• Flash
  • Aquaman
No Caption Provided

Conditions:

• Standard Versions
  • In Character
  • Morals On
  • No BFR
  • Only have a comicvine's wikipedia entry's worth of information on each other.
  • No outside help, obviously.

Prep: 1 Day

• No creating new devices
  • Can only use devices they already have lying around
  • Mostly used for tactics

They will start the fight half a miles from one another, in full view of the other team. It'll be high noon.

None of the Astro City heroes will intervene.

City is abandoned.

No Caption Provided

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#2 Edited by dondave (41759 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for Ajak, Thena, Zuras?

To be honest Sersi could solo, she has planetary level telepathy and pretty powerful Molecular Manipulation.

#3 Edited by MarlboroMan (2907 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternals wins, they all are powerful telepaths and has maany other powers that JL can't deal with

#4 Posted by Hyperlight (7671 posts) - - Show Bio

batman cyborg and aquaman are done early.... supermans and WW's vast physicals will keep them alive until someone uses telepathy. makkari is fast enough to give flash a problem and also has a few other powers. Eternals can win

#5 Posted by Floopay (11272 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall@jashro44@lvenger Any thoughts? You guys seem to have a good amount of knowledge on either the DC or Marvel side, Personally, I think this is a decent match-up.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#6 Posted by Kingant27 (16915 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO Makkrai is faster than Flash as he out paced the Runner, which will enable him to speed blitz on Flash's level.

Avatar image for xxedward_kenwayxx
#7 Posted by XxEdward_KenwayXx (672 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: there's is nobody faster than flash. Your talking about a dude who can run ftl, and cross dimensions using the speed force.

#8 Posted by Floopay (11272 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: there's is nobody faster than flash. Your talking about a dude who can run ftl, and cross dimensions using the speed force.

Compared to a dude who can run FTL and cross dimensions via cosmic force.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#9 Posted by Hulkman123 (1936 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternals should win this.

#10 Posted by dondave (41759 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: When did Makkari run FTL?

The fastest I recall him going was the Speed of Light to beat the Runner.

#11 Posted by reikai (7485 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: That's a mistatement. Runner is massively FTL. Guy runs across the universe in moments for fun. Makkari had momentarily bested him, and has run FTL across the cosmos alongside Eros. Makkari has always been FTL.

#12 Posted by Experio (18215 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternals.

#13 Posted by IcePrince_X (5092 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternals...and there is no such thing as Flash soloing this...

#14 Posted by Killemall (18972 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Zara has been said to be the most powerful Eternal a couple of time and has 1 fight with Zeus most of which takes off panel. Then we have a bio entry suggesting Thanos is stronger than him although I don't think it's really that bad a thing to be weaker than Thanos.

@floopay: Ajax and Thena have done very little unless we are using the Eternal Prime version.

It's pretty hard to say.

#15 Posted by Lexj7 (834 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternals ftw.

#16 Edited by boschePG (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: @killemall: Ajak was one of the God Squad when they invaded the Skrull gods. Outside of that, thats about it.Eternals do win though. Ikaris is pretty decent too. Many people might bring up when Blastaar destroyed Olympia but the Eternals were going through things doing that time. To be honest, outside of Sersi, Gilgamesh probably has the 2nd most feats outside of Starfox if you count him

#17 Posted by Lvenger (36338 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: From the sounds of it, the mental abilities of the Eternals could overwhelm the physical might of the New 52 Justice League.

#18 Posted by PapiNacho (3396 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman should have the best chance here, assuming they are as vulnerable as their Celestial masters to magic weapons.

#20 Edited by Killemall (18972 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@floopay: From the sounds of it, the mental abilities of the Eternals could overwhelm the physical might of the New 52 Justice League.

Barring Sersi, you wont really find any notable telepathic feat, at least offensive from any Eternals.

In fact, once you take out Sersi, and perhaps Thena (presuming its eternal prime version, which cant happen side by side of Zuras as its pretty much akin to having Odin Force Thor and Odin together) neither of them have anything on Justice League level really.

Zuras was meant to be their skyfather, i am not going to say anything against him, other than sadly much like Zues he lack feats.

Honest if one is to make comparison actually based on feats, Justice League should be ahead by good margin, its just they have an x-factor in Sersi, and if we are to argue she starts with TP and Matter Manipulation, we could on the same basis argue either Flash, Wonder Woman or Superman can take her out before she could even think.

I am a little surprised as to why the majority thus far see Eternals as the favorites, perhaps i am missing something.

#21 Posted by Lvenger (36338 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: Interesting points as per usual Killemall. But do you think the Eternals or the League hold the best majority here? If they only have basic knowledge, will Flash or Superman take out Sersi first based on limited knowledge?

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
#22 Posted by TheSacredOneWithin (481 posts) - - Show Bio

it'll take the whole justice league just to down one eternal even if that happens they can form a idestructible force field around themselves aswell as mind control and probably use that to mind control and turn one of the JL members against each other most likely the strongest member who I'm guessing is hal, superman, and wonderwomen. makkari would kill flash or they could just use uni mind and kill the whole lot

#23 Posted by Killemall (18972 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@killemall: Interesting points as per usual Killemall. But do you think the Eternals or the League hold the best majority here? If they only have basic knowledge, will Flash or Superman take out Sersi first based on limited knowledge?

Who do i think wins, i cant say, because there is a big unknown on the fight, Zuras a being packing Skyfather level status without feats and perhaps Thena as Eternal prime (whose only feat was defeating Ikaris, although no where does it say Thena is Eternal Prime on the OP and that was a temporary buff)

Remove him (and that one version of relative featless Thena) and Eternals are massively outgunned against Justice League. Eternal on avengers, barring Sersi are no more powerful than Aquaman really, unless i have massively missed something (i have read every of Eternal solo titles, and i think i have good bit of there other appearences as well, so unless there is one or two issue i missed where they are written significantly more powerful than they normally are i am really at a loss at why people so heavily favor Eternals)

The most accomplished, barring Sersi, is Ikaris, whose best feat was what, fighting Thor in a short but fight with Ikaris clearly losing, or actually losing against Blackbolt where he agreed not to even use his power.

Some like Wonder Woman or Superman should just be able to bulldoze them over really.

Heck barring Sersi and Zuras (and temporary buff version of Thena) Superman could bulldose over most of them alone.

#24 Posted by IcePrince_X (5092 posts) - - Show Bio

I was also looking into the factor or the UNIMIND.

#25 Posted by Killemall (18972 posts) - - Show Bio

I was also looking into the factor or the UNIMIND.

Whose power are very limited and not much showcased. It was called to help against Celestial and was taken out by a gesture, then we have it communicating with Celestial, and last nearly the entirety of Eternals as unimind being killed by Maelstorm.

Its a interesting tactice to turn into a giant brain with matter manipulation and telepathy, certainly not in character, and since we are talking out of character whats preventing Superman from plowing a giant hole in the Unimind, after all its durabilty has hardly been showcased.

#26 Edited by eternityx (3000 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternals ftw

#27 Posted by Floopay (11272 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@floopay: When did Makkari run FTL?

The fastest I recall him going was the Speed of Light to beat the Runner.

He wasn't going the Speed of Light, he moved like light. That is, because Light has no mass, it can technically move at any speed. On Earth we have used electromagnetism to make light travel thousands of times faster than the "speed of light".

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#28 Edited by dami24434 (4440 posts) - - Show Bio

this is like saying olympians vs justice league who wins? lol

#29 Posted by RitamTheBest (110 posts) - - Show Bio

So happy to see the justice league get their asses handed to them. Never has been a fight on comic Vine this one sided xD

#30 Posted by cosmic_reign (3668 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternals...

Zuras solos

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
#31 Posted by HeirToTheKingdom (9226 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning towards the Justice League simply because of more concrete feats. Ikaris and Sersi are pretty much the only ones we've seen from.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb
#32 Posted by deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternals wins, they all are powerful telepaths and has maany other powers that JL can't deal with

#33 Posted by Ashrym (3033 posts) - - Show Bio

JL has much better physicals. I don't think Sersi's mind control feats > than Cyborg, WW, Aquaman's resistance feats.

Cyborg has a lot of his own hax the Eternals need to deal with and his regeneration protocols. As long as Cyborg isn't being written as a jobber he's a serious issue here.

The only solid concern from the Eternals is Sersi's transmutation abilities frim what I can recall.

I'm thinking majority to JL.

#34 Edited by MarlboroMan (2907 posts) - - Show Bio

@ashrym: Sersi is far from being the only threat here. Ikaris with Zuras's energies was heavily damaging the Dreaming Celestial. And a tired Zuras stalemated Zeus.

Zuras might even solo here or at least get pretty close to it.