Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

No Caption Provided

Eternal Warrior (Valiant Entertainment Relaunch)

VS

No Caption Provided

Jessica Jones

In character

Winner by KO, Incapacitation or Death

Random encounter

Standard gear and abilities

Fight takes place at an unpopulated city setting at night

Who'd win? For what reasons?

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thinking eternal warrior

AValiantImge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Over all I;d give it to the Eternal Warrior , although Jessica Jones has him beat in the strength department by a decent amount but ET has the durability to tank her hits and the piercing dmg to take her out. Along with being more skilled and being just as fast he should take the win.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 morpheus_  Moderator

It boils down on whether you think Gilad can tank her hits and if he'll decide to employ his massive skill advantage. He occasionally goes full Wolverine on opponents, which would be to his detriment here. It's his fight to lose.

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumper stickers.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Gilad and it shouldn’t be that hard.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I might actually give this to Eternal Warrior just based off the strength of his fight against Unity in Book of Death. Granted, he had prep time and familiarity with his opponents in that fight, but Gilad's greatest asset (when written correctly) is the sheer degree of his skill, which allows him to beat opponents who are far superior to him in physicals, i.e. this battle.

I think it's safe to say that Gilad far outstrips Jessica Jones in the skill department, especially since Jessica is really more of a detective, and has largely stayed off-duty, so her lack of combat experience is a huge disadvantage here. And Jessica may be a lot stronger, but she also generally just relies on brute force in combat, and that's nothing that Gilad hasn't dealt with before (see: every battle of his against X-O). I'm also fairly certain that Gilad can hurt her with his usual loadout of bladed weapons and firearms. Jessica has strong blunt-force and explosive durability, but if memory serves, she's been cut by a knife at one point, and she isn't bulletproof either.

The only issue I can think of that Gilad might have trouble with is an airborne Jessica, her flight speed is actually decent. But given Eternal Warrior's skill and overall combat intelligence, I'm sure he can think of someone to use the battlefield to his advantage there. Perhaps sniping Jessica from a rooftop, like what he did to those beats during Armor Hunters. Anyway, majority goes to Eternal Warrior.