Round 2: Battle at noon.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well they said his magic is on the same level but I think estorossa is above him still.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Estrassa has probably one feat but they way he just stopped the revenge counter makes me think he is stronger.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Estrassa has probably one feat but they way he just stopped the revenge counter makes me think he is stronger.

At first I thought this, but then I remember these things.

• Meliodas was already half dead at this point.
  • Mel was stated to be more powerful than any of them by the them already.

So those two things alone make me think Mel fresh for battle would have won a 1 on 1 vs his brother.

Avatar image for captain_redfists
Captain_Redfists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well they said his magic is on the same level but I think estorossa is above him still.

yea but that's was with an artificial sun boost and his PL was at 28,000 during that time. Where an actual sun powered Escanor to a PL of over 50,000 and we don't know if it was noon yet either. Still could go either way but I would probably lean towards Estarossa for now.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im leaning to Escanor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Escanor

Estarossa's one feat is stomping a Meliodas...who was already on the verge of death.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Escanor

Estarossa's one feat is stomping a Meliodas...who was already on the verge of death.

Also stomped Ban, and stopped the Revenge Counter 30 times stronger than the one used against Hendrickson, with one hand and no effort at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: he did not stop the revenge counter at all. He merely stop Mel performing it. If Mel launch the attack and Estarossa tank the attack, you might had point. That did not happen. Ban job bad too for that Hunter Feast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: he did not stop the revenge counter at all. He merely stop Mel performing it. If Mel launch the attack and Estarossa tank the attack, you might had point. That did not happen. Ban job bad too for that Hunter Feast.

Why would the attack stop when he held the weapon? He either tanked it, or Vanish Countered all of it.

And how the hell was Ban jobbing?

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Estarossa .

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys, Mel was half dead cause he wanted to do revenge counter. The attack he stopped, not mel.

Ban couldn't do anything, absolutely nothing.

I lean to Estarossa.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

@emperorthanos said:

So those two things alone make me think Mel fresh for battle would have won a 1 on 1 vs his brother.

Was he stated to still be more powerful? Back in the day, sure, but look at how Estarossa has grown since then.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@jucaslucasa: the Revenege Counter on Hendricks required a swing followed by a large blast attack. None of that happen here. Mel was in mid swing and then the blade caught by Estarossa. Mel never got it off. So how is this stopping the attack itself? It's not.

Unless you want to say Estarossa > all Ten Commandments or Mel himself which is false. Mel was already stated by the Commandments the strongest out of all the Ten Commandments. So....

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk: Mel was stated as the strongest still when Mel beat the shit out of Galan, and addressed the rest of the Commandments that day. They stated he was the strongest out of them, and that Mel could replace the Demon King if he wanted too. How does those comments translate Estarossa being stronger?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Why would stop it negate it? Hell, it would just release the energy earlier.

And that's very well possible. He was the strongest of the Ten Commandments. Estarossa was just a kid at the time, he could have very well surpassed Meliodas during these 3000 years.

No selling all of Ban's attacks, then blowing him up like nothing is a great feat for him.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@wf_mxyzptlk: Mel was stated as the strongest still when Mel beat the shit out of Galan, and addressed the rest of the Commandments that day. They stated he was the strongest out of them, and that Mel could replace the Demon King if he wanted too. How does those comments translate Estarossa being stronger?

I can see highest potential sure. Its extremely likely that Mel is still not at peak form or is holding something back. But, by feats, Estarossa crushed him. Sure, Mel was injured, but Estarossa still blitzed his strongest attack and then literally stomped him.

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: What kind of garbo is that ? Mel was the strongest 3000 years ago, Estarossa has obviously grown up since then . Escanor's attack on Dolor and Gloxina wasn't even enough to K.O. them, and yet the Revenge Counter was a threat to all 10 Commandments and Estarossa stopped it with one hand . Estarossa > Escanor

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Estarossa. Escanor is above Ban, but he couldn't atomise him without even noticing.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: it makes no sense the the Commandments state Mel is the strongest, yet Estarossa was right there. Hell, Estarossa was not even the leader, the dark hair Meliodas was the clear leader of the group. I'm not buying Estarossa is the strongest from two questionable showings. I need a statement saying he is the strongest of solid showings like Escanor's who has both as of now.

@wf_mxyzptlk: fact is Estrosaa waited till Mel was near death before moving in. He is not stronger.

@terrortuga: the Revenge Counter never happen. Show me the energy blast of the released attack, oh wait you cannot, it never happen.

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terrortuga: yes he stop the move, not overpower the actual damaging power of the attack.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

escanor hype

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos said:

When was this stated? Are you referring to his backstory back when Meliodas was their leader?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@emperorthanos said:

When was this stated? Are you referring to his backstory back when Meliodas was their leader?

I guess so. I cannot find the discussion about how Mel could take out the Demon King himself now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say there about even.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@emperorthanos said:

I guess so. I cannot find the discussion about how Mel could take out the Demon King himself now.

They were referring to his potential 3000 years ago, when he was ruthless, and more powerful. That he was a worthy successor to the Demon King.

No Caption Provided

Gloxina and Dolor talk about if he wished, how he could have claimed the throne for himself. Basically referring to what the scan above says.

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: The the proof.

Your assuming they all are talking past tense, when the second scan is before the first scan, and talking clearly present time. Dolor and Gloxnia state Mel is the strongest. Scan 2 came way before scan 1. So in order....

"Meliodas, as strong and sentimental as ever." - Gloxnia. Stated flatly Mel is as powerful now as 3000 years ago.

"If you so wish it, you could claim the throne of the demon king for your own." - Dolor. Is this past tense, lets find out, "But unfortunately, I can see in your not to distant future..." This is not past tense either, but still referring to current.

So both of these state that current Mel is as powerful in the past, as he is now, and could beat the Demon King who is above the Ten.

Thanks for the scans, I could not remember if it was one of his brothers who said this or not. Now the only question is, if Estarossa is as powerful, I dont think he is at the moment, because their is nothing suggesting Estarossa is leagues above any other Commandment, nor powerful enough to be head of the Commandments as that job is clearly the black hair Mel brother. In short, base on what is said and shown so far, Meliodas is the strongest, with only Escanor edging him at full noon, and Estarossa only good feat is stopping a unfinish move of Revenge Counter, and overpowering Ban which is not hard to begin with considering Ban limits with Hunter Fest at the moment.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hype Bump!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for captain_redfists
Captain_Redfists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still leaning towards Estarossa especially since he has all that back up. Though i like Escanor better.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hype Bump!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!! HYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hype! I sense it!

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh shit, this will settle that argument now wont it. Unless there is dumb interference or plot device involve.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rooting for my boy Escanor.

Obviously he won't just win outright though, that would kinda spoil Mel's plotline.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh shit, this will settle that argument now wont it. Unless there is dumb interference or plot device involve.

I imagine stalemate or upper hand to escanor until the sun starts to set. Time of day will be the plot device.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

I imagine stalemate or upper hand to escanor until the sun starts to set. Time of day will be the plot device.

Time of day is not plot device, it is the core of his power. Though I bet it will be shown at the height of day Estarossa would be losing until the sun sets, that would make sense, and if that happens, then we know Escanor > Estoraossa anyway.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

Time of day is not plot device, it is the core of his power. Though I bet it will be shown at the height of day Estarossa would be losing until the sun sets, that would make sense, and if that happens, then we know Escanor > Estoraossa anyway.

So much hype!

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, place your bets, ladies and gentlemen.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By those_eyes

Well, place your bets, ladies and gentlemen.

It hasnt even been noted if its noon yet. So i doubt escanor is even at peak level. But esterossa probably has a few more tricks up his sleeve before the battle ends.

Betting on Escanor!

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the people arguing with me earlier, boo yah.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From a phsycial strength perspective escanor has esterossa beat. Even esterossas commandment hax doesnt work and since escanor now knows esterossa has full counter i dont see how he wont have the upper hand now until the sun sets, or another commandnent fights and uses their hax, or unless esterossa has revenge counter which alot of people are assuming.

Have a feeling esterossa will get roasted to near death and pull out revenge counter at the last second on escanor thus resulting in esterossa winning.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

From a phsycial strength perspective escanor has esterossa beat. Even esterossas commandment hax doesnt work and since escanor now knows esterossa has full counter i dont see how he wont have the upper hand now until the sun sets, or another commandnent fights and uses their hax, or unless esterossa has revenge counter which alot of people are assuming.

Have a feeling esterossa will get roasted to near death and pull out revenge counter at the last second on escanor thus resulting in esterossa winning.

Which is fine with me, the idea is who would win a straight up fight, and is stronger. Escanor clearly is the superior.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

Which is fine with me, the idea is who would win a straight up fight, and is stronger. Escanor clearly is the superior.

True. In a straight up fight escanor wins hands down.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@those_eyes said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

True. In a straight up fight escanor wins hands down.

Evidently he wins anyway.

No Caption Provided

I like how it's not even close, either. Escanor hasn't even gotten his biggest power spike yet, and he still stomped estarossa.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RavenSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers