Esquire's Semifinals: CadenceV2 vs Fetts (Voting!)

• 93 results
Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Esquire
No Caption Provided

Team @fetts

• Boba Fett - 11
  • Deathstroke - 12

Add-Ons:

EMP Grenades-2

Begin the match with full knowledge of your foes abilities, traits, powers and potential weaknesses. - 3

Your team has 45 minutes to plan / strategize and is told the names and only basic powers of who they are facing. During this time they cannot access additional information on their foes or bring additional equipment. - 2

Team @cadencev2

Roland Deschain - 8 (Twin Revolvers, Billy Bumbler Oy)

Captain Titus (40K) - 14 (Power Armor, Chain Sword, Bolt Pistol, No Iron Halo)

1 - 5 SHIELD Agents join you, armed with Assault Rifles.

3 - Black Panther’s Vibranium Suit. (Roland)

2 - Telepathic Link for your entire team .

1 - One Bladed Weapon is changed to Carbonadium (Titus)

1 - One Gun-Wielding Character gets Explosive Rounds (Roland)

Rules:

• In character unless otherwise specified
  • Win by Death, KO, BFR, or Incapacitation
  • Team Chemistry does come into play
  • No Prep unless otherwise specified
  • All DC Characters are Pre-52
  • All Marvel Characters are Current unless otherwise specified
  • You may enter the tower. Tower is empty of furniture, top floor is surrounded with windows.
  • Location is unpopulated
  • Contestants start in the forest 0.5 miles from the tower on opposite sides.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Pokergeist

@fetts

Alright Fetts, it is on. Now your team may seem formidable.

You have prep. I laugh at prep.

You know my weaknessess. Which are what? My team has none.

You have the greatest Bounty Hunter in the Galaxy and Master of prep Death Stroke. I have a Captain Titus that beaten entire worlds of Street Plus levels to Hulk level beings, and 200+ Years of Combat Experience. I have Roland who is the champion of the Stephen King Multiverse, defeater of super advance Robots, beaten back hordes of demons.

I also have 5 hard train and bitten SHIELD Agents with badass armor since post Marvel Civil War.

Even Roland with the Vibranium Armor and Explosive gun Rounds makes Roland more than a match for Boba Fett. Titus would straight Murder Slade.

Thats not including the 5 added back up.

Since we have Prep i will let you open first.

@esquire: How far apart we start?

fetts

To help with your prep I will state what I want to already about Space Marines.

The Space Marine

Powers and Abilities

No Caption Provided

Captain Titus is the Captain of the Ultramarine Chapter Second Company. Space Marine Captains are the hardest Marines in the Chapter (roughly 1000 Astartes) and have the greatest skill. Out of a thousand only 10 can be made captains. Only the top best can be First and Second Company Captains.

Space Marines are the Super Human Soldiers of the Imperium known as the Adeptus Astartes. They are implanted with Organs as children to give them super abilities.

Mucranoid - Protects against the Vacuum of Space and Extreme Temperatures.

Larraman's Organ - Instant Scarring to prevent any blood loss and also helps heal major wounds easy.

Omophagea - Allows access to recent memories through eating of the flesh.

Occulobe - Super Enhance Eyesight.

Secondary Heart - Allows more Stamina and act as a back up.

Biscopea - Allows Strength of up to 2 tons.

Ollitic Kidney - Filters Poisons and Gasses that might harm a Space Marine.

Preomnor - Allows to digest straight Poisons.

Interface - Allows the link up with Power Armour.

Haemastamen - Efficient Blood that allows more Stamina.

Multi Lung - A third lung that allows a Marine to Breath Poisons and even Water.

Lyman's Ear - Allows Sharper Hearing, Filtering of Sounds, and near immunity to Disorientation

Sus-en Membrane - Allow the Marine to enter Hibernation for Centuries.

.Betcher's Gland - Acidic and Poisonous Spit.

Ossmodula - Steel like bones that can heal fast and Fused Ribcage.

Neuroglottis - Grants Smell like a tracking dog, and taste the toxicity and nutritious content of something.

Catalepsean Node - Marines can stay awake for days with no hindrance.

Progenoids - Also known as Gene Seed allows these Organs to be devolope and accepted, and are harvested from Space Marines to make more Space Marines.

Strength

On top of this the Power Armour all Space Marines Wear increase Strength by %20.

Strength of a Space Marine

"starting" Marine can carry 1,350 kg, lift 2,700 kg, and push 5,400 kg."

Deathwatch RPG, Page 208

However this is a starting Marine. Veterans are condition and far stronger reaching easier 5 tons.

No Caption Provided

As proven here of the 1st Captain Abaddon overpowering Loken with ease.

Speed

All space Marines see in slow motion as well with Bullet Time Reflexes and Reaction Speeds.

Scan 1: Speed in Terminator Armour. A heavier and much Slower Armour. Yet he is ahead in the battle with every move.

Scan 2; Fist in Blurs in the same said Armour.

Scan 3: Slapping a Bolt away and Firing Back.

Scan 4: Using a Power Weapon to swat 3 Bolts out of the air.

Durability

Space Marines as seen with their Organs are very durable beings. with the Power Armour its easy Luke Cage durability.

No Caption Provided

Originally Posted by Nightbringer, page 161

Heavy autocannon fire sprayed the roof of the building, churning up its pebbled surface and shredding human flesh. The men who had been awaiting rescue in the flyers were the first to die, ripped apart in seconds by the heavy calibre, armour piercing shells. Vedden screamed as an autocannon shell clipped him, instantly shearing his leg from his body in midthigh. He collapsed, dragging the girl to the ground with him.

The Ultramarines scattered, firing at the ornithopters, but their bolter rounds were ineffective against the armoured undersides of the gunships.

Learchus sprinted forward, diving to the ground to gather the girl in his arms and rolling on top of her as the ornithopter's shells ripped towards her. He supported his weight on his elbows so as not to crush the girl and felt the powerful impacts hammer into his backplate. He offered a small prayer of thanks to his armour for standing firm against the traitorous fire.

Originally Posted by Horus Rising, pgs. 232-233

Giant forks of lightning, savage and yellow-white phosphorescent, were searing down into the open space, explosively scorching the earth. Though each fork only existed for a nanosecond, they seemed solid and real, like fundamental, physical structures, like upturned, thorny trees. Three Astartes, including Lucius, were struck. Secure in their Mark IV plate, they shrugged off the massive, detonating impacts and laughed as aftershock electrical blooms crackled like garlands of blue wire around their armour for a few seconds.

[...]

The storm above grew still more ferocious. Five more men were struck. One of them, Ulzoras, was actually knocked off his feet. They saw fused, glassy craters in the ground where lighting had earthed with the force of penetrator missiles.

As seen its very durable indeed.

Skill and Weapons

Here is another Video directly on Titus and the Boler he has as well Chain Sword.

He also wears the Power Armour (as all Space Marines do) which is a durable as a modern day Tank.

The Mighty Chain Sword that has the Carbonadium Upgrade for this match..

A quick Video of space Marines in Battle.

Making Titus easily the big dog here again.

Roland

Lets start with Roland and his Bio. Click here.

Roland may seem like your common Cowboy with a humanly quick draw, but he is far more.

Roland was train since birth to fill the shoes of his father Steven. Steven being King of Gilead, Lead Gunslinger, and youngest to attain the Gunslinger mantel at 16. He also is the descendant of King Arthur himself.

No Caption Provided

Roland's Father, Cuthbert's Father, and Alain's Father are ambush by Slow Mutants with poison darts. This sums up being a Gunslinger.

Roland turns out to be a prodigy in his Gun Slinging more so than his father.

Beings

Roland has fought species of his world and other worlds that would tear apart the mere cowboy.

No Caption Provided

Vampires, Vampires come in 3 types. Type 3 are common and not as dangerous. Type Ones are known as Grandfathers like Barlow from Salems Lot and the Little Sisters of Eluria.

Slow Mutants. General term for deform humans. Most exhibit superior strength.

No Caption Provided

Taheen, the race of animal head humans. They possess keen eyes and senses. They are also immune to Telepathy.

No Caption Provided

Low Men, the cross breed of Taheen and Humans. They are made to blend in human society.

No Caption Provided

Not Men. Its still unknown if the Not Men are a result of technology or magic but are able to turn invisible. Perfect invisibility.

No Caption Provided

Demons. Demons in Roland's worlds come in many, many forms. They have possessed houses, act as Oracles, and live in the elements.

No Caption Provided

On top of all these Threats Roland has face robots and machines of the Old Ones. Mechanical Beings with highly advance weapons. Like the Wolves of Calla.

There are many other types including Sorcerers, Were Creatures, Psychics, and monsters that exist in the void of reality.

He has NEVER missed a Shot since Post Wizard and Glass. He has Experience fighting all sorts of super baddies and beings.

With both the Vibranium Suit and Explosive Rounds... Bad day for your team.

SHIELD Agents

How could I forget the 5 SHIELD Agents.

What so great about these guys? Well ever since Civil War they are highly train and pack special Armor and Assult Rifles that are use against Marvel Hero for great effect.

As Seen they have Skill and training to sneak up in Numbers on Captain America! They also have skill and durability to take a beating from him. They even Manage to shoot cap in the shoulder!

Here they Fight Luke Cage and nearly manage to take him down before Cap, Falcon, and Dare devil Intervene along with Cage Neighbors.

The Assualt Riffles they carry have Bullets as well Taser settings.

Here the meager 5 Agents take down Spider Woman with ease.

The Armor also has built in Jet packs!

The first 2 showing have the SHIELD Agents offering a surrender. As with Spider Woman, when they go straight for the attack they can prevail easy.

Their armor is very durable, tanking Luke Cage and Cap hits while still fighting. Their Assault Rifles have Bullet and Taser settings. They also have Built In Jet Packs.

Now lead by Capatin Titus and Roland, these 5 SHIELD Agents will be invaluable force.

Your Move.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2

@esquire said:

Rules:

As per the OP.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

@esquire said:

@cadencev2

@esquire said:

Rules:

As per the OP.

Miss that part like 3 times.

Cool. Now I have a distance to work with.

Coms:

My Team all have TP link. I notice both your guys have Radio Coms. Well so does Titus. Its called a Vox. The Vox is a High Frequency radio built into the Power Armour that can search Com channels as well. This is perfect to check thru frequencies that Boba and Deathstroke are using to communicate.

My team also has TP links. We can communicate with each other freely while your team has to use Radio Frequencies. A huge advanatge that I can pick up yours while you cannot pick up my TP link.

Scouting:

Both Roland and Titus have notibla Eyesight feats, in the case of Titus his is Super Human. He can also taste the air like a dog for scents.

I can get a rough estimate where you guys are.

Titus is a leader of leaders. He can take a rough train Military unit and utilize them into a efficient kill squad.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Imperial guard are know more train than our modern Military, yet in the hands of a Space Marine they are able to be wielded into a force capable of holding Chaos Space Marines.

Same Scenario here. These 5 Agents of SHIELD are already hard bitten train soldiers, use to facing super humans, and in Captain Titus hands are the perfect tool for covering and focusing on his targets.

Roland is no stranger to War himself. He lead a 4 year campaign against Jhon Farson who had 30 times the number od Rolands troops and Military Tech of WW2 and SCi Fi level.

Fights Farsons forces in defense of Gilead with a mere handfull of Gunslingers.

Fights Farson in a 100 to 10,000 battle knows as The Battle of Jericho Hill.

Point is Battle Tactics is bred in both Titus and Roland.

They will no doubt lead in a Staggered Formation. This allows weapons trained and eyes in all direction. It also allows Titus to take the lead as the Tank he is with Roland in the Rear.

From here we can make out way to the tower.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fetts

@cadencev2: An opening post (or two rather) of great detail! Very nicely done.

So let us begin with my major advantages in this match.

You have prep. I laugh at prep.

You know my weaknessess. Which are what? My team has none.

You have the greatest Bounty Hunter in the Galaxy and Master of prep Death Stroke. I have a Captain Titus that beaten entire worlds of Street Plus levels to Hulk level beings, and 200+ Years of Combat Experience. I have Roland who is the champion of the Stephen King Multiverse, defeater of super advance Robots, beaten back hordes of demons.

You are vastly underestimating prep. Prep isn't just about finding a person's "kryptonite". It's about many things. It's about getting into somebody's head and analyzing the way he/she thinks and fights. It's about the opponents arsenal, and how that can neutralized. It's about finding ways to use your environment against the opponent.

In a nutshell, my team knows everything about your team and they'll know exactly how to deal with your team. Your team knows next to nothing about my team and they are absolutely clueless of how to deal with them.

Also, part of your team (namely Titus) does indeed have "kryptonite". And that brings me to my second major advantage. Prep and full knowledge aren't the only add-ons I bought in this tourney. I have EMP grenades. And you just listed me a buttload of biotechnological implants and organs Titus relies on greatly. In fact, this wouldn't be the first time Deathstroke has relied on EMP bursts to render biotechnology useless no matter where it's hidden. I can get scans to back this up but my scanner has issues. I'll post them when I can. But the point is, not only is Deathstroke superior to Titus (which I'll prove just for the heck of it), but he'll be able to roflstomp him with the EMP grenades.

And the last major advantage is that the environment serves as a bigger advantage towards me than it does you. Boba has a flamethrower. This is a forest. I think you get the picture.

The Space Marine

Powers and Abilities

No Caption Provided

Captain Titus is the Captain of the Ultramarine Chapter Second Company. Space Marine Captains are the hardest Marines in the Chapter (roughly 1000 Astartes) and have the greatest skill. Out of a thousand only 10 can be made captains. Only the top best can be First and Second Company Captains.

Space Marines are the Super Human Soldiers of the Imperium known as the Adeptus Astartes. They are implanted with Organs as children to give them super abilities.

In this match, Deathstroke will be fighting Titus. Deathstroke is far from a no-name as well. Slade is the greatest mercenary in the DC Universe. His physicals and brainpower has allowed him to own entire teams of some of Earth's mightiest heroes, some of which who are leagues more powerful than him.

Deathstroke is also a super soldier. His physicals greatly surpass the physicals of the typical street-leveler. He is also insanely intelligent as you are aware. The dude uses 90% of his brainpower, which is significantly higher compared to the brainpower the average person uses.

On top of this the Power Armour all Space Marines Wear increase Strength by %20.

Strength of a Space Marine

"starting" Marine can carry 1,350 kg, lift 2,700 kg, and push 5,400 kg."

Deathwatch RPG, Page 208

However this is a starting Marine. Veterans are condition and far stronger reaching easier 5 tons.

No Caption Provided

As proven here of the 1st Captain Abaddon overpowering Loken with ease.

Deathstroke's true strength level has never really been established. We've never seen him harness it to the fullest. However, we've seen him kick down steel reinforced doors, rip doors open at high altitudes, throwing a large gorilla, and one-shotting characters that normally never get one-shotted (ex. Batman). So I think it's to safe to say that Slade's strength level is around Titus's strength level as well.

But honestly, strength doesn't mean too much to Slade. Deathstroke brought Lex Luthor, who was wearing his Warsuit, to his knees. The Warsuit, as in the suit that was designed to trade blows with Superman.

Read right to left btw, the new CV won't let me post them in the order I'd like. Plus I think it's taken some of my images out of my gallery. I hope it's just a bug, but here's the last couple of scans to that sequence:

No Caption Provided

A good strength feat for Slade as well. Not even a force field can save him from feeling that blow.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All space Marines see in slow motion as well with Bullet Time Reflexes and Reaction Speeds.

Scan 1: Speed in Terminator Armour. A heavier and much Slower Armour. Yet he is ahead in the battle with every move.

Scan 2; Fist in Blurs in the same said Armour.

Scan 3: Slapping a Bolt away and Firing Back.

Scan 4: Using a Power Weapon to swat 3 Bolts out of the air.

Ah. Now this is where Slade greatly exceeds Titus at.

Even without Slade's enhancements, he is easily a bullet timer.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Here, Slade is de-powered and wounded after a helicopter crash. But despite both of those disadvantages, he still dodge a bullet (third scan) and kicked the crap out of an elite squad with his bare hands.

But with his enhancements, Slade's speed/reflexes are increased to a factor of ten!

No Caption Provided

So at this point, Deathstroke is now ten times faster than the average bullet-timer. This is partly why he has consistently owned skilled and super-powered teams. But that's not all!

Esquire didn't put in the equipment I have in the OP. You can check the original sign-up thread but this is what he had down for each character:

Boba Fett - 11 (Duraplast Armor, Jetpack w/ Missile, Blaster Carbine, Whipcord, Flamethrower)

Deathstroke - 12 (Blast Staff, Promethium Sword, Nth Metal Armor, Uzi)

Now if you'd turn your attention towards Deathstroke, you'll notice he has his Nth Metal Armor. Nth Metal increases Slade's abilities to a noticeable degree, including speed.

No Caption Provided

So now Deathstroke is significantly faster than ten times the average bullet-timer. Titus is screwed to the friggin max bro!

Space Marines as seen with their Organs are very durable beings. with the Power Armour its easy Luke Cage durability.

No Caption Provided

Originally Posted by Nightbringer, page 161

Heavy autocannon fire sprayed the roof of the building, churning up its pebbled surface and shredding human flesh. The men who had been awaiting rescue in the flyers were the first to die, ripped apart in seconds by the heavy calibre, armour piercing shells. Vedden screamed as an autocannon shell clipped him, instantly shearing his leg from his body in midthigh. He collapsed, dragging the girl to the ground with him.

The Ultramarines scattered, firing at the ornithopters, but their bolter rounds were ineffective against the armoured undersides of the gunships.

Learchus sprinted forward, diving to the ground to gather the girl in his arms and rolling on top of her as the ornithopter's shells ripped towards her. He supported his weight on his elbows so as not to crush the girl and felt the powerful impacts hammer into his backplate. He offered a small prayer of thanks to his armour for standing firm against the traitorous fire.

Originally Posted by Horus Rising, pgs. 232-233

Giant forks of lightning, savage and yellow-white phosphorescent, were searing down into the open space, explosively scorching the earth. Though each fork only existed for a nanosecond, they seemed solid and real, like fundamental, physical structures, like upturned, thorny trees. Three Astartes, including Lucius, were struck. Secure in their Mark IV plate, they shrugged off the massive, detonating impacts and laughed as aftershock electrical blooms crackled like garlands of blue wire around their armour for a few seconds.

[...]

The storm above grew still more ferocious. Five more men were struck. One of them, Ulzoras, was actually knocked off his feet. They saw fused, glassy craters in the ground where lighting had earthed with the force of penetrator missiles.

As seen its very durable indeed.

Well, their durability isn't going to mean much at all either since Deathstroke has both EMP Grenades and a Promethium sword.

Again, Deathstroke has Nth Metal Armor, which gives Slade extra badassery. I've only neglected to mention it before because I wanted to prove he could win the other matches without it. But Titus is a formidable opponent enough that I think now is the opportunity to mention it.

While Slade's Nth Metal Armor showings are a bit limited, it has one showing which exceeds any durability feat you just mentioned there.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ya. I think the feat speaks for itself. Durability is most definitely in Deathstroke's favor.

Here is another Video directly on Titus and the Boler he has as well Chain Sword.

He also wears the Power Armour (as all Space Marines do) which is a durable as a modern day Tank.

The Mighty Chain Sword that has the Carbonadium Upgrade for this match..

A quick Video of space Marines in Battle.

Making Titus easily the big dog here again.

Deathstroke's sword is made of Promethium, which I'm pretty sure is the DCU equivalent of adamantium. So I think it's safe to say that our swords won't be cutting through each other. Just the fact that Titus's sword acts like a chainsaw might make it a little hard for Slade to clash swords with it though. However, due to Slade's prior knowledge/prep, and his greater speed, he shouldn't have a problem with it. Instead of going for deflecting Slade will know to dodge and parry. And it's not like the chain sword would cut through the Nth Metal Armor in the first place. Whereas Titus's armor only has Luke Cage durability, and Promethium is pretty much like adamantium, Slade would be able to cut through the armor.

But blast power is certainly in Deathstroke's favor. His blast staff is capable of obliterating helicopters, and tearing through large masses of rock.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Boler is an impressive gun but it's not as powerful as the power staff.

Roland

Lets start with Roland and his Bio. Click here.

Roland may seem like your common Cowboy with a humanly quick draw, but he is far more.

Roland was train since birth to fill the shoes of his father Steven. Steven being King of Gilead, Lead Gunslinger, and youngest to attain the Gunslinger mantel at 16. He also is the descendant of King Arthur himself.

No Caption Provided

Roland's Father, Cuthbert's Father, and Alain's Father are ambush by Slow Mutants with poison darts. This sums up being a Gunslinger.

Roland turns out to be a prodigy in his Gun Slinging more so than his father.

While Slade takes care of Titus, Boba will take out Roland and the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. Though he'll be beating them by strategy mostly so I won't get too detailed with Boba's capabilities.

Boba is the galaxy's greatest and most feared bounty hunter. The kid was trained by Jango Fett, who famously killed 20 Jedi with his bare hands. Boba came out to be more impressive than his father ever was as well.

Since Boba reigns from the SW Universe, you can imagine that he too has killed various creatures. Especially large ones. He's killed a Gorog (the large creature that gave Starkiller himself a hard time), as well as a Rancor. Even when he was just a kid, he managed to steal the tooth off a Bayleg, which is pretty much a large dragon without the fire or the wings.

He's also killed assassin droids (they have blaster bolt-fast reflexes, as well as a great arsenal, and some other extra abilities) and even zombies

But most impressively, he owned Master Rahm Kota, an experienced Jedi Master.

No Caption Provided

This is pretty consistent with the fact that Jango trained Boba.

A person with absolutely no enhancements beating a Jedi is very rare. In fact people with enhancements have trouble beating one. But here, Boba, with no powers or anything of the sort, completely roflstomps an experienced Jedi Master. Jedi have enhanced speed/reflexes, telekinesis, telepathy, precognition, energy manipulation, and skills with a lightsaber. Rahm Kota in particular has the lightsaber form: Form VII (Juyo/Vaapad), which only some of the top Jedi like Mace Windu, Sora Bulq, and Cin Draligg even dare use because of it's ruthlessness and aggressiveness. Juyo (Kota's specific form) is the most unpredictable form out of all. And none of that stopped Boba from kicking his arse.

In fact, that's not the only time Boba has beaten a Jedi either, Jainia Solo went to Boba for training, and he owned her in a sparring match.

I also have a question. Has Roland ever beaten anybody who has actual bullet-fast reflexes?

He has NEVER missed a Shot since Post Wizard and Glass. He has Experience fighting all sorts of super baddies and beings.

With both the Vibranium Suit and Explosive Rounds... Bad day for your team.

Indeed is quite a shot. But my strategy will actually put your explosive rounds into my advantage rather than yours. And you'll find what I mean soon enough.

SHIELD Agents

How could I forget the 5 SHIELD Agents.

What so great about these guys? Well ever since Civil War they are highly train and pack special Armor and Assult Rifles that are use against Marvel Hero for great effect.

As Seen they have Skill and training to sneak up in Numbers on Captain America! They also have skill and durability to take a beating from him. They even Manage to shoot cap in the shoulder!

Here they Fight Luke Cage and nearly manage to take him down before Cap, Falcon, and Dare devil Intervene along with Cage Neighbors.

The Assualt Riffles they carry have Bullets as well Taser settings.

Here the meager 5 Agents take down Spider Woman with ease.

The Armor also has built in Jet packs!

The first 2 showing have the SHIELD Agents offering a surrender. As with Spider Woman, when they go straight for the attack they can prevail easy.

Their armor is very durable, tanking Luke Cage and Cap hits while still fighting. Their Assault Rifles have Bullet and Taser settings. They also have Built In Jet Packs.

Now lead by Capatin Titus and Roland, these 5 SHIELD Agents will be invaluable force.

Your Move.

Ok, I will admit they are impressive than I expected. But I don't think they're as impressive as you give them credit for.

Feat 1: I'm really skeptical of that. I think I'm going to call PIS on that. I own Marvel: Civil War and I know for a fact that Captain America has taken an even larger squad than that one with very little effort.

Feat 2: I won't call PIS on that one. Luke Cage's fighting ability never impressed me and since S.H.I.E.L.D. is backed up by Stark Tech I don't find it impossible that they'd have such a setting. However, the problem is your agents would never think to use that setting here. That's why full knowledge for your team would have come in handy. They don't know who they're facing really. They'd have no idea that both Boba's and Slade's armor is bulletproof so they'd stick to just regular bullets. By the time they would they'd be long dead.

Feat 3: I won't say necessarily say that it's PIS that S.H.I.E.L.D. beat her. I only take issue with the word "ease". We don't actually see how she was taken out, and I refuse to believe that just 5 agents beat somebody of Spider-Woman's caliber. Anybody who has a decent understanding of how good Spider-Woman is knows that she shouldn't get beaten by a measly 5 agents. They would of had to call in some backup to beat her. The only reason why I'm not calling PIS is because we don't see how she was taken out, which raises question as to if it was just those 5 agents that beat her, or maybe something else happened?

Feat 4: Cool. Won't stop Boba from downing them.

And btw, there's a fine line between "tanking" and "getting KO'd".

Coms:

My Team all have TP link. I notice both your guys have Radio Coms. Well so does Titus. Its called a Vox. The Vox is a High Frequency radio built into the Power Armour that can search Com channels as well. This is perfect to check thru frequencies that Boba and Deathstroke are using to communicate.

My team also has TP links. We can communicate with each other freely while your team has to use Radio Frequencies. A huge advanatge that I can pick up yours while you cannot pick up my TP link.

I'm afraid you're mistaken. Boba and Deathstroke don't have coms. I don't have that add-on and it's not in their inventory. Boba does have a com in his helmet, but it's only linked up to Slave 1 and he won't be communicating with Slave 1 here.

Alright, so your strategy is just to walk in formation and attack us when you get there? Perfect.

Ok my turn. You've already seen the blast power of the power staff. Boba's EE-3 carbine blaster is very powerful as well.

As you can see, it's capable of disintegrating people, and blowing up large vehicles. Together, the two will make a circular crevasse 15-20 ft around them. After that, we wait until your team is at the tower, and after awhile they'll probably continue to advance toward our direction. Boba will be able to spot them with his infra-red. Once they've crossed into our side of the forest and are, let's say, .3 miles away, Boba will start a forest fire with his flamethrower. This gives us an advantage, because your team won't be able to see my team through the fire. But Boba can use his H.U.D., which will grant him vision through the fire.

No Caption Provided

This will also neutralize Roland's gunslinging abilities because you have explosive rounds. Any explosive round will just be ignited by the fire and explode prematurely. Meaning Roland is pretty much useless.

Also, his flamethrower has unique characteristics. It can set things ablaze that normally couldn't be set ablaze.

(again read from right to left)

So it's very possible that the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents' armor will be set ablaze as well.

From there, Boba will start picking off the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents and Roland with his EE-3 carbine and H.U.D. vision mode with Deathstroke having his back. Titus should make through the fire just fine, but the EMP grenades will disable important implants such as the Interface, making it an easier roflstomp for Deathstroke.

Your turn brah!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: @esquire Whoa... before i go on, I need to clarify on Deathstroke. Nth Metal Armour is New 52 correct, and the Strength Feats you threw in are New 52. Yet you used Pre 52 as well.

WTH version of Deathstroke are we using, and if its New 52 version, then why does Fetts have a Hight Tier class that can tank Lobo easily and Strength in the 6000 ton range?

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I think we're using feats from both New-52 and Pre-52. Because I think New-52 Deathstroke is just Pre-52 Deathstroke but with more enhancements because of the Nth Metal Armor. And define "tanked". By "tanked" you don't mean "getting KO'd" again do you? And Slade is most certainly not in the 6000 ton range.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

@fetts said:

@cadencev2: I think we're using feats from both New-52 and Pre-52. Because I think New-52 Deathstroke is just Pre-52 Deathstroke but with more enhancements because of the Nth Metal Armor. And define "tanked". By "tanked" you don't mean "getting KO'd" again do you? And Slade is most certainly not in the 6000 ton range.

Oh my mistake, he was not lifting the Sub. He was surviving a 6000+ ton Submarine landing on him. Thats a bit World Breaker Hulk Durable dont ya think? Also all New 52 showings are alternate universe characters, you should not nit pick from one or the other. Thats like me using 616 Cap and nit picking the superior Ultimate Cap feats.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Esquire

@cadencev2: @fetts

Basically, I meant to put Promethium originally, but since I put Nth metal I've let people use New-52 feats. However, the Lobo feat isn't really valid since Lobo was nerfed to an absurd degree in that appearance. He was seriously hurt by generic explosives which wouldn't even have scratched his Pre-52 version.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire said:

Basically, I meant to put Promethium originally, but since I put Nth metal I've let people use New-52 feats. However, the Lobo feat isn't really valid since Lobo was nerfed to an absurd degree in that appearance. He was seriously hurt by generic explosives which wouldn't even have scratched his Pre-52 version.

So the Nth Metal is fine (New 52 Feat wise) but the rest of Deathstrokes New 52 Feats are not correct? Were not using a composit Deathstroke, just a Pre 52 with Nth Metal Armour?

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Esquire

@esquire said:

So the Nth Metal is fine (New 52 Feat wise) but the rest of Deathstrokes New 52 Feats are not correct? Were not using a composit Deathstroke, just a Pre 52 with Nth Metal Armour?

Correct. This is Pre-52 Deathstroke with New-52 armor. So skill feats from the New-52 aren't valid, for example.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: But isn't Pre-52 Deathstroke with Nth Metal Armor essentially is New-52 Deathstroke?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist

@fetts said:

@esquire: But isn't Pre-52 Deathstroke with Nth Metal Armor essentially is New-52 Deathstroke?

From what I seen New 52 Deathstroke has super human Durability (Nth metal prevents Slashing and stabbing damage, BUT never stated from what I seen to increase Durability to tanking a 6000 ton Submarine like nothing.

So I from what I heard he is Meta Human in Strength and Durability now.

@esquire: Im going to concede. I just have no interest in debating to sets of Deathstrokes or Nth Metal that I have NO WAY of harming realistically.

:) I will keep voting in future matches.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: He was stabbed twice through the armour in his last 2 issues.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calebhara: What stabbed it through?

You know what I dont care lol.

Its being compared to Adamantium with Healing Powers, tanking 6000+ tons of submarine, fighting Lobo, ect ect ect.....

Not worth it when it seems New 52 Deathstroke and the Nth Metal Armor is Hulk level.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Fetts

@cadencev2: I can take the Nth Metal armor out for this match if @esquire: approves. As long as he gets his Promethium armor. I was just stating that Nth Metal armor would give Slade a distinct advantage over Titus. I'm sure I could make a case for Slade without it. Especially since he has EMP grenades.

@calebhara: Really? I did not know that. I haven't read any New-52 Deathstroke myself. I've only seen bit and pieces of the series from here on the Vine.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dextersinister

@calebhara: What stabbed it through?

You know what I dont care lol.

Its being compared to Adamantium with Healing Powers, tanking 6000+ tons of submarine, fighting Lobo, ect ect ect.....

Not worth it when it seems New 52 Deathstroke and the Nth Metal Armor is Hulk level.

I recall it simply being a very sharp blade, no super weapon. The nth armour seems to be highly effective against blunt trauma such as blows and explosions but is less effective against piercing, attack helicopter fire rattled off it at range but he was wounded by a handgun at point blank.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts said:

@cadencev2: I can take the Nth Metal armor out for this match if @esquire: approves. As long as he gets his Promethium armor. I was just stating that Nth Metal armor would give Slade a distinct advantage over Titus. I'm sure I could make a case for Slade without it. Especially since he has EMP grenades.

You know what Keep it. If it is more of a Durability Super Armor then Im cool with it. I honestly heard only rumores on it with the new series from battles.

Ill post back in a little bit of my argument.

@dextersinister: Thanks for the clarification. It seems he been boasted as Super Man level in Battle forums I read.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts:

You are vastly underestimating prep. Prep isn't just about finding a person's "kryptonite". It's about many things. It's about getting into somebody's head and analyzing the way he/she thinks and fights. It's about the opponents arsenal, and how that can neutralized. It's about finding ways to use your environment against the opponent.

In a nutshell, my team knows everything about your team and they'll know exactly how to deal with your team. Your team knowsnext to nothing about my team and they are absolutely clueless of how to deal with them.

Also, part of your team (namely Titus) does indeed have "kryptonite". And that brings me to my second major advantage. Prep and full knowledge aren't the only add-ons I bought in this tourney. I have EMP grenades. And you just listed me a buttload of biotechnological implants and organs Titus relies on greatly. In fact, this wouldn't be the first time Deathstroke has relied on EMP bursts to render biotechnology useless no matter where it's hidden. I can get scans to back this up but my scanner has issues. I'll post them when I can. But the point is, not only is Deathstroke superior to Titus (which I'll prove just for the heck of it), but he'll be able to roflstomp him with the EMP grenades.

And the last major advantage is that the environment serves as a bigger advantage towards me than it does you. Boba has a flamethrower. This is a forest. I think you get the picture.

EMP grenade actually do not effect Power Armour. It might effect the SHIELD Agents, however it has never effected Power Armour. Solar Flares that shut down Tech have Bombarded 1 planet in a Novel, shutting down all tech, the Space Marines were force into using just the Foot Soldiers Eldar Races uses Electricity that can burn out Tank CPUs and Space Marine run through it. The Tau specialize in EMP Grenades and in the Blood Gorgons they did squat to the Power Armour that rebooted in seconds. Even with the Armour down Space Marines Operate without the mere 20% Strength increase and still fight fine till it repowers.

I dont see the EMP Grenades being a problem for Titus. Only the SHIELD Agents. And I see them unable to fly as a result.

Also Prep is not needed for my team at all. Titus like any Space Marine is Indoctrinated and versed in the Codex Astartes.

The Codex Astartes is is a big deal in 40K. In this case Read after "Original Chapters" and before "Codex Chapter". The Codex being many things is first and foremost the perfect Military Manual for any situation imaginable. It is not Rigid in its teachings and Titus in the Game Space Marine uses it often to figure out how to best every obstacle in his path. He simply doesnt need prep as his Faster than Human Thought Mind can assess any situation and find a perfect counter like he did when Him and 2 other Space Marines took on over a planet overun with Orks and then Invaded by Chaos. He simply on the fly on mid battle found perfect ways to attack and counter.

The Flame Thrower is real small and has a short limit from the Feats I seen from it. I really dont see the source needed to burn the acres here in a blazing fire and the Trees look well watered as well green to burn on their own. I dont see it as a viable option.

In this match, Deathstroke will be fighting Titus. Deathstroke is far from a no-name as well. Slade is the greatest mercenary in the DC Universe. His physicals and brainpower has allowed him to own entire teams of some of Earth's mightiest heroes, some of which who are leagues more powerful than him.

Deathstroke is also a super soldier. His physicals greatly surpass the physicals of the typical street-leveler. He is also insanely intelligent as you are aware. The dude uses 90% of his brainpower, which is significantly higher compared to the brainpower the average person uses.

Yes Slade is all those things. However His Skill is alot less than the best. Slades BEST Feats require Prep with Traps and other unique Plot Device set up to win. He has mere Knowledge only to work with here and no extra Gear.

Deathstroke vs Batman. Deathstroke Only advantage was his Super Human Stats. Yet for all his speed and Strength Batman gave him a god fight. Seems Clear Slades Skill is not on par.

DS again having a hard time with the Cape Crusader in mere H2H only. Slade was even Disarmed by a Weaponless Batman!

Slade has Super Speed and Reflexes, but could not hit Human Stats Olie when Olie tried his hardest. Olie even matched Slades Swordmanship. Yes Slade was stuck in place, however if he was so fast he should have (and he was trying) killed Olie with that Blazing combat speed of his. but he was being pressed by Green Arrow using a sword!

My facts are consistent that Slade is best utilizing Prep and Prep with gear. His Skills are not equal of Batman or even Green Arrow in CC. His Super Human stats are his saving grace, and they wont save him vs Titus.

Deathstroke's true strength level has never really been established. We've never seen him harness it to the fullest. However, we've seen him kick down steel reinforced doors, rip doors open at high altitudes, throwing a large gorilla, and one-shotting characters that normally never get one-shotted (ex. Batman). So I think it's to safe to say that Slade's strength level is around Titus's strength level as well.

I see no proof of Slade being a 2+ toner at all. Everything you listed a 2 Toner Predator has done. Titus is a easy 5 Toner in Power Armour.

Loading Video...

Skip to 4:30. Titus uses his Strength to swing around a easy 40 tons of tuurent against its Hydralics!

No Caption Provided

Titus orders another Marine to Shoved a 30 ton Warhead aginst his busted tracks for 100 feet.

I think its fact Strength is in Titus Favor.

But honestly, strength doesn't mean too much to Slade. Deathstroke brought Lex Luthor, who was wearing his Warsuit, to his knees. The Warsuit, as in the suit that was designed to trade blows with Superman.

Read right to left btw, the new CV won't let me post them in the order I'd like. Plus I think it's taken some of my images out of my gallery. I hope it's just a bug, but here's the last couple of scans to that sequence:

I really dont know what to make of it. It screams PIS when his Strength could not one shot batman in both sacens abover or easily cut thru Green Arrows sword.

Here Wonder Woman comments inher fight she has to hold back ALOT to keep from killing him and she states how his Best Blows are nothing. DS has no chance vs WW. So why is his battle with Lex superior? I call PIS base on average showings of unable to over power Batman and Green Arrow and being a insect to Wonder Woman.

And he was beaten all the hell by New 52 Lobo who is suppose to be alot weaker.

Ah. Now this is where Slade greatly exceeds Titus at.

Even without Slade's enhancements, he is easily a bullet timer.

powered and wounded after a helicopter crash. But despite both of those disadvantages, he still dodge a bullet (third scan) and kicked the crap out of an elite squad with his bare hands.

But with his enhancements, Slade's speed/reflexes are increased to a factor of ten!

So at this point, Deathstroke is now ten times faster than the average bullet-timer. This is partly why he has consistently owned skilled and super-powered teams. But that's not all!

Slade is pretty good Peak Human speed of a Bullet Timer. A factor of ten is not supported by Feats at all however. Batman and Green Arrow have both kept Deathstroke of his game, if he was that fast then they would be near still to him. Feat wise DS is not faster than Titus at all.

Eldar are one of the Fastest Races in the Galaxy. They move so fast that the human eye cannot comprehend them. They are also seen as near blurs to Gene Enhance Space Marine Sight. As seen they think 5 times faster than a Human can and react as fast. They physically can run at 50 MPH while combat Speed cut a Human into 20 pices before the Human feels the pain.

Yet....

Loading Video...

Space Marine Gene Enhance Minds, Sight, and Skills easily match up.

I simply do not think DS is any faster. I know he is not nearly as skilled.

Now if you'd turn your attention towards Deathstroke, you'll notice he has his Nth Metal Armor. Nth Metal increases Slade's abilities to a noticeable degree, including speed.

So now Deathstroke is significantly faster than ten times the average bullet-timer. Titus is screwed to the friggin max bro!

Correction. After alot of research the past few hours I have PROOF that Nth Metal is not all that lol.

No Caption Provided

I NEVER Seen Adamantium Crack lol. Deathsroke Nth Metal is not all that unbreakable. it increases his Blunt Force Damage, sure, however...

No Caption Provided

OH SNAP! It is defiantly not Blade Proof!

Titus Chain Sowrd is made of Adamantium Teeth and Ceramic (Power Armour Material). It has cut thru Terminator Armour. Terminator Armour is so tough that the Heat of the Sun does not easily melt it. TA is so dense it can with stand Molecule Cutting Energy Blades to a degree. Yet...

No Caption Provided

Loken was cutting thru Abaddon's Terminator Suit with Strength and the Superior 40K Adamantium Teeth. I see no reason why it will not cut through the Nth Armour.

Well, their durability isn't going to mean much at all either since Deathstroke has both EMP Grenades and a Promethium sword.

Again, Deathstroke has Nth Metal Armor, which gives Slade extra badassery. I've only neglected to mention it before because I wanted to prove he could win the other matches without it. But Titus is a formidable opponent enough that I think now is the opportunity to mention it.

While Slade's Nth Metal Armor showings are a bit limited, it has one showing which exceeds any durability feat you just mentioned there.

Ya. I think the feat speaks for itself. Durability is most definitely in Deathstroke's favor.

Again EMP Grenades mean nothing as they failed many times on Power Armour Before. Aliens wield them all the time to disable Tanks and such, no effect on Power Armour. The Promethium Blade is no big deal as Titus for sure has better Swordmanship than Green Arrow and the Genetic Reflexes to easily keep up.

Also Titus has a Bolter he utilizes in CC with his Chainsword. It fires Adamantium Tip Shells for Armour Penetration.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As seen were 7 is the Explosive Charge, 4 is the Charge Ignite, and 5 is the 40K Adamantium Tip for Amour Penetration.

No Caption Provided

It easily penetrates War Wagons of the Orks before detonating.

Point is I have a Chain Sword that can infarct cut thru and Warheads that can Penetrate.

Deathstroke's sword is made of Promethium, which I'm pretty sure is the DCU equivalent of adamantium. So I think it's safe to say that our swords won't be cutting through each other. Just the fact that Titus's sword acts like a chainsaw might make it a little hard for Slade to clash swords with it though. However, due to Slade's prior knowledge/prep, and his greater speed, he shouldn't have a problem with it. Instead of going for deflecting Slade will know to dodge and parry. And it's not like the chain sword would cut through the Nth Metal Armor in the first place. Whereas Titus's armor only has Luke Cage durability, and Promethium is pretty much like adamantium, Slade would be able to cut through the armor.

Well after the research i did, My Chain Sword will infact cut thru with its 40K Adamantium Tips and the Bolt Shell should Penetrate as well. Also the Prep time Deathstroke has will not pepare him for Titus Superior Genetic Enhancements or 200+ years of Skill vs the worst of the worst in 40K.

But blast power is certainly in Deathstroke's favor. His blast staff is capable of obliterating helicopters, and tearing through large masses of rock.

The Bolter is an impressive gun but it's not as powerful as the power staff.

Blast Power is in Deathstroke Favor. However The Bolter is easy the Precision weapon here. The Power armour Durability I showed above will tank the Blast Staff more than a few times. Cannot say the same of Slade with a Explosive Shell in his body.

The Bolt is not slow either. It travel at Mach Speeds thanks to the two stage firing sequince. First Stage is the Primer like a Bullet. Second Stage engages a Rocket Charge that accelerates it into Mach Speeds. It is equivalent to the Browning .50 Cal at Mutiple Mach Speeds which is why in the Video the Stalker Bolter is effective Sniper Weapon. Its why even the Speed of Eldar get hit by them. I dont see Slade dodging a Multiple Mach Speed Bolt in close combat as well he does Less than Mach Speed Bullets.

Boba vs Roland and SHIELD

While Slade takes care of Titus, Boba will take out Roland and the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. Though he'll be beating them by strategy mostly so I won't get too detailed with Boba's capabilities.

Boba is the galaxy's greatest and most feared bounty hunter. The kid was trained by Jango Fett, who famously killed 20 Jedi with his bare hands. Boba came out to be more impressive than his father ever was as well.

Since Boba reigns from the SW Universe, you can imagine that he too has killed various creatures. Especially large ones. He's killed a Gorog (the large creature that gave Starkiller himself a hard time), as well as a Rancor. Even when he was just a kid, he managed to steal the tooth off a Bayleg, which is pretty much a large dragon without the fire or the wings.

He's also killed assassin droids (they have blaster bolt-fast reflexes, as well as a great arsenal, and some other extra abilities) and even zombies

Boba is the best of his Galaxy and Roland took on the worst of the worst of Stephen Kings universes.

But most impressively, he owned Master Rahm Kota, an experienced Jedi Master.

This is pretty consistent with the fact that Jango trained Boba.

A person with absolutely no enhancements beating a Jedi is very rare. In fact people with enhancements have trouble beating one. But here, Boba, with no powers or anything of the sort, completely roflstomps an experienced Jedi Master. Jedi have enhanced speed/reflexes, telekinesis, telepathy, precognition, energy manipulation, and skills with a lightsaber. Rahm Kota in particular has the lightsaber form: Form VII (Juyo/Vaapad), which only some of the top Jedi like Mace Windu, Sora Bulq, and Cin Draligg even dare use because of it's ruthlessness and aggressiveness. Juyo (Kota's specific form) is the most unpredictable form out of all. And none of that stopped Boba from kicking his arse.

In fact, that's not the only time Boba has beaten a Jedi either, Jainia Solo went to Boba for training, and he owned her in a sparring match.

Boba is peak human for sure. However now that Knights of the Old Republic and Clone Wars came out I have seen many Peak Humans take on the speed and reflexes of Jedi ;)

Loading Video...

Skip to 7:15. A Alderaan Soilder getting the best of a well establish Sith in Kotar.

Look at this badass! My point is Jedi are not unbeatable in H2H by Peak Humans with skill.

I also have a question. Has Roland ever beaten anybody who has actual bullet-fast reflexes?

Yes he has. lol.

No Caption Provided

This is over twenty man posse. Half are Taheen (the Animal Head men and possess animal reflexes and quick speed) as well Type 3 Vampires (Peak Humans). Roland with his hand to his mouth Out Draws, Reloads, and Guns down 11 of them while Eddie (near as fast as Roland) does the same. Roland Reaction and Speed is insane.

No Caption Provided

This is a Harry potter Snitch. We all know how fast and Small they are.

This is Roland spending a day with no food or water or est shooting them out of the sky as they zig and zag 2-4 at a time.

Yes his Accuracy vs Speedy Targets is well known.

Ok, I will admit they are impressive than I expected. But I don't think they're as impressive as you give them credit for.

Feat 1: I'm really skeptical of that. I think I'm going to call PIS on that. I own Marvel: Civil War and I know for a fact that Captain America has taken an even larger squad than that one with very little effort.

Feat 2: I won't call PIS on that one. Luke Cage's fighting ability never impressed me and since S.H.I.E.L.D. is backed up by Stark Tech I don't find it impossible that they'd have such a setting. However, the problem is your agents would never think to use that setting here. That's why full knowledge for your team would have come in handy. They don't know who they're facing really. They'd have no idea that both Boba's and Slade's armor is bulletproof so they'd stick to just regular bullets. By the time they would they'd be long dead.

Feat 3: I won't say necessarily say that it's PIS that S.H.I.E.L.D. beat her. I only take issue with the word "ease". We don't actually see how she was taken out, and I refuse to believe that just 5 agents beat somebody of Spider-Woman's caliber. Anybody who has a decent understanding of how good Spider-Woman is knows that she shouldn't get beaten by a measly 5 agents. They would of had to call in some backup to beat her. The only reason why I'm not calling PIS is because we don't see how she was taken out, which raises question as to if it was just those 5 agents that beat her, or maybe something else happened?

Feat 4: Cool. Won't stop Boba from downing them.

And btw, there's a fine line between "tanking" and "getting KO'd".

Feat 1: It was confirmed that Agents have train to Sneak up on Cap, they have train to deal with Super Humans.

Feat 2: why would they not be decked out in their armor and gear? You think all Agents run in the field in their Work Uniform?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As I shown, thier is a difference in Basic Uniforms for everyday crap and Gear/Uniforms for a serious battle. Why on earth would SHIELD agents not be geared up and wear no Body Armor at all when our Basic Military do? That makes no sense to assume they are in their Pajamas.

Feat 3: I see no reason why they didnt beat Spider Woman with ease. She was ambushed and caught in crossfire in her undies. It shows just how well train and tactical the SHIELD can be.

Coms:

I'm afraid you're mistaken. Boba and Deathstroke don't have coms. I don't have that add-on and it's not in their inventory. Boba does have a com in his helmet, but it's only linked up to Slave 1 and he won't be communicating with Slave 1 here.

Perfect! That give me another huge advantage. Comms allow me to plan with my team. Allows me to Coordinate. People with Communication do not Nearly work as well as people with Communication. Its a fact. Also with Titus, Roland, and SHIELD showing they are all verse in Tactics, its a boon.

Alright, so your strategy is just to walk in formation and attack us when you get there? Perfect.

Ok my turn. You've already seen the blast power of the power staff. Boba's EE-3 carbine blaster is very powerful as well.

As you can see, it's capable of disintegrating people, and blowing up large vehicles. Together, the two will make a circular crevasse 15-20 ft around them. After that, we wait until your team is at the tower, and after awhile they'll probably continue to advance toward our direction. Boba will be able to spot them with his infra-red. Once they've crossed into our side of the forest and are, let's say, .3 miles away, Boba will start a forest fire with his flamethrower. This gives us an advantage, because your team won't be able to see my team through the fire. But Boba can use his H.U.D., which will grant him vision through the fire.

The Carbine is good at Dientigrating Non Armor targets. The Vibranium Suit is also able to tank Stardust Energy Beams, Bobas Rifle setting will not fave Roland or Armored Targets.

My Team will stay at the Tower. One guy will be placed up their (Probably Titus with the best eyesite and commanding over the Battlefield) and the rest will take 360 degree fromation behind cover.

No Caption Provided

Again the fire from that Flamethrower will be nowhere near enough to set fire to this well fresh and water enviroment. Heck how much fire can it put out? Bet it is not alot.

This will also neutralize Roland's gunslinging abilities because you have explosive rounds. Any explosive round will just be ignited by the fire and explode prematurely. Meaning Roland is pretty much useless.

Un true. Explosive Rounds like the Mark 19 Grenade Launcher or the 280MM Underslung do not cook off that easy. Traveling at near Mach Speed even LESS so.

Also, his flamethrower has unique characteristics. It can set things ablaze that normally couldn't be set ablaze.

(again read from right to left)

So it's very possible that the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents' armor will be set ablaze as well.

All true but you will run out of fuel trying to set a quarter of Acre on fire.

From there, Boba will start picking off the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents and Roland with his EE-3 carbine and H.U.D. vision mode with Deathstroke having his back. Titus should make through the fire just fine, but the EMP grenades will disable important implants such as the Interface, making it an easier roflstomp for Deathstroke.

I think your overall strategy is filled with many holes. With Titus up in the tower and his Super Human sight can give easy Coordinates to your team. After all Boba and DS are not Blending in with the Environment. From there its a Barrage. I would not doubt that the Taser mode on Shield Weapons would put down DS from the conducted Electricity.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Esquire

@cadencev2: Even with the Nth metal, he's not even close to the same league as Superman or Hulk. He's maybe a 4-tonner with a decent healing factor. His durability is good, but his armor doesn't even cover his whole body. There are gaps between the plates iirc, it's vulnerable at the joints, things like that. And as was stated above, it's been stabbed through and a handgun did some damage once.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I apologize for not getting on this. Track season has started and I have homework on top that so I haven't had much time for this. Not to mention it's been busy with Easter and all. I'll try to get on it as soon as I can. It might not be until Saturday though.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pokergeist
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokergeist
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Fetts

@cadencev2:

EMP grenade actually do not effect Power Armour. It might effect the SHIELD Agents, however it has never effected Power Armour. Solar Flares that shut down Tech have Bombarded 1 planet in a Novel, shutting down all tech, the Space Marines were force into using just the Foot Soldiers Eldar Races uses Electricity that can burn out Tank CPUs and Space Marine run through it. The Tau specialize in EMP Grenades and in the Blood Gorgons they did squat to the Power Armour that rebooted in seconds. Even with the Armour down Space Marines Operate without the mere 20% Strength increase and still fight fine till it repowers.

I dont see the EMP Grenades being a problem for Titus. Only the SHIELD Agents. And I see them unable to fly as a result.

I don't believe resistance to solar flares and electricity really have any relevance, because that's not what Slade is using. While each gives the same result, the way they disrupt electronics is different. Iron Man has resisted lightning, which would disrupt most electronics. But an EMP burst activated from Bucky still took him down.

You say EMP grenades don't have an effect on Power Armor... yet you say they temporarily weaken their strength level... O_o

Anywho, they'll still give Slade an even bigger advantage over Titus. If EMP grenades lessens his strength, he'll also be a little slower swinging that chain sword, furthering the speed advantage Slade has over him. Deathstroke likes to take any advantage he can get. He says it himself.

No Caption Provided

I've already proven Deathstroke is more than capable of keeping up with Titus. You say it'll only partiality incapacitate him for a couple seconds. A couple seconds is all Slade needs. He'll use an EMP grenade him at the opportune moment, and get the opening he needs with it to finish Titus off.

The Codex Astartes is is a big deal in 40K. In this case Read after "Original Chapters" and before "Codex Chapter". The Codex being many things is first and foremost the perfect Military Manual for any situation imaginable. It is not Rigid in its teachings and Titus in the Game Space Marine uses it often to figure out how to best every obstacle in his path. He simply doesnt need prep as his Faster than Human Thought Mind can assess any situation and find a perfect counter like he did when Him and 2 other Space Marines took on over a planet overun with Orks and then Invaded by Chaos. He simply on the fly on mid battle found perfect ways to attack and counter.

The Flame Thrower is real small and has a short limit from the Feats I seen from it. I really dont see the source needed to burn the acres here in a blazing fire and the Trees look well watered as well green to burn on their own. I dont see it as a viable option.

Fascinating. However I'd think prior knowledge would beat information on the fly. Deathstroke is prepared for his enemy. He's going to battle knowing how his opponent fights, his superpowers, how he thinks, all of it. Titus may be able to analyze Slade's fighting style but so what? On a consistent basis (emphasis on that), not even foes who have dealt with Slade more than once, including extremely high-intellectual ones like Batman, can't even find a counter for Slade's fighting ability. To go even further, Titus is going to have to test any counter he might be able to think of to beat the mercenary whom he knows very little about. For example, he doesn't know about Slade's Nth Metal armor (and I'm aware of the scan you posted and I'll get to that in a sec). If he actually tries to decapitate him it won't work because the Nth Metal Armor is too durable. This might surprise Titus and create yet an another opening Slade could advantage of.

It's really not that small. It has a far enough reach.

No Caption Provided

Here the rancor takes a swing and at this point his arm span. In that scan you can already see that flame has reached about 10 ft. if you use Boba for comparison (who's roughly 6 feet). But it goes even farther. The flame reaches all the way to the other end of the rancor's arm span and it snaps the chain in half. I'd estimate that to be a distance of 20-25 ft. It'll do just fine.

Boba Fett's flamethrower is also unique. It has the ability to set fire to even non-combustible items like durasteel. It's even given a "forest fire" to a clone facility (don't have the scans for that one as of now but I can get them if you'd like).

I don't know what's up with the new CV cause I can't freaking post the scans in the order I want! But read the scans right to left here. As you can see, they're standing on average durasteel (assumably) in the first scan. But that doesn't stop Boba's flamethrower from setting it on fire. So if it can start large fires on non-combustible materials, it'll certainly set fire to combustible trees.

Yes Slade is all those things. However His Skill is alot less than the best. Slades BEST Feats require Prep with Traps and other unique Plot Device set up to win. He has mere Knowledge only to work with here and no extra Gear.

Deathstroke vs Batman. Deathstroke Only advantage was his Super Human Stats. Yet for all his speed and Strength Batman gave him a god fight. Seems Clear Slades Skill is not on par.

DS again having a hard time with the Cape Crusader in mere H2H only. Slade was even Disarmed by a Weaponless Batman!

Slade has Super Speed and Reflexes, but could not hit Human Stats Olie when Olie tried his hardest. Olie even matched Slades Swordmanship. Yes Slade was stuck in place, however if he was so fast he should have (and he was trying) killed Olie with that Blazing combat speed of his. but he was being pressed by Green Arrow using a sword!

My facts are consistent that Slade is best utilizing Prep and Prep with gear. His Skills are not equal of Batman or even Green Arrow in CC. His Super Human stats are his saving grace, and they wont save him vs Titus.

*sigh

Why O world? Why are you filled with lowballers who scavenge for scans through Google Images, find scans that they think would make a certain character look bad, and completely ignore and disregard the context or any inconsistencies. Why do you give me this pain?? It it too much to bare alone! Brothers! Viners! Spartans! Let us rebel against these disgraceful bafoons! Together!

No? Ok...

Anywho, Deathstroke is perfectly capable of fighting entire teams without prep.

(again read right to left)

I'd post a couple more (which aren't as impressive as this one but impressive nonetheless), but as you know I'm having difficulties with how the newer CV uploads images. These are the only ones I can manage.

Firstly, while Batman may be more skilled, Slade is not that far behind. And this is the one and only time Batman gave Slade a good fight (save for one cursed and obvious PIS moment which I might rage about if you dare post it). Slade has consistently stomped him more than once.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here Slade roflstomps Batman twice. He could of killed him if he wanted to but the mission was more important to him.

That fight was with Dick Grayson as Batman. Deathstroke has also consistently roflstomped Dick in the past (in fact I've already posted one instance).

Based off past fights, Dick shouldn't have lasted as long as he did. Only reason why he did was due to CIS/PIS.

And as for Ollie...

Firstly, you clearly have no idea what you're posting. In the first scan, Ollie practically admits that if Slade was trying to kill him, he could have. Slade was purposely going for the arrows. Secondly, way to purposely leave out most of that fight to make Slade look bad. Ollie had prep. He had specialized equipment including an explosive smaller than a pinhead that caught him completely off guard, body armor, a random bigass cable/adhesive trick arrow thing. Furthermore, he had an adhesive pit. That's why in that last scan Ollie was able to dodge and parry the strikes was because the adhesive pit was slowing him down significantly and Ollie was wearing specialized boots. Hell you even showed some acknowledgement and posted he had an adhesive pit. What do you mean Slade should of killed him with that blazing combat speed of his? You just friggin ignored your own point! He was stuck in place dammit! You do know what "stuck" means don't you? It means you can't friggin move! I'm sorry but this ignorance... it angers me...

Again CV is a pain for me now, but if anybody really wants to bother to verify this, check the following address:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/esquires-tourney-rd-2-fetts-vs-higorm-754406/

It's toward the beginning where HigorM posts his first rebuttal.

I think you've mistaken Deathstroke for Batman. Batman is usually the one who needs specific and specialized equipment cooked up from the Batcave. Deathstroke is the one who rarely uses special equipment and beats entire teams with pure combat skill.

I see no proof of Slade being a 2+ toner at all. Everything you listed a 2 Toner Predator has done. Titus is a easy 5 Toner in Power Armour.

A Predator could not rip doors open at high altitudes nor do I believe he could make Lex Luthor feel a kick despite a forcefield.

Loading Video...

Skip to 4:30. Titus uses his Strength to swing around a easy 40 tons of tuurent against its Hydralics!

No Caption Provided

Titus orders another Marine to Shoved a 30 ton Warhead aginst his busted tracks for 100 feet.

I think its fact Strength is in Titus Favor.

Ok so first you say he's a 5 tonner... Now you say he's a 40 tonner... I smell extreme over-exaggeration.

Like heck that's 40 tons. Want to know what weighs 40 tons? A sperm whale. Why in the hell should I believe that that torrent is the equivalent weight of a sperm whale? I mean seriously look at that. I absolutely refuse to believe that's a sperm whale he's turning. I'd estimate that to be like 2 tons at best to be perfectly honest.

Like the torrent, I sincerely doubt that that warhead weighs 30 tons. If you have some sort of actual proof that all of that weighs as much as you says it does, please do share this source. If not, then please stop making stuff up.

I really dont know what to make of it. It screams PIS when his Strength could not one shot batman in both sacens abover or easily cut thru Green Arrows sword.

Here Wonder Woman comments inher fight she has to hold back ALOT to keep from killing him and she states how his Best Blows are nothing. DS has no chance vs WW. So why is his battle with Lex superior? I call PIS base on average showings of unable to over power Batman and Green Arrow and being a insect to Wonder Woman.

And he was beaten all the hell by New 52 Lobo who is suppose to be alot weaker.

Haha. It's amusing how I just compeltely proved you wrong on that whole "one-shotting Batman" thing with legit proof.

Yes! Something we can agree on. I wholeheartedly agree DS would have no chance against WW. Even if she was holding back she should of roflstomped him. The difference between the WW instance and the Lex Luthor instance is that WW has the best fighting skill in the DC Universe (sorry Batman fanboys), superior speed and reflexes by a very significant degree, and a buttload of superhuman durability to back that strength up. Lex Luthor doesn't. Deathstroke shouldn't have hurt her, tagged her, or even competed with her. The reason why it isn't PIS with Deathstroke vs Lex Luthor is because Slade didn't take any blows from Lex Luthor (because he's faster), and he only hurt him because he hit his weakest area.

I don't believe New-52 Lobo is that much weaker than Pre-52. In fact, as I understand it, New-52 Lobo was written to be weaker in that particular issue so Slade could look good. Even if he was that weak, again: enough with the lowballing.

Eldar are one of the Fastest Races in the Galaxy. They move so fast that the human eye cannot comprehend them. They are also seen as near blurs to Gene Enhance Space Marine Sight. As seen they think 5 times faster than a Human can and react as fast. They physically can run at 50 MPH while combat Speed cut a Human into 20 pices before the Human feels the pain.

Yet....

Loading Video...

Space Marine Gene Enhance Minds, Sight, and Skills easily match up.

I simply do not think DS is any faster. I know he is not nearly as skilled.

50 mph? That's it? I just proved to you that Slade's reflexes are roughly 136x (yes I did the math) that.

As for the 20 pieces thing, may I see proof of this? Or are you just making things up again?

Just so you can grasp exactly how good Slade's reflexes are:

Slade is 10x faster than the average bullet-timer. The average bullet speed is around 650 mph. Multiply that by ten. Slade can dodge a projectile moving at 6,500 mph at least. And that's without Nth Metal Armor.

Correction. After alot of research the past few hours I have PROOF that Nth Metal is not all that lol.

No Caption Provided

I NEVER Seen Adamantium Crack lol. Deathsroke Nth Metal is not all that unbreakable. it increases his Blunt Force Damage, sure, however...

No Caption Provided

OH SNAP! It is defiantly not Blade Proof!

*lllllllloooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg sigh

Never seen adamantium crack huh? Well prepared for your mind to be blown!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hulk can crack adamantium and more. Hulk isn't on Lobo's level. Lobo exchanges punches with Superman.

Deathstroke was stabbed by his own Promethium sword backed up the strength/force of that same 6,000 tonner son of a mother that lifted the submarine. Very embarrassing feat for Nth Metal Armor...

Nice try.

Alright. It's late now. I'm going to stop for now and respond to the rest tomorrow. Please don't respond until I'm finished.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Esquire

@cadencev2 I wasn't going to open voting yet, since Fetts is still posting. I'll give a couple more days, then we can move on to the Finals.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Titus Chain Sowrd is made of Adamantium Teeth and Ceramic (Power Armour Material). It has cut thru Terminator Armour. Terminator Armour is so tough that the Heat of the Sun does not easily melt it. TA is so dense it can with stand Molecule Cutting Energy Blades to a degree. Yet...

No Caption Provided

Loken was cutting thru Abaddon's Terminator Suit with Strength and the Superior 40K Adamantium Teeth. I see no reason why it will not cut through the Nth Armour.

So it's pretty heat resistant? So what? Having resistance to heat in no way means it's resistant to everything. Resistance to blades and resistance to heat are two totally separate things.

Again EMP Grenades mean nothing as they failed many times on Power Armour Before. Aliens wield them all the time to disable Tanks and such, no effect on Power Armour. The Promethium Blade is no big deal as Titus for sure has better Swordmanship than Green Arrow and the Genetic Reflexes to easily keep up.

Also Titus has a Bolter he utilizes in CC with his Chainsword. It fires Adamantium Tip Shells for Armour Penetration.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As seen were 7 is the Explosive Charge, 4 is the Charge Ignite, and 5 is the 40K Adamantium Tip for Amour Penetration.

No Caption Provided

It easily penetrates War Wagons of the Orks before detonating.

Point is I have a Chain Sword that can infarct cut thru and Warheads that can Penetrate.

You said that EMP grenades weakened them a bit and they rebooted soon after.

That Nth Metal armor has taken the force of a thrown submarine and punches from Lobo. I have no doubt it could take the force of adamantium bullets.

Not only would your weapons really have no effect on the armor, but Slade is easily too fast to get tagged by them.

Blast Power is in Deathstroke Favor. However The Bolter is easy the Precision weapon here. The Power armour Durability I showed above will tank the Blast Staff more than a few times. Cannot say the same of Slade with a Explosive Shell in his body.

The Bolt is not slow either. It travel at Mach Speeds thanks to the two stage firing sequince. First Stage is the Primer like a Bullet. Second Stage engages a Rocket Charge that accelerates it into Mach Speeds. It is equivalent to the Browning .50 Cal at Mutiple Mach Speeds which is why in the Video the Stalker Bolter is effective Sniper Weapon. Its why even the Speed of Eldar get hit by them. I dont see Slade dodging a Multiple Mach Speed Bolt in close combat as well he does Less than Mach Speed Bullets.

Funny. I've been doing some research of my own. And I've discovered that the Power Armor has a weakness to plasma. Both the power staff and Boba's blaster falls under those lines. In fact, I believe this weakness is displayed in your own video.

Loading Video...

0:44

So we have more than one "kryptonites" in our arsenal to handle Titus. We have three EMP grenades and two weapons that fires plasma. Any one of those is more than enough to give us an advantage. But all five weapons?

As I said, Slade can dodge projectiles that can go up to 6,500 mph without Nth Metal armor. That means Slade's reflexes are hypersonic. 6,500 mph would be a little above Mach 8. I repeat: this is without Nth Metal armor. Nth Metal armor (and it's not "armour" fyi) increases Slade's speed to a noticeable degree.

Considering the fact that we have both plenty of "kryptonites" for Titus, the durability of Slade's armor, and Slade's superior reflexes, Titus is absolutely screwed.

Boba is peak human for sure. However now that Knights of the Old Republic and Clone Wars came out I have seen many Peak Humans take on the speed and reflexes of Jedi ;)

Loading Video...

Skip to 7:15. A Alderaan Soilder getting the best of a well establish Sith in Kotar.

Look at this badass! My point is Jedi are not unbeatable in H2H by Peak Humans with skill.

*sigh

Firstly, these particular Sith are completely different from Rahm Kota, so they don't pose of much relevance here.

Secondly, those "Sith" really don't deserve the title. I don't see any evidence of skill and their speed really isn't notable either. I mean look at 9:06. A bunch of them get roflstomped by a Jedi who actually has skill and noticeable speed. All in all, each Jedi or Sith differ in speed, skill, etc. And these Sith were on a pretty low level on all accounts.

Rahm Kota is a Jedi Master with at least 60 years of experience. His very lightsaber style (Form VII) is the most brutal, ruthless, and unpredictable lightsaber form. Only the top Jedi like Mace Windu and Quinlan Vos use it because it brings the user close to the Dark Side. Rahm Kota was even a match for Starkiller who was trained by Darth Vader himself for more than 20 years and whom abuses the use of Force Speed. Rahm Kota even fought a variety of creatures for 3 days straight. I think it's safe to say he's an impressive Jedi. Yet he was owned by Boba Fett. And again it's consistent with the fact that Jango (known as the man who killed 20 Jedi with his bare hands) trained Boba.

But I will agree that Jace Malcom is a badass :)

Yes he has. lol.

No Caption Provided

This is over twenty man posse. Half are Taheen (the Animal Head men and possess animal reflexes and quick speed) as well Type 3 Vampires (Peak Humans). Roland with his hand to his mouth Out Draws, Reloads, and Guns down 11 of them while Eddie (near as fast as Roland) does the same. Roland Reaction and Speed is insane.

Ok... Any poof that Taheen have bullet-fast reflexes?

No Caption Provided

This is a Harry potter Snitch. We all know how fast and Small they are.

This is Roland spending a day with no food or water or est shooting them out of the sky as they zig and zag 2-4 at a time.

Yes his Accuracy vs Speedy Targets is well known.

Actually... I've never seen Harry Potter... At least a full movie of Harry Potter that is. I know. Everybody's throwing a fit right now haha.

But anywho, any proof that Sneetch have bullet-fast reflexes. Sure they have fast travel speed but I'm asking for reflexes here.

Feat 1: It was confirmed that Agents have train to Sneak up on Cap, they have train to deal with Super Humans.

Feat 2: why would they not be decked out in their armor and gear? You think all Agents run in the field in their Work Uniform?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As I shown, thier is a difference in Basic Uniforms for everyday crap and Gear/Uniforms for a serious battle. Why on earth would SHIELD agents not be geared up and wear no Body Armor at all when our Basic Military do? That makes no sense to assume they are in their Pajamas.

Feat 3: I see no reason why they didnt beat Spider Woman with ease. She was ambushed and caught in crossfire in her undies. It shows just how well train and tactical the SHIELD can be.

I'm not saying them sneaking up on Cap is PIS. I'm saying them beating Cap is PIS. Captain America beat a larger group of those same type of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents with less effort.

You misread what I was saying entirely. I'm not saying the agents wouldn't have that equipment. I'm saying they'd never think to use that particular taser setting until it's too late. They're not coming into this fight already aware of how durable Boba's and Deathstroke's is. They're completely oblivious of how durable their armor is and thus they'd just stick to regular bullets like they normally do.

I don't care if she was ambushed. She had no problem taking down whatever previous foe she was fighting. I'm pretty certain Jessica Drew has enhanced senses and easily has bullet-fast reflexes. In the street level world she's pretty high up there. We get a complete blank between the agents showing up and her interrogation. There's no evidence that the five agents owned her. And anybody who has a good understanding of who she is should realize she shouldn't get owned by a measly five agents.

One last question: Not that it really matters to me, but did @esquire: say you all of this equipment, or did you just decide to add this equipment yourself? I don't recall you mentioning it any of the previous matches, nor does he mention about these being the Civil War S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. In the sign-up thread he just says "5 SHIELD Agents join you, armed with Assault Rifles." Nothing about S.H.I.E.L.D. agents armed with Stark Tech. If Esquire approves of it now, that's not a problem. But somehow I doubt S.H.I.E.L.D. agents like these would be worth only a whopping 1 point.

If they do get all of this equipment, fine. The fire will set the forest ablaze either disorienting them giving Boba plenty of time to pick them off after he picks off Roland. But if they don't, they get burned to a crisp.

Perfect! That give me another huge advantage. Comms allow me to plan with my team. Allows me to Coordinate. People with Communication do not Nearly work as well as people with Communication. Its a fact. Also with Titus, Roland, and SHIELD showing they are all verse in Tactics, its a boon.

Nope. Slade and Boba don't have comms. Instead they communicate with this fascinating technology called "mouths"...

Boba and Slade are sticking together. They aren't splitting up thus there is no need for comms.

The Carbine is good at Dientigrating Non Armor targets. The Vibranium Suit is also able to tank Stardust Energy Beams, Bobas Rifle setting will not fave Roland or Armored Targets.

Oh I agree that the blaster bolt won't disintegrate something like vibranium. But a blast so powerful that's it's capable of disintegrating a person could surely result in a KO. Also, when you say "tank" do you mean the legit definition of "tank" or your definition of "tank" (which is a KO)? And as for the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, there are no durability feats that'd convince me just a normal blaster bolt wouldn't put them down.

My Team will stay at the Tower. One guy will be placed up their (Probably Titus with the best eyesite and commanding over the Battlefield) and the rest will take 360 degree fromation behind cover.

Boba has infra-red and will know where you guys are at all time. Likewise, Titus has senses that gives your team the same information. But in the mercenary buisness, patience is required. Boba once waited a week to spring a trap for Jodo Kast. And with the amazing prepping abilities Slade has, you know he has patience as well. As you know these two are by far intelligent, they're not going to walk into the open to get ambushed. Not while they know what they're up against. But Titus and his team has no idea who they're up against. But they do know that they have the advantage in numbers (something that hasn't meant much to either of my team members, especially Slade). Chances are they'll take the chance to continue on. Boba and Slade aren't going towards your team. Period.

No Caption Provided

Again the fire from that Flamethrower will be nowhere near enough to set fire to this well fresh and water enviroment. Heck how much fire can it put out? Bet it is not alot.

As I said, that flamethrower put a cloning facility on Kamino on fire. I can get the scans if you'd like.

Un true. Explosive Rounds like the Mark 19 Grenade Launcher or the 280MM Underslung do not cook off that easy. Traveling at near Mach Speed even LESS so.

Why? I thought just about any explosive is triggered by heat. Furthermore, he'll have a hard time hitting what he can't see.

Another couple things i'd like to point out, Boba and Deathstroke have both practically tanked explosives.

No Caption Provided

Boba received no broken bones for this. And the only reason why he didn't get up was because of the rock pile on top of him.

And I already showed you Slade tanking the submarine and the explosion. Point is, it'll take decades to put down just Boba. Explosive rounds really aren't that "explosive" unless it's coming out of the barrel of a heavy machine gun. Observe:

Loading Video...

vs

Loading Video...

Fortunately, Roland doesn't have a heavy machine gun like the Dragon M-50 here. Not even the explosive rounds from a Glock 17 would be enough to put down Boba. But from a .44 Magnum? It'd take hours and hours.

All true but you will run out of fuel trying to set a quarter of Acre on fire.

I don't have to waste my entire tank of fuel. Fire spreads. It doesn't stay in one place.

I think your overall strategy is filled with many holes. With Titus up in the tower and his Super Human sight can give easy Coordinates to your team. After all Boba and DS are not Blending in with the Environment. From there its a Barrage. I would not doubt that the Taser mode on Shield Weapons would put down DS from the conducted Electricity.

I think your overall analysis of my strategy is filled with delusions.

Ah so they're not going in together as a team! Excellent! Boba could solo Roland and the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents with my strategy. Deathstroke helping makes it even easier. Then the two can team up on Titus. They can even bring the tower down with the arsenal they're packing.

And it's funny that you mention that. The whole thing with the electricity bringing Slade down. Firstly, I already talked about how the agents wouldn't know to use the taser setting in the first place. Secondly, there's this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ya. Not happening pal.

Your move bro! Unless you're ready for voting?

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2@fetts The SHIELD agents don't get their Capekiller armor with the enhanced durability and jetpacks and etc. They're just armed with their SHIELD assault rifles and kevlar vests.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JediWaffles

Lol Titus. The bloke's insanely overpowered, as most Space Marines are. Of course you'd have a 40k character in there, @cadencev2. It'll be interesting to see @fetts argue his way around this one. So far, though, it's been a great debate. Best of luck to the both of you.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: I figured as much. Just to clarify though, do the Assault Rifles include the taser setting?

@jediwaffles: Thanks brah!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pokergeist

@esquire said:

@cadencev2@fetts The SHIELD agents don't get their Capekiller armor with the enhanced durability and jetpacks and etc. They're just armed with their SHIELD assault rifles and kevlar vests.

LAME. LAAAAME!

I say LAAAME. You said Assualt Rifles. What kind? you never specified on that point. Their is many types with varying Armour Penetration. Can I pick?

If so then I would choose the M-240L Heavy Assault Rifle/Medium Machine Gun using the 7.62 AP rounds for Anti Light Vehicles and Armored Personnel..

No Caption Provided

@fetts:

I don't believe resistance to solar flares and electricity really have any relevance, because that's not what Slade is using. While each gives the same result, the way they disrupt electronics is different. Iron Man has resisted lightning, which would disrupt most electronics. But an EMP burst activated from Bucky still took him down.

You say EMP grenades don't have an effect on Power Armor... yet you say they temporarily weaken their strength level... O_o

It has no effect if it reboots in less than 10 seconds.

Anywho, they'll still give Slade an even bigger advantage over Titus. If EMP grenades lessens his strength, he'll also be a little slower swinging that chain sword, furthering the speed advantage Slade has over him. Deathstroke likes to take any advantage he can get. He says it himself.

Titus is still a 5 toner with all his super human abilities. I loss maybe a ton. Still the stronger.

I've already proven Deathstroke is more than capable of keeping up with Titus. You say it'll only partiality incapacitate him for a couple seconds. A couple seconds is all Slade needs. He'll use an EMP grenade him at the opportune moment, and get the opening he needs with it to finish Titus off.

UUUGGGG Titus is not Incapacitated. Power Armour has been shut down many times due to damage, yet Space Marines still move fine in them as they are design to do. What good is the ugalaxies best armour if it cant move from Damage or EMPs? In the Novels neither slows the Space Marines down.

Fascinating. However I'd think prior knowledge would beat information on the fly. Deathstroke is prepared for his enemy. He's going to battle knowing how his opponent fights, his superpowers, how he thinks, all of it. Titus may be able to analyze Slade's fighting style but so what? On a consistent basis (emphasis on that), not even foes who have dealt with Slade more than once, including extremely high-intellectual ones like Batman, can't even find a counter for Slade's fighting ability. To go even further, Titus is going to have to test any counter he might be able to think of to beat the mercenary whom he knows very little about. For example, he doesn't know about Slade's Nth Metal armor (and I'm aware of the scan you posted and I'll get to that in a sec). If he actually tries to decapitate him it won't work because the Nth Metal Armor is too durable. This might surprise Titus and create yet an another opening Slade could advantage of.

Not really. I already have a pre plan battle and best use of Tactics for any situation. You have to make a plan and hope it panes thru. My on the fly Codex Astartes > your 45 min Prep time.

As for Nth Metal it has been cut thru easy before and seems bullets have gone thru it as well. My Adamantium Chain Sword Pwns.

Boba Fett's flamethrower is also unique. It has the ability to set fire to even non-combustible items like durasteel. It's even given a "forest fire" to a clone facility (don't have the scans for that one as of now but I can get them if you'd like).

I Explain many times how only the trees set fire would burn and nothing else. A small portion of the battle field. Also your Flame thrower will stand out. Head Shots by Roland or Titus anyone?

*sigh

Why O world? Why are you filled with lowballers who scavenge for scans through Google Images, find scans that they think would make a certain character look bad, and completely ignore and disregard the context or any inconsistencies. Why do you give me this pain?? It it too much to bare alone! Brothers! Viners! Spartans! Let us rebel against these disgraceful bafoons! Together!

Cause they are consistent and Titus is leagues above All I posted in years of training and combat vs more divers crowd of super monsters and beings. Thats why. Slade has nothing on the average Veteran Space Marine.

Anywho, Deathstroke is perfectly capable of fighting entire teams without prep.

(again read right to left)

You post the Rookie and inexperience Teen Titans as proof? Good thing Titus professional Training and 200+ years beat all those kids combine.

Firstly, while Batman may be more skilled, Slade is not that far behind. And this is the one and only time Batman gave Slade a good fight (save for one cursed and obvious PIS moment which I might rage about if you dare post it). Slade has consistently stomped him more than once.

Here Slade roflstomps Batman twice. He could of killed him if he wanted to but the mission was more important to him.

That fight was with Dick Grayson as Batman. Deathstroke has also consistently roflstomped Dick in the past (in fact I've already posted one instance).

Based off past fights, Dick shouldn't have lasted as long as he did. Only reason why he did was due to CIS/PIS.

And as for Ollie...

Firstly, you clearly have no idea what you're posting. In the first scan, Ollie practically admits that if Slade was trying to kill him, he could have. Slade was purposely going for the arrows. Secondly, way to purposely leave out most of that fight to make Slade look bad. Ollie had prep. He had specialized equipment including an explosive smaller than a pinhead that caught him completely off guard, body armor, a random bigass cable/adhesive trick arrow thing. Furthermore, he had an adhesive pit. That's why in that last scan Ollie was able to dodge and parry the strikes was because the adhesive pit was slowing him down significantly and Ollie was wearing specialized boots. Hell you even showed some acknowledgement and posted he had an adhesive pit. What do you mean Slade should of killed him with that blazing combat speed of his? You just friggin ignored your own point! He was stuck in place dammit! You do know what "stuck" means don't you? It means you can't friggin move! I'm sorry but this ignorance... it angers me...

Again CV is a pain for me now, but if anybody really wants to bother to verify this, check the following address:

The point is Slade has trouble with Human Peak Characters of great skill but only 20-40 years skill. Titus is Super Human with best gear and Armor as well 200+ years Skill and Galaxy Training.

I think you've mistaken Deathstroke for Batman. Batman is usually the one who needs specific and specialized equipment cooked up from the Batcave. Deathstroke is the one who rarely uses special equipment and beats entire teams with pure combat skill.

Both DS and Batman best Feats are Prep and gear. Its a sad Fact.

A Predator could not rip doors open at high altitudes nor do I believe he could make Lex Luthor feel a kick despite a forcefield.

Except the Luther Kick was a One instance of strength. PIS since it is not Consistent at all.

Ok so first you say he's a 5 tonner... Now you say he's a 40 tonner... I smell extreme over-exaggeration.

Like heck that's 40 tons. Want to know what weighs 40 tons? A sperm whale. Why in the hell should I believe that that torrent is the equivalent weight of a sperm whale? I mean seriously look at that. I absolutely refuse to believe that's a sperm whale he's turning. I'd estimate that to be like 2 tons at best to be perfectly honest.

Like the torrent, I sincerely doubt that that warhead weighs 30 tons. If you have some sort of actual proof that all of that weighs as much as you says it does, please do share this source. If not, then please stop making stuff up.

....OMG..........

1) I never said he was a 40 toner. I said a Space Marine pushes (PUSHES) a 40 Ton Round. Pushing is not the same as Lifting or hitting...... sheeesh.

No Caption Provided

D7 Dozer weighs 30 tons to 45 tons. 45 tons with all gear and attachments.

No Caption Provided

That Turrent has large caliber Rounds and 5-7 inch Guns. It easy ways (By sze and double turrents) twice as much as the Turrent on a Destroyer.

No Caption Provided

Which weighs 15 tons.

I do my research and have Military background to use in measuring these feats.

Yes! Something we can agree on. I wholeheartedly agree DS would have no chance against WW. Even if she was holding back she should of roflstomped him. The difference between the WW instance and the Lex Luthor instance is that WW has the best fighting skill in the DC Universe (sorry Batman fanboys), superior speed and reflexes by a very significant degree, and a buttload of superhuman durability to back that strength up. Lex Luthor doesn't. Deathstroke shouldn't have hurt her, tagged her, or even competed with her. The reason why it isn't PIS with Deathstroke vs Lex Luthor is because Slade didn't take any blows from Lex Luthor (because he's faster), and he only hurt him because he hit his weakest area.

Excpet he got hits in, that never faze WW.

I don't believe New-52 Lobo is that much weaker than Pre-52. In fact, as I understand it, New-52 Lobo was written to be weaker in that particular issue so Slade could look good. Even if he was that weak, again: enough with the lowballing.

Its Consistent. Hows it low balling if Consistent?

50 mph? That's it? I just proved to you that Slade's reflexes are roughly 136x (yes I did the math) that.

As for the 20 pieces thing, may I see proof of this? Or are you just making things up again?

Just so you can grasp exactly how good Slade's reflexes are:

Slade is 10x faster than the average bullet-timer. The average bullet speed is around 650 mph. Multiply that by ten. Slade can dodge a projectile moving at 6,500 mph at least. And that's without Nth Metal Armor.

I posted the Speed of a Eldar is 5x that. You did not prove AT ALL Slades is 136x a human yet he gets shot by bullets, could not outmove or swing his sword to Green Arrow, could not run circles around Batman in CC or Nightwing, ect ect. TOO MANY FACT say otherwise to DS speed more than 5x either.

Facts and feats >>> one off hand Statement.

*lllllllloooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg sigh

Never seen adamantium crack huh? Well prepared for your mind to be blown!

Hulk can crack adamantium and more. Hulk isn't on Lobo's level. Lobo exchanges punches with Superman.

Deathstroke was stabbed by his own Promethium sword backed up the strength/force of that same 6,000 tonner son of a mother that lifted the submarine. Very embarrassing feat for Nth Metal Armor...

Nice try

Loooooonger Sigh.

It been retcon that all Hulk vs Admantium is secondary and flawed Adamantium.

The Armor was also penetrated by Bullets and does not cover every inch of his body it seems. Also I have a Chain Sword made with the strongest metal in 40K verse. Adamantium.

Nice try.

So it's pretty heat resistant? So what? Having resistance to heat in no way means it's resistant to everything. Resistance to blades and resistance to heat are two totally separate things.

Ummm. correction. It helps against Molecule Cutting Blades as well. Miss that part?

You said that EMP grenades weakened them a bit and they rebooted soon after.

That Nth Metal armor has taken the force of a thrown submarine and punches from Lobo. I have no doubt it could take the force of adamantium bullets.

Not only would your weapons really have no effect on the armor, but Slade is easily too fast to get tagged by them.

Yeah. Power Armour loses the 20% Strength Increase, Medical Pain Killer Injections, and Scanners for a few seconds. So what?

Except the Adamantium Tips are design to PENETRATE no blunt damage. Big difference.

Excpet Slade has never dodge Mach 2 Bolts. He dodges Mach 1 and less Bullets and has been tag by those. Fact. Even if you watch the slow mo vid.

Even in this the Orks AK 47 rounds are seen in trail. The Bolts are instantaneous Then as I posted above the Speed Feats of Space Marines, the Captains have Speed Reactions to hit these Mach 2 Bolts.

The Bolter is a 2 Stage Rocket Bullet. First Stage is the intial Momentum of the Gunpowder. The second Ignition is after 5 feet it triggers a Mutiple Mach Speed Rocket.

Loading Video...

Skip to :30 to :55 As seen the Bolt is SO FAST that unlike Bullets traveling less than Mach Speed, the world is still to the speed of a Bolt.

Fact.

Funny. I've been doing some research of my own. And I've discovered that the Power Armor has a weakness to plasma. Both the power staff and Boba's blaster falls under those lines. In fact, I believe this weakness is displayed in your own video.

So we have more than one "kryptonites" in our arsenal to handle Titus. We have three EMP grenades and two weapons that fires plasma. Any one of those is more than enough to give us an advantage. But all five weapons?

Ha ha, very, very true. Power Armour does in fact have little defense for Plasma, its the best way to kill Space Marines. Thats what Terminator Armour and Iron Halo is for. Neither I have here.

However you do have 5 Highly train shield Agents with now M240L and AP rounds, and Roland with his Never miss Explosive Rounds to worry about as well. Titus can also dodge and use cover. It is kinda of standard for Space Marines to be in cover to save damages from their Power Armour.

As I said, Slade can dodge projectiles that can go up to 6,500 mph without Nth Metal armor. That means Slade's reflexes are hypersonic. 6,500 mph would be a little above Mach 8. I repeat: this is without Nth Metal armor. Nth Metal armor (and it's not "armour" fyi) increases Slade's speed to a noticeable degree.

When has Slade Dodge Mach 8 Attacks? From what guns? No gun shoots Mach 8.... yet DS has been tag by.... Mach 1 Bullets! Heck as I poseted Green Arrow, Batman, and nightwing have effectively engage DS while being NOWHERE near Mach 8.

Considering the fact that we have both plenty of "kryptonites" for Titus, the durability of Slade's armor, and Slade's superior reflexes, Titus is absolutely screwed.

Again you fail to explain DS combat tactics to the Gene Enhance and Psycho Indoctrination Mind of Titus, the Astartes Codex Memorize page by page, and has over 200+ Experience to Slades 60 Years of Experience. Titus has fought Ork Warbosses, Chaos Demons, Chaos Lords, Demon Princes, and Eldar. All of these are above Street level and Titus wins every time!

And it is not a 2 on one match. It is 7 on 2 Match!

Your team is screwed.

*sigh

Firstly, these particular Sith are completely different from Rahm Kota, so they don't pose of much relevance here.

Secondly, those "Sith" really don't deserve the title. I don't see any evidence of skill and their speed really isn't notable either. I mean look at 9:06. A bunch of them get roflstomped by a Jedi who actually has skill and noticeable speed. All in all, each Jedi or Sith differ in speed, skill, etc. And these Sith were on a pretty low level on all accounts.

Rahm Kota is a Jedi Master with at least 60 years of experience. His very lightsaber style (Form VII) is the most brutal, ruthless, and unpredictable lightsaber form. Only the top Jedi like Mace Windu and Quinlan Vos use it because it brings the user close to the Dark Side. Rahm Kota was even a match for Starkiller who was trained by Darth Vader himself for more than 20 years and whom abuses the use of Force Speed. Rahm Kota even fought a variety of creatures for 3 days straight. I think it's safe to say he's an impressive Jedi. Yet he was owned by Boba Fett. And again it's consistent with the fact that Jango (known as the man who killed 20 Jedi with his bare hands) trained Boba.

Well in the scans of Boba vs Rahm I saw NO NOTICABLE Superspeed used either. Or hinted at. Door swings both ways their. Also people like Cid Bane (Cannon Clone Wars) have given Obi Wan of all people a hard time with no super speed on Cids part.

Roland is Super Human Speed in Reflexes and Reaction. Titus is Super Speed in all aspects.

But I will agree that Jace Malcom is a badass :)

Hell yeah!

Ok... Any poof that Taheen have bullet-fast reflexes?

Any Proof that moving you hand from gun to Mouth and killing with 6 shots, reload six shots, then kill with six shots again before anyone can pull their own trigger is NOT SUPER HUMAN SPEED!?

Actually... I've never seen Harry Potter... At least a full movie of Harry Potter that is. I know. Everybody's throwing a fit right now haha.

But anywho, any proof that Sneetch have bullet-fast reflexes. Sure they have fast travel speed but I'm asking for reflexes here.

..... Sneetches are very fast. And Small. These Sneetches were zig zagging and dodging. Roland picks them off easy with a major migraine from the Dark Tower droning in his skull as well no food or water for a whole day.

Here is more proof.

No Caption Provided

Fast as Blue Lightning! Roland was dying of a Fever and 106 Temperature at this time! He was poisoned!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Roland kills 5 Sucker Bats in a instant! How fast and erratic is bat flight?

Loading Video...

Very hard targets. Roland kills 5 in a instant!

Here Roland Train a town for a few weeks to fight and kill Wolves of Calla. Cybog Robots with Lightsabers and Grenade Sneetches! Roland easy from a distance shoots out the Sneetches and the 2 inch signal device (Buried under the green cowls to boot) with utter ease and speed.

Roland's 5 minuet battle with the Wolves of Calla, 61 highly advance killing robots. The Wolves of Calla Roland, Eddie, Jake, and Susanna are all superhuman Gunslingers. Roland is the best of them and trains them.

No Caption Provided

Eddie who super gun slinging speed is noted in the scan of the Taheen and Typer 3 Vampires speed and reaction is far slower than Rolands!

Jonas was considered one of the fastest Gunslingers in Mid World. Yet Roland as a Child put 2 Bullets in Jonas Head (From the same Gun) before Jonas could Draw!

No Caption Provided

Roland as a child in training was faster than any Gunslinging Train Child in the History of Gilead.

The point? Rland is the Second Fastest (Tied with Deathstroke) in Superhuman Speed feats.

Boba Fett is only awesome cause of his Armor and gear.

Battle of Tull

Roland kills 58 people attacking him at once. He kills every single one of them with a single bullet. He been stab and pummeled with stones yet every shot remains true.

Lets see Boba kill a whole blood lusted town with a single Bullet to 50+ People with no armor and 2 six shooters. Bet ya he couldn't.

Roland's Accuracy, Speed, and Skill is twice that of Boba's. Add in the Vibranium Armor and Explosive Rounds.... now Roland has this.

I'm not saying them sneaking up on Cap is PIS. I'm saying them beating Cap is PIS. Captain America beat a larger group of those same type of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents with less effort.

You misread what I was saying entirely. I'm not saying the agents wouldn't have that equipment. I'm saying they'd never think to use that particular taser setting until it's too late. They're not coming into this fight already aware of how durable Boba's and Deathstroke's is. They're completely oblivious of how durable their armor is and thus they'd just stick to regular bullets like they normally do.

I don't care if she was ambushed. She had no problem taking down whatever previous foe she was fighting. I'm pretty certain Jessica Drew has enhanced senses and easily has bullet-fast reflexes. In the street level world she's pretty high up there. We get a complete blank between the agents showing up and her interrogation. There's no evidence that the five agents owned her. And anybody who has a good understanding of who she is should realize she shouldn't get owned by a measly five agents.

One last question: Not that it really matters to me, but did @esquire: say you all of this equipment, or did you just decide to add this equipment yourself? I don't recall you mentioning it any of the previous matches, nor does he mention about these being the Civil War S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. In the sign-up thread he just says "5 SHIELD Agents join you, armed with Assault Rifles." Nothing about S.H.I.E.L.D. agents armed with Stark Tech. If Esquire approves of it now, that's not a problem. But somehow I doubt S.H.I.E.L.D. agents like these would be worth only a whopping 1 point.

If they do get all of this equipment, fine. The fire will set the forest ablaze either disorienting them giving Boba plenty of time to pick them off after he picks off Roland. But if they don't, they get burned to a crisp.

All irrelevant now. Since Esquire said Assault Rifles I picked the real world type and ammo. Unless he gives me a specific type I can debate with.

Nope. Slade and Boba don't have comms. Instead they communicate with this fascinating technology called "mouths"...

Boba and Slade are sticking together. They aren't splitting up thus there is no need for comms.

Mouths are not used in combat zones for reasons.

1) Mouths have short range.

2) Cannot be heard over gunfire and explosions.

3) Whatever you yell out, I can hear as well probably, Especially Titus super Hearing.

4) My Team can be in sync while spread out.

Your at a total disadvantage in Comms.

Oh I agree that the blaster bolt won't disintegrate something like vibranium. But a blast so powerful that's it's capable of disintegrating a person could surely result in a KO. Also, when you say "tank" do you mean the legit definition of "tank" or your definition of "tank" (which is a KO)? And as for the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, there are no durability feats that'd convince me just a normal blaster bolt wouldn't put them down.

Shield agent Durability could be one shot. Good thing the modern day soldier knows how to use cover.

Boba has infra-red and will know where you guys are at all time. Likewise, Titus has senses that gives your team the same information. But in the mercenary buisness, patience is required. Boba once waited a week to spring a trap for Jodo Kast. And with the amazing prepping abilities Slade has, you know he has patience as well. As you know these two are by far intelligent, they're not going to walk into the open to get ambushed. Not while they know what they're up against. But Titus and his team has no idea who they're up against. But they do know that they have the advantage in numbers (something that hasn't meant much to either of my team members, especially Slade). Chances are they'll take the chance to continue on. Boba and Slade aren't going towards your team. Period.

As I said, that flamethrower put a cloning facility on Kamino on fire. I can get the scans if you'd like.

So wait out. I had to wait in my fox hole for 3 days straight once. Titus unlike Boba does not need to sleep or eat for weeks. Also a Space Marine will not give up the "high Ground" unless foreced. Space Marines like the imperial Fists and Iron Warriors make a reputation in holding ground. Ultramarines favor whatever is tactically best. in this case seizing and holding the High Ground. Bamsky!

As for the Flame Thrower, yes Scans please. I know for a fact Kamino been set on fire before due to the Electrical and Chemical Fires from the crap they have there. I highly doubt Bobas Flame Thrower (that has shown limited fuel if I remember right from the Movies with Boba and Jango) has limited time use. Then it is dry. Show me Proof your Flame Thrower has Infinite Fuel to set fire to 100s of Wet Forest Acres.

Why? I thought just about any explosive is triggered by heat. Furthermore, he'll have a hard time hitting what he can't see.

The Barrels of Mark 19s and 280s do get very hot. Over a 100 degrees hot. Yet the Shell still takes a second to heat before premature ignition. Traveling thru a fire is no big deal.

Loading Video...

You can jump thru fire without getting burn. A 1100 FPS Explosive round will easy fly thru fire.

Also Rollands Accuracy is superb.

Roland vs Not Men the first time. Armed with Flagg's killing Poison Darts.

Here Roland fights a Gang of Not Men mostly without his Billy Bumbler this time. Heck these guys are also more well armed than Poison Blow Darts.

Roland has beaten Not Men with perfect Invisibility.

Another couple things i'd like to point out, Boba and Deathstroke have both practically tanked explosives.

Boba received no broken bones for this. And the only reason why he didn't get up was because of the rock pile on top of him.

And I already showed you Slade tanking the submarine and the explosion. Point is, it'll take decades to put down just Boba. Explosive rounds really aren't that "explosive" unless it's coming out of the barrel of a heavy machine gun. Observe:

vs

Fortunately, Roland doesn't have a heavy machine gun like the Dragon M-50 here. Not even the explosive rounds from a Glock 17 would be enough to put down Boba. But from a .44 Magnum? It'd take hours and hours.

Roland is using a .45 Colt or 454 Casull...... if you know your guns... then you know .45 Magnum >>>> 7.62 Machin Gun Round in Power and Penetration. Its a fact.

No Caption Provided

As seen it is a Large Bullet!

One Shot from Roland's Guns can, and has, blown a man apart. Make it Explosive round and it will break through after a few hit on Boba's armor. I seen Madalorian armor in games and shows crack after sustaining to much damage. Boba's armor is not unwearable or unbreakable.

Also now my SHIELD Agents have Ap 7.62 rounds for my Assualt Rifles.

I don't have to waste my entire tank of fuel. Fire spreads. It doesn't stay in one place.

I pointed this out already. the picture is not Dry trees. I seen control burnings. You cannot burn green trees with spreading fire. It takes individual dousing of trees that you want burned. The fire is not spreading in this scenario.

I think your overall analysis of my strategy is filled with delusions.

Ah so they're not going in together as a team! Excellent! Boba could solo Roland and the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents with my strategy. Deathstroke helping makes it even easier. Then the two can team up on Titus. They can even bring the tower down with the arsenal they're packing.

Except Roland's Accuracy and gunning speed is faster than Boba or DS. Roland has Oy on his Side who also has superhuman Senses and sniffed Jake out in a whole city of people.

No Caption Provided

Oy is also semi Intelligent creature. capable of very minor Speech. He even was able to work the human body when Jake switch minds with Oy once!

Oy can give ANY Warning for Roalnd as well in Hearing and Seeing. My SHIELD Agents will be taking Cover.

Your Team has NO WAY of suprise attacking me between Titus and Oy senses. None. Zero. Zadda.

Ya. Not happening pal.

Thats how I feel about ya winning. My team now all has Anti Vehicle Armour Piercing rounds.

Your move bro! Unless you're ready for voting?

Im ready for Voting now. Unless @esquire srews my carfully thought out explanations again by being more specific with his term of Assault Rifle.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

I won't bother responding to all of this but I'll say these last couple of things.

1. I've explained why Deathstroke's reflexes are higher than Mach 8. Mach 2 bolts aren't tagging him anytime soon.

2. Again, you're showing me instances where Roland kills targets with fast travel speed. Not fast reflexes. You've failed to show that Roland can tag somebody with bullet-fast reflexes, thus Slade would be able to take him as well.

3. There is the part where Roland will be in agonizing heat, and will have trouble seeing Boba in the first place. Plus Boba has infra-red and H.U.D. and will see Roland coming and he has blaster settings that should be able to tear through trees easily. Whereas Roland has no way of seeing Boba or shooting through the trees.

Another thing, since the agents don't have the armor, they'll be burned alive. Thus there is no need for Boba to fire at the agents and give away their position. Meaning Deathstroke can just rush him if necessary (which I doubt).

4. Mouths are fine. How do you think commanders communicated to their troops in battles before the days of coms and modern warfare? Mouths my friend. Mouths.

5. Adamantium bullets may be deigned for penetration. But penetrating something as durable (if not more) as adamantium? I don't see it happening.

6. And lastly, I never said I was going to surprise attack you.

Ok. I'm just going to sum up what will happen with our two strategies laid out for the voters:

-Titus, Roland, Oy, and the company of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents will make their way towards the tower. Meanwhile Boba and Slade will be making a circular crevasse, 15-20 ft. wide.

-Cadence's team will set up positions by the tower, with Titus in the tower and the rest surrounding it. My team won't budge. Both our teams have ways of knowing exactly where their opponents are (Boba has infra-red;Titus has senses).

-After a while, Titus will send Roland, Oy, and the agents into the forest, communicating with them the position of my team.

-Once they're deep enough, Boba will use his flamethrower to start a fire. The agents and Oy will be burnt to a crisp. Roland won't because of his vibranium suit, but the heat will be agonizing. From there Boba can just snipe the dude with a higher setting of the blaster or Deathstroke can rush him, dodge any bullets (since his reflexes are hypersonic, Roland's quickdraw won't make too much of a difference to Slade. Slade dodges bullets easily. The quickdraw doesn't make the bullets themselves go any faster), and take out Roland with his sword or power staff.

-Then Boba and Deathstroke will emerge from the forest fire and take out the tower with Titus inside. That may or may not be enough to KO or kill him, but it'll take away his advantage of the high ground.

Deathstroke alone could take Titus. The best Titus has ever reacted to is Mach 2 bolts. I've reasoned why Deathstroke's reflexes are above Mach 8. Deathstroke's speed/reflexes are significantly faster, and Titus won't be able to hit him with the sword or the bolts (of which could of arguably been tanked by the Nth Metal armor in the first place). The Power Armor has a weakness to plasma projectiles and a slight weakness to EMP grenades, both of which Deathstroke (and Boba) has plenty of. Any of those weapons activated/shot at close range would be enough to give the advantage to Deathstroke and Boba. At that point, my team would have superior numbers, speed/reflexes, and weapons to overwhelm Titus and take him out.

@esquire: Assuming nothing more to be said, I believe we can start the voting.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist
Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I vote?

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CalebHara

Awesome. First of all, this has easily been my favourite debate of the tournament so far. Great arguments on both sides. It was a really hard decision, but I would edge it to Fetts by a very slight majority. Once again, amazing debate on both sides.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Joewell911

I'm gonna go with Cadence here, i don't think Deathstroke could solo Titus considering he's had trouble with lesser people.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#38  Edited By boschePG

@cadencev2: @fetts:

as much as I hated losing to cadence in the round before this, my vote went to Cadence

Both posted massive amounts of info on their team. But in the end, Titus' cardonadium chain teeth out wins the nth metal armor mix, just like the post of the adamantium mix showed cracking. I think I know what Fetts was doing, but it was a case were he shouldnt have showed this particular evidence and Cadence called it out too.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehhhhhh i'll think about this one for a while longer and reread all arguments posted. Very very close match, kudos to the both of you.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Fetts
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I have been summonded here to vote. I am on the fence now.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am also on the fence. Looks to be one hell of a bloody skirmish though.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RisingBean

@fetts: I am on the fence as per debate itself. The problem comes from my own knowledge of the characters and I think I am going to vote on that if I were pressed right now. As per you vs Cadence....I am still musing and will likely read the thread again before I come to a conclusion. Thanks for being so long winded guys.

Would it help if I said I'll take bribes? Kidding.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By JediWaffles

@fetts: I am on the fence as per debate itself. The problem comes from my own knowledge of the characters and I think I am going to vote on that if I were pressed right now. As per you vs Cadence....I am still musing and will likely read the thread again before I come to a conclusion. Thanks for being so long winded guys.

Would it help if I said I'll take bribes? Kidding.

Same problem here. I'm slightly biased in terms of the knowledge i have of the characters. If i base things purely on the debate and arguments made, however, i might have to go with Fetts, by the slimmest of margins. Tough choice to make there, and again, brilliantly done argument, kudos to both sides.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Fetts

@jediwaffles: Has anybody ever told you that you are awesome. Because you aren't. You are WICKED awesome! ;)

It's all tied up at 2-2. Vote for me, and I will get you any woman you want. Any woman ;D

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jashro44

@fetts: I am sorry if I don't vote but I have been busy. I might be able to tomorrow if you guys still need the vote.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I will vote tomorrow if its still open when I get on. I just finished an essay based on some short stories for school and I am way to tired of reading to read through the debate right now. I haven't really checked my notifications much yet.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Give me 17 hrs.