tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@wayshrine said:
@kasya_carey said:

I mean both around the same power level at their peak continetal+ to multi-continental (depends on how you look at their calcs.)

I've seen planet level calcs for both but consistently continental for their strongest feat

Overall Ryuko is faster

Where did you see planet level calcs for AgK? Kill la Kill has a moon level calc but that's it.

Several in fandoms I guess because Ice generates so much energy

@harempolice said:
@tauio said:

@wayshrine: whats there to sure about it? atbest you can go for country level for agk that is at best idk how so far one can reach continental agk or planet level and ffs that aoe feat is more or less useless in battles plus it needed prep why some people ignore that is beyond me

The ice storm is an country lvl AOE and it does not scale to her AP, not to mention it took her several days to store it up in her ice Calvary.

At best she’s muilt mountain to island lvl.

Not true

Esdeath ice abilities aren't on the level enough to manipulate the weather patterns or temperature in the atmosphere like Storm or Iceman.

The "ice storm" came from her power solely over time. She just expanded all of that power around a country which yield multi continetal energy. This means if she actually wanted to she could blast her opponents with that said power or use it for powerful ice constructs.

with massive amount of prep until i see her putting out continenl attacks on casual basis without prep i see no reason to put her in continental level

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By HaremPolice
@tauio said:
@kasya_carey said:
@wayshrine said:
@kasya_carey said:

I mean both around the same power level at their peak continetal+ to multi-continental (depends on how you look at their calcs.)

I've seen planet level calcs for both but consistently continental for their strongest feat

Overall Ryuko is faster

Where did you see planet level calcs for AgK? Kill la Kill has a moon level calc but that's it.

Several in fandoms I guess because Ice generates so much energy

@harempolice said:
@tauio said:

@wayshrine: whats there to sure about it? atbest you can go for country level for agk that is at best idk how so far one can reach continental agk or planet level and ffs that aoe feat is more or less useless in battles plus it needed prep why some people ignore that is beyond me

The ice storm is an country lvl AOE and it does not scale to her AP, not to mention it took her several days to store it up in her ice Calvary.

At best she’s muilt mountain to island lvl.

Not true

Esdeath ice abilities aren't on the level enough to manipulate the weather patterns or temperature in the atmosphere like Storm or Iceman.

The "ice storm" came from her power solely over time. She just expanded all of that power around a country which yield multi continetal energy. This means if she actually wanted to she could blast her opponents with that said power or use it for powerful ice constructs.

with massive amount of prep until i see her putting out continenl attacks on casual basis without prep i see no reason to put her in continental level

When was she continental to begin with even with prep? Elsa from Frozen expend her power over the country and she’s not muilt continental, Kasya needs to stop the wank LOL, the ice storm is only country in AOE not AP it has nothing to do with her AP.

Classic Death Battle scaling, continental - muilt continental Esdeath is already a big joke, much less planet lvl Esdeath..

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even is she was continental (which she isn't even close to), she would still get stomped by Ryuko

Avatar image for deactivated-647b7d910a960
deactivated-647b7d910a960

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By syncroniam

Esdeath can defeat Ryuko pretty easily, she is more powerful than the antagonists Ryuko fought and her teigu counters senketsu

No Caption Provided

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:

even is she was continental (which she isn't even close to), she would still get stomped by Ryuko

heretostay_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esdeath can defeat Ryuko pretty easily, she is more powerful than the antagonists Ryuko fought and her teigu counters senketsu

wayshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryuko still solos the verse...

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn’t ryuko have regeneration?

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Ryuko wins this, but it isn't an easy fight mostly because Ryuko has no real range attacks (I think?) and Esdeath can overwhelm her with ice attacks and keep her distance.

With little to no limits illustrated on Ryuko's regeneration abilities, and enough time the gap will close if not by Ryuko's efforts but also by Esdeath's own willingness to spar and once Esdeath starts taking damage she'll eventually fall.

Ryuko ain't soloing the verse tho.

Akame's sword is more broken than Genjutsu for vs battles. One little knick and your dead in seconds.

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tauio: Akame is literally only island lvl in AP, Ryuko does not need Kisaragi Mode to neg the verse..

Ima be generous and say that murasame can kill Senketsu if she scratches Ryuko but her regeneration is keeping her alive..

Ryuko negs before Akame even draws murasame.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:

Manga Ryuko oneshots. Game Ryuko blinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style said:

Yeah, Ryuko wins this, but it isn't an easy fight mostly because Ryuko has no real range attacks (I think?) and Esdeath can overwhelm her with ice attacks and keep her distance.

With little to no limits illustrated on Ryuko's regeneration abilities, and enough time the gap will close if not by Ryuko's efforts but also by Esdeath's own willingness to spar and once Esdeath starts taking damage she'll eventually fall.

Akame's sword is more broken than Genjutsu for vs battles. One little knick and your dead in seconds.

I forgot but...what feats does Esdeath have to even think of harming someone like Ryuko? Ryuko oneshots Esdeath with the side effect of her swinging her weapon.

If you wanna argue Esdeath to be on her level, I can say that OP didnt mention the version of Ryuko used here...so I could make an argument for game Ryuko for istance. Which would blink the verse as a whole

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The spirits of AGK has hit CV once again 💀💀

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The spirits of AGK has hit CV once again 💀💀

Kasya had you not supported harumi back in the day it would not happen

i hope you get hugged by pikachu for that :p

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: also akame hareming ryuko too which is equally immpossible regardless of her weapon consider latters stats and other powers

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:
@kajin_style said:

I forgot but...what feats does Esdeath have to even think of harming someone like Ryuko? Ryuko oneshots Esdeath with the side effect of her swinging her weapon.

If you wanna argue Esdeath to be on her level, I can say that OP didnt mention the version of Ryuko used here...so I could make an argument for game Ryuko for istance. Which would blink the verse as a whole

Esdeath is relativistic in speed and with prep can have continental levels of freezing power.

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tauio said:
@delein said:

Avatar image for deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1
deactivated-62feb2f6d86f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryuko stomps

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Manga or Game Ryuko still negs the verse..