Fodderdeath dies.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By KillianDuclark

@morningstar999: I thought I taught you the error of your ways in doubting the AgK verse?

What happened? I even saw you in a previous vs match imply Tatsumi is island level at best.

Avatar image for over-nine-thousand
over-nine-thousand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-60b0f8b2684cd
deactivated-60b0f8b2684cd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esdeath is hotter

Stehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryuko

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did people who voted for Esdeath smoke before coming on this post? Ryuko solos AGK, stop the mismatches..

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitbreaker1: Should be continental+ iirc. Speed, dunno, relativistic I think?

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

going off of that she should stomp

over-nine-thousand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Instead of bumping said thread, You should just make another thread saying as people would of responded to this had they possessed interest of it, You know not every thread will get responses right like their are threads of mine that are years old yet have zero replies like my 3 year old thread covering a digimon vs bakugan topic.

Nevertheless my point being just make another thread instead of spamming one that nobody wants to take part in

over-nine-thousand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h: thx I appreciate the feedback I usually bump my threads for the intention of, new people or people who never seen my thread before, & would consider debating in it, I try not to spam bump most of the times but curiosity, in the users who might debate in it, gets the best of me lol, I'll try not to spam bump too much lol.

Oh yeah by the way, who would you consider stronger esdeath or ryuko lol?

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h: thx I appreciate the feedback I usually bump my threads for the intention of, new people or people who never seen my thread before, & would consider debating in it, I try not to spam bump most of the times but curiosity, in the users who might debate in it, gets the best of me lol, I'll try not to spam bump too much lol.

Oh yeah by the way, who would you consider stronger esdeath or ryuko lol?

Didt ryuko have planet level feats though?

over-nine-thousand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h: should be around country - continental just made a large hole throw some strong string.

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@over-nine-thousand: Those strong strings are called life fibers sir.

over-nine-thousand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harempolice: oh yeah .... right but there still strong strings tho lol so were both right

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h: should be around country - continental just made a large hole throw some strong string.

Yea esdeath gets stomped then

over-nine-thousand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esdeath would flash freeze Ryuko but doesn't have anything to kill her permeantly so a draw.

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esdeath would flash freeze Ryuko but doesn't have anything to kill her permeantly so a draw.

Esdeath's flash freeze isn't strong enough to trap someone like Ryuko forever. Not to mention that Ryuko is much faster than Esdeath. Don't see how Ryuko lose this.

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By aggrape

Ryuko one shotted an army in base. She stomps the 💩 out of anything in AGK

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kasya_carey

I mean both around the same power level at their peak continetal+ to multi-continental (depends on how you look at their calcs.)

I've seen planet level calcs for both but consistently continental for their strongest feat

Overall Ryuko is faster

wayshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By wayshrine

I mean both around the same power level at their peak continetal+ to multi-continental (depends on how you look at their calcs.)

I've seen planet level calcs for both but consistently continental for their strongest feat

Overall Ryuko is faster

Where did you see planet level calcs for AgK? Kill la Kill has a moon level calc but that's it.

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By tauio

man continental esdeath wank is still a thing? some people just dont get it no matter what

anyway ryuko stomps

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harempolice sorry for tagging you but thoughts on this match?

wayshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tauio said:

man continental esdeath is still a thing? some people just dont get it no matter what

anyway ryuko stomps

The main guy who was arguing for that is the same guy who thinks that Yhwach > Whis by the way. Apparently he was also trying to argue for planet level AgK, but I'm not too sure on that.

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wayshrine: whats there to sure about it? atbest you can go for country level for agk that is at best idk how so far one can reach continental agk or planet level and ffs that aoe feat is more or less useless in battles plus it needed prep why some people ignore that is beyond me

wayshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tauio: There's also the fact that the ice storm doesn't scale to her physicality, as I'm pretty sure that it was done through hax.

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By HaremPolice
@tauio said:

@harempolice sorry for tagging you but thoughts on this match?

Ryuko stomps, her regeneration would help her counter time stop (What I basically mean, is that if Esdeath stabs her in her vitals, she would still regenerate from it, as she’s survived having her heart ripped out by Ragyo). She’s slightly faster, and has way better physicals, not to mention she has flight which is useful for her when Esdeath uses her ice to fly.

and Kisaragi mode is overkill, as it matched Ragyo while she was wearing shinra koketsu which was the ulitmate kamui and put a hole through the life fiber covering at the EOTS (End of the Series) I see Esdeath holding her own, but with flight, speed, durability and her regeneration is too much for Esdeath.

Quick Answer: Ryuko solos AGK.

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tauio said:

@wayshrine: whats there to sure about it? atbest you can go for country level for agk that is at best idk how so far one can reach continental agk or planet level and ffs that aoe feat is more or less useless in battles plus it needed prep why some people ignore that is beyond me

The ice storm is an country lvl AOE and it does not scale to her AP, not to mention it took her several days to store it up in her ice Calvary.

At best she’s muilt mountain to island lvl.

NoctisCaelum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey said:

Overall Ryuko is faster

Where did you see planet level calcs for AgK? Kill la Kill has a moon level calc but that's it.

He's likely referring to this calc on this obscure battleboard wikia. Funny enough, the same guy who did it on there also did it on VS Wikia, and even they knew that dude was smoking some good shit.

As for the battle itself, Ryuko cuts Esbitch in half.

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harempolice: funnily enough ryuko has a game where she got busted to the level of being a universal character recently

wayshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By HaremPolice
HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tauio said:

@harempolice: funnily enough ryuko has a game where she got busted to the level of being a universal character recently

I heard months ago that Game Ryuko was universal, but that depends on the Primordial life fiber feats and if Ryuko scales to it (If the Primordial life fiber even has a universal feat).

wayshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would it matter if it was accepted? Battleboards tend to not calc crap right much like Death Battle etc.

True, but multiversal Kratos and Type-Moon is already bad enough, planet level AgK isn't something that should be validated. For calcs specifically there are multiple calc members who evaluate someone's calc and make sure it's mathematically/scientifically correct, or at least, that's how I think it is for VSBW anyway.

Actually now that I think about it, I have seen AgK scaled even higher than planet level, "hyperversal" to be more specific:

https://character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/Akame_(Canon,_Composite)/Muhammedmco

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By HaremPolice
@wayshrine said:
@harempolice said:

Why would it matter if it was accepted? Battleboards tend to not calc crap right much like Death Battle etc.

True, but multiversal Kratos and Type-Moon is already bad enough, planet level AgK isn't something that should be validated. For calcs specifically there are multiple calc members who evaluate someone's calc and make sure it's mathematically/scientifically correct, or at least, that's how I think it is for VSBW anyway.

Actually now that I think about it, I have seen AgK scaled even higher than planet level, "hyperversal" to be more specific:

https://character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/Akame_(Canon,_Composite)/Muhammedmco

multiple battle boards have Akame or Esdeath scaled to different AP tiers.. which is why nearly if not all people here and outside of CV don’t trust calcs from either Vs Trash Wiki or Death Battle etc, especially Vs Trash Wiki and Death Battle.. at best the AGK high tiers are island lvl. Also LOL at hyperversal AGK characters. 😂😂

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tauio said:

I heard months ago that Game Ryuko was universal, but that depends on the Primordial life fiber feats and if Ryuko scales to it (If the Primordial life fiber even has a universal feat).

I see well that makes sense

Avatar image for jonathancarlton
jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryuko stomps all thanks to her game feat.

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By HaremPolice
@jonathancarlton said:

Ryuko stomps all thanks to her game feat.

Even manga Ryuko can neg her, never mind Game Ryuko cause manga Ryuko is already too much.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manga Ryuko oneshots. Game Ryuko blinks

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey said:

Overall Ryuko is faster

Several in fandoms I guess because Ice generates so much energy

@tauio said:

The ice storm is an country lvl AOE and it does not scale to her AP, not to mention it took her several days to store it up in her ice Calvary.

At best she’s muilt mountain to island lvl.

Not true

Esdeath ice abilities aren't on the level enough to manipulate the weather patterns or temperature in the atmosphere like Storm or Iceman.

The "ice storm" came from her power solely over time. She just expanded all of that power around a country which yield multi continetal energy. This means if she actually wanted to she could blast her opponents with that said power or use it for powerful ice constructs.