#1 Edited by AnimeSensei (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Escanor at High Noon

Commandments do not apply only there magic and physical strength

#2 Edited by HitTheAssasin (7883 posts) - - Show Bio

Commandments. 9 of them stall him out for the one minute, then Zeldris solos using Ominious Nebula.

#3 Posted by KingCrimson (5334 posts) - - Show Bio

Escanor could probably one shot them all inside of a minute.

#4 Edited by AlexTheBoss (16988 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin said:

Commandments. 9 of them stall him out for the one minute, then Zeldris solos using Ominious Nebula.

This, plus Estarossa still has his full counter.

#5 Posted by AnimeSensei (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Stall as in getting sliced in half? Zeldris and Estarossa are still beasts tho and would put up a challenge I think.

#6 Posted by FaradaySloth (8530 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering Escanor couldn't do anything to Zeldris, he loses this hard. Now if he goes into THE ONE...

#7 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4269 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering Escanor couldn't do anything to Zeldris, he loses this hard. Now if he goes into THE ONE...

He’d still get beat by Zeldris remember that by the time he got passed Ominous Nebula and fingered him the minute was up.

#8 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7883 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: He only transformed back because Chandler used his darkness to summon the true night, which depowered Escanor.

#9 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (3666 posts) - - Show Bio

THE ONE stomps. Only Zeldris puts up a fight.

#10 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4269 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin:

Oh right , well anyways the other commandments can attack him while he’s attempting to break through Ominous Nebula.

#11 Posted by FaradaySloth (8530 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin:

Oh right , well anyways the other commandments can attack him while he’s attempting to break through Ominous Nebula.

I can't see any of them hurting him considering he tanked Meliodas's attacks, and AM Meliodas trashed both Zeldris and Estarossa.

#12 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4269 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth:

Drole can use his constructs to stall him and Zel should be stronger than AM Mel since he stopped the divine slash and tanked Escanors finger.

#13 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

Escanor proceeds to oneshot repeatedly.

#14 Posted by FaradaySloth (8530 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: Drole imo is overrated, he got blitzed by a Post Rez Meliodas, and Escanor THE ONE went FTE to AM Meliodas.

Zel stopping divine slash was because of his power IIRC, and he didn't tank his finger.

Honestly I don't know where to put Zeldris on the power scale at this point, he's pretty inconsistent.

#15 Posted by KingZod (3915 posts) - - Show Bio

They are all insects to be him quite frankly

#16 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4269 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth:

I‘ve never actually seen Drole being overrated lmao and i’m just saying since The One isnt very mobile Drole would stall him with some massive structures.

After Ominous Nebula got overpowered Zel was holding the holy sword back with his own power then stepped back and got fingered which only made him pass out for an instant and even when he was recovering he Tanked an attack from Ludaciel.

His current power is all around the place since he’s pretty much contending with everyone but he’s definitely above AM Mel.

#17 Edited by AlexTheBoss (16988 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

His current power is all around the place since he’s pretty much contending with everyone but he’s definitely above AM Mel.

With ominous nebula yes, without it now. He straight up lost to Meliodas, and while he couldn't even get off the ground Estarossa could, which is backed up by him having a higher strength power level and by Cusack.

He even said he was using the demon king's power.
He even said he was using the demon king's power.
No Caption Provided

I don't see any reason for him to hold back here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But I agree the commandments can stall for time and then Zeldris can win with ominous nebula.

#18 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4269 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss:

I was referring to the AM Mel that fought Escanor. Zel should definelty be stronger than that one with all his current showings which are being slept on.

#19 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16988 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: If there is a difference between the AM Meliodas that fought Escanor and the one that fought Zeldris, then maybe. Zeldris did hint that Meliodas only lost because he wasn't taking him seriously.