Who'd win? For what reasons?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

If Skaar is allowed the old power he would solo the verse.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I doubt SDS has reach this level yet.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Escanor WILL blitz and can indeed KO skaar. High noon escanor is actually the strongest in the verse

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Skaar could never solo the verse given the cutting power of the weapons, and speed blitzes here. He gets decapitated easy.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch...Skarr is a trillion tonner and can make attacks that pierce Green Skarr Hulk. His Old Power is confirmed continent level. He's at least low-end high tier.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Skaar could never solo the verse given the cutting power of the weapons, and speed blitzes here. He gets decapitated easy.

Can't kill him. Skaar has regenerated his entire body via old power. http://imgur.com/a/RPwSg

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woah wasn't Skar heavily trading blows with Hulk???

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@deathhero61: Skaar is a match for Savage Hulk but for Green Scar not so much. Although both are versions incredibly strong and far outside of Escanor's weight class. Skaar made up for the lack of strength with the add force of the old power.

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Skaar is allowed the old power he would solo the verse.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Skaar is a match for Savage Hulk but for Green Scar not so much. Although both are versions incredibly strong and far outside of Escanor's weight class. Skaar made up for the lack of strength with the add force of the old power.

What if he didn't have old power?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@deathhero61: He would still be the Son of the Hulk, so still stronger than Escanor. Although I wouldn't make me previous claim with certainty if at all.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: To be fair I don't really think Skaar is on the same level as Savage Hulk, the Old Power isn't very powerful but his strength and durability aren't quite in that tier. Hulk easily beat him and was in a position to break his head like an egg. I don't seriously think Green Skarr can do that Savage Hulk level characters.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: He would still be the Son of the Hulk, so still stronger than Escanor. Although I wouldn't make me previous claim with certainty if at all.

What about other factors in Escanor's favor like speed and piercing damage and his level of heat output?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@deathhero61:Skaar has a healing factor, although not as good as Hulk. Very durable all around I doubt any real life man made weapons could cut him I would have to reread to find specific feats. From what I remember Skaar was cut by Daken's muramasa claws did cut him (supposedly on par with adamantium). Also as far as heat resistance is concerned Skaar was born in lava & can bath in the stuff.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:Skaar has a healing factor, although not as good as Hulk. Very durable all around I doubt any real life man made weapons could cut him I would have to reread to find specific feats. From what I remember Skaar was cut by Daken's muramasa claws did cut him (supposedly on par with adamantium). Also as far as heat resistance is concerned Skaar was born in lava & can bath in the stuff.

Well damn, nevermind then.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

To be fair I don't really think Skaar is on the same level as Savage Hulk, the Old Power isn't very powerful but his strength and durability aren't quite in that tier. Hulk easily beat him and was in a position to break his head like an egg. I don't seriously think Green Skarr can do that Savage Hulk level characters.

His fight with Hulk Skaar: Son of Hulk #12 didn't seem that one sided clearly Hulk was obviously superior in strength. But Skaar took every hit & stood up ready to kill him. Unlike Skaar's fight with Green Scar that reverted to his child form.

Also taking into account Hulk's sword which Skaar has & the old power I'm incline to think they would slug it out for days. That's clearly the sign of an even match.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@highaccuser said:

To be fair I don't really think Skaar is on the same level as Savage Hulk, the Old Power isn't very powerful but his strength and durability aren't quite in that tier. Hulk easily beat him and was in a position to break his head like an egg. I don't seriously think Green Skarr can do that Savage Hulk level characters.

His fight with Hulk Skaar: Son of Hulk #12 didn't seem that one sided clearly Hulk was obviously superior in strength. But Skaar took every hit & stood up ready to kill him. Unlike Skaar's fight with Green Scar that reverted to his child form.

Also taking into account Hulk's sword which Skaar has & the old power I'm incline to think they would slug it out for days. That's clearly the sign of an even match.

There is no way Skaar is fighting Hulk for days, Hulk was literally toying with him and he was punching him around making him bleed while Skaar could barely land a single hit on him and even after the fight when he stabbed him straight into the chest it did absolutely nothing as Hulk just pulled out the sword.

The Old power and the swords are not enough compensation for Skaar to fight Hulk on for days.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

There is no way Skaar is fighting Hulk for days, Hulk was literally toying with him and he was punching him around making him bleed while Skaar could barely land a single hit on him and even after the fight when he stabbed him straight into the chest it did absolutely nothing as Hulk just pulled out the sword.

The Old power and the swords are not enough compensation for Skaar to fight Hulk on for days.

Hulk just wanted a fight & was happy Skaar would oblige him. Not the same as toying with him. Yes characters bleed when hit by someone in their strength level same way a boxer would. But that's not a sign Skaar couldn't continue the fight. What I'm looking for is a KO anything less wouldn't prove Skaar isn't on savage Hulk's level.

If you disagree that's fine, but I doubt you's say he's no stronger than Ben or She Hulk in terms of strength.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

Hulk just wanted a fight & was happy Skaar would oblige him. Not the same as toying with him. Yes characters bleed when hit by someone in their strength level same way a boxer would. But that's not a sign Skaar couldn't continue the fight. What I'm looking for is a KO anything less wouldn't prove Skaar isn't on savage Hulk's level.

If you disagree that's fine, but I doubt you's say he's no stronger than Ben or She Hulk in terms of strength.

Toying with him as in he was punching him all over the place, even comically slamming Korg into him. Bleeding is a sign of getting hurt/injured, the fact that each hit from Hulk was making him bleed is a sign he wasn't about to take much more punishment. That's silly considering Hulk hit him 2-3 times and yet you are arguing he can keep hitting him for days and Skaar would still hold up. Green Scar isn't far away from Savage Hulk if at all, considering both were post-Sakaar amp.

His obviously stronger than Ben or Jen, but that doesn't really tell us much considering Hulk is massively more stronger than either of them.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 thedailybagel  Moderator

@atheistknowledge: I think it's clear that green scar is a good deal more powerful than even post-core breach savage hulk - Green scar had way more going for him than just the core breach amp.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: I am not sure about that, Green Scar doesn't seem to be more powerful than Indestructible Hulk, just more intelligent and resilient in the way he fights.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@atheistknowledge said:

Toying with him as in he was punching him all over the place, even comically slamming Korg into him. Bleeding is a sign of getting hurt/injured, the fact that each hit from Hulk was making him bleed is a sign he wasn't about to take much more punishment. That's silly considering Hulk hit him 2-3 times and yet you are arguing he can keep hitting him for days and Skaar would still hold up. Green Scar isn't far away from Savage Hulk if at all, considering both were post-Sakaar amp.

His obviously stronger than Ben or Jen, but that doesn't really tell us much considering Hulk is massively more stronger than either of them.

Skaar has the old power which gives him similar stats to Savage Hulk with a better healing factor. Savage Hulk can't simply KO, Skaar when he has use of the old power. Hulk could tire Skaar out, then KO him. But what you're suggesting is Hulk one-shot him or maybe even two shotting Skaar.

Yes I'm aware as I state with my boxer analogy but that doesn't mean Skaar couldn't continue to fight. Lets note the difference because that is the context of my statement.

This is Skaar fighting Savage Hulk taking a blow & getting up to taunt Hulk.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is Skaar fighting Green Skaar being hit by three blows & promptly quitting the fight by reverting to his child form.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There is a clear difference & it isn't minimal. If you don't see the difference then I don't think we have anything to discuss .

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#26  Edited By Stahlflamme

@atheistknowledge: If the Green Scar Caiera conjured up on Sakaar was not vastly stronger than the real deal, we can assume Green Scar is indeed considerably stronger than the Savage Hulk at the time, by how much worse Skaar did against that one. Also Scar did not use the old power at all against the savage hulk.

@mr_ingenuity: Skarr and Hulk already fought for a considerable amount of time before that fight ended like that. Hulk basically punched him to outer space before then, plus Skarr no longer wanted to fight him.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mr_ingenuity: That is some broken Regen. I stand corrected. Perfect Cube forever :)

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

Skaar has the old power which gives him similar stats to Savage Hulk with a better healing factor. Savage Hulk can't simply KO, Skaar when he has use of the old power. Hulk could tire Skaar out, then KO him. But what you're suggesting is Hulk one-shot him or maybe even two shotting Skaar.

Yes I'm aware as I state with my boxer analogy but that doesn't mean Skaar couldn't continue to fight. Lets note the difference because that is the context of my statement.

This is Skaar fighting Savage Hulk taking a blow & getting up to taunt Hulk.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is Skaar fighting Green Skaar being hit by three blows & promptly quitting the fight by reverting to his child form.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There is a clear difference & it isn't minimal. If you don't see the difference then I don't think we have anything to discuss .

Skaars old power does not give him stats similar to Savage Hulk, his healing factor isn't better either. Yes he can, Savage Hulk has KO'd foes more durable and more powerful than Skaar. I've never suggested such a thing and i don't know what mental gymnastics you had to apply to go from me saying Hulk and Skaar are not gonna fight for DAYS, to you construing that i said Hulk would 1 or 2-shot Skaar.

And just like the boxer who is bleeding, both of them would eventually go down, so your analogy doesn't really do anything here other than support my point.

Those are insane levels of cherry picking, honestly i am impressed.

First off, Savage Hulk was beating Skaar into the ground while playing around going "heh" and making jokes.

Secondly why dont you show the part where Green Scar and Skaar went at it for a while and exchanged several punches, Skaar even putting Green Scar on his knees with his old power? No. You showed literally the very end of the fight where Green Scar was pissed out of his mind and stomped Skaar into the ground. That's highly disingenuous of you.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

That is some broken Regen. I stand corrected. Perfect Cube forever :)

When are you going to learn I don't make claims I'm not readily available to support.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: If the Green Scar Caiera conjured up on Sakaar was not vastly stronger than the real deal, we can assume Green Scar is indeed considerably stronger than the Savage Hulk at the time, by how much worse Skaar did against that one. Also Scar did not use the old power at all against the savage hulk.

@mr_ingenuity: Skarr and Hulk already fought for a considerable amount of time before that fight ended like that. Hulk basically punched him to outer space before then, plus Skarr no longer wanted to fight him.

That Green Scar is not even Hulk and has nothing to do with Hulk and we have no idea how powerful he was in comparison to the Hulk. Skaar was not yet ready to fight the Hulk and he did not unleash his power to the extent he did until he finally faced Green Scar. There is nothing really indicating that Green Scar is considerably stronger than Savage Hulk, or even stronger at all for that matter, it doesn't matter if he did because the Old Power was never enough to put Hulk down, not even back when he was considerably weakened on Planet Hulk.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Stahlflamme

@atheistknowledge: Not really the ability of the old power to bring back memories is well established and Caiera said she summoned his father so there is an argument for this being an accurate depiction of green scar. Hulk was also unable to break the shadowforged chains aka chains forged with the old power, when he initally came to sakaar. Also what's with the Savage Hulk vs Red Hulk and Green Scar vs Red Hulk fights? Those turned out quite differently, didn't they?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Skaars old power does not give him stats similar to Savage Hulk, his healing factor isn't better either. Yes he can, Savage Hulk has KO'd foes more durable and more powerful than Skaar. I've never suggested such a thing and i don't know what mental gymnastics you had to apply to go from me saying Hulk and Skaar are not gonna fight for DAYS, to you construing that i said Hulk would 1 or 2-shot Skaar.

And just like the boxer who is bleeding, both of them would eventually go down, so your analogy doesn't really do anything here other than support my point.

First off, Savage Hulk was beating Skaar into the ground while playing around going "heh" and making jokes.

Secondly why dont you show the part where Green Scar and Skaar went at it for a while and exchanged several punches, Skaar even putting Green Scar on his knees with his old power? No. You showed literally the very end of the fight where Green Scar was pissed out of his mind and stomped Skaar into the ground. That's highly disingenuous of you.

Because Hulk toying with him implies Hulk is holding back considerably. It doesn't take a leap in logic to understand the logical conclusion to your statement. "Bleeding is a sign of getting hurt/injured, the fact that each hit from Hulk was making him bleed is a sign he wasn't about to take much more punishment." Now if Hulk were not toying with him then what would happen if those three shots were the full extent of Savage Hulk's strength. I would assume it would be similar to the last set of scans I've shown.

Boxers can go twelve rounds bloody with no KO, only winning by decision. Is that not the sign of an even match? If not please tell me because clearly your knowledgeable on the subject. I need to make such an appeal to glean your knowledge.

I fined it amusing that you reprimand me for being disingenuous, but that the same time consider Skaar is on the same level as Green Skaar.

If it only took three shots from a "pissed out of his mind" (your words) Green Scar to put Skaar down. Why are we arguing Skaar isn't on the same level as Savage Hulk?

What even is this thread? I'm not sure of anything anymore.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Hulk hit him several times before that during their final battle.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@stahlflamme: I know I read the issue in question. But I doubt Hulk really wanted to fight at any point until the last few pages. If Skaar's fight with Cain Marko was any indication of how he compares to Green Scar he isn't in the same tier. Green Skaar had an extended head on fight with Cain until they almost demolition the X-Men Mansion. Skaar tried the same tactic an got pummeled.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: I don't think I can agree with that. there is nothing indicating Hulks mindset changed at that point. As a matter of fact that was the moment skaar no longer wanted to fight him.

The moment Hulk really wants to fight him is quite clear and much earlier. When Skaar claims he killed Caiera and Hulk starts viewing him as his father, all but punching him out of the atmosphere with his next hit.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Scaar did not use the old power to the level he did against Hulk when he fought Juggernaut. The way I see it, if Banners plan was for Skaar to kill hulk the possibility must at the very least exist.

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stahlflamme: I wonder why this feat is never used for the Hulk on the Vine.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: Not really the ability of the old power to bring back memories is well established and Caiera said she summoned his father so there is an argument for this being an accurate depiction of green scar. Hulk was also unable to break the shadowforged chains aka chains forged with the old power, when he initally came to sakaar. Also what's with the Savage Hulk vs Red Hulk and Green Scar vs Red Hulk fights? Those turned out quite differently, didn't they?

She brought back a memory of him and manifested herself as him, this has nothing to do with the actual Hulk. When Hulk initially came to Sakaar he was massively weakened, to the point where a scar on his face that would usually heal in seconds took several days to heal. It's not clear whether it was Green Scar or just Gravage Hulk that fought Rulk, the same argument could be made for the Hulk that Rulk killed, he could have been Green Scar.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

Because Hulk toying with him implies Hulk is holding back considerably. It doesn't take a leap in logic to understand the logical conclusion to your statement. "Bleeding is a sign of getting hurt/injured, the fact that each hit from Hulk was making him bleed is a sign he wasn't about to take much more punishment." Now if Hulk were not toying with him then what would happen if those three shots were the full extent of Savage Hulk's strength. I would assume it would be similar to the last set of scans I've shown.

Boxers can go twelve rounds bloody with no KO, only winning by decision. Is that not the sign of an even match? If not please tell me because clearly your knowledgeable on the subject. I need to make such an appeal to glean your knowledge.

I fined it amusing that you reprimand me for being disingenuous, but that the same time consider Skaar is on the same level as Green Skaar.

If it only took three shots from a "pissed out of his mind" (your words) Green Scar to put Skaar down. Why are we arguing Skaar isn't on the same level as Savage Hulk?

What even is this thread? I'm not sure of anything anymore.

You are making to many assumptions, toying with him is just Hulk slapping him around as he did. That does not mean he would 2-3 shot him necessarily although he could if he was willing and angry enough.

And they can get KO'd in the first 10 seconds of the first round, stop using the boxer analogy it's not supporting your argument. An even match is not when where Hulk punched Skaar several times, throwing him around and making him bleed, while Skaar grazed him once on his shoulder with the sword, how is that an even fight?

What the fuck? Who said Skaar is on the same level as Green Skaar?

Because a pissed out of his mind Green Scar wouldn't put down Savage Hulk with 3 shots.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: didn't banner at the time of his last battle with rulk always turn into green scar and gravage hulk is massively weaker than savage hulk so how qould that make sense? And during the first fight the speech of the hulk makes pretty clear its not green scar. I mean stop hitting big bald man, really? That isn't exactly never stop making them pay.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: didn't banner at the time of his last battle with rulk always turn into green scar and gravage hulk is massively weaker than savage hulk so how qould that make sense? And during the first fight the speech of the hulk makes pretty clear its not green scar. I mean stop hitting big bald man, really? That isn't exactly never stop making them pay.

We don't know because it's never actually mentioned whether or not he was Green Scar. Gravage Hulk is not massively weaker than Savage Hulk, Gravage Hulk isn't an established incarnation it's usually just Savage Hulk that talks normally and not like a retard. What? I was not talking about that fight but the one where Rulk killed Hulk in a fight that the Grandmaster and Collector arranged.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: weren't you the one of the people that mentioned gravage hulk being weaker when debunking that thor vs two hulks feat? Maybe I misremember.

But whether its green scar or not, Hulk is ridiculously stronger in the final battle with rulk than he is during the first one. The first battle being around the time skaar battled savage hulk, the final one being after getting repowered and battling skaar using the old power. So if it's not the incarnation that explains the massive boost in strength we have to assume it happened due to absorbing massive amounts of radiation when getting repowered. So whatever the reason Hulk was massively stronger during his second fight with skaar than during his first one and considerably more angry then when battling red hulk, but still had a harder time with him. So saying skaar could when using his old power which seems to make up about 90% or so of skaars combat strength go up against or beat the savage hulk red hulk pretty handily defeated seems pretty reasonable.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: weren't you the one of the people that mentioned gravage hulk being weaker when debunking that thor vs two hulks feat? Maybe I misremember.

But whether its green scar or not, Hulk is ridiculously stronger in the final battle with rulk than he is during the first one. The first battle being around the time skaar battled savage hulk, the final one being after getting repowered and battling skaar using the old power. So if it's not the incarnation that explains the massive boost in strength we have to assume it happened due to absorbing massive amounts of radiation when getting repowered. So whatever the reason Hulk was massively stronger during his second fight with skaar than during his first one and considerably more angry then when battling red hulk, but still had a harder time with him. So saying skaar could when using his old power which seems to make up about 90% or so of skaars combat strength go up against or beat the savage hulk red hulk pretty handily defeated seems pretty reasonable.

That was Gravage Hulk but that was Gravage Hulk from his first 6 issues of comics, as i said Gravage Hulk is not really a defined personality like the others, sometimes you see him pop out of nowhere, it depends on the writer and whether they are more in the mood to write a normal talking Hulk or not.

Well Green Scar as an incarnation has more access to power than any other before or since him, since it's the only incarnation that has gone up to WBH levels.

Skaar could never with or without the Old Power beat Savage Hulk, unless Savage Hulk jobbed to an insane amount. Savage Hulk has way too much raw power for Skaar to put him down and he has time and time again knocked out opponents more durable than Skaar.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: I'm not sure I can agree with that. Both Reed Richards and Bruce Banner stated the Green Scar personality was the strongest Hulk there ever was, due to anger levels Hulk never reached otherwise. While we can argue that Green Scar would become weaker to the other Hulk personalitys level due to calming somewhat down after the battle with Skaar, his anger is clearly on full display during the fight with both gamma radiation and the creation of tremors we see during the world breaker hulk already being on display, and Skaar is still going toe-to-toe with him and doing better than half of Hulks villains tend to do against the regular hulk. Likewise, I don't remember Skaar getting knocked out at all when he was using the old power, which coupled with the fact he could regenerate when his entire body was obliterated, showing us more or less he can handle the maximum amount of damage you can inflict upon him, really means I don't see how you arrived at the conclusion Savage Hulk knocked out that many opponents more durable than Skaar. So can you elaborate on this further, because I really see no basis Skaar at his fullpower would not be a match for Savage Hulk at all like you claim.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@stahlflamme said:

@atheistknowledge: I'm not sure I can agree with that. Both Reed Richards and Bruce Banner stated the Green Scar personality was the strongest Hulk there ever was, due to anger levels Hulk never reached otherwise. While we can argue that Green Scar would become weaker to the other Hulk personalitys level due to calming somewhat down after the battle with Skaar, his anger is clearly on full display during the fight with both gamma radiation and the creation of tremors we see during the world breaker hulk already being on display, and Skaar is still going toe-to-toe with him and doing better than half of Hulks villains tend to do against the regular hulk. Likewise, I don't remember Skaar getting knocked out at all when he was using the old power, which coupled with the fact he could regenerate when his entire body was obliterated, showing us more or less he can handle the maximum amount of damage you can inflict upon him, really means I don't see how you arrived at the conclusion Savage Hulk knocked out that many opponents more durable than Skaar. So can you elaborate on this further, because I really see no basis Skaar at his fullpower would not be a match for Savage Hulk at all like you claim.

They were talking about Hulk from the WWH event though, it wouldn't matter if he was Green Scar or Savage Hulk, the idea that his wife and child were killed would propel him to the same levels of anger and power he had. Green Scar never went anywhere close to WBH mode in his fight with Skaaar, he only ever went WBH once in his entire existence and having gamma around him is something that's been done before as an effect, not to mention that Hulk has caused tremors many times before and after his fight with Skaar in various incarnations. I mean his fight with Skaar was basically finished early on when he grabbed him by the head ans said he could crack it like an egg but he just threw him to the side. That's a poor argument, how many people attempted to knock him out when he was using his old power? Very few, also regenerating from extreme damage does not mean you are immune to getting knocked out, Hulk has regenerated from getting decapitated and even turned into nothing more than a skeleton, but got knocked out cold by Thors lightning. Hulk has knocked out opponents more durable than Skaar, how is this even a point of contention? You think Skaar is more durable than any other opponent Hulk has knocked out?

Skaar does not have the strength, durability to match Hulk, his old power is nothing Hulk hasn't faced before on a much larger scale. He has fought and beaten opponents stronger, more durable and with more power than Skaar, so how the hell is Skaar gonna go toe to toe with Savage Hulk for days, when he got his ass beat by Doc Green which was one of the weakest Hulk incarnations and adding Old Power to that fight wouldn't have changed the outcome much and it certainly wouldn't change it against Savage Hulk.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: well, i don't really think much about how long the fight would take just it being hardly one-sided. True every incarnation of the hulk would be as strong under the circumstances, but hulk was only that angry when green scar and the anger of his planet being wiped out was present. Its a level we're told way beyond what he just build up to over time during his fights and an anger savage hulk does not have access to, but hulk had when battling skaar. Likewise the people trying to knock out skaar included, the silver surfer, thor, juggernaut, zom-possessed strange(i think), hulk himself and red she-hulk.

And you keep telling me how hulk fought stronger and knocked out more durable enemies, but you neither name them nor explain to me what makes them so much stronger and tougher than skaar. And I don't know why you keep acting like the old power makes no difference. The great majority of skaars strength comes from the old power the difference is like night and day. It's the difference between going toe-to-toe with the silver surfer or getting stomped, between losing to red she-hulk and treating her as a mere annoyance, between fighting daken and fighting juggernaut.