Avatar image for deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b
deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Round 1 : Base Form Orochi vs Escanor the One

Round 2 : If Orochi loses the previous round, then he is allowed to be in his Released Form. If Escanor loses Round 1, then he is allowed all his feats from the Ultimate One Form

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since the previous match was a huge mismatch, i had to make this one

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KillianDuclark

Escanor both rounds

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 shirso  Online

Escanor stomps

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Morningstar999

Sun boy both rounds.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@jonjonjug: What part of "stop tagging me" isn't clear to you?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochi has casual large island level feat, he can give Escanor a hard time.

It will be decisive once we get the Saitama vs Orochi redraw.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 nwname  Moderator

That feat is likely in 1 digit gigatons not 3. Not like Escanor has anything better than that. But Escanor can win via Physicals since Orochi lacks physical feats or speed feats. All he has in this department is very questionable scaling to casual Saitama.

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the hell is this mismatch? even sunrise escanor Stomps in base the one isn’t needed

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Escanor massacres

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochi stomps , what type of idiots think their fodder verse with their strongest characters strongest attacks compined and multipiled dozens of times was said not even destroy but said to raise Britannia which is a small country .

Meanwhile orochi literally made a country sized city do the wave from dozens of kilometers underground with one of his normal attacks

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitbreaker1: LOL. I find it funny how NNT low-tiers who are Holy Knights at most would certainly be High A-Class to Mid S-Class if they were in the OPM universe. Even Gray and Red-Demons would be Demon level monsters. Grey Demon Hendrickson would obviously be a Dragon lvl monster. I mean NNT low-tiers >>>>>> OPM low-tiers. Mid-tiers are also >>>>> OPM mid-tiers. But OPM high-tiers are > or = NNT top tiers or vice versa.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coadamol: opm verse is fodder

Dude, don't even talk to him. He wanks OPM to insane degrees. He is most probably a troll or baiting, so don't harrass him. Just like Sweetyx who wanks MHA to immense degrees.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:
@hydratedfubuki6 said:

That feat is likely in 1 digit gigatons not 3. Not like Escanor has anything better than that. But Escanor can win via Physicals since Orochi lacks physical feats or speed feats. All he has in this department is very questionable scaling to casual Saitama.

That was an outdated calc. The new calc placed it at Large-Island lvl and not to mention was accepted by the majority of the people. Tho i do not disagree with you that Escanor can win this one.

iAmPLANET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Escanor oneshots the fodder

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitbreaker1 said:

@coadamol: opm verse is fodder

Dude, don't even talk to him. He wanks OPM to insane degrees. He is most probably a troll or baiting, so don't harrass him. Just like Sweetyx who wanks MHA to immense degrees.

oh yeah its just weird how he calls every verse fodder, when the own verse he defends is fodder lmao

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitbreaker1: LOL. I find it funny how NNT low-tiers who are Holy Knights at most would certainly be High A-Class to Mid S-Class if they were in the OPM universe. Even Gray and Red-Demons would be Demon level monsters. Grey Demon Hendrickson would obviously be a Dragon lvl monster. I mean NNT low-tiers >>>>>> OPM low-tiers. Mid-tiers are also >>>>> OPM mid-tiers. But OPM high-tiers are > or = NNT top tiers or vice versa.

yea NNT will probably get much stronger with this sequel

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 nwname  Moderator

@themadtitan6000: What new calc? Sounds like some serious wank. No way that thing is 3 digit gigatons. Based on its radius vaporizing that hole would take ~18 kt/m. To reach 3 digit gigatons that hole needs to be about as long as the Earths radius. No way this is legit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: It rippled the surface of the Earth, what are you talking about ?

The total mechanical energy of the wave formula was used

E = 1/2 x μ x A² x ω² x λ

• E = 3.68E+10 kg/m
  • A = 1500 meters
  • ω = 1.19 Hz
  • λ = 18,203

T.E = K.E + P.E, or Mechanical Energy

E =1/2*(3.68E+10)*(1500²)*(1.19)²*(18,203)

E = 1.06E+21 = Large Island lvl

The previous calc's formula was incomplete. So Ugarik had to discuss about it https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Ugarik?threadId=4400000000001435920#24 and remade the new fleshed out calcs.

Look at it. It was remade. At least read the comments.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Causality/Orochi%27s_Seismic_Wave_-_One-Punch_Man

Once again, i am telling you this that the new calc was accepted by many.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nwname  Moderator

@themadtitan6000 said:

@nwname: It rippled the surface of the Earth, what are you talking about ?

The total mechanical energy of the wave formula was used

E = 1/2 x μ x A² x ω² x λ

• E = 3.68E+10 kg/m
  • A = 1500 meters
  • ω = 1.19 Hz
  • λ = 18,203

T.E = K.E + P.E, or Mechanical Energy

E =1/2*(3.68E+10)*(1500²)*(1.19)²*(18,203)

E = 1.06E+21 = Large Island lvl

The previous calc's formula was incomplete. So Ugarik had to discuss about it https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Ugarik?threadId=4400000000001435920#24 and remade the new fleshed out calcs.

Look at it. It was remade. At least read the comments.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Causality/Orochi%27s_Seismic_Wave_-_One-Punch_Man

Once again, i am telling you this that the new calc was accepted by many.

Thats wrong on so many levels. First they assumed it was equatable to a vibrating string then fucked up even that.

First thing that is obvious bullshit is the essential vsbw ass-pull assumption. You can't make (extremely inflated) calcs without putting in some assumptions in there after all. The assumption here is the amplitude(displacement of a given particle from rest position), it is assumed to be 1500 meters because why the hell not? This is evidently false as it is actually visible in 2 panels in which it appears to be between 50-100 meters, scaled from the buildings. This already knocks it down (1500/50)^2 = 900 to (1500/100)^2 = 225 times. This already knocks the seismic energy down to 1 gigaton.

But there is more. There is a random 9100 meter width inserted in the calc from the beginning. Again; because why the hell not, gotta get them gigatons afterall right? This too goes againt what we see on panel. In the panel i linked previously, even at waves widest its about 1-1.5 km wide and it gets smaller the farther it goes. Another 6-9 times knocked off the calc. So 1350-8100 times reduction at least. There is also the leight based on the assumption that the buildings that get raised from the ground are as far away as the horizon would be.

Smh i got bored writing so ill try to cut it short and dont bother with other details. Tldr: Its based on 1 semi-reasonable, 1 questionable and 2 provably wrong assumptions which increase the end result 1000s of times if not more.

Being accepted by many means jackshit when the same guys universally accept destruction values far above real life values taken from Narutoforums.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Escanor wrecks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: At least i didn't use CBR as a reliable source of knowledge

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 nwname  Moderator

@nwname: At least i didn't use CBR as a reliable source of knowledge

lol

is this a reference to something specific or how terrible it generally is?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: Wait, you don't know what CBR is?

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 nwname  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:
@themadtitan6000 said:

@nwname: Wait, you don't know what CBR is?

I do. I didnt quite get why you brought that up.

Their power-scaling is absolutely horrendous.

https://www.cbr.com/dragon-ball-anime-villains-goku-without-ultra-instinct-defeat/.

This one is a prime-example.

In this article they said that Goku can beat Truth (FullMetal Alchemist) with his Ultra-Instinct. All For One can beat any version of Goku which isn't Ultra-Instinct. They even wrote that All For One can steal Goku's power WHICH ISN"T EVEN A GODDAMN QUIRK ! Even Ichigo, a guy who is arguably a Moon buster, can overpower Black Goku, who alone can oneshot planets with no difficulty at all. THEY EVEN SAID THAT MADARA MIGHT BE A TOUGHER OPPONENT THAN GODDAMN BROLY !!!!

Want to see some more ?

https://www.cbr.com/attack-on-titan-levi-anime-heroes-defeat/

They said Levi is evenly matched with a Moon buster Naruto is in terms of physicals. Oh, they even wrote that Levi can beat Luffy. Oh, to make it even more intriguing, they compared a virtually superhuman guy who can barely move at subsonic speeds (Levi) to a literal godlike being who is Multiversal+ and MFTL+ (Goku MUI). Next up, compares with Saitama LMAO. I agree with the rest. Natsu merkstomps Levi into oblivion coz you are literally comparing someone who can bust mountains with minimal effort. Gon shitstomps. Edward Elric can only win with the use of alchemy. Other than that, he is just an athletic human. Anime-Tanjiro may win but Manga version obviously godstomps AOT universe. Idk about Guts, haven't watched the anime tho.

I read another article and it was about Levi beating MHA characters.

I meant about this one https://www.cbr.com/attack-on-titan-mha-characters-levi-defeat-lose/

They wrote that Levi can beat Overhaul due to his agility, reflexes and speed advantage, which is obviously bullshit. Overhaul is obviously faster, stronger and more durable than Levi will ever be. Then they say Levi would lose to Stain, which makes their power-scaling look horrendous. Coz in the previous articles, https://www.cbr.com/my-hero-academia-villains-stronger-overhaul/. They said Overhaul is stronger than Stain. If Overhaul > Stain and Stain > Levi, then why Levi > Overhaul ? Utterly makes no sense. Then they say in the Nighteye part that Levi is SIGNIFICANTLY FASTER THAN DEKU. OH, SO YOU MEAN LEVI IS FAR ABOVE SUPERSONIC ?? YOU ENTITLED CONTEMPTIBLE IDIOTS !!

Another bullshit levels of article which will make you throw up so bad that you wish that CBR should be wiped out from the face of the earth.

https://www.cbr.com/seven-deadly-sins-escanor-anime-stronger-characters/

They included Eraserhead. I MEAN DOES ESCANOR EVEN HAVE A QUIRK, YOU CONTEMPTIBLE NONSENSICAL PRICKS ??? Even if he does, no one in the MHA universe has ever shown any speed-feats close to lightning-timing or even have any resistance to any sort of hax-abilities. NNT universe has way too many magical-hax. No one in the Akame Ga Kill universe can come close to beating Escanor the One. Not even Esdeath or Akame herself. Tho i agree Baraggan, Itachi and Rohan merkstomps Escanor. Possibly Zommari too.

Another garbage article of their once again AOT power-scaling with the extreme Dragon Ball level of wankings.

https://www.cbr.com/attack-on-titan-eren-bleach-characters-defeat/

Honestly Eren is so frickin weak that he got decapacitated by dynamites which were designated to destroy WW1 airplanes. Honestly, his durability is shit. His speed is even worse.

Let us not talk about their power-scaling of Marvel and DC Comics which is even shittier than ever.

Idk what you are thinking about but CBR is total piece of garbage who is just as trash as SethTheProgrammer at power-scaling.

Avatar image for deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6
deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:
@hydratedfubuki6 said:

What about the carbonated fist of water flowing technique? can't he use the Garou's water flowing fist to deflect every attack back at Escanor? also don't you think casual saitama can solo Escanor? orochi actually survive multiple punch from Saitama without dying.

No Caption Provided

doesn't this put orochi on the level of Escanor when it comes to Physical ability?

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 nwname  Moderator

What about the carbonated fist of water flowing technique? can't he use the Garou's water flowing fist to deflect every attack back at Escanor? also don't you think casual saitama can solo Escanor? orochi actually survive multiple punch from Saitama without dying.

No Caption Provided

doesn't this put orochi on the level of Escanor when it comes to Physical ability?

Well casual Saitama can one shot Escanor but im not sure how reliable scaling to "casual saitama" is as power of normal punches vary. I didn't think of skill tbh the technique might help in CQC.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

escanor still stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos- I didn't know this was a mismatch in favor of Escanor. So would like it if you locked this thread

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jurrian09

Orochi low difs with new feats.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Orochi stomps this fight now.

Whatacoolname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochi low diffs

Deathu101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochi oneshots

wabanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planet level Orochi tho 😳

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochi is not planet level.

He was killed by a normal punch from Sairama, while Boros - only confirmed planet level- was able to receive many of them.

Orochi is a multi City level.

By feat NnT characters are only mintain/City level, but there are some attacks stated to wipe out a country.

I'd say Escanor's the One is prety above Orochi.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucascosta: read the manga and go back here.

pre-redraw Orochi is casual large island level

now he's small planet level based on calc, and implied to be much stronger than all the monsters of the earth combined (that may incl. golden sperm or hypothetically stronger form)

Whatacoolname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucascosta: I'm guessing you didn't read the new chapter huh

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers