Escanor(SDS) vs Ignia(Fairy Tail) vs Akainu(One Piece)

• 119 results
CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By CyberBlades22

@eazy2002: He could have still melted it or burned it to ash, there's no indication to say he vaped it. He consistently melts or burns stuff and that's what's described. Even the Vivre card says his DF lets him melt stuff with his magma.

No Caption Provided

So again it could be he just burned the blade to ash or melted it (more likely since the WB pirates blade looks like it's been liquified). How is Escanor's heat unimpressive? he's not only melting the armor but visible vapor can be seen from not just the armor and the people there, but also the ground that begins smoking.

Top pannel with the ground around Escanor beginning to smoke up
Top pannel with the ground around Escanor beginning to smoke up

So yes distance is a factor like it is for passive heat feats, the farther you are the less the hotter it is. That's true but it's because they have no armor on is why they are emitting vapor also their clothes were burning too, but if you look closely at the bottom pannel of that scan you can clearly see vapor emitting off the armor itself indicating that the melted armor is being turned to vapor from the immense heat.

Again that was pre 11:30 Escanor that did that to the lake with casual ease as a side affect from his attack on Estarossa not intending to vape the lake but kill Estarossa. Ultimate One Scales Far Far above that since he scales above Mael's feat of his mere presence near instantly dispersing the dark clouds created by Original Demon which BTW spanned a distance of at least 512 KM. (Also those aren't normal clouds they're clouds of darkness, the same darkness demons use for defense and hell blaze)

If we interpret nothingeness as in 0 matter left then sure, but if nothingness is the common nothingness used to describe the act of destroying something until there is no visual trace of anything left (burning them into very very small remains) then Escanor has consistently been shown to do such, and against opponenets you have to realize it just means his opponent is that strong and durable to high heat, Escanor has consistently used sunshine to leave no traces of certain battlefields behind and he also burned Izraf to oblivion.

Disagree, the feat is far above multi mountain level at least island levels of power. That calc is alright, but you forgot to take factors into account like Diane's diamond tower (which with magic would be even more durable) had taken most of the force of the attack from Ban. Also the scan I gave you happened in chapter 302, your calc is for chapter 305, which is smaller DC feat but with far more AP. Also for the scan you showed, again AP scaling above's Mael's country level presence would also have to be taken into account making the feat AP wise far stronger. Whitebeard I'll agree would be around country level, but so are lesser god tiers like Mael who's mere presence affected darkness clouds covering a country wide area got fodderstomped by DK no diff, Escanor fought and physically overpowered a DK multiple times stronger then the one Mael fought when in One then got a even bigger edge in One Ultimate. So Escanor would still be above Akainu, also Akainu got one shot in the manga by a gravely injured sick and old dying Whitebeard's serious quake punch (he literally had his organs boiled and incinerated, lost half his face and was covered in stab and bullet wounds on top of being sick). He survived sure but he couldn't get back up to fight right away.

Heat is the answer to logia intangibility just like Ace against Akainu, and Escanor's heat increases the stronger he gets so Akainu is getting burned or sent flying into a lake with cruel sun. Even pre 11:30 Escanor has better, heat then Akain, Ultimate One Escanor is massively above Mael who's presence dispersed a country wide darkness cloud near instantly, so Escanor's heat is far greater then Akainu's. True but even saying Akainu vaped a sword it's still only comparable to pre 11:30 Escanor in his fight with Estarossa and nowhere near Ultimate One Escanor.

No he doesn't, your clearly being biased here in favor of one piece like in your other posts and you know it.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Country lvl Mael when the Sins' combined attack multiplied by FC several times is only Britannia busting level lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People trying to lowball the verse to small country level due to Sins' final attack is topkek

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignia no sells any of their heat attacks. From what I can tell, the reason why Akainu is so dangerous is because of his magma, and Ignia literally lives in a volcano, so he'll have to rely on brute force to win, which Ignia should be able to easily tank (going by Akainu's current feats). I don't know much about Escanor's feats though but all of his magical attacks should do nothing to Ignia because his scales are extremely resistant to magic and people much weaker than him have no selled large island - small country level physicals.

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Nah, unfortunately I don't. I've never used Discord before but your not first to ask me since many others on vine asked to debate me on discord, still haven't made an account yet but I plan to make one later on.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By diydeath

@omnihater said:
@gurney88 said:

@shirso: Escanor turned a whole castle into liquid instantly with his aura. He made a whole lake vanish instantly as well. Akainu doesn't have any heat feats that beat that and if he did he should have easily just erased that iceberg that Jozu threw at Marineford instead of smashing it which he needed a named attack to do. Escanor would have just flexed a bit and made it disappear.

Akainu was hotter than Ace and burned him so a character hotter than Akainu should definitely burn him the same way. Escanor is that character.

assuming things that are never said in the manga.

akainu burns ace, because his magma is able to consume the fire, they speak nothing of being hotter.

That's not how magma nor lava works so unless you have a scan explicitly stating it was that Kakainu's magma burned Ace and it wasn't Haki nor smothering Ace's fire...

OT; Escanor wins, physically he's the strongest here, power wise he's also the strongest.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By feats Ultimate One Escanor wins, by hype Ignia wins.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By floridaman29

Seeing people trying to wank the fodder series past country level is entertainment. NNT characters could bust countries only if this counts as a country:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Nah, unfortunately I don't. I've never used Discord before but your not first to ask me since many others on vine asked to debate me on discord, still haven't made an account yet but I plan to make one later on.

Well you seem like somewhat of a reasonable debater and its tiring to wait hours for your replies. Let me know if you make that account.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Yeah, I'll make sure to PM you once I make a discord later on.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Akainu did vape that steel sword ..you can see the difference between oda drawing a steel being melted by pacifista laser and Akainu turning the sword to ash instant with passive heat

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Country level sins ..lmao

Avatar image for comicvinelurker
ComicVineLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either akanui or ignia

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignia foddeises the duo

darknight2909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignia no sells any of their heat attacks. From what I can tell, the reason why Akainu is so dangerous is because of his magma, and Ignia literally lives in a volcano, so he'll have to rely on brute force to win, which Ignia should be able to easily tank (going by Akainu's current feats). I don't know much about Escanor's feats though but all of his magical attacks should do nothing to Ignia because his scales are extremely resistant to magic and people much weaker than him have no selled large island - small country level physicals. + he live in lava aka volcano so lava wont do barely anything and same for so yah solo igna will even have lot of feats some feats still enough

Avatar image for deactivated-6135014521cf3
deactivated-6135014521cf3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers