Escanor(SDS) vs Ignia(Fairy Tail) vs Akainu(One Piece)

• 119 results
HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules and Stipulations

• Current Akainu and Ignia
  • Prime Escanor
  • Standard gear
  • Fight starts at 11:50(Escanor can use The One for 1 minute)
  • Fight takes place in an abandoned New York City
  • Starting distance is 20 meters
  • Win by Death or KO.

Round 2

• AM Meliodas, Mercuphobia and Aokiji join their respective verses candidate. Who wins now?
FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Ignia?

As for the other two, Akainu should win low diff.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Ignia?

As for the other two, Akainu should win low diff.

Ignia isn't exactly swimming in feats, but I'll do the best I can to explain. He's one of the 5 God Dragons, each of which were stated to be equal to Acnologia, and he himself has stated he believes himself to be even stronger than the Black Dragon(Acno):

100 Year Quest Chapters 3 and 21

Acnologia being, as you probably know, a character who has been shown as capable of busting an island with a single, fairly casual attack, and later on gets another feat at the same level, island busting. Interms of concrete feats, Natsu, who was previously handily stomped by the Water God Dragon while the latter was using only 50% of his power(explicitly stated), managed to overpower his full strength attack with one of his own and generally match/outmatch him after consuming only the flames emitted by Ignia's fairly casual attack.

This is impressive because the Water God Dragon was capable of lifting an ocean into the sky that reached beyond the horizon basically omnidirectional at 50% of his power with zero effort, and passively keep said gargantuan amount of water afloat throughout his entire battle with the Fairy Tail guild, once again, with zero effort:

100 Year Quest Chapter 19 and 20

To quickly explain his physical abilities, he's quad mach in speed with significantly beyond mountain level strength due to scaling above the likes of Natsu, who reacted to Laxus' lightning, which moved down hundreds of meters from the sky before bullets could cross a meter or so(calced at Mach 900) and Erza, who both reacted to and destroyed a giant meteor that came down from a ridiculous distance in outer space(explicitly shown distance of thousands of kilometres, not just speculative) in seconds, putting its speed at quad mach and its DC at about mountain level.

Yosefscion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Ignia eat Akainu? Seriously, I've seen arguments that Sting can eat Kizaru, and most agreed (wtf!)

If so, Ignia eats Escanor sun too. Then stomps.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But can they hurt akainu thoo

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Ignia eat Akainu? Seriously, I've seen arguments that Sting can eat Kizaru, and most agreed (wtf!)

If so, Ignia eats Escanor sun too. Then stomps.

No. Akainu is not made of flames. He would have resistance to Akainu's attacks though since they're heat based

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: What are your thoughts on this battle?

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With logia on they can’t even tag Akainu, with logia off escanor physically stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will be carefull with the charakters from the new FT Manga, so i would like to see some feats from Ignia.

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Son_of_Mori-jin

@djibbo__ said:

With logia on they can’t even tag Akainu, with logia off escanor physically stomps

This

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

Ignia stomps.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 cocacolaman  Moderator

From what I know of Escanor and Akainu, Ignia beats Akainu, but can't beat Escanor. Please correct me if I'm wrong about anything.

Meliodas was held in a prison the size of a large hill. That prison had mountain+ level protection. Meliodas accidentally one shot it by casually arm wrestling. Escanor scales above someone who is stronger than a Meliodas much stronger than the one who accidentally achieved a mountain level feat.

Am I getting this wrong?

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Djibbo__

I’m not that Knowledgeable on fairy tail, but can someone show me evidence of ignia being physically stronger than this escanor(especially at 11:50 am)?

He laughed at a multi mountain level attack while not at his peak, melted a stone castle and vaped The vampire king(which is immune to purgatory fire that ignores durability) with his passive heat at DAWN, tanked 1000 slices from bloodlusted AM Meliodas and resisted his own physical attack powered x2 up by full counter

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignia in a mismatch.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Fairy Tail character beating prime Escanor and Akainu in a mismatch? Doubtful.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness: Have you actually read Fairy Tail ti be able to make such a comment? Genuinely curious.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not caught up with Fairy Tail 100YQ but Akainu should take a majority against Escanor

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness: Have you actually read Fairy Tail ti be able to make such a comment? Genuinely curious.

You know I haven't read Fairy Tail. I'm poking the bear.

Shazam_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Shazam_Prime

Ignia one shots both

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna go with Ignia here.

ChromeDisaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignia dubs. Escanor is the only one who poses a threat here. Both Escanor and Ignia could Oneshot Akainu, and even with Logia Intangibility, whats stopping Escanor or Ignia from BFR'ing him to high hell? Physically though, Escanor wins. Cant see Ignia being physically stronger than him. Although Akainu has the stamina, I cant see him even remotely damaging the other two (basing my decisions off of his feats from Marineford.)

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Escanor stomps everyone in 1v2

Donnieboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If escanor is able to hold his own I feel like he'll just get strong enough to win. Current chapters prove that his endurance is freaking not human plus Rhitta in theory absorbs flames. So I bet he can hold out long enough to fight.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 cocacolaman  Moderator

@kingguinness: I may have accidentally flagged you, but I think I took it off.

OT: I wouldn’t say Ignia would beat Akainu in a mismatch, but based off scaling, Ignia should have the power. He Amped Natsu up better than Dragon Force. Ignia also supposedly is comparable to Pre Ravines Acnologia, who is a very casual mountain buster. Escanor would likely beat him, though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4
deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for azralarthefallenangel
AzralarTheFallenAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignia and Escanor stomp Akainu.

Escanor slices the dragon god in half.

Escanor's flames will just make Ignia stronger, same with Akainu's abilities.

But Escanor is also immune to fire.

pootistroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignia stomps he is country level in the manga it's told that Ignia has destoryed countless countries with ease so Ignia wins easily

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Escanor the weakest here he gets destroyed. Akainu one shots Ignia. Akainu roflstomps.

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu and Ignia would make escanor go poof. While then akainu and ignia throw down with eventually the fleet admiral winning against igneels spawn with mid-diff. Though I maybe being generous here as in DC akainu is ignia's superior in dc potentially. So if hes pissed off enough here he could actually overwhelm the dragon winning with ease.

Gurney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know about Ignia but Escanor should be able to burn Akainu with his superior heat since Akainu could burn Ace.

Melting an entire castle instantly and casually with his aura against Izraf is a greater feat than anything Akainu has done as far as heat goes. Escanor has also no-sold a Mihawk-esque slash from Galand which I highly doubt Akainu could do.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some new feats for Ignia?

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu burns escanor.

Magu magu>fire.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know about Ignia since haven't followed 100 years quest, but Akainu would beat The One low-mid diff.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted The one would legit fodderstomp akainu

donutmaker31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gurney88: that slash is more comparable to a 1080 which Akainu can no sold

Still think Escanor wins

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donutmaker31: Escanor doesn't have a single advantage over Akainu tbh, unless you go crazy with scaling.

Gurney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donutmaker31: I don't think the admirals could no sell the strongest attacks of current Zoro or Luffy (1080 and KKG) but that's debateable. I also think the 1080 is similar to a casual Mihawk slash anyway.

Gurney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: Escanor turned a whole castle into liquid instantly with his aura. He made a whole lake vanish instantly as well. Akainu doesn't have any heat feats that beat that and if he did he should have easily just erased that iceberg that Jozu threw at Marineford instead of smashing it which he needed a named attack to do. Escanor would have just flexed a bit and made it disappear.

Akainu was hotter than Ace and burned him so a character hotter than Akainu should definitely burn him the same way. Escanor is that character.

Gurney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: Heyyy, my bad. In the anime the ice shattered and there were chunks of it falling along with the magma but in the manga he did in fact vaporize it. Still a named attack compared to similar casual feats from Escanor but I did mess up there.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gurney88 said:

@shirso: Escanor turned a whole castle into liquid instantly with his aura. He made a whole lake vanish instantly as well. Akainu doesn't have any heat feats that beat that and if he did he should have easily just erased that iceberg that Jozu threw at Marineford instead of smashing it which he needed a named attack to do. Escanor would have just flexed a bit and made it disappear.

Akainu was hotter than Ace and burned him so a character hotter than Akainu should definitely burn him the same way. Escanor is that character.

assuming things that are never said in the manga.

akainu burns ace, because his magma is able to consume the fire, they speak nothing of being hotter.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By shirso

@gurney88: Aokiji's ice is waaaay colder and denser than normal water lol, and hence would take a lot more heat to vaporize.

Gurney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: Is that the official translation? I've seen others where he says he's hot enough to burn fire. I'm not assuming anything.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LeoTheGreatest
  1. Ignia- in both stats and power.
  2. The late Lord Escanor.
  3. Akianu- His strength is above Escanor’s until “The One“ but currently he’d get killed by Escanor’s passive heat alone.
donutmaker31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gurney88: 1080 is one of Zoro’s basic attacks, that means you are putting Zoro’s power over Akainu’s, and and KKG will get no selled since Akainu took 2 bloodlusted quakes from Whitebeard with just a few drops of blood from his head. Both are no selled

And Mihawk’s slash went through Aokiji’s ice which has shown stronger than steel since Zoro couldn’t cut it.

Gurney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: That's true, I forgot about that. I'm messing up a lot today it seems.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Omnihater

@gurney88:

This is the most accurate translation from a script in spanish

""Akainu: Has your "Logia" made you too confident?

You are nothing more than "fire", while my "magma" consumes the "fire" itself !! My ability is a natural enemy of yours, boy!""

https://www.pirate-king.es/esp_scripts_f573.html

I cant see vizmedia in my country.

Gurney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Gurney88

@donutmaker31: Ahhh, I thought we were talking about the attack that finished Pica here. Akainu didn't no-sell those quakes, either. No-sell would mean that he was unfazed and they clearly did damage. I see people all the time claim that an attack was tanked or no-sold just because the character wasn't mangled or one-shotted. Whitebeard was massively weakened and not even Yonko level at the time, either. He was being damaged by bullets and cannons which are about as damaging as raindrops to a character like Big Mom and he couldn't use conqueror's. We recently saw Luffy use conqueror's while unconcious after being annihilated by Kaido so that shows you how ridiculously weak Whitebeard must have been compared to his full strength to have been unable to use that haki.