Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lion's Sin Of Pride:

No Caption Provided

Rules/Stipulations:

• Escanor is current and at his peak
  • Standard equipment/abilities
  • In-character but determined to win
  • No soul crush/Shinigami can be seen etc.

Round 1: Prime All Might

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Third Raikage

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Gear Four Luffy (Composite Forms)

No Caption Provided

Round 4: Shikai Kenpachi (Can go Bankai)

No Caption Provided

Round 5: Pre-Timeskip Starjun

No Caption Provided

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 shirso  Online

Should stomp upto 3. Gets slaughtered at 4. Shikai Kenpachi with eyepatch off >>>> NNT verse

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Should stomp upto 3. Gets slaughtered at 4. Shikai Kenpachi with eyepatch off >>>> NNT verse

Interesting. What makes you say that?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By shirso  Online

@kingguinness: Demon King's AP with absolute best highball and upscaling can be argued at small country lvl, which is also consistent with the HSH trope of the entire series being confined to a small country like Britain. And it requires far far less to actually hurt DK with physicals, as Ban (whose physicals I put in the high end multi mountain/mountain range tier) was easily hurting him with his punches.

Shikai Kenny's meteor feat is already quantifiably on par on where you can argue DK with maximum highball, taking the eyepatch off is a massive boost, let alone going Bankai. Shikai Kenny with eyepatch off (or even eyepatch on tbh) would legit one shot DK, let alone someone far weaker like Escanor.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know rounds 4 and 5, but stomps the rounds below them at least

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stomps 1-4. I am not sure about 5, but it says pre-times skip so i probably say clear

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: I don't really want to argue in my own thread, but i do feel like this needs to be countered.

Demon King's AP with absolute best highball and upscaling can be argued at small country lvl, which is also consistent with the HSH trope of the entire series being confined to a small country like Britain. And it requires far far less to actually hurt DK with physicals, as Ban (whose physicals I put in the high end multi mountain/mountain range tier) was easily hurting him with his punches.

The Demon King is above simply small country level. Mael's passive energy output based on his cloud dispersal feat is large island level and the energy of his actual attacks is much higher than that. You can argue Mael himself at small country level with his actual attacks and the Demon King is clearly much more powerful than Mael in every category. Calling him small country level with maximum highball is a little disrespectful, as he at least deserves the credit of being standard country level.

To touch on your HST troupe argument, the setting of a series/arc/battlefield shouldn't be used to cap a character's power level especially when we have quantifiable feats. By that logic, Whitebeard (Who we both hold at country level) wouldn't be at that level since his arc (Where he got all his feats and later died) was confined to a small, mountain sized island. We ignore the setting in face of context, his quantifiable feats and his status in the grand scheme of the verse he's in.

Shikai Kenny's meteor feat is already quantifiably on par on where you can argue DK with maximum highball, taking the eyepatch off is a massive boost, let alone going Bankai. Shikai Kenny with eyepatch off (or even eyepatch on tbh) would legit one shot DK, let alone someone far weaker like Escanor.

I don't think you know this, but current Escanor (Pre The One mind you) scales above Mael and is currently combating the Demon King alongside King and Ban. He's gotten significantly more powerful (For some inexplicable reason) and is basically a god tier of the verse even without his One form.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AGrape

One shots every round until four then its his turn to get one-shot.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at four.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Escanor stomps 1, low-mid. diffs 2-3 and probably stops at 4. Who the hell is Starjun? Don´t know this guy.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By shirso  Online

@kingguinness:

The Demon King is above simply small country level. Mael's passive energy output based on his cloud dispersal feat is large island level and the energy of his actual attacks is much higher than that. You can argue Mael himself at small country level with his actual attacks and the Demon King is clearly much more powerful than Mael in every category. Calling him small country level with maximum highball is a little disrespectful, as he at least deserves the credit of being standard country level.

So you are basically upscaling a large island lvl showing all the way to country lvl when there has not been a single actual feat in NNT till date that is solidly country lvl, and they have been at EoS for quite some time? Seems a bit of a reach to me tbh. Also DK cannot be canonically more than 8 times Mael's power so the gap is probably not as large as you think.

To touch on your HST troupe argument, the setting of a series/arc/battlefield shouldn't be used to cap a character's power level especially when we have quantifiable feats. By that logic, Whitebeard (Who we both hold at country level) wouldn't be at that level since his arc (Where he got all his feats and later died) was confined to a small, mountain sized island. We ignore the setting in face of context, his quantifiable feats and his status in the grand scheme of the verse he's in.

Yeah the trope can be bypassed for sure as in WB or Toriko's case but it can still be a good way to gauge author intentions. I am not capping them but so far it seems they are not intended to be Britannia busters otherwise trust me, it would have been made clear in some way (for instance OP, Bleach and Toriko all had this same problem, yet it was made clear that HSH doesn't cap them, mostly due to multiple statements). If you ask me, I think he is saving Britannia busting levels of power (which I believe would always be the cap for the verse, so that level of feats has to go to the absolute strongest in the verse, aka full power DK) for when the DK finally regains his original power

As an aside I think when HSH is invoked it should take into account the setting of the verse in a larger, narrative sense rather than the more mundane sense of just where they are fighting at the moment. To give the example of WB only, while the action was indeed confined to MF, we were shown the far reaching effects of his attacks all across the Grand Line, which was possible because from a larger perspective, the entire planet is the setting for OP. The trope can also be bypassed through scaling, like both Bleach and Toriko did with the Seireitei and the planet respectively. However it has to be well established that the entire verse is not confined to the setting which both those series did.

For NNT however, it has been well established that Britannia is the center of the universe in the verse, and there's nothing outside it, so it's confined to Britannia from a larger, narrative sense as well. This imo has been the main reason why NNT feats have not gone up as proportionally from BoS as was expected, the setting's simply too narratively confined and Nakaba clearly doesn't quite intend them to be Britannia busters.

I don't think you know this, but current Escanor (Pre The One mind you) scales above Mael and is currently combating the Demon King alongside King and Ban. He's gotten significantly more powerful (For some inexplicable reason) and is basically a god tier of the verse even without his One form.

I am aware he blocked a sword strike from the DK (have been keeping up with SDS believe it or not lol) however he should still be weaker overall than the DK. And as I said wherever you argue DK's attack potency, his physical durability is much much lower in comparison.

MrDanzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can stop at 2 , likely stop at 3 , get godstomped at 4.

Shikai Kenpachi with eye patch on or off >>> NNT verse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdanzo: And how does shikai Kenpachi stomps the nnt verse, considering fodder version of Meliodas tanked this.

the red lines are mountains and the blue circles are hills

This is equal or probably way more impessive than the meteor feat.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: starjun is an antagonist from toriko and also toriko’s twin brother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz: atleast you could've put spoiler alert :(

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By maestromage

Beats the first 3 pretty easily. I don’t really know Bleach well so I can’t say much about Kenpachi but he’s definitely not beating Starjun.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Djibbo__

round 1) huh?

round 2) no diffs

round 3)low diff, mid at max

round 4)either wins with extreme difficult or likely loses

round 5)lol

Edit:round 5 is pre time skip, so it’s not a lol, but he still gets godstomped

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this going to be another thread where people are going to act like Kenpachi's meteor feat was him going all out with no restrictions whatsoever and treat it like that's his max output?

Kenpachi one-shots Escanor. It's not a debate, he is massively superior in physicals compared to the Demon King.

No Caption Provided

Mael isn't at large island either. Cloud wanking feats need to stop lmao.

As for blocking Demon King's sword, are we going to forget that the same version of this Escanor got stomped by AM Meliodas or we just going to disregard that entire fight.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this going to be another thread where people are going to act like Kenpachi's meteor feat was him going all out with no restrictions whatsoever and treat it like that's his max output?

Kenpachi one-shots Escanor. It's not a debate, he is massively superior in physicals compared to the Demon King.

No Caption Provided

Mael isn't at large island either. Cloud wanking feats need to stop lmao.

As for blocking Demon King's sword, are we going to forget that the same version of this Escanor got stomped by AM Meliodas or we just going to disregard that entire fight.

“60 years worth of damage for about an island level result” is enough to say, you haven’t read the battle

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lolololol

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi getting wanked again. He doesn't even beat Base Estarossa who would screw him over with Full Counter. So Escanor stops at Strajun.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz said:

@caocao: starjun is an antagonist from toriko and also toriko’s twin brother

Aren´t those guys ftl planetbuster, or did i read a wrong respectthread? If so, then Escanor hardstops at Starjun.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TOPAZZZ

@caocao: yeah they go from like barely mountain buster > country level > planet > large star level

this is pre timeskip starjun who is wayy weaker than post TS, but he still stomps escanor

Bleachfans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomp kenpachi for sure

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: that literally was the battlefield after they fought for 60 years worth. Kenpachi would bust something bigger than that with one swing.

My friend, what is wrong?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Escanor still stomped Estarossa with Full counter. Then Kenpachi will too, who has higher pain tolerance.

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi busted a meteor that was wasn't country sizedbut gets to be a country buster?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: that literally was the battlefield after they fought for 60 years worth. Kenpachi would bust something bigger than that with one swing.

Wut, this was the battlefield from the shockwaves of few Demon king's slashes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz said:

@caocao: yeah they go from like barely mountain buster > country level > planet > large star level

this is pre timeskip starjun who is wayy weaker than post TS, but he still stomps escanor

Ok, thanks. Then is round 5 not debatable.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Kenpachi.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Djibbo__

@faradaysloth said:

lol the way you wrote it means that he could do an island level feat only in 60 years, while he can do these 2 feats laughing, he Didn’t slash with his sword every try of the trio bruh

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The nnt downplay is fucking insane, fodder 3k demons which demon Army is made of are fucking mountain busters and a guy massively stronger than the king of them, that while mountain sized at 50% power that can cast unbreakable spells is considered dwarfed by the feat of destroying a small sized meteor.

i cannot stand this

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y'all realize the Kenny wank is stupid, right? It's funny how the meteor that was only dwarfing a small mountain is somehow island sized.

OT: Escanor stomps up to 4 with ease. Kenny gets one-shot with a cruel sun until someone can actually show some energy durability feats. Starjun solos the gauntlet and brings Zebra to take care of Escanor's cockiness.

It's also funny how the Bleach fanboys want to dog on OP about the lack of energy durability feats, but then want to ignore the fact that Kenny gets one-shot here or by literally anyone with a measly mountain level energy attack that Ken can't blitz.

As of right now, Kenny would get oneshot by a fodder red demon:

No Caption Provided

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oneshots all rounds before Star Jun, then Star Jun gets payback and oneshots him.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SkySanji

@worldofruin6: Who's Wanking? oh you mean the guy who always constantly lowballs One Piece and NNT, oh that guy....

Seriously though ignore him anyone who isnt bias kniws Escanor oneshots Kenny even in Bankai or at least just outright stomp him.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:

Kenpachi busted a meteor that was wasn't country sizedbut gets to be a country buster?

If you overwhelm the force of a country busting object I think you just might be country busting.

Shocking, I know.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By FaradaySloth

@mevbi said:
@faradaysloth said:

Wut, this was the battlefield from the shockwaves of few Demon king's slashes

In a collection of 60 years, yes, that's the battlefield.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Djibbo__

Y'all realize the Kenny wank is stupid, right? It's funny how the meteor that was only dwarfing a small mountain is somehow island sized.

OT: Escanor stomps up to 4 with ease. Kenny gets one-shot with a cruel sun until someone can actually show some energy durability feats. Starjun solos the gauntlet and brings Zebra to take care of Escanor's cockiness.

It's also funny how the Bleach fanboys want to dog on OP about the lack of energy durability feats, but then want to ignore the fact that Kenny gets one-shot here or by literally anyone with a measly mountain level energy attack that Ken can't blitz.

As of right now, Kenny would get oneshot by a fodder red demon:

No Caption Provided
@skysanji said:

@worldofruin6: Who's Wanking? oh you mean the guy who always constantly lowballs One Piece and NNT, oh that guy....

Seriously though ignore him anyone who isnt bias kniws Escanor oneshots Kenny even in Bankai or at least just outright stomp him.

Thank god there are still positive IQ people here

Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin said:
@faradaysloth said:

If you overwhelm the force of a country busting object I think you just might be country busting.

Shocking, I know.

Going by your logic and scaling then Ft and one piece character are country lvl for dealing with meteors and Naruto is continental.

Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin said:
@faradaysloth said:

Shocking, I know.

Forgot to mention the soul society is not country sized either

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: @djibbo__:

lol the way you wrote it means that he could do an island level feat only in 60 years, while he can do these 2 feats laughing, he Didn’t slash with his sword every try of the trio bruh

What am I supposed to gauge? You realize that only having Island level in total damage after thousands of fights for 60 years isn't, y' know a good feat compared Kenpachi? Stop complaining, start debating.

The nnt downplay is fucking insane, fodder 3k demons which demon Army is made of are fucking mountain busters

No they aren't, GTFOH.

and a guy massively stronger than the king of them, that while mountain sized at 50% power that can cast unbreakable spells is considered dwarfed by the feat of destroying a small sized meteor.

1) Demon King isn't Mountain sized unless Wild is big af. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9HLU-4dACgQ/WygDPjFW8WI/AAAAAAAEi_o/z0QuVqgpbZ811ooP7D9C98a_v2HPcOU5gCHMYCw/s0/011.png

2) Spells are irrelevant here. We're talking physicals.

3) A "small sized meteor" that has the force of country busting which is above anything in NNT. Get used to it.

i cannot stand this

You cannot stand the actual context of feats?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By shirso  Online

I honestly haven't seen a single physical feat from NNT that would be comparable to Kenpachi's meteor feat. And why does the size of the meteor matter exactly? Meteors move at high velocities and pack large amounts of kinetic energy, a small mountain sized meteorite moving at hypersonic speeds would indeed pack busting power in the higher ends of large island-small country lvl.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's it, you people have pushed me to the limit of mockery. If anyone wants to join these people, hit me up:

It's the Salty AF Comicvine Users tier list. It's free, no charges. Reserved for people who are obsessed with me because I said something they didn't like.
It's the Salty AF Comicvine Users tier list. It's free, no charges. Reserved for people who are obsessed with me because I said something they didn't like.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Djibbo__

@faradaysloth

What am I supposed to gauge? You realize that only having Island level in total damage after thousands of fights for 60 years isn't, y' know a good feat compared Kenpachi? Stop complaining, start debating.

are you fucking joking? He didn’t hit them every try but just sent them back mid air+he didn’t stand Still on the same place all the time bruh, read the fight if you want to debate

No they aren't, GTFOH

yes they are, you sound more ridicous and redicoulus by the statement

No Caption Provided

that three is taller than any mountain in the world, bigger than y’all beloved meteorite size

1) Demon King isn't Mountain sized unless Wild is big af. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9HLU-4dACgQ/WygDPjFW8WI/AAAAAAAEi_o/z0QuVqgpbZ811ooP7D9C98a_v2HPcOU5gCHMYCw/s0/011.png

Bruh good job countering yourself, you know ho big wild is, this confirms what I say

No Caption Provided

2) Spells are irrelevant here. We're talking physicals.

just an example of his power duh, physically escanor tanked 1000 slashes from a meliodas infinlely stronger than the BoS one that cut an hill in half with a twig

3) A "small sized meteor" that has the force of country busting which is above anything in NNT. Get used to it.

lmao meliodas danafor busting could destroy that

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see we have a nice, get along together party going on here.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:
@son_of_mori-jin said:
@faradaysloth said:

Shocking, I know.

Going by your logic and scaling then Ft and one piece character are country lvl for dealing with meteors and Naruto is continental.

Dude do you not understand what context is? Seriously. We're literally given it's DC by the actual manga and you still doubt LMAO.

Forgot to mention the soul society is not country sized either

I frankly don't care, because no one here on this site thinks you're credible from what I've seen.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's it, you people have pushed me to the limit of mockery. If anyone wants to join these people, hit me up:

Awwwww how cute :D