User Lists: 0

Zoro still wins by the way

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@exauce: You are a retard or what ? Non canon my ass, it is practically manga in animated form. The one who got destroyed was you would just keep spouted bullshit.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgelord91: What does that have anything to do with what I said? A skirmish represents nothing in a fight and that was shown when Natsu was fudging around with Twins in their intial skirmish. Hell, Madmole vs Natsu came off as Natsu not being able to do anything to him same as Erza vs Kiria yet they stomped once they stepped up their game lol. A skirmish means nothing. Jellal just ain't at the level of the best of Fairy Tail until I gets some actual feats from him lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8aa6a2ad9cc
deactivated-5e8aa6a2ad9cc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@exauce: You are a retard or what ? Non canon my ass, it is practically manga in animated form. The one who got destroyed was you would just keep spouted bullshit.

Yep, it didn't go like that in the manga, true it the same format but not the same feat, simple as that

@kingxix said:

@exauce: in your dreams probably

It not like in the source material, meaning it not canon simple as that why would i be dreaming about it.

my man don't you know how things work, if it not in the source material that simply means it not canon just like filler episode their are not in the manga so it not canon, simply as that my man

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406  Edited By Kingxix

@exauce: then according to you nothing in anime is canon right that mean all those one piece anime feats you posted are also non canon right.

So how dare you post non canon feats of the anime here?!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Nope this shows you don't get how it works

If for example in the manga the meteor was only hills sized, but in the anime, the meteor was roughly mountain-sized so way bigger than the source materials meaning that in simply a hyperbole from the anime so it not canon simply as that we follow the manga, cuz it the source materials, if the meteor was hill sized as in manga we would not be having this discussion

Cuz it canon and are not hyperbole, why I'm only talking about this one, cuz the meteor feat is the only one that doesn't show the same thing as the manga

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: lol what was not in the source material. The meteor or erza destroying it.

Man you are so desperate that now you are distorting the anime and manga. Guess it seems that you have lost it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@exauce: lol what was not in the source material. The meteor or erza destroying it.

Man you are so desperate that now you are distorting the anime and manga. Guess it seems that you have lost it.

The size of the meteor which was hills and you argue mountain showing me the anime, but i argue hills showing the manga, and the manga is the source material meaning the manga is more canon than the anime simple as that

ok

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: so here comes the double standard. Where was it ever said in the manga that the meteor was hill sized. It is you who us saying that. And the anime depicted what the manga had. You are just trying to distort the feat now because you are desperate.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: where was it stated that it was hill sized? You are the one who is saying that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@exauce: so here comes the double standard. Where was it ever said in the manga that the meteor was hill sized. It is you who us saying that. And the anime depicted what the manga had. You are just trying to distort the feat now because you are desperate.

It was not stated it was shown

No Caption Provided

And the anime showed it as a mountain simple as that

Last one is irrelevant so moving on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@exauce: where was it stated that it was hill sized? You are the one who is saying that.

It was shown simple as that

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: that is what you are saying. Why should I believe you

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: I'm not saying it I'm showing you it

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416  Edited By Kingxix
@exauce said:

@kingxix: Nope this shows you don't get how it works

If for example in the manga the meteor was only hills sized, but in the anime, the meteor was roughly mountain-sized so way bigger than the source materials meaning that in simply a hyperbole from the anime so it not canon simply as that we follow the manga, cuz it the source materials, if the meteor was hill sized as in manga we would not be having this discussion

Cuz it canon and are not hyperbole, why I'm only talking about this one, cuz the meteor feat is the only one that doesn't show the same thing as the manga

That means that pica is also small mountain sized because one piece anime tried to show him too big where as in the manga he wasn't that big . It means all the post you showed becomes moot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Nope cuz go back i even showed you the manga that his hand was still city-sized so it does matter since in the he is still mountain to multi-mountain size

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Here

@exauce said:

@kingxix: Sorry I went to sleep so I couldn't respond

Here in the manga since you want it, yes pica has a few building, but his arm is still big enough to be a city on it on,

No Caption Provided

Pica's shoulder alone his big enough to be town-sized and his arm is still big an enough to a city

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419  Edited By Kingxix

@exauce said:

@kingxix: Nope cuz go back i even showed you the manga that his hand was still city-sized so it does matter since in the he is still mountain to multi-mountain size

Lol no it was just mountain sized with a few buildings and there are pics that showed zoro who was quite visible when he cuts pica in half.

And the anime is canon because the author gave a green light to it. Meaning all those stupid argument of you showing how the anime is not canon practically ate my brain cells. Do you know how stupid you sound when you say that the anime is not canon .

I think everyone is laughing at your post at this moment.

You are lucky that I can't post jpg files through the mobile otherewise you would be a gonner

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420  Edited By Kingxix

@exauce:

@exauce said:
@kingxix said:

The size of the meteor which was hills and you argue mountain showing me the anime, but i argue hills showing the manga, and the manga is the source material meaning the manga is more canon than the anime simple as that

ok

Show me where author says or denies that the meteor is not mountain sized or hill sized.

Man nice try distorting the truth. The anime is following everything faithfully to the manga. It is only you who can't accept that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Yes, but that still town-sized, yes Zoro was visible and everyone knows that inconsistent cuz he was even bigger than buildings in pica's body

Nope, Not always, For explain have you seen the luffy vs kaido fight anime version? and a complete diffrent fight and all the feats shown in that fight were none canon, same has filler episode are also going to say filler episode are canon? Yes the anime is not always canon to the manga

I mean everyone be laughing at you since you didn't even know how things worked

Irrelevant

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@exauce said:

Here in the manga since you want it, yes pica has a few building, but his arm is still big enough to be a city on it on,

No Caption Provided

Pica's shoulder alone his big enough to be town-sized and his arm is still big an enough to a city

Do you even know what a town size is? Showing a few buildings on his shoulder doesn't becomes a town.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@kingxix: Yes, but that still town-sized, yes Zoro was visible and everyone knows that inconsistent cuz he was even bigger than buildings in pica's body

Nope, Not always, For explain have you seen the luffy vs kaido fight anime version? and a complete diffrent fight and all the feats shown in that fight were none canon, same has filler episode are also going to say filler episode are canon? Yes the anime is not always canon to the manga

Irrelevant

Just coping my words is the best you can do.

There was practically differences in luffy vs kaido meaning it was non Canon. Whereas in the Irene vs erza everything went as in the manga.

Your denial makes it more fun. Just keep denying that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@exauce:

@exauce said:
@kingxix said:

ok

Show me where author says or denies that the meteor is not mountain sized or hill sized.

Man nice try distorting the truth. The anime is following everything faithfully to the manga. It is only you who can't accept that.

My man he shows in the manga that it only hills sized, the manga author are too busy writting they manga than to go see the anime episode

Stupid u didn't even know the anime can be it on thing it doesn't have to follwo the manga they can be their own stuff, like anime Tokyo ghoul season 2 did they own stuff they didn't follow the manga their created their own thing, same for full mental alchemist they did they own stuff created a new and gave their own ending to the show, the anime doesn't have to follow the manga the only do it cuz it the cheapest way to make a story and it also giving them money

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:
@exauce said:

Irrelevant

Just coping my words is the best you can do.

There was practically differences in luffy vs kaido meaning it was non Canon. Whereas in the Irene vs erza everything went as in the manga.

Your denial makes it more fun. Just keep denying that

Except the meteor part

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:
@exauce said:

@exauce said:

No Caption Provided

Do you even know what a town size is? Showing a few buildings on his shoulder doesn't becomes a town.

Buildings =/= sized

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

Irrelevant

And similarly in the manga of fairy tail it was inconsistent because of the view. See how I debunked you

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: I mean i don't even know why are we arguing this cuz ( skip 1:00) it still hills sized

Loading Video...

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@kingxix said:

@exauce:

@exauce said:
@kingxix said:

ok

My man he shows in the manga that it only hills sized, the manga author are too busy writting they manga than to go see the anime episode

Stupid u didn't even know the anime can be it on thing it doesn't have to follwo the manga they can be their own stuff, like anime Tokyo ghoul season 2 did they own stuff they didn't follow the manga their created their own thing, same for full mental alchemist they did they own stuff created a new and gave their own ending to the show, the anime doesn't have to follow the manga the only do it cuz it the cheapest way to make a story and it also giving them money

Keep on denying it, its more fun that way. The anime is following practically the same thing. The meteor was shown as how it should be. Your denying it doesn't make it non canon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:
@exauce said:

Irrelevant

And similarly in the manga of fairy tail it was inconsistent because of the view. See how I debunked you

Nope Zoro inconsistent was because he was too big compare to the building around him not cuz someone decided to show the meteor being bigger than what it actually was/is

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: My it was only that one-shot you showed that made it look bigger than it actually was it still hills sized, this was a waste of time and energy

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433  Edited By Kingxix

@exauce said:

@kingxix: I mean i don't even know why are we arguing this cuz ( skip 1:00) it still hills sized

Loading Video...

Dude that practically looks like a mountain. You just proved my point The beam covering her makes her look big due to perspective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: It looks like one, but it only hills sized, I agree with the rest

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@kingxix: My it was only that one-shot you showed that made it look bigger than it actually was it still hills sized, this was a waste of time and energy

Lol just keep denying it. It doesn't make it hill size

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@kingxix said:
@exauce said:

Irrelevant

Nope Zoro inconsistent was because he was too big compare to the building around him not cuz someone decided to show the meteor being bigger than what it actually was/is

Double standards it is now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:
@exauce said:

Don't u know how big a mountain is? here

No Caption Provided

Now compare that to a human, you would not even be visible

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@kingxix: It looks like one, but it only hills sized, I agree with the rest

Nope it isn't. Erza practically disappeared when she goes in front of the meteor.

You are just in denial

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@kingxix said:
@exauce said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

You see that she practically disappeared when she went near the meteom the same thing when you are on mountain.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:
@exauce said:
@kingxix said:
@exauce said:

Irrelevant

In the scan, i showed you zoro was On top of that bears but e couldn't even be seen, but when he cuts pica he could be seen simple as that see how easy it was to see through the inconsistency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:
@exauce said:
@kingxix said:
@exauce said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

You see that she practically disappeared when she went near the meteom the same thing when you are on mountain.

But not here ( i know I'm being an asshole doing this but it not my fault and you know that so )

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@kingxix said:
@exauce said:
@kingxix said:
@exauce said:

Irrelevant

In the scan, i showed you zoro was On top of that bears but e couldn't even be seen, but when he cuts pica he could be seen simple as that see how easy it was to see through the inconsistency

Similarly when erza destroyed the meteor the explosion dwarfed multiple mountains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: like you said it was inconsistency. Didn't you see the explosion which dwarfed multiple mountains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: you don't get it do you. How meteor works when it hits surface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: What giving a shockwave? some times vaping itself... so what do u specifically mean?

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448  Edited By Kingxix

@exauce: as I said there was inconsistency in the size.In one panel you see erza visible while on the other we see she is not visible when she hits the surface of the meteor. If it was consistent then she would have been visible when she hits the meteor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: You saying it inconsistency but then you have to show/prove which one he is the consistent one since for you anime = manga are both equally canon

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: you already posted it. The moment erza is flying at the meteor she is visible but in the next panel when she hits the meteor, she disappears. If it was consistent she would have been visible when she hit the meteor