#152 exauce  Online

Zoro

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ezra she destroyed an entire meteor with a broken body whereas zoro only sliced one

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 exauce  Online
Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By exauce  Online

@kingxix: I don't get what u mean by exactly that

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Kingxix

@exauce: I know you are saying about zoro but I am telling you erza wins.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 exauce  Online

@kingxix: But I'm telling Zoro wins, he did all this casually by the way

Loading Video...

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: And erza wins because she did it when she was extremely weakened and had most of her bones broken. Only her arm was functioning. She has way better durability and attack potency than zoro currently

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Oh and that technique wasn't casual.He used haki and a named move when he did that

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By exauce  Online

@kingxix: And Zoro did it casually no even breaking a sweat, Zoro has way better attack potency, also Zoro has way better durability since he tanks Ursus, shock which is island level and stayed standing

Loading Video...

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 exauce  Online

@kingxix: That was casual naming the technique does mean anything come on man that ur counter, also him putting on haki does also means anything cuz he wanted to cut pica and pica uses haki, now in one piece everyone casually uses haki

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 exauce  Online

@kingxix: Also zoro is much much more faster than erza since the dodge attack from kuma which travels at light speed here

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: so much for being island level that the ship wasn't even destroyed.

So do you mean to say that Nami and usopp are also island level cause they also survived it?

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: show me nami, Robin, Franky or chopper using haki casually?

Zoro only uses haki against strong foes. He never used haki against Monnet or hody Jones.

So stop your wanking.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Oh god really. Then Natsu is also light speed cause he dodged sting's light rays casually. And current erza scales way above that natsu during tournament arc.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 exauce  Online

@kingxix: He wasn't destroy cuz power uses shockwave

Yes, I don't see where the problem is, (in durability) even tho they were knocked out and almost died yeah.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 exauce  Online

@kingxix said:

@exauce: show me nami, Robin, Franky or chopper using haki casually?

Zoro only uses haki against strong foes. He never used haki against Monnet or hody Jones.

So stop your wanking.

Nami her fighting style does require any haki, Franky is a cyborg so he can't use Haki I think, Chopper didn't get any training on haki, I mean none then got any training on haki

Not really since he didn't use any against pre-time skip villain. he didn't use haki against monet cuz he didn't want to kill her, he didn't need haki against hody jones cuz jones wasn't a logia and didn't need to/

where the wank

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 exauce  Online

@kingxix said:

@exauce: Oh god really. Then Natsu is also light speed cause he dodged sting's light rays casually. And current erza scales way above that natsu during tournament arc.

The attack was actually stated to be light speed here read, ( sting light was never stated to be light speed)

No Caption Provided

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: exactly because the radius of the attack was that much and not it's destructive capacity. If the attack was really island level then the ship would have been obliterated by the force of the attack.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Kingxix

@exauce: Pica doesn't have logia. And hody Jones was a tough enemy yet he was weaker than zoro. Thus he casually blitzed him without using haki.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By exauce  Online

@kingxix: The surface of the island was completely obliterated only the bottom of ship stays there, and yes it was island

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: nope you taking it in a wrong way. It says that the air is repelled at light speed which creates those paw like objects which when hits a surface releases a shockwave. His attacks aren't light speed.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By exauce  Online

@kingxix: You taking it the wrong way what u talking about he attack at light speed, ur logic just doesn't make sense why are you trying to debunk everything come on man just accept the fact

even if don't want to believe that Zoro dodge point-blank lasers ( based on kizaru who is actually light)

No Caption Provided

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: same goes for sting cause he too uses light

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 exauce  Online

@kingxix: But kizaru was actually stated to be light ( sting NOPE)

No Caption Provided

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Kingxix

@exauce: bruh sting is practically the light dragon slayer. His power is light, L.I.G.H.T meaning that his attacks are light attacks

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 exauce  Online

@kingxix: Bruh Natus is practically the fire dragon slayer. His power is fire, F.I.R.E meaning that his attacks are fire attacks, see having light power doesn't make you light speed, just like having fire power doesn't make you fire speed

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: So u're back to calling ursus shock island level again? Even though u literally admitted it wasn't island level back in some other thread a few days ago. What is up with u mahn?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By exauce  Online

@el_directo_: Bruh, I said I was about to admit that it wasn't island then I decide to go back and rewatch the scene and i saw it was island level. come on I even showed the video

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Raziel2014

@el_directo_ said:

@exauce: So u're back to calling ursus shock island level again? Even though u literally admitted it wasn't island level back in some other thread a few days ago. What is up with u mahn?

give up man, no use anymore

people dont realize how strong island level attacks actually are/several gigatons+.

Ursus Shock is only Town Level+, maybe higher with some highball but thats it

Thriller Bark itself is only 1.8-2km in diameter by scaling Oars with his official height to it.

even if Ursus shock had completely erase Thriller bark is still would not reach anywhere near Island level.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 exauce  Online

@raziel2014: Bruh the video is right there what u talking about man, like it or not it island level

GohanDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still think Zoro wins after a good fight. Erza's meteor feet is impressive, but her fight with Laxus proves that she has limits. I feel that Haki gives Zoro too much off an advantage, he can predict all of her attacks, and strengthen his.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 exauce  Online

@raziel2014: Boi thriller bark is island what with u people trying to lowball one piece really, only town size get ur goofy-ass out of her man

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gohandorado: It is because laxis is that much strong. If this was laxus vs zoro then it would Laxus stomping zoro.

Thus far zoro hasn't shown much precognition abilities though.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is casual Laxus. And erza is only weaker than him.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 exauce  Online

@kingxix: Nope Zoro has shown precog, for the laxus one is debatable

Loading Video...

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: dude that isn't precognition. It is esp like technique. Precognition means getting glimpses of future. And zoro hasn't shown anything that gives him precognition. Only lufff and katakuri has shown precognitive abilities.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 exauce  Online

@kingxix: That literally what he did, he was sitting and saw pica was going to appear behind then he appears behind blocking his swing

Also, That literally what observation Haki is precognitive abilities, Luffy and Kata don't precog they actually see the actual future

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: @exauce: "Bruh, I said I was about to admit that it wasn't island then I decide to go back and rewatch the scene and i saw it was island level. come on I even showed the video"

U never said anything like this back on that thread:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/ezra-scarlett-vs-diamond-jozu-2073089/?page=3

U're in serious denial rn its not even funny.

Instead u admitted that ursus shock wasn't island level in ap only in aoe(which it still isn't).

What's worse was that ursus shock didn't even bust the entire ship, heck it didn't even wipe off the entire surface clean, it only blew away buildings, trees, wood. All the rubbles, and even some buildings and structures were still intact and u call that island level? Seriously? Do u even know what island level even means?

This is getting sad.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 exauce  Online

@el_directo_: Boi i don't see anything of what u talking about, even if i said that then u know what i change my mind now i think it island level

He destroyed the island the only thing left were debris of the buildings destroyed,

Boi

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: He didn't destroy the island. Thriller bark was still there. He didn't even surface wipe it, no debris should have been left, they should have been blown away clean, and even some buildings were still standing. Go re-watch ur one piece again. It seems like I even know the manga much more than u do lol.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By exauce  Online

@el_directo_: Try me on that can't u see the only thing left here are debris, his power made everything up and then down,

No Caption Provided

Also, can we just stop this debate right now I not in the mood for debate, maybe do it again tomorrow but today right now I'm not in the mood for it

here again

Loading Video...

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Dude do you even know the meaning of precognition.

It literally means getting glimpses of future.

What zoro uses is extra sensory perception.

Go search both the terms properly

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love fairy tail, but Zoro stomps hard. He's faster and stronger in every way. Erza's meteor feat is extreme PIS and the meteor slowed down once it entered the atmosphere(C'mon I thought this was debunked).

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 exauce  Online

@kingxix: Dude do you know the meaning of Observation haki

It letterly means getting glimpses of future.

and Zoro uses observation haki

And luffy and kata don't see glimpses of future. they see the future

and Zoro uses haki meaning he has precog, he can see everything coming before you even do a thing

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: it's useless talking to you

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nashiruu: I already posted it and it doesn't slow down

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 exauce  Online

@kingxix: ??? cuz i proved u wrong now it useless talking me coming men what are u talking about

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

Haki

Summary

Haki is a power that is present within every living creature in the world of One Piece. Not everyone is able to use it, and for the people that unlock through intense trauma or training, they are not guaranteed to be able to use all three types of Haki. Usually a person will specialize in one type of Haki while possibly being able to use the other two.

Every person has a limited amount of Haki, and overusing it can cause a person to stop being able to use their Haki for a short period of time.

Haki can grant many abilities as seen below:

Accelerated Development: Haki can sometimes become stronger in combat, especially against powerful foes.

Over the course of his battle with Charlotte Katakuri, Monkey D. Luffy was able to increase the proficiency of his Observation Haki to the point where he could see into the future.

Observation Haki

Observation Haki, also known as Kenbunshoku Haki, provides a 6th sense to the user, allowing them to sense the presence of others even if they are concealed from view or too far away to see normally. It can also provide certain other abilities beyond just enhancing the senses.

Abilities that are granted by this type of Haki are varying levels of Extrasensory Perception, Telepathy, and Precognition. Some selected users are also able to hear the Voice of All Things that let them effectively understand what any creature says (altough this ability can't be acquired through training and its mechanics are currently unknown).

And zoro hasn't shown precognition. What he has shown is esp a.k.a extra sensory perception.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: lol you didn't proved me wrong. It's just that I ain't in a mood of discussion.