Erza vs Zoro

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@exauce: And as I said what has that to do with this thread? There was nothing wrong with sequence or anything. They animated everything as it should be. The mrteor was suppose to be mountain sized and that is why they showed it. It is canon.

Anyways erza wins.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#502  Edited By exauce  Online

@kingxix: You the one who started this by saying they need the permission of the author to do change in the anime, no they do not, the meteor was supposed to be hills sized as shown in the manga, multiply time

Anyways Zoro wins.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: dude she just swing her sword once, ONCE her sword was at the side when she was heading towards the meteor. She then lifts the sword sidewards and then swings it

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#504 exauce  Online

@kingxix: Nope she swings it front way then swings side way you can even see the action motions my man

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#505 exauce  Online

@kingxix: Or just never mind, cuz, either way, it still only hills level feat so it doesn't really matter

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: You are saying that but the animators sent that and the writer didn't have problem with it so why are you bitching.

Nope he lose. What can zoro even do to a flying target who can spam hundreds of sword, energy blasts that include fire, water, lightning, ice, wind and lasers. She has defensive armours that can tank city to mountain level attacks. She can cut space. She can use celestial body magic and She has relativistic speed with light speed reaction. She is herself too durable and her attack power is too high.

Truthfully erza is too versatile for zoro to beat.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: lol no but nice try. You don't know how a meteor impact works.

Let me teach you:

The energy released by an impactor depends on diameter, density, velocity, and angle. The diameter of most near-Earth asteroids that have not been studied by radar or infrared can generally only be estimated within about a factor of two based on the asteroid brightness. The density is generally assumed because the diameter and mass are also generally estimates.

Impact conditions such as asteroid size and speed, but also density and impact angle determine the kinetic energy released in an impact event. The more energy is released, the more damage is likely to occur on the ground due to the environmental effects triggered by the impact. Such effects can be shock waves, heat radiation, the formation of craters with associated earthquakes, and tsunamis if water bodies are hit. Human populations are vulnerable to these effects if they live within the affected zone. Large seiche waves arising from earthquakes and large-scale deposit of debris can also occur within minutes of impact, thousands of kilometres from impact.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508 exauce  Online

@kingxix: First they don't send it to the writer don't u know how the industries work, go watch the anime shirobako and anime explain exactly how the industries work, also even if the Author had a problem with it there is nothing that he can do to change it nothing, the author has no power over the anime industries, so..

yes can jump real high

No Caption Provided

or he will use range technique

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He can dodge them with no effort

Loading Video...

zoro can tank island level attack, so some element power ain't changing anything

Lol since when his fairy tail close to light speed my man

But zoro yea cuz i actually posted feat

Zoro is too strong for erza too beat

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#509 exauce  Online

@kingxix: The second one is irrelevant so...

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#510  Edited By Kingxix

@exauce: lol none of his feats come close to erza. Heck he was almost taken taken out by that guy who was captain Kidd's teamate.

And none of zoro's feat you posted is impressive other than the pica one.

Ft members have light speed reaction. I am not talking about movement speed.

And asci said zoro is too strong in your dreams.

But as I said erza wins

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#512  Edited By exauce  Online

@kingxix: I didn't post them, to be big feat I posted them to respond to what u said, lol what u talking about he casually beat Hawkins have u even seen the fight, and Hawkins is not Kidd's teammate. also, Hawkins is not weak

It wasn't meant to be impressive

Show me these feats

Irrelevant

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#513  Edited By Kingxix

@exauce: I am not talking about Hawkins I am talking about that guy who wore a mask.

And as I said any feats you post irrelevant cause they are way weaker compared to erza. She reacted to minerva who can manipulate space and was fighting against a character who could slow down time where people were moving at a snails pace.

Erza is too strong and versatile for zoro to beat.

And in the current arc of fairy tail she used all her powers against laxus and was able to injure him. Thus erza can easily injure zoro.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#514  Edited By exauce  Online

@kingxix: Who killer? I don't even who you talking about

Lol really minerva, Kagura also "reacted" to her, it not even impressive, even fodder were watching that feat "reacted" her how his that suppose to be impressive, zoro also bend space when using ittoryu and it not that impressive

I posted pica feat which is mountain and he did it casually, and erza has no mountain level feat from u have shown me, I also posted the tornado feat which is town and also casually so i don't see what u talking about

Zoro wins

Really so injuring laxus is an impressive feat are you kidding me

TheKAPPA78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not talking about Hawkins I am talking about that guy who wore a mask.

What? Zoro stomped Killer lmao. Even if it wasn't the case, Killer is a supernova and Kidd's equivalent of Zoro, so he ain't weak.

And as I said any feats you post irrelevant cause they are way weaker compared to erza. She reacted to minerva who can manipulate space and was fighting against a character who could slow down time where people were moving at a snails pace.

What feats does have Erza that surpasses Zoro's that are not named "The infamous PIS/Outlier Deus Sema". Also the feats you posted aren't speed feats which Erza clearly lacks in that regard.

And in the current arc of fairy tail she used all her powers against laxus and was able to injure him. Thus erza can easily injure zoro.

Irrelevant since Zoro is way more durable and endurant than her. He could literally tank everything she throws at him.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: lol your balant downplay is ridiculous. And nowadays zoro can bend space too. What's next he can teleport and use cosmic rays.

I have already posted enough feats for erza which proves that she is large island to small country level. And lol at that tornado which was basically building level.

Zoro looses hard.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#517  Edited By exauce  Online

@kingxix: Yes, actually bend space using ittoryu if you didn't know, cause zoro has no superpower if don't know he just uses his strength and that only

Nope that only hills level feat and a half city feat yea i saw those

LOl calling it building level even tho there were building around the attack they still got destroyed casually

Erza looses hard

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not talking about Hawkins I am talking about that guy who wore a mask.

What? Zoro stomped Killer lmao. Even if it wasn't the case, Killer is a supernova and Kidd's equivalent of Zoro, so he ain't weak.

What feats does have Erza that surpasses Zoro's that are not named "The infamous PIS/Outlier Deus Sema". Also the feats you posted aren't speed feats which Erza clearly lacks in that regard.

Irrelevant since Zoro is way more durable and endurant than her. He could literally tank everything she throws at him.

Lol pis according to you. She destroyed the meteor with her own power and not some borrowed power.

No Caption Provided

You see how casually she is moving. It seems like she is teleporting. Show me anything close to this from zoro

No zoro is not more durable than her. He was easily bleeding from his mouth by a casual attack from fujitora. Erza has taken way more beating than him and stood firm.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: trololol zoro bending space is the most laughable shitvi have ever heard.

And lol at hill and half city level. The blalent downplay of the feats are ridiculous.

And dude that thing at best was house level cause it only destroyed a house.

Zoro looses hard.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#520 exauce  Online

@kingxix: Lol it call going FTE and it not that impressive cause zoro was going it at the begin of the one piece

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: lol comparing some unknown fodders to zoro 😂. So it has come to this now huh.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#522 exauce  Online

@kingxix said:

@exauce: trololol zoro bending space is the most laughable shitvi have ever heard.

And lol at hill and half city level. The blalent downplay of the feats are ridiculous.

And dude that thing at best was house level cause it only destroyed a house.

Zoro looses hard.

He does it not that impressive but he does when using ittoryu, also it relevant so cuz erza is getting cut to pieces

What? you want to show that again or what?

Calling me downplaying and calling that feat house are you kidding me my man

Erza looses hard. since you want to play the game

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#523 exauce  Online

@kingxix said:

@exauce: lol comparing some unknown fodders to zoro 😂. So it has come to this now huh.

that M. 8 and M. 6 they are not unknow fodders

and you asked for Zoro looking like he is teleporting and there he looked like he teleport my man Zoro was doing things like that at the beginning of the one-piece so in low piece doing that it low tier

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: show me this space bending feat now.

Why would I want to show it I already proved enough.

Lol that that attack only destroyed a house while all the other housed were standing still.

And zoro looses hard.

Let's agree to disagree because I won't be impressed by anything zoro had to throw and you will downplay all of erza's feats. And I am getting bored I am going to read some novels and mangas now cause I have to to write a chapter of my novel. So don't disturb me again.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#525  Edited By exauce  Online

@kingxix: don't get understand that the range technique he bends space creating those rage attack

Lol, I proved to you that, the "island" was only half city-sized, and showed you the meteor was only hills sized so...

No Caption Provided

Yea he only destroyed a house, he destroyed everything around including the trees easily town level also he already has mountain to multi-mountain level feat so...

and Ezra loses bad i guess i also have to say it

My man u the one highballing everything erza does and downplaying everything zoro does, come on stop talking bullshit,

i hope this time i'm actually done with you, so moving on

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#526  Edited By Kingxix

@exauce: Shoe me this space bending attack rather than just shooting crap.

Everything you said was bullshit anyways and nobody believes it. You didn't prove that it was half city sized not did you prove the meteor was hill sized. I already gave instance of the meteor being mountain sized. You were only blabbering about it without giving any proves.

Dude thats a blalant wank of zoro. That was a house level technique. I was a single house that was destroyed.

And I didn't downplay zoro I already said that pica was mountain level and he destroyed it. You are the one who is wanking zoro.

Zoro looses hard.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#527 exauce  Online

@kingxix: So didn't even read for example here he is doing

No Caption Provided

Basically he bends space creating these kinda slash. basically any of his range attack his space bend, i told he wasn't a big deal

(skip 1:12) what is that a half city

Loading Video...

Hills size meteor, you must be dreaming think this is a mountain

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Really man a house level, really?

Yes, he mountain to muti-mountain by feat

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: those are no space bending fool. Its more like air pressure cutting through.

Any proof that it's a half city. You are not giving any proof you are just posting a pic and spouting nonsense like half city this half city that.

And how many times are you going to post that which has been debunked multiple of time. I already have given you the feat and already told you how a meteor impact works. You are just putting the same thing again and again. It's better you don't answer me again.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg said:

@edgelord91: What does that have anything to do with what I said? A skirmish represents nothing in a fight and that was shown when Natsu was fudging around with Twins in their intial skirmish. Hell, Madmole vs Natsu came off as Natsu not being able to do anything to him same as Erza vs Kiria yet they stomped once they stepped up their game lol. A skirmish means nothing. Jellal just ain't at the level of the best of Fairy Tail until I gets some actual feats from him lol.

Fair enough. How about holding his own against erza, almost pushing acnologia into the ravines of time, and soloing the oracion seis.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#530 exauce  Online

@kingxix: I don't care about this so believe what u want to believe it doesn't change the feat so...

They video clearly showing that it a destroyed city, and if you skip even more in 1:51 you see how small it actually is, it no were near island

Yes, hills sized meteor falling down and she cuts it, so what the big deal, the impact what impact, the shit never so there no impact, you only using ur headcanon to highball the feat

Headcanon that it

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: And similar to you I don't care what you write or believe, it doesn't change the feat.

And you fail to prove that it's a city. You are the only one who is saying that.

Lol you got a few loose screws in your head. Erza literally said that the meteor would kill everyone in the battlefield if it hit the surface and here battlefield means fiore a country under universe one spell. So it is not headcanon.

And you don't even want to accept how a meteor impact works. There is nothing else to talk to you.

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Erza nothings changed

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29: exactly man but some op wankers will not stop at anything to downplay ft. Just look at my posts and say if I am wrong.

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: It's something FT fans have to deal with. Although if it's someone like exauce or Mizzoking don't take them seriously cause they're notorious OP wankers.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floridaman29: yeah I saw that in this thread. That side just doesn't accept anything and posts feats with zero explanation.

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#536  Edited By Animebattles12

Can we only use Canon feats ? Or do movie feats also count ?

Because if we go by movie feats, then Zoro has already cut a meteor way bigger than Erza's.

I'm siding with zoro.

There's no way that Erza is stronger or faster than Zoro.

Unless i'm missing something and Fairy tail got a major power boost. Because i must admit that i haven't seen FT in a while.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animebattles12: dude that was an embarrassing moment for zoro cause he just cut it in half. The rest of the work was done by Mihawk who destroyed the meteor completely

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a FT redear/watcher but from feats provided in this thread Erza seems to be the victor.

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@animebattles12: dude that was an embarrassing moment for zoro cause he just cut it in half. The rest of the work was done by Mihawk who destroyed the meteor completely

Yeah, that's true, but the Meteor was still bigger than the ones Fujitora used on Dressrosa, and also bigger than Erza's meteor. So, it's still a pretty good feat, also given the fact that it was a speeding meteor.

TheKAPPA78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol pis according to you. She destroyed the meteor with her own power and not some borrowed power.

Do you know what does PIS means? She literally survived because of the plot. She should have died against Irene, but well i guess it's Fairy Tail

You see how casually she is moving. It seems like she is teleporting. Show me anything close to this from zoro

Not only this is a "FTE effect" from the Fairy Tailanime (so nothing quantifable) but also theses are clearly not lacking in the One Piece anime lmao.

No zoro is not more durable than her. He was easily bleeding from his mouth by a casual attack from fujitora. Erza has taken way more beating than him and stood firm.

I'll let you with this:

Loading Video...

Zoro litteraly took all the pain that Luffy took in his WHOLE LIFE! This includes:

• Multiple punches from Prime Garp (The man that could beat Gol D. Roger)
  • Getting frozen by Aokiji (An admiral)
  • All of the pain of Luffy's fights (Rob Lucci, Crocodile, Arlong, etc.)
  • Getting drowned multiple times

And a lot more... And he took all of that at the same time! How is Erza even comparable? Also you're acting like Fujitora was a fodder, he's a fucking admiral dude (someone who would stomp Erza in 3 seconds).

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because if we go by movie feats, then Zoro has already cut a meteor way bigger than Erza's.

I'm siding with zoro.

Unless i'm missing something and Fairy tail got a major power boost. Because i must admit that i haven't seen FT in a while.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These are all Erza's feats. Do you still believe zoro sins?

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#542  Edited By Animebattles12

@kingxix said:
@animebattles12 said:

I'm siding with zoro.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These are all Erza's feats. Do you still believe zoro sins?

How is any of that more impressive than what Zoro did ?

Aside from the Meteor feat, maybe.

This doesn't show me that she is faster or stronger than Zoro.

Zoro was dodging lasers and air pressure attacks from Kuma ( which were all said to be lightspeed, and even if they aren't LS, they are still really fast )

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#543  Edited By Kingxix

@animebattles12: amyoy are saying that as if he was casually dodging them. He was barely able to dodge kuma's laser and I think the laser feat has been debunked already on other thread.

All of these feats are better than anything zoro has done.

Didn't you see the speed in which erza and Knight Walker were moving. It is as if they are teleporting. And she has fought racer who could slow down time where everything seemed as slow as a snail.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#544  Edited By Kingxix

@thekappa78: she survived because Irene didn't want to kill her. And here we are talking about the meteor feat which she does with a broken body without getting any power up. So it wasn't PIS

So most anime does that. Even one piece does it. Anyway show something similar that zoro has down.

IMAO that is the biggest bullshit I have ever heard. Zoro took all the damage that luffy took during his fight with Morioh. It is clearly stated. Don't put up false info pal.

Dude erza has taken way worse than zoro. She fought kyouka who could increase pain sensation of her target by 100 folds meaning a single touch would be like cutting you with a sword and she beats even her.

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#545  Edited By Animebattles12

@kingxix said:

@animebattles12: amyoy are saying that as if he was casually dodging them. He was barely able to dodge kuma's laser and I think the laser fest has been debunked already on other thread.

All of these tests are better than anything zoro has done.

Didn't you see the speed in which erza and Knight Walker were moving. It is as if they are teleporting. And she has fought racer who could slow down time where everything seemed as slow as a snail.

Luffy and Katakuri were also teleporting during their fight, in fact, alot of One Piece characters teleport during their fights, it doesn't really prove anything other than that they are FTE.

And like i said, even if Kuma's lasers or air cannons aren't lightspeed, they should still be really fast, and it should give Zoro the speed feats to contend with Erza, also given the fact that this was done by a pre-timeskip zoro, and he is much faster post-timeskip.

Most of these feats are around large mountain level or lower by the looks of it, which is also around zoro's level.

It could go either way imo.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#546  Edited By Kingxix

@animebattles12: I know one piece characters can do this but I haven't seen zoro doing this anyway. As for kuma's feat, That gives zoro reaction feat which doesn't equals to movement speed.

And dude those feats are easily above mountain level . The major feat for erza is the meteor feat which was a size of a mountain with the destructive capacity of country busting as stated by erza. She said that if that meteor were to hit the surface then everyone would be killed on the battlefield and the battlefield here is fiore a country which was under the effect of 'Universe one'.

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@animebattles12: I know one piece characters can do this but I haven't seen zoro doing this anyway. As for kuma's feat, That gives zoro reaction feat which doesn't equals to movement speed.

And dude those feats are easily above mountain level . The major feat for erza is the meteor feat which was a size of a mountain with the destructive capacity of country busting as stated by erza. She said that if that meteor were to hit the surface then everyone would be killed on the battlefield and the battlefield here is fiore a country which was under the effect of 'Universe one'.

1) Zoro should also be able to do that by scaling, but i'll look for scans if i can.

2) Like i said, "most" of those feats are Large mountain level or lower, obviously, the meteor feat is bigger/better, but those other feats seem smaller.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you know what does PIS means? She literally survived because of the plot. She should have died against Irene, but well i guess it's Fairy Tail

Not only this is a "FTE effect" from the Fairy Tailanime (so nothing quantifable) but also theses are clearly not lacking in the One Piece anime lmao.

I'll let you with this:

Loading Video...

Zoro litteraly took all the pain that Luffy took in his WHOLE LIFE! This includes:

• Multiple punches from Prime Garp (The man that could beat Gol D. Roger)
  • Getting frozen by Aokiji (An admiral)
  • All of the pain of Luffy's fights (Rob Lucci, Crocodile, Arlong, etc.)
  • Getting drowned multiple times

And a lot more... And he took all of that at the same time! How is Erza even comparable? Also you're acting like Fujitora was a fodder, he's a fucking admiral dude (someone who would stomp Erza in 3 seconds).

Not his whole life just the Moria fight.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#549  Edited By exauce  Online

@kingxix said:

@exauce: And similar to you I don't care what you write or believe, it doesn't change the feat.

And you fail to prove that it's a city. You are the only one who is saying that.

Lol you got a few loose screws in your head. Erza literally said that the meteor would kill everyone in the battlefield if it hit the surface and here battlefield means fiore a country under universe one spell. So it is not headcanon.

And you don't even want to accept how a meteor impact works. There is nothing else to talk to you.

Here we go again i should have not went to sleep

You are the one who refuses to believe it a destroyed city

She said it going to kill the fodder in the battlefield, not the country itself, so it headcanon

No Caption Provided

She said it herself now it nowhere near country maybe city but not country

@floridaman29 said:

@kingxix: It's something FT fans have to deal with. Although if it's someone like exauce or Mizzoking don't take them seriously cause they're notorious OP wankers.

Again, no one literally no one said a thing about your existence so why are you talking, you guys the one wanking your own Feat and using ur headcanon, also where? did I wank one piece where? literally just talking shit for no reason

@kingxix said:

@floridaman29: yeah I saw that in this thread. That side just doesn't accept anything and posts feats with zero explanation.

Dude I'm giving you the explanation you just don't want to accept, I mean you the one who started to try to "debunk" my feat when I tried to debunk ur you don't like now I'm a fairy tail lowballer

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#550  Edited By exauce  Online

@kingxix said:

My man i showed you the beginning of one piece zoro doing it

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nope in the panel up their, she clearly said "everyone here" as the fodder who were there they even show these fodder when she says that, implying she meant them not everyone in fiore