Erza vs Zoro

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8aa6a2ad9cc
deactivated-5e8aa6a2ad9cc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kingxix: Nope she not visible cuz at that moment she already hits meteor, she is inside of it

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: The impact from a meteor would be so strong die to the kinetic energy as well as the speed in which it hits the surface. A normal house sized meteor would would be capable destroying half a city and here we are talking about a mountain sized meteor.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: which one you are asking? Cause both in the manga and anime the feat is almost similar and I have already proven it. Erza practically disappears when she goes near the meteor which proves that the meteor is mountain sized. while in the manga she also disappears when she hit the surface of the meteor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Hills sized to a really small mountain

And it didn't hit the surface so we will never know

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Any proof of that? Cause this is not like saitama where he went through the meteor. She destroys it with a one shot without going through it. Even she aimed her sword as a slashing motion and not a piercing motion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@exauce: which one you are asking? Cause both in the manga and anime the feat is almost similar and I have already proven it. Erza practically disappears when she goes near the meteor which proves that the meteor is mountain sized. while in the manga she also disappears when she hit the surface of the meteor.

They are almost similar but no the same cuz the manga it clearly hills sized but in the anime it a really small mountain sized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@kingxix: Any proof of that? Cause this is not like saitama where he went through the meteor. She destroys it with a one shot without going through it. Even she aimed her sword as a slashing motion and not a piercing motion.

She did go through it and started spamming her sword destroying it here

No Caption Provided

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: dude she didn't went through it. She used a slashing motion to destroy the meteor completely. Just see she is moving the sword ATVs downward motion.

There is no proof that she went through the meteor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since you consider the anime to be the same as the manga here ( skip 0:20) and she does piercing movemnt

Loading Video...

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: both are mountain sized. The thing is we don't even see the full size of the meteorite due to half panels. And as I have said erza practically disappeared at the point of the impact in the manga when on the other panel she was visible. It was inconsistency

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: she practically swing her sword from up to forward and dude the meteor looks like a big mountain from 0:01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Nope it not mountain sized it not even city sized come on my man, you really think this

No Caption Provided

Is as big as this

No Caption Provided

Come on my man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@exauce: she practically swing her sword from up to forward and dude the meteor looks like a big mountain from 0:01

Those spike things are not mountain-sized skip 1:03 they are like hills sized as i'm saying

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: and that is the inconsistent panel. On the other we panel we don't see erza and only a beam of light.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: That actually the next panel and here she already hit the metoer the spot she hit can be seen, and it still hills size not mountain

No Caption Provided

So his this another inconsistent panel cuz this is no where near mountain just hills sized

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Here another panel is this also inconsistent? cuz all the panels here depict the meteor as hills sized my man, not even close to mountain or even city

No Caption Provided

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: dude I wasn't talking about those spikes i was talking about the mountains behind it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: My man in that shot even irene look as big as those mountains, that a really bad panel to use as an example

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: and where was she? There was only a ray of energy. In the previous panel it was shown that she was visible near the meteor but here she isn't.

And in the next panel you posted she was covered in a light beam whereas in the previous panel she is not. There is so much inconsistency that it is laughable

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Deus Sema is being judged by its size, when the biggest component in a meteorite's energy yield is the speed it's travelling at? Some of you idiots need to learn kinetic energy.

When Deus Sema crashed on the atmosphere, it created this explosion:

No Caption Provided

To destroy a meteor like that would require you to overpower all of its kinetic energy, and we're talking about country level power which is above everything ever showed in One Piece, and certainly a feat Zoro and Mihawk can only dream of doing.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: dude that is perspective where she seems big while the mountains look small. And it is not a bad panel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: This is how the panel are in order

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

it consistently shown has hills sized my man

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#473  Edited By Kingxix

@woodward: tell that to @exauce cause this guy believes that the meteor is only hill sized when it is mountain sized.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Really asking for help? in a debate just admit that u lost come on man

I mean i know wood we debated before so bring him if you want then

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: This so far ur weakest move, I'm kinda disappointed

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: The size of the meteor is irrelevant. How fast it was moving, the explosion it made and it has a statement it would have devastated the battlefield all what matters.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: dude I haven't lost and what we truly see is only the half meteor rather than the full size.

And in the last panel she literally disappears when she was covered in the beam when she hit it. If she was really bigger or the meteor was hill sized then erza would still be visible when hitting it.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478  Edited By Kingxix

@exauce: dude I already posted the anime feats and it properly shows how the meteor worked.

But you say it is non canon which is completely irrelevant when the author hasn't even denied it.

We already see the meteor is mountain sized in the anime which is hundred percent canon. You are the one who is in absolute denial.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#479  Edited By Kingxix

@woodward: you do know that there is that op wanker who wouldn't accept anything other than his wank and try to low ball any feat. Dude he even says that the anime is non-canon.😂

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

@kingxix: The size of the meteor is irrelevant. How fast it was moving, the explosion it made and it has a statement it would have devastated the battlefield all what matters.

So rock size meteor will destroy a country cuz kenetic energy? what u talking about man it a hills sized metepr it ain't busting no countries

@kingxix said:

@exauce: dude I haven't lost and what we truly see is only the half meteor rather than the full size.

And in the last panel she literally disappears when she was covered in the beam when she hit it. If she was really bigger or the meteor was hill sized then erza would still be visible when hitting it.

No cuz she went inside of it and destroy it inside out

@kingxix said:

@exauce: dude I already posted the anime feats and it properly shows how the meteor worked.

But you saybitbus non canon which is completely irrelevant when the author hasn't even denied it.

I said that cuz that was the anime version of the scene not the manga, yes the author hasn't denied it but didn't accept it either

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@woodward: you do know that there is that op wanker who wouldn't accept anything other than his wank and try to law ball any feat. Dude he even says that the anime is non-canon.😂

Dude, I said the meteor scene was none canon stop putting bullshit on what I said go re-read it, now I'm starting to get annoyed, and when you saw how it not fitting you like it just the consistency, man what u talking about

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: the studio that made it worked on his manga by his permission meaning that he acknowledges it. Now you are going against the writer and the studio.

Nice man nice.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Nowhere it shown or said that she went into the meteor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Nope the studio doesn't need permission from the mangaka to do what they want with the anime, you clearly don't know what u talking about. my man

Thank you

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: nothing is non canon cause the studios did it under the permission of the writer. Now you are going against the writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@exauce: Nowhere it shown or said that she went into the meteor.

Can't you see how she hit and go through it, and destroyed it from the inside out

No Caption Provided

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: the one who had lost it is you. The studio has permission from the writer to animate his series and that this is a biggest yes from the author.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@exauce: nothing is non canon cause the studios did it under the permission of the writer. Now you are going against the writer

Nope you don't need permission from the author to change a scene or the entire anime, what u talking about the anime studios has nothing to do with the manga studios, it like saying the game of thrones needed the permission of the author to make changes in the show, it doesn't work like that my man

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: where is the panel which shows us she is inside the meteor?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@exauce: the one who had lost it is you. The studio has permission from the writer to animate his series and that this is a biggest yes from the author.

Yes permission from the manga studio to animate the series so it will become more popular, and they have the right to do whatever they want with it, like the case of Tokyo ghoul and Full mental alchemist that i showed you

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: dude you have completely lost it man. So you even know the meaning of canon and non-canon man?

It seems to me that you don't.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: full metal alchemist has two series. One is canon and the other is non Canon. What are you even saying?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@exauce: where is the panel which shows us she is inside the meteor?

So now you just sounding stupid for fun

Can't u see how she hit, the meteor going inside of it started and we see swinging around her sword inside the meteor and the next panel we see the meteor breaking apart and the last panel we see it explode what hard to understand there my man

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#494  Edited By Kingxix

@exauce: dude she hit the meteor and it exploded. She never went inside it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@exauce: dude you have completely lost it man. So you even know the meaning of canon and non-canon man?

It seems to me that you don't.

Nope I'm still sane

@kingxix said:

@exauce: full metal alchemist has two series. One is canon and the other is non Canon. What are you even saying?

See finally this shows you do not know what u talking about full metal alchemist has two series, cuz the first when it was airing the manga was also airing and what happened was that the anime got too close to the manga in the story so the anime studio decided to make a new story and new arc, and gave a new ending completely changing the anime from the manga

and a couples year later studios bones decided to make a remake of full metal but completely following the manga that why we have two full metal show if you actually watch the first part of both shows it the exact same thing if you didn't know

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: and that is what is canon and non Canon. And what has that to do with this thread.

You are acting completely like a stupid now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@exauce: dude she hit the meteor and it exploded. She never went inside it.

Stupid she hit from inside multiply time then it exploded can't u see the panels in clearly showing he hits more than once, come on my man she didn't just hit and the shit explode that not how i went my man

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#498  Edited By Kingxix

@exauce: bruh she only hit it once. She swing her sword just once. Now you are telling lies.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@exauce: and that is what is canon and non Canon. And what has that to do with this thread.

You are acting completely like a stupid now.

Don't u get it?

One is full canon cuz it followed the manga

The other is mostly not canon cuz they decided to do their own thing with the anime

simple as that can't u understand that, it an example that the anime studio doesn't need any permission of the author to do what they want with the show

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@exauce: bruh she only hit it once. She swing her sword just once. Now you are tell lies.

Bruh she has her sword from way, then sideway, showing that she hit more than once, where are the lies.