#3 Posted by Woodward (914 posts) - - Show Bio

Erza cubrstomps.

#4 Edited by Chronicplane (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

Erza blitzes and dices him up.

#5 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Erza curbs.

No Caption Provided

#6 Edited by El_directo_ (1164 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: That's a good feat but the meteor one is even better.

Edit: But one Interesting fact about this feat is that she performed it without her freaking armor.

#7 Posted by El_directo_ (1164 posts) - - Show Bio

Erza stomps. I still firmly believe that only luffy can take her on in the entire straw hats(maybe minus jimbei cuz I don't really know what his power level is) and I'll still side with erza for better feats.

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
#8 Posted by Son_of_Mori-jin (674 posts) - - Show Bio

Erza curbs.

No Caption Provided

1. She doesn't curb

2. That feat doesn't mean she can beat sanji

#9 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19060 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Son_of_Mori-jin (674 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_mori-jin: Natsu's punch can take out people stronger than Sanji.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That war God had 0 durability feats and sanji has been knocking out Giants since PTS

#11 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19060 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_mori-jin: The god of war is leagues bigger than any giant that Sanji fought, and he is durable enough to where his body didn't fall off when he swung his sword, and the feat was to show how strong Natsu was, not to show how the god of war didn't have good durability. His durability tier should be on par with his attack power. There are other feats that put Fairy Tail high tiers above Sanji as well, like Gildarts casually destroying a mountain.

No Caption Provided

#12 Edited by SkySanji (5976 posts) - - Show Bio

Erza Stomps OP didn't restrict Chivalry so it's going to be like Kalifa all over again where he puts up a fight but still ends up losing.

Also lol at Erza or any character in ft blitzing Sanji.

#13 Posted by LambSauce (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

Erza should win.

#14 Posted by FaradaySloth (11835 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO @ Sanji beating this:

No Caption Provided

#15 Posted by Adi_Frost (917 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji gets stomped into oblivion. The one piece wank is ridiculous.

#16 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7698 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by JDogg (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

Erza blitzes and stomps Sanji with her superior feats.

#18 Edited by JDogg (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_mori-jin: His body would've been toast if his durability didn't match the strength of his swing. He also no sold Natsu's Fire Dragon Iron Fist which indented a mountain like a chapter prior lol.

Sanji has faced as strong nor as big as the War God who was 2-3x bigger than the other mountains in the area.

#19 Posted by FaradaySloth (11835 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by SkySanji (5976 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to debate so bad but OP needs to restrict Sanji's chivalry.

#23 Posted by Son_of_Mori-jin (674 posts) - - Show Bio

For one thing gildarts is stronger than natsu by far. Also your DC does notnhave to equal your DC or even be closebthats where the term glass cannon comes from. He has no durability feats. Lastly that punch and the one erza caught are 2 completely different ones so idk the purpose of pulling this feat when natsu isn't being Debated

@son_of_mori-jin: The god of war is leagues bigger than any giant that Sanji fought, and he is durable enough to where his body didn't fall off when he swung his sword, and the feat was to show how strong Natsu was, not to show how the god of war didn't have good durability. His durability tier should be on par with his attack power. There are other feats that put Fairy Tail high tiers above Sanji as well, like Gildarts casually destroying a mountain.

No Caption Provided

#24 Edited by Gilateen (4900 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19060 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_mori-jin: Gildarts being stronger than Natau is debatable. Natsu stomped Bluenote who gave Gildarts trouble in an earlier arc. And that massive giant clearly isn’t supposed to be a glass canon. Like I said, his whole existence is just to prove how strong Natsu is. And Natsu has some mountain level feats as well.

#26 Posted by Son_of_Mori-jin (674 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_mori-jin: Gildarts being stronger than Natau is debatable. Natsu stomped Bluenote who gave Gildarts trouble in an earlier arc. And that massive giant clearly isn’t supposed to be a glass canon. Like I said, his whole existence is just to prove how strong Natsu is. And Natsu has some mountain level feats as well.

Its not debatable gildarts is far stronger than when he fought bluenote. Natsu can't beat gildarts. Clear how? He literally got one shotted . and this still has nothing to do with the topic at hand which is erza and sanji.

He has mountain lvl feats yet consistently gets beaten down by city and town Buster's. Makes them seem like outliers

#27 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19060 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_mori-jin: When has Natsu lost to city/down level characters? Natsu and Erza are spriggan 12 level, and the spriggan 12 can do this.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

#28 Posted by SkySanji (5976 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by SkySanji (5976 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji mid diffs then

He has Erza beat in speed to the point where he can blitz her into Oblivion.

Only problem is he can't oneshot with his current feats(He needs to get something on Zoro's level soon Oda.)

#30 Posted by TheVivas (19704 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: “He has Erza beat in speed to the point where he can blitz her into Oblivion.”

No he doesn’t. Meteor feat says hello.

“Only problem is he can't oneshot with his current feats”

He can’t oneshot with any of his feats.

#31 Edited by SkySanji (5976 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@skysanji: “He has Erza beat in speed to the point where he can blitz her into Oblivion.”

No he doesn’t. Meteor feat says hello.

Oh really? You do realize OP has a meteor feat of its own right? Being Fujitora's feat.

Also Erza meteor feat has always been called into question with fodder being able to perceive it, Erza having a whole spiel about friendship before hitting it and it would also be an Outlier due to Acnologia(a character on a completely different tier than Erza) getting smacked by Blue Pegasus ship and no feats being preformed by even a fresh Erza after this.

There is a reason no one uses Erzas meteor feat in debates

If we are using Outliers then Sanji blitzes even harder being able to dodge Light.

“Only problem is he can't oneshot with his current feats”

He can’t oneshot with any of his feats.

Wait what? Current means now, So obviously he can't oneshot with any of his feats, nothing contradicts what I said...

What was the point if that, if you don't mind me asking?

#32 Posted by CocaColaMan (1442 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: What are Sanji’s best speed feats? Erza’s best was obviously the meteor one, but what has Sanji done to put him above the level of speed Erza has? Keep in mind, Erza was half dead when she reacted to the meteor, and she managed to go up into the air to strike it point blank.

#33 Posted by TheVivas (19704 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: “Oh really? You do realize OP has a meteor feat of its own right? Being Fujitora's feat.”

Which is nowhere near as impressive as Erza’s feat. If you actually read both series, you’d know that.

“Also Erza meteor feat has always been called into question with fodder being able to perceive it, Erza having a whole spiel about friendship before hitting it”

Common trope. Unless Goku and Frieza are now subsonic do to their “five minute” fight.

“and it would also be an Outlier due to Acnologia(a character on a completely different tier than Erza) getting smacked by Blue Pegasus ship”

The same Acnologia that is the King of dragons? The dragons in question being ones that flew across an entire continent before a bomb could finish its countdown? But of course, the feat that’s vastly below what Acnologia can do is what is consistent and not the outlier.

“and no feats being preformed by even a fresh Erza after this.”

Meaning what exactly? There aren’t any feats performed after this that show her failing to react and operate at Jose speeds, so how are you coming to the conclusion this one is the outlier?

“There is a reason no one uses Erzas meteor feat in debates”

Yeah, because people who are biased against the series try to conclude that you can’t use it because “reasons”.

“If we are using Outliers then Sanji blitzes even harder being able to dodge Light.”

We’re not using outliers. But if we were, Erza would still have him beat. She’s over GMG Natsu who dodged light.

“Wait what? Current means now, So obviously he can't oneshot with any of his feats, nothing contradicts what I said...”

Because no matter what feats you use for him, he’s not winning.

#34 Edited by SkySanji (5976 posts) - - Show Bio

@cocacolaman said:

@skysanji: What are Sanji’s best speed feats? Erza’s best was obviously the meteor one, but what has Sanji done to put him above the level of speed Erza has? Keep in mind, Erza was half dead when she reacted to the meteor, and she managed to go up into the air to strike it point blank.

Amazing anti feat seeing how you left out:

She hasn't nor anyone has done anything on this level ever since even while fresh

Acnologia a character on a whole different level from her couldn't react to Blue Pegasus ship

Erza had time to spout friendship nonesense

Fodder were able to perceive the meteor coming towards them

Can't wait to see the "feat" get brought up against Naruto and the Bleach verse, oh wait it has and it constantly gets ridiculed.

To sum up Erza's meteor feat in a few words.

Outlier,fanfic,fancalc

Anyway if we AREN'T using Outlier,fan calc feats Sanji's best speed feat so far without the use of scaling is him Casually statuing a lightning timer.

Oven and Daifuku scales massively above Kalifa(who reacted to lightning) and Pts luffy(kicked lightning away from Nami with the weight of a Golden ball on his arm.

Here is what Sanji does to Oven:

Loading Video...

Yes you saw it correctly Oven who is irrefutably a lightning timer got casually stated by Sanji, this isn't an anime only thing either.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Here is another feat this is Daifuku his is comparable to Oven as well here is what Sanji does.

So here is Daifuku getting ready to attack Carrot:

No Caption Provided

Here is Sanji again casually stopping the attack mid swing:

No Caption Provided

#35 Edited by SkySanji (5976 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@skysanji: “Oh really? You do realize OP has a meteor feat of its own right? Being Fujitora's feat.”

Which is nowhere near as impressive as Erza’s feat. If you actually read both series, you’d know that.

I do read both series and both feats are comparable

“Also Erza meteor feat has always been called into question with fodder being able to perceive it, Erza having a whole spiel about friendship before hitting it”

Common trope. Unless Goku and Frieza are now subsonic do to their “five minute” fight.

I see what your getting at Only we know Goku and Frieza can fight at such speeds, the same can't be said for Erza.

“and it would also be an Outlier due to Acnologia(a character on a completely different tier than Erza) getting smacked by Blue Pegasus ship”

The same Acnologia that is the King of dragons? The dragons in question being ones that flew across an entire continent before a bomb could finish its countdown? But of course, the feat that’s vastly below what Acnologia can do is what is consistent and not the outlier.

Travel speed doesn't equate to Combat speed.....

This just shows that Fairy Tail is full of Anti-feats.

“and no feats being preformed by even a fresh Erza after this.”

Meaning what exactly? There aren’t any feats performed after this that show her failing to react and operate at Jose speeds, so how are you coming to the conclusion this one is the outlier?

Sorry I actually added on to this and said No one has been able to replicate this feat on this level after Erza with all of her bones broken

“There is a reason no one uses Erzas meteor feat in debates”

Yeah, because people who are biased against the series try to conclude that you can’t use it because “reasons”.

Fancalcs which you yourself has said.

“If we are using Outliers then Sanji blitzes even harder being able to dodge Light.”

We’re not using outliers. But if we were, Erza would still have him beat. She’s over GMG Natsu who dodged light.

Magic light that isn't natural and can't be proven to operate at such speeds.

Even so (and I know we aren't using Outliers to argue but just to prove a point) Pts Zoro while exhausted already dodged light.

“Wait what? Current means now, So obviously he can't oneshot with any of his feats, nothing contradicts what I said...”

Because no matter what feats you use for him, he’s not winning.

This still doesn't make any sense whatsoever I said Sanji can't Oneshot with his current feats then you say he can't with any feats, it's clear he can't heseem current unless you have future sight and see what Oda has install for Sanji in the future.

#36 Posted by CaoCao (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

Speedfeats for Erza to keep up with Sanji?

#37 Posted by Yhwachstrong (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Erza rekt

#38 Edited by Woodward (914 posts) - - Show Bio

Don’t know why anyone bothers with SkySanji. His entire profile posts are wanking One Piece. Kid thinks Law is Mach 1000.

#39 Edited by SkySanji (5976 posts) - - Show Bio

@woodward said:

Don’t know why anyone bothers with SkySanji. His entire profile posts are wanking One Piece. Kid thinks Law is Mach 1000.

This is the same guy who can't counter any of my arguements and constantly calls me stupid or stupid ass btw, he's basically is just here to get some stuff off of his chest.

Anyway no, you just lowball the series(here is one of the many examples)

No Caption Provided

And then gets ridiculed right after:

No Caption Provided

You see I Don't have a problem debating Vivas since I know Debating with him won't waste my time and he wont be antagonistic towards me, meanwhile a debate with You is just incoherent.

Again Woodward stay salty kid

No Caption Provided

#40 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (492 posts) - - Show Bio
@skysanji said:
@woodward said:

Again Woodward stay salty kid

No Caption Provided

Woodward isn´t a worth to get quote, he is just a one piece hater(troll account) to judge all one piece fights here, it isn´t worth to spend the time with tard.

Also today the legendary Meteor feat come out in the anime version and did you guys know the timeframe for the Meteor?

It take 2Minutes and the Meteor was still on the Air, the best speed feat of Fairy tail.....

No Caption Provided

As compare, Fujitora meteor feat has a timeframe of 30-35seconds which show that Fujitora meteor was far faster then the meteor feat of Irene.

Since Sanji is faster and stronger, he speedblitz Erza and beat her, all the hype for the meteor feat of Erza for nothing, good try fairy tail fans.

Avatar image for almightyamortal
#41 Edited by AlmightyAmortal (951 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji:

The guy clearly hates OP.

No Caption Provided

It was clear to me the moment he claimed that Pain could beat the Strawhats and WB. Clearly his opinions on matters relating to OP are biased, to say the least, and if not, his perspective on the feats of op characters should be disregarded due to how inaccurate they are.

#42 Posted by SkySanji (5976 posts) - - Show Bio

@tyki_mikk25: @almightyamortal:Thank you, I'm tired of his bs and constantly attacking me making me out to be a wanker when it's him who's just lowballing the series.

#43 Edited by SkySanji (5976 posts) - - Show Bio

Also the meteor feat wasn't usable anyway the anime couldn't even save it either.

Glad I'm convincing some people that Zoro isn't the only one who blitzes and beats Erza.

Sanji still blitzes Erza to Oblivion since OP restricted Sanji's Chivalry.

#44 Posted by Woodward (914 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn’t know I had hardcore fans who would my screenshot my posts and save them in their phones. You kids really need a life. You need to come in terms with the fact One Piece is the weakest of the big 4 Shounen mangas. Deal with it.

#45 Edited by CaoCao (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

Also the meteor feat wasn't usable anyway the anime couldn't even save it either.

Damn... the meteor needs nearly 2 minutes from the the atmosphere and doesen´t reach even the earth. Even Fujitora his meteors are faster:

Loading Video...

#46 Edited by SkySanji (5976 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

Lol I was just saying how they were comparable but not anymore Fujitora's Meteor feat is way faster.

This is what happens when you use fancalcs to debate.

Now it makes sense why fodder where able to perceive it and Erza had a whole nakama spiel.

#48 Edited by SkySanji (5976 posts) - - Show Bio

^ lol now that the meteor feat has been debunked (which it already has) It's backtracking time now......

#50 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (492 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd hardly call it debunked when the points you bring up have blatant evidence contradicting it.

The meteor feat was the really only speed feat for the fairy tail fans to wank.

They always use the meteor speed feat to make fairy tail character faster, now since the meteor feat get debunked in both anime/manga versions, no one can say anymore Erza beeing faster then Sanji without a proper speed feat.

Without speed beeing equal, Sanji stomps.