No Caption Provided

• 
Clavicus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Erza has no way to effectively put down Kata so Katakuri takes it.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza by feats & scaling is superior in strength, durability & has a much better arsenal than Katakuri. His speed & precog is gonna make the fight much harder for her, but with her durability & endurance she can defiantly last.

As for trying to hit katakuri's body, that won't be a problem for Erza at all. She has a bunch of weapons that can overcome such a problem.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4 exauce  Online

Kata destroy stronger, faster, better endurance and more durable plus Ezra can't even hurt him

it a stomp

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kata ragdolls her

Iamallfiredup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza blitzs and stomps

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 exauce  Online
Iamallfiredup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza cuts him in half

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 exauce  Online
exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 exauce  Online

@kingxix said:

Erza cuts him in half

U should know he won't even get hurt from that right?

Iamallfiredup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 exauce  Online

@iamallfiredup: Come on now I haven't even show you the full extent of my love yet, why giving up on me already?

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: how is he surviving from a attack that cuts space?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By exauce  Online

@kingxix: By opening his body to dodge it like everytime not to mention with his superior speed he won't even get scratch once

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: he doesn't have logia intangibility

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 exauce  Online
Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 exauce  Online
eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ezra gets statued and raped by katakuri. He is physically stronger, has close and long range fighting techniques, by far faster, has pre cog/future sight and most importantly he is intangible.

FirstOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Katakuri doesnt have logia intangibility because hes not a logia devil fruit user for someone who argues for one piece every chance and acts like he knows everything about the series how you dont know this boggles my mind. Dog Tooth is a special Paramecia devil fruit user with his future sight he dodges attacks so it looks like the attacks are going through him when they are not.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dogtooth's intangibility gets negated by Erza's newly enchanted fire/ice blades, and add on she's much faster and stronger, it becomes a mismatch.

FirstOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: He doesnt have intangibility to begin with he just dodges really fast. But even though I like him better as a character he looses this fight in a tough battle.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By exauce  Online

@Ineedgold:

Katakuri doesnt have logia intangibility because hes not a logia devil fruit user for someone who argues for one piece every chance and acts like he knows everything about the series how you dont know this boggles my mind.

Yea he is not a logia but he has intangibility and everyone knows that. and okay

Dog Tooth is a special Paramecia devil fruit user with his future sight he dodges attacks so it looks like the attacks are going through him when they are not.

Making him intangible and attack do go through him what u talking about man

FirstOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Now i know your a joke and have no clue what your talking about peace.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 exauce  Online
eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: He doesnt have intangibility to begin with he just dodges really fast. But even though I like him better as a character he looses this fight in a tough battle.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri impales her really quick. Mismatch.

FirstOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@eazy2002: Dog Tooths body is extremely malleable but he doesnt go intangible attacks are not going straight through him like they would smoker hes dodging the attacks super fast.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By eazy2002

@Ineedgold said:
Loading Video...

@eazy2002: Dog Tooths body is extremely malleable but he doesnt go intangible attacks are not going straight through him like they would smoker hes dodging the attacks super fast.

What trash evidence you have provided. Another wave of people who don't know onepiece. He is dodging luffys attacks because he is using armament haki. Katakuri ate a devil fruit which literally made him a mochi man. His being is made out of mochi which is represented as a white substance which has high fluidity and tensile strength.

No Caption Provided

As you can see above katakuri does nothing as he is shot by bege. The natural tensile strength of his mochi mochi made body repels the bullets. And if those bullets had more force they would have gone through is body just like this attack from ichigi which literally ripped katakuri in half.

No Caption Provided

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Man I don't know what sort of creature you are but it has been clearly stated that his devil fruit is a paramecia type, denying it will only make you look like a fool

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By eazy2002

@kingxix said:

@eazy2002: Man I don't know what sort of creature you are but it has been clearly stated that his devil fruit is a paramecia type, denying it will only make you look like a fool

Get TF out of here, are you sick? When did I say he isn't a paramecia? In any case he is a special paramecia. When was it stated ever that only logias could be intangible? It was never stated. I simply said katakuri is made out of a substance which causes his body to be highly fluid therefore giving him intangibility kind of like the way you can't punch water. Please get your facts right before you wanna start b*tching. Don't know why you behave like such a kid.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Yray

@kingxix said:

Totally wrong he was stated to be a "SPECIAL"paramecia type you cant ignore the word special which indicates he has properties more than that of a paramecia ...like pseudo intangibility similar to that of a logia ..it should also be noted that oda originally introduced him as a logia at first then changed it to special paramecia ..its obvious he has every similarity to that of a logia except being a natural element which is one of the major definitive properties of a logia hence why oda created a rare special class for his devil fruit.

Simply put he cant be harmed by normal physical attacks due to his mochi physiology which grants him pseudo intangibility like that of a logia and he can avoid attacks that bypasses his pseudo intangibility by reshaping his body around the attacks by help of future sight

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 El_directo_  Online

^ I agree.

FirstOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: You obviously dont know One Piece he was dodging Luffy's attacks using Kenbunshoku Haki and moving his malleable body at extreme speed. Armament haki has nothing to do with him dodging ROFL not sure where you got that from.

ChromeDisaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza. Katakuri ain't invincible, she just has to slice him before his precog allows him to dodge, which at this point, Erza is overqualified to do

Avatar image for nightmare_realm
nightmare_realm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ezra

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: You obviously dont know One Piece he was dodging Luffy's attacks using Kenbunshoku Haki and moving his malleable body at extreme speed. Armament haki has nothing to do with him dodging ROFL not sure where you got that from.

Jesus your so dense. Katakuris devil fruit is the mochi fruit which makes him become a mochi man. Mochi is a semi fluid substance which makes it impossible to directly hit just like trying to punch water. Katakuri needed observation haki against Luffy simply because luffy was using armament haki which enables one to physically effect the body of a devil fruit user.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza easily.

GohanDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chromedisaster: If Gear 2 Luffy couldn't Blitz Katakuri, I really doubt Erza can. His entire powerset is made to counter people like her.

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza wins easily.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awakening is too much. Katakuri wins.

FirstOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@Ineedgold said:

Jesus your so dense. Katakuris devil fruit is the mochi fruit which makes him become a mochi man. Mochi is a semi fluid substance which makes it impossible to directly hit just like trying to punch water. Katakuri needed observation haki against Luffy simply because luffy was using armament haki which enables one to physically effect the body of a devil fruit user.

Im the dense one I showed you exactly how he dodges attacks and you called it crap evidence rofl then I tell you again in his own words and you call me dense. Dude you didnt even know what Haki he uses to help him dodge you have no idea what your talking about Katakuri uses observation haki constantly against every attack his. Also for example the image you posted of Bege shooting him means crap he didnt go intangible the bullets didnt go right through him he absorbed them and they fell to the ground just like how Luffy is bullet proof same thing. And yes I know how Dog Tooths powers work I know hes a mochi man lol for some reason you dont.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@Ineedgold said:

Im the dense one I showed you exactly how he dodges attacks and you called it crap evidence rofl then I tell you again in his own words and you call me dense.

*HE WAS DODGING LUFFY'S ATTACKS BECAUSE HIS INTANGIBILITY WILL NOT PROTECT HIM FROM HAKI BASED ATTACKS, damn...

Dude you didnt even know what Haki he uses to help him dodge you have no idea what your talking about Katakuri uses observation haki constantly against every attack his. Also for example the image you posted of Bege shooting him means crap he didnt go intangible the bullets didnt go right through him he absorbed them and they fell to the ground just like how Luffy is bullet proof same thing. And yes I know how Dog Tooths powers work I know hes a mochi man lol for some reason you dont.

*Lmao they didn't fall of katakuri because the bullets didn't have enough force to over come the tensile strength of mochi. And I like who you over look the fact that ichigi punched him in half lol.

Like am I getting trolled right now?

FirstOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By FirstOrder

@eazy2002: More like am I being trolled right now do you even know what the word intangible means???????? Intangible: unable to be touched or grasped; not having physical presence. Dog Tooth does not have intangibility my man if he did Ichigi's punch would have went straight through him lol.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: More like am I being trolled right now do you even know what the word intangible means???????? Intangible: unable to be touched or grasped; not having physical presence. Dog Tooth does not have intangibility my man if he did Ichigi's punch would have went straight through him lol.

Lmao I am legit being trolled😂😂😂

No Caption Provided

FirstOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: What exactly are you trying to prove with that scan it proves nothing and nice job dodging my question its obvious you dont know what intangible truly means. Im done talking to a troll peace.