ROUND 5: Azazel (Highschool DxD)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 6: Abigail (Bastard)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 7: Thor (Raisekamika)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 8: Hakuryuu Ren (Magi)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 9: Benimaru (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken/Light Novel version)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 10: Augus (Asura´s Wrath)

No Caption Provided

DRdaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With her plot armor she clears

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: FT already has a bad reputation

With joke answers like that you will further rag it's reputation

I know you are joking but still

Anyway 6-8

Yosefscion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reinhard should be much higher. FT plot armor? Pffft, Reinhard is made as incarnation of plot armor itself lol

I think in firepower, Thor is stronger than Hakuryuu. But Hakuryuu is haxxer. So not sure who should be higher.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huko: I’m the first person to stick up for fairy tails hate on the site

What I said isn’t wrong. Erza has more plot armor than any other character in the show, and I’d love for you to prove me wrong. Remember when she destroyed a continental meteor in her weakest armor while all of her bones were broken? Yea, me too

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@exauce: yep I’ve already debunked all of your points.

Irene’s meteor was moving >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the speed of any normal meteor as shown by its tail length, amount of time it took to reach earth, and the immense shockwave.

As I’ve proven metal rods being dropped from orbit can already destroy a city (the government weapon confirmed this 100% by saying the metal rods are equal to a nuclear bomb in force) (additionally your only way to counter this was by explicitly lying and saying they were missiles despite you obviously not having read the article because it deadass says metal rods the size of telephone poll)

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By exauce

@emmafrostxmen: The meteor that killed the dinosaurs man

The meteor was slow as hell everyone reacted and was talking before it even hit

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12 Lilbroomstick  Online

Stops at Tatsumi because I'm biased.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13 Lilbroomstick  Online

With her plot armor she clears

It's the strongest armor possible

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: read my above rely I edited it

Also you’re again wrong. Irene’s meteor moved several thousand times faster than the proclaimed “meteor that killed the dinosaurs” as I’ve already proved several dozen times by showing you the tail length, the shockwave, and the amount of time it took to reach the earth

Irene’s meteor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any real world meteor in speed

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Okay,

But not the amount of time it took to actually touch and the ground after it enters the atmosphere, not too mention another meteor (weaker than the one that killed the dinosaurs) give a shockwave so hard when it entire the atmosphere that it shattered glasses, made people got deaf, and give light so hard that it dwarfed a huge portion of Russia that a shockwave

Nope they all similar in speed I would even say irene's meteor is slower

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

we wanking erza's slow ass hill sized meteor again??lol

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: You actually can’t prove it’s slower

Irene’s meteor tail is comparable to the size of the earth. The tail is caused by speed coupled with particles falling off of the meteor

Normal meteor tails couldn’t even compare to a city, much less a planet. Irene’s meteor speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a normal meteor. So no you can’t “say it’s slower” because that’s your silly little headcanon argument that is backed up by absolutely nothing

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: I can here

Sema reached the sky of earth. it required 9 pages and still it wasn't able to reach the ground.

In this 9 pages we can see:

- Fodder magicians, that were near Erza vs Irene's fight, speaks about it and see it.

- Irene speak about it

- Erza take some strenght, speak, jump with her hand, make a dialogue with Irene, approaching at Sema

- Irene speak about Erza

- Erza destroy Sema

Irene’s meteor tail is comparable to the size of the earth. The tail is caused by speed coupled with particles falling off of the meteor

It isn't. don't matter since once it entire the atmosphere it got slow even fodder reacted to it

Normal meteor tails couldn’t even compare to a city, much less a planet. Irene’s meteor speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a normal meteor. So no you can’t “say it’s slower” because that’s your silly little headcanon argument that is backed up by absolutely nothing

I'm not doing any headcanon using the panel and saying what is happening

yomismo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By yomismo

@emmafrostxmen: 1 ° you cannot demonstrate that the meteorite was faster or slower, its tail only measures the speed at which it disintegrates

2 ° your government's weapon does not destroy a city but if it destroys a nuclear shelter that weapon is based on kinetic force and is capable of destroying a nuclear shelter because it concentrates all that force in one point

yomismo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By yomismo

@emmafrostxmen: 1 ° you cannot demonstrate that the meteorite was faster or slower, its tail only measures the speed at which it disintegrates

2 ° your government's weapon does not destroy a city but if it destroys a nuclear shelter that weapon is based on kinetic force and is capable of destroying a nuclear shelter because it concentrates all that force in one point

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@yomismo: no, the tail is the disintegrating matter. The length of the tail is determined by speed. The faster the meteor the further behind the tail would be... nice try though

No again you fail to understand or even comprehend what I’m talking about. The article explicitly states that they are metal rods (that are 36 times slower and way smaller than a meteor) yet they can “equal a nuclear bomb without the radioactive fallout”. The size doesn’t matter when it’s moving at the speed Irene’s meteor is moving.....and Irene’s meteor is already several hundred times larger than a 20 foot city level tungsten pole, and the meteor moves 36x faster than the pole being dropped from orbit.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Yo I am not discrediting her feats in fact I am one of few people who treat her feat as legit

But are you seriously thinking she clears?

yomismo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By yomismo

1 ok I made it up

2 what you are talking about is a kinetic bombing, and it would not cause an explosion like a nuclear bomb, it only destroys bunkers, but a lot of science fiction talks about kinetic bombing, there are many people who think it would be like a nuclear bomb but it is not like that in fact, its destruction area would be less than a thermobalic weapon.

in fact there are two types

1 tungsten bars

2 wolfranium bars

the latter have greater power but their destruction is vertical,

sorry my english is very bad

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ROUND 1: Bondrewd has the hax to kill her and at least one attack that is fast enough to blitz her. Unfortunately based on stats, he is far inferior to Erza. Before he can do anything and, Erza blitzes him. Erza takes it with zero diff.
ROUND 2: To early for Femto, and based on the most feats that he has shown, Erza should win. She has better stats.
ROUND 3: Can´t tell much about Tatsumi, since i only watch the anime and not the manga. From what i heard in the Manga he is far more powerful but before i said something wrong, i will ask @animefreak1 when he is back, if Tatsumi can win or not. Before that i will give Erza this, since the anime feats from Tatsumi aren´t good enough.
ROUND 4: Based on the most stats Reinhard is not in the same league like Erza, but based on speed and hax he outclassed her by far. Going with Reinhard, or stalemate at worst.
ROUND 5: Azazel claps, zero no diff.
ROUND 6: Why is Abigail above Azazel? He has the abilities to kill Erza, but Erza is far faster then him. She takes it.
ROUND 7: Thor oneshots 99% of the Fairy Tail verse with negdiff.
ROUND 8: Don´t know why Hakuryuu is above Thor, but he shitstomps with speed and both Djins.
ROUND 9: From what i read, every one from Rimuru his subordinates can negdiff.
ROUND 10: Augus oneshots the entire planet where FT exist.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza wins because she's Erza