Erza (Fairy Tail) vs Hallibell (Bleach)

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In this battle of bad ass woman , who takes victory.

Set-Up:

Hallibell has been sent to capture Erza for Aizen, as he wants to make her an espada.

Erza knows this and refuses to be captured , Offically deeming her as a Threat to be killed.

Natsu and gray have been deafeated by Hallibell, and have died. Their last words , we're don't let our deaths be in vein.

-Erza us at full power.

-Speed is Equalized.

Hallibell , can only win by knocking out or close to death .

Erza must win by death.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza takes it in a long battle. Harribel took crazy levels of punishment and was still out fighting Vizards and a Captain. Only thing is that she doesn't have diversity and Erza has that in spades plus comparable power.

tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza is stronger imo and more versatile plus a better swords woman hence she wins in a good fight

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm against Erza in this one. Erza hasn't accomplished that much in terms of power. The coolest things she's done is block the giant ass energy cannon in her defense armor, destroy a poop ton of Laxus' thunder barrier crystal things, and when she took down all the monsters in a single go back in the tournament.She's one of the best sword fighters in her world too which does help (that we've seen, not much has been directly said); plus lots of armor for lots of scenarios. She's still always came off as weak to me when you consider the stuff Natsu has done in comparison.

However, in terms of raw power she just falls short. The Espadas are ranked 1-10 with 1 being the strongest (Yami being 0 was dumb so lets just ignore that). Tier Harribel is number 3 which puts her above Ulquiorra and Grimmjow. We can use them as estimates, but not exacts for her power. Lets make a short list for her now.

1. All Arrancar have tough skin. Ulquiorra was able to catch Ichigo's sword with his bare hand on multiple occasions and other Arrancar have been shown to deflect blades on occasion. I wager Erza could cut her, but it's still worth mentioning that a graze would be pretty ineffective.

2. All Hollows (or super close) are capable of firing ceros which are just high pressure energy attacks, similar to what Erza blocked before. Our Arrancar buddy here is capable of channeling them into her sword for huge radius attacks. With her large amount of spiritual energy it's easy to say these can get spammed without much stopping. Erza has grown stronger and gotten better armor, but I just don't see it lasting long when the other broke so quickly.

3. She's able to shoot water at the opponent. This isn't to be underestimated as it's been shown to have quite the destructive power and radius (Several blocks according to the wiki). This were shown to force Toshiro into using one of his dailies in order to dodge since they go at such a high speed. I don't recall seeing a water defense armor from Erza, but I wouldn't rule it out. Still can't count on it to save her here.

4. Toshiro is probably my favorite character in Bleach and he was supposed to be an amazing sword fighter which is part of the reason why he got Captain so soon after joining up and he was being held at bay by this woman. It's pretty fair to say she's at least equal to Erza if not better.

Also, we've never seen her lose. Erza has been beaten (or very close to it) many times. Aizen, who is one of the strongest characters in Bleach, had to take her out. She still lived.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm against Erza in this one. Erza hasn't accomplished that much in terms of power. The coolest things she's done is block the giant ass energy cannon in her defense armor, destroy a poop ton of Laxus' thunder barrier crystal things, and when she took down all the monsters in a single go back in the tournament.She's one of the best sword fighters in her world too which does help (that we've seen, not much has been directly said); plus lots of armor for lots of scenarios. She's still always came off as weak to me when you consider the stuff Natsu has done in comparison.

However, in terms of raw power she just falls short. The Espadas are ranked 1-10 with 1 being the strongest (Yami being 0 was dumb so lets just ignore that). Tier Harribel is number 3 which puts her above Ulquiorra and Grimmjow. We can use them as estimates, but not exacts for her power. Lets make a short list for her now.

1. All Arrancar have tough skin. Ulquiorra was able to catch Ichigo's sword with his bare hand on multiple occasions and other Arrancar have been shown to deflect blades on occasion. I wager Erza could cut her, but it's still worth mentioning that a graze would be pretty ineffective.

2. All Hollows (or super close) are capable of firing ceros which are just high pressure energy attacks, similar to what Erza blocked before. Our Arrancar buddy here is capable of channeling them into her sword for huge radius attacks. With her large amount of spiritual energy it's easy to say these can get spammed without much stopping. Erza has grown stronger and gotten better armor, but I just don't see it lasting long when the other broke so quickly.

3. She's able to shoot water at the opponent. This isn't to be underestimated as it's been shown to have quite the destructive power and radius (Several blocks according to the wiki). This were shown to force Toshiro into using one of his dailies in order to dodge since they go at such a high speed. I don't recall seeing a water defense armor from Erza, but I wouldn't rule it out. Still can't count on it to save her here.

4. Toshiro is probably my favorite character in Bleach and he was supposed to be an amazing sword fighter which is part of the reason why he got Captain so soon after joining up and he was being held at bay by this woman. It's pretty fair to say she's at least equal to Erza if not better.

Also, we've never seen her lose. Erza has been beaten (or very close to it) many times. Aizen, who is one of the strongest characters in Bleach, had to take her out. She still lived.

Not sure if Halibel is weaker than Ulquiorra but I agree with the rest of your points.

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harribel simply drowns her

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza bout to equip that "Anti-hierro Aquatic Heavenly Celestial Armor"

uriel_220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want Halli to win but Erza takes it, I think she has more variety.

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hallibel reaitsu crushes her to death.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza can't lose so her

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SouskueMadara: just have to mention this , I believe she has a water armor to use water magic , but that wasn't the reason I replied.

She has lighting armor , which if you remeber , doesn't go good with water

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza takes it. With speed equalized it takes away hallibel's only advantage. Erza has the power, strength, versatility, and durability advantage.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza bout to equip that "Anti-hierro Aquatic Heavenly Celestial Armor"

Brobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Brobs

Hello people, friendship power? Erza stomps.

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lejon

Erza

DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

KingTheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give it to Erza, she has an armour for every situatuion.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta go with Erza, she has all that armor

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hallibel one-shots with Gran Rey Cero.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gran rey cero gg.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@originalcaptain: How does she possibly survive a single attack or do any damage to Hallibel? Toshiro couldn't even scratch her, and her energy output is more than enough to blow away an entire city.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on what I see on Erza, Harribel takes this.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newcomer said:

Erza takes it. With speed equalized it takes away hallibel's only advantage. Erza has the power, strength, versatility, and durability advantage.

copy that

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: Ezra can just keep switching armor to block Halibel’s attacks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre:

Her dmg output is nowhere near city level, like not even remotely close. None of her feats reach even village level, let alone city. Toshiro the same guy that eventually froze her in a pillar of ice of which she couldn’t get out, couldn’t scratch her ? Ok ...

The only espada with arguably low city dmg output is ulquiorra second etapa with his lanza del relampago move.

Also the most important question. What has this anything to do with your first comment when you tagged me ? I still don’t get the context. Where you trying to indirectly attack me ? Or what kind of attempt was that ?

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza wins in a borderline mismatch lmao.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex.

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza actually stomps, come on, she destroyed a meteor summoned by Irene with only one arm. Tier never did anything close to that!

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza actually stomps, come on, she destroyed a meteor summoned by Irene with only one arm. Tier never did anything close to that!

I think the meteor feat is bullshit. But Erza still stomps anyway. Erza has a water armour to counter Harribel's water attacks. Grand Rey Cero? She's tanked/dished out stuff like that before the timeskip.

No Caption Provided

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza still wins.

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Erza wank man....

Harribel stomps in a mismatch

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By JDogg

Erza beats Hallibel with ease.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The demon shark queen should beat the fairy queen if cfyow feats/scaling are allowed

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza has her sea empress armor(is that what its called?) to counter hallibel's water manip.