Er Gen Trio ( Meng Hao , Su Ming , Wang Lin ) vs IET Trio ( Linley Baruch , Qin Yu, HongMeng )

Bigdudu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bigdudu

Su Ming
Su Ming
Wang Lin
Wang Lin
Meng Hao
Meng Hao

Qin Yu
Qin Yu
Linley Baruch
Linley Baruch

( No official pic for HongMeng :/ )

Battle of classic Xianxia.....

Battle Conditions:

- All involved characters are Composite

- The IET Trio is granted access to the entirety of Grandmist Energy from the Grandmist Space

- No copper mirror usage for Er Gen Trio

Which team wins and why ?

Bigdudu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok dunno many ppl here that knows about Xianxia stuffs and you seem pretty knowledgeable by the MH RT. So if you want go ahead and tag anyone interested

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also the IET trio is about to learn the importance of Karma.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting battle but I think team 1 has the advantage here

zwansanwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IET adds in a ton of combat details to his characters. Initially id favour them but i am an Er Gen fan so i will look into it a bit more and see. I am mainly familiar with Wang Lin, Meng Hao, Qin Yu and Linley. Team 1 sporting more magical based abilities than team 2 would place them ahead i believe on second thought. At work so ill look into it more tonight.

Avatar image for bittersweetandsour
BittersweetandSour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shoudn't you have used Ji Ning instead, Hong Meng is featless.

Bigdudu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bittersweetandsour: that wont be much of a trio though since either 3 follows the same power systems. Also Hongmeng can be scaled from what info he gives us between the last 2 chapters of CD, and also scaling from Linley and Qin Yu

Bigdudu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grandmist Controllers should all transcend concepts like karma or causality. Cuz at the end of CD, it was pretty heavily implied by Hongmeng that aside from the Grandmist space(+ energy) and himself, everything else was created from scratch by his own comprehension of GE. Which should also include the Cosmoses and its "rules" in its entirety

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Thekillerklok

@bigdudu said:
@thekillerklok said:

Grandmist Controllers should all transcend concepts like karma or causality. Cuz at the end of CD, it was pretty heavily implied by Hongmeng that aside from the Grandmist space(+ energy) and himself, everything else was created from scratch by his own comprehension of GE. Which should also include the Cosmoses and its "rules" in its entirety

Eh, I would make the argument that the level of karmic manipulation in the Er Gen verse is generally at a much higher then anything ever shown in IET's novels.

Grandmist Controllers should all transcend concepts like karma or causality.

half step ancestor Meng Hao showed off conceptual transcendence, And one of his primary abilities is a bullshit level karmic hex. But still ending up losing his shit trying to break allheavens karmic curse, The unknown realm he reached after was a result of this, he lost track of which realm he actually reached trying to power his way through allheavens curse. (Which is why the ending of ISSTH is both great and a touch convoluted.)

Bigdudu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: Well i'm not denying MH's hax , but for the CD triology, it was made pretty clear that Hongmeng created "everything" aside from the grandmist energy itself. Which includes the infinitely vast Hongmeng cosmos, which includes endless amount of concepts.

Even the Cosmos where Linley lives his entire life, was ultimately governed by 4 Overgods. Each of them being a true embodiment of an abstract concept. One of the Overgods even represented "Fate". That is, Hongmeng literally created the concept of "fate", made an true embodiment for it, and then made it a part of the Hongmeng cosmos. You can't really be bounded by something that you yourself created with your own power and comprehension(considering "Fate" and "karmic cycle" are basically the same thing)

Avatar image for errorofthedamned
ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, this is pretty hard since I've only officially finished ISSTH and CD while reading an MTL Summary for each Chapter of ST hundreds of Chapters before the TL finished it

What stats do you guys place them at

They all scale to each other for stats at the very least due to being in the same Cultivation Realm / a Grandmist Controller at the very least so it's cool

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigdudu: I am reading Renegade Immortals manhwa and novel. And from what I've read of Panlong Manhwa( wasn't interested to read the novel) Wang Lin seems too strong for him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3
deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No bigger stomp than this can exist

Nathan36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thoroih

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins easy

Senior_Nepuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Senior_Nepuko

If EoS versions are used, Team 1 takes this.

EDIT : My bad, I didn't notice this was freaking 3 months old. I read it as "3 minutes ago".....>_>

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By HukO
Stehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers