Epic DC/Marvel Hero Mash-Up

courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By courtney12490
Team One: Emma Frost,X-23, Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, Grace Choi,Wonder Woman, Blink,Lois Lane, Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Metamorpho, Colossal Boy, Rogue, Livewire 
Team Two:Saturn Girl,Wolverine, Reed Richards, Cassandra Cain, She-Hulk, Maxima, Nightcrawler, Mary Jane Watson, Green Arrow, Shift, Giganta, Mimic, Surge 

Scenario: The fight takes place in Metropolis. No Phoenix Force, no PIS/CIS (like Emma being an Omega-level mutant), AoA Blink and Earth-12 Mimic (the ones from the Exiles series), and no powers for Lois or Mary Jane. Morals don't apply. There is one hour prep for each team and all characters are aware of each other's basic power set i.e. they might know that Rogue can absorb other people's powers but aren't aware of how long it takes her to do so. If you have any suggestions, then please let me know, any and all feedback is appreciated :) Enjoy the battle.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian

I'm leaning towards team two due to Reed Richards and an hour prep. Otherwise this is a pretty close match up.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Team one Wonder Woman basically can solo this

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Martian
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Team one Wonder Woman basically can solo this "
I don't think she could because she will be up against Maxima.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Nobody said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
I don't think she could because she will be up against Maxima. "
Well that is why I say basically and Wonder Woman would put Maxima down if they went at it but it would be harder with the number of cronies but she knows Maxima and so does Bruce so they would know to hit her first and hit her hard.
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@Son_of_Magnus: 
I think between Maxima and Mimic, they can keep WW at bay at the very least. 

@Nobody:
You think Reed can prep better than Bruce and Dick in an hour?

@courtney12490:

This looks like a fairly even match up, good job *gives thumbs up* 

As for the victorious team, I'll think on it and see what others have to say ;^]
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Martian
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
I don't think she could because she will be up against Maxima. "
Well that is why I say basically and Wonder Woman would put Maxima down if they went at it but it would be harder with the number of cronies but she knows Maxima and so does Bruce so they would know to hit her first and hit her hard. "
True, but with the match ups as even as they are, I see it hard for Bruce to just double up on Maxima without another member of their team being outnumbered.

@Donovan Montgomery: Yes, I do. Reed should beable to come up with some much quicker than both of them combined.
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By courtney12490
@Donovan Montgomery: thank you for the thumbs up, i've been trying to find an even battle that hadn't been done yet
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Nobody: Well i think that they are more prepared as a team having Dick and Bruce sure Reed is smarter and can make more impressive stuff but he has even said that he lacks knowledge in both magic and military  tactics while Batman is one of the greatest military and tactical minds in comics.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Martian
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Nobody: Well i think that they are more prepared as a team having Dick and Bruce sure Reed is smarter and can make more impressive stuff but he has even said that he lacks knowledge in both magic and military  tactics while Batman is one of the greatest military and tactical minds in comics. "
But Reed just needs one solid invention though.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Nobody said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Nobody: Well i think that they are more prepared as a team having Dick and Bruce sure Reed is smarter and can make more impressive stuff but he has even said that he lacks knowledge in both magic and military  tactics while Batman is one of the greatest military and tactical minds in comics. "
But Reed just needs one solid invention though. "
Which is true but all around I would put out that team one has the stronger verions of there counter parts on average and Bruce already has plans and ways to take out Metamorpho/Shift and Livewire who is allot like Surge
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By courtney12490
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Which is true but all around I would put out that team one has the stronger verions of there counter parts on average and Bruce already has plans and ways to take out Metamorpho/Shift and Livewire who is allot like Surge "
that's a good point about bruce having contingency plans
CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#13  Edited By CylonDorado

Damn, this actually seems like a pretty good matchup (and would probably be the best movie ever).

courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By courtney12490
@CylonDorado said:
"

Damn, this actually seems like a pretty good matchup (and would probably be the best movie ever).

"
thank you, i try my best and am quite proud of this one
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Martian
@courtney12490 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Which is true but all around I would put out that team one has the stronger verions of there counter parts on average and Bruce already has plans and ways to take out Metamorpho/Shift and Livewire who is allot like Surge "
that's a good point about bruce having contingency plans "
But he won't have contingency plans for Marvel characters. Sure he will have what their "basic" powers are so he might have an idea. But he isn't going to know for sure how they work and if they will have the same weaknesses.
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By courtney12490
@Nobody said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
that's a good point about bruce having contingency plans "
But he won't have contingency plans for Marvel characters. Sure he will have what their "basic" powers are so he might have an idea. But he isn't going to know for sure how they work and if they will have the same weaknesses. "
that's true, now i'm torn again. grrrrrrr
Maniac2312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#17  Edited By Maniac2312
@courtney12490 said:
"Team One: Emma Frost,X-23, Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, Grace Choi,Wonder Woman, Blink,Lois Lane, Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Metamorpho, Colossal Boy, Rogue, Livewire 
Team Two:Saturn Girl,Wolverine, Reed Richards, Cassandra Cain, She-Hulk, Maxima, Nightcrawler, Mary Jane Watson, Green Arrow, Shift, Giganta, Mimic, Surge 

Scenario: The fight takes place in Metropolis. No Phoenix Force, no PIS/CIS (like Emma being an Omega-level mutant), AoA Blink and Earth-12 Mimic (the ones from the Exiles series), and no powers for Lois or Mary Jane. Morals don't apply. There is one hour prep for each team and all characters are aware of each other's basic power set i.e. they might know that Rogue can absorb other people's powers but aren't aware of how long it takes her to do so. If you have any suggestions, then please let me know, any and all feedback is appreciated :) Enjoy the battle. "

I think Bruce, being the tactician he is, will throw the other team off by making unexpected battles.  ie. Wonder Woman after Wolverine,  Emma after Giganta and the like.  WW would take Wolverine out pretty quick then her team would be up one member to take on the tougher opponents like Mimic.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Martian
@Maniac2312 said:
" @courtney12490 said:
"Team One: Emma Frost,X-23, Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, Grace Choi,Wonder Woman, Blink,Lois Lane, Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Metamorpho, Colossal Boy, Rogue, Livewire 

Scenario: The fight takes place in Metropolis. No Phoenix Force, no PIS/CIS (like Emma being an Omega-level mutant), AoA Blink and Earth-12 Mimic (the ones from the Exiles series), and no powers for Lois or Mary Jane. Morals don't apply. There is one hour prep for each team and all characters are aware of each other's basic power set i.e. they might know that Rogue can absorb other people's powers but aren't aware of how long it takes her to do so. If you have any suggestions, then please let me know, any and all feedback is appreciated :) Enjoy the battle. "
I think Bruce, being the tactician he is, will throw the other team off by making unexpected battles.  ie. Wonder Woman after Wolverine,  Emma after Giganta and the like.  WW would take Wolverine out pretty quick then her team would be up one member to take on the tougher opponents like Mimic. "
But if Bruce did that then Maxima would be take poeple out just as fast. They wouldn't gain any advantage.
Maniac2312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#19  Edited By Maniac2312
@Nobody:
True and the only one I can see even having a chance against Maxima (besides WW) is Blink, and that's only by bfr.....which I can see Bruce directing her to do.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By dane

Batman and Wonder Woman together are tactically awesome.

CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CylonDorado

What are Lois and Mary-Jane supposed to be doing in this battle?