Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jiren stomps.

Though with the 8 Kings they should win, too much hax.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren blinks. He solos the toriko verse not even full power jiren is needed

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DeathHero61

Jiren is way faster and would blitz them before they could use their hax. Plus DBS characters at this point are very hax resistant. I'm not even sure if certain abilities would put him down too easily. He can resist time manipulation, weaker characters nowhere near his level of endurance and overall ability, have resistance techniques far more potent than the hax they have.

This is actually CAV material now that I think about it.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I’d like you to name the hax they’ve resisted without it being based on PL.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, I honestly don't know. Toriko has very consistent, detailed showings of power. DBS is literally on the opposite end of that spectrum. I don't know what to take as hyperbole, fan calc, an outlier, or an actual arguable feat when it comes to the series.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@deathhero61: I’d like you to name the hax they’ve resisted without it being based on PL.

I won't attribute Vegito's feats to Jiren, but its easy to attribute Vegeta and Frieza's feats in particular since Vegeta himself defended against it with raw power,(referring to Hakai) and Frieza survived it most likely due to raw resistance. There isn't any particular reason why Jiren cannot scale to them. Especially considering Goku in base wasn't immediately killed when Frieza used Sidra's energy against him. Jiren resisted Hit's temporal abilities and was easily sensing him in his stored space. Meaning back channels are meaningless.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, I honestly don't know. Toriko has very consistent, detailed showings of power. DBS is literally on the opposite end of that spectrum. I don't know what to take as hyperbole, fan calc, an outlier, or an actual arguable feat when it comes to the series.

The TOP had some good highlights regarding scaling, but also had some really bad moments. Its not that hard to determine how powerful Jiren and Goku are for example based off how they scaled throughout the tournament.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 alextheboss  Online

true, it's sad but true. However the super dragon balls are supposed to be the size of planets 4x the diameter of Earth and Toppo's blast covered such a large area that all 7 of the super dragon balls fit easily inside the area of the sky with a changed color. That should mean Toppo's blast would have at least covered 7 planets each 4x the diameter of Earth, which should be enough feat wise to say Jiren wins this. And by scaling and statements Jiren wins by flexing.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:

true, it's sad but true. However the super dragon balls are supposed to be the size of planets 4x the diameter of Earth and Toppo's blast covered such a large area that all 7 of the super dragon balls fit easily inside the area of the sky with a changed color. That should mean Toppo's blast would have at least covered 7 planets each 4x the diameter of Earth, which should be enough feat wise to say Jiren wins this. And by scaling and statements Jiren wins by flexing.

Torikos planet is over half the size of Jupiter and all three characters on the team are strong enough to casually destroy it so Toppos blast area isn't that impressive compared to them.

@buttersdaman000 said:

The TOP had some good highlights regarding scaling, but also had some really bad moments. Its not that hard to determine how powerful Jiren and Goku are for example based off how they scaled throughout the tournament.

How powerful are they then? I honestly checked out of DBS early. I know they have hax, but I haven't seen anything to suggest the levels of power you typically see people spouting on about like "multi galaxy busting".

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a picture of Starjun, not Midora.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By alextheboss  Online

@buttersdaman000:

Torikos planet is over half the size of Jupiter and all three characters on the team are strong enough to casually destroy it so Toppos blast area isn't that impressive compared to them.

All 7 of the super dragon balls together should be bigger than Toriko's planet and all of them together didn't even come close to filling up the area Toppo affected. They could have fit hundreds or tousands of super dragon balls in that area at least. Also we have fused Zamasu in the manga flat out stating he can destroy a galaxy.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000:

All 7 of the super dragon balls together should be bigger than Toriko's planet and all of them together didn't even come close to filling up the area Toppo affected. They could have fit hundreds or tousands of super dragon balls in that area at least. Also we have fused Zamasu in the manga flat out stating he can destroy a galaxy.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Over 600 earths would fit in Torikos earth, so I doubt all 7 super dragonballs would be bigger than it.

If statements are what we're going by, Neo was stated to have devoured the blue universe. The mystery 3rd demon in Toriko killed Neo with a poke.

I'm not really debating this btw, I just hear so many conflicting things about DBS. It's hundreds of times worse than DBZ in terms of consistency.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By alextheboss  Online

@buttersdaman000:

Over 600 earths would fit in Torikos earth, so I doubt all 7 super dragonballs would be bigger than it.

The Earth is 4x the diameter of the moon and about 50 moons can fit in the Earth. 7 x 50 is 350, so that would be about half if what you are telling me is right. Either way hundreds of super dragon balls could have fit in that area at least. If you mean mass then the Earth is 81 times bigger than the moon, so all super dragon balls would be about 567x the mass of Earth.

If statements are what we're going by, Neo was stated to have devoured the blue universe. The mystery 3rd demon in Toriko killed Neo with a poke.

Can I see that statement? And do we now how big the blue universe is? Other statements said Neo was killed by Supernovas before (he wasn't at full power though), and Don Slime who was supposeldy comparable to Neo had a solar system+ statement, not universe statement.

Goku and Beerus destroying parts of the unvierse in their fight is probably a better feat than anything in Toriko anyways.

I'm not really debating this btw, I just hear so many conflicting things about DBS. It's hundreds of times worse than DBZ in terms of consistency.

I completely agree.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

By what actual proof is Jiren faster again?

IceHeart_30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By what actual proof is Jiren faster again?

He scales to the GoDs who have decent feats, and there's this.

Loading Video...

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HitTheAssasin

Jiren basically stomps. He can oneshot with an energy blast, honestly has significantly superior strength and durability. He's also just as fast, seeing as to how even unmastered UI Goku, who's slower than Jiren, could blitz an FTL character in Dyspo and the likes of Golden Frieza could match and outspeed Dyspo as well.

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I would say everyone here is proven to be FTL. Not much definitive proof to say one side is tremendously faster than the other, though. Acacia has some pretty good reaction/combat speed feats prior to obtaining his final form, such as Dodging Deuros' laser which crossed numerous planets before Acacia could fall to the ground.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren blinks the verse out of existence. Mismatch.

GrayWolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren effortlessly. This is a huge mismatch.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I see that statement? And do we now how big the blue universe is? Other statements said Neo was killed by Supernovas before (he wasn't at full power though), and Don Slime who was supposeldy comparable to Neo had a solar system+ statement, not universe statement.

Goku and Beerus destroying parts of the unvierse in their fight is probably a better feat than anything in Toriko anyways.

I completely agree.

The Earth is 4x the diameter of the moon and about 50 moons can fit in the Earth. 7 x 50 is 350, so that would be about half if what you are telling me is right. Either way hundreds of super dragon balls could have fit in that area at least. If you mean mass then the Earth is 81 times bigger than the moon, so all super dragon balls would be about 567x the mass of Earth.

What does the moon have to do with this?

Sure

No, I don't believe the size was explicitly stated. But it's supposed to be the compliment of the red universe (the main one). And since everything in Toriko is bigger, any size disputes would favor it being on the bigger side anyways.

Yes, Neo was killed over and over again before reaching his full power and finishing off the blue universe. Don Slime wasn't comparable to Neo, though. He only knew the weak(er), baby neo and got stomped by the one we see in the series.

Goku and Beerus destroyed parts of the universe in the same way cutting down a tree destroys part of the earth. That feat is extremely hyped up, evident in that the biggest physical object destroyed was a star iirc. When the statements and the on-screen equivalent differ that much, I have a hard time believing it. The same goes for Toriko. Neo was stated to be able to destroy a universe/galaxy (likely over time), but the on panel feats don't quite match up. I don't think any of these characters can't outright destroy a galaxy, much less a universe.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

@deathhero61 said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

How powerful are they then? I honestly checked out of DBS early. I know they have hax, but I haven't seen anything to suggest the levels of power you typically see people spouting on about like "multi galaxy busting".

When people say galaxy level, its usually do to massive scaling of the beerus fight. I usually stick to star level+ and call it a day, its easier, and its fair. When I do that, I go from there and scale. "This character shrugged off Goku's star level attacks like they were nothing,(SSG form) then Goku went into another stage of power, SSBKK and still couldn't do much.

I'm not gonna lie looking back on it, the scaling was okay, but the amount of raw feats didn't really improve. All we got we're a bunch of feats where Jiren used telekinesis or raw power to stop people's most powerful attacks.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 alextheboss  Online

@buttersdaman000:

What does the moon have to do with this?

The size of the moon compared to Earth is similar to that of the Earth compared to a super dragon ball. At least in volume.

No, I don't believe the size was explicitly stated. But it's supposed to be the compliment of the red universe (the main one). And since everything in Toriko is bigger, any size disputes would favor it being on the bigger side anyways.

It seems he did it over time though. I would say that is comparable to Buu who was stated he would eventually destroy the entire universe if left to rampage indefinitely.

Yes, Neo was killed over and over again before reaching his full power and finishing off the blue universe. Don Slime wasn't comparable to Neo, though. He only knew the weak(er), baby neo and got stomped by the one we see in the series.

True, and I agree Neo>Don Slime, but Don Slime wasn't at full power either to be fare.

Goku and Beerus destroyed parts of the universe in the same way cutting down a tree destroys part of the earth. That feat is extremely hyped up, evident in that the biggest physical object destroyed was a star iirc. When the statements and the on-screen equivalent differ that much, I have a hard time believing it. The same goes for Toriko. Neo was stated to be able to destroy a universe/galaxy (likely over time), but the on panel feats don't quite match up. I don't think any of these characters can't outright destroy a galaxy, much less a universe.

I agree with your analysis with the Goku and Beerus feat, but SSG Goku is actually fodder compared to full power Beerus. So while SSG Goku may only be multi star/solar system level, characters like fused Zamasu, SSB Vegito, and Beerus could easily be above galaxy level.

Considering Cell stated he could destroy the solar system, imo this is toyotaro trying to say fused Zamasu can destroy the galaxy.

No Caption Provided

Yox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren easily

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren was unaffected by SSG Goku's full power punches, they aren't even going to make him blink.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watagashi, the alien Jaco caught, flew from an unknown planet to earth in hours, he is already thousands of X FTL and base Gohan one-shot his host before Barry Khan

Jiren speed blitz them

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren spites the verse.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren doesn’t even realize he killed them

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jiren manhandle them insanely and brutally.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren murderstomps.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren stomps. He has the scaling feats to no sell their strikes and one shot them. He has the backed up statements to solo the verse.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: totally forgot about this thread lol, but hit’s Time ability is literally based on PL, himself Vados and Whis point that out multiple times.

But again none of those hax work like toriko hax either way

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: Jiren oneshots, he is Massively faster,massively more durable, massively more powerful. We're talking three big star level opponents vs one Universe + + + level opponent.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren baby shakes

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: yeah you’re a dB fanboy i won’t argue with you.

But jiren isn’t faster.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: lmao. Hundreds of trillions of times FTL? Okay I’m done here. Keep that fantasy going.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: yeah jiren is 300+ trillion times FTL and humans can survive in blackholes naked. Lol.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: dude,these aren't my cals. I mean if you feel as if this website forums and calculations are unreliable...fine, but why debate here it if you're just going to dismiss and laugh off all things that contradicts your view point anyway?

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol even golden frieza rekt torikoverse let alone jiren...they get blitz to hell and back

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: I laugh at stuff I think is ludicrous and plain stupid(300 trillion times ftl lol) plus I also have a choice to do that. Ya dig?