- Kakashi has DMS and Obito's residual Rikudō chakra

- Base Hullk

- Feats from Boruto & The last can be used,

Note: This is comic versions

#2 Posted by decaf_wizard (17116 posts) - - Show Bio

This is basically Thor vs Kakashi. Whoever wins that wins the fight

#3 Posted by Noone1996 (12428 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers win.

Iron Man can solo with sonics. Even if he doesn't use them, the team would take it due to Thor and Hulk's superior stats and feats. Captain America is a non-factor. He'd get one-shotted casually.

#4 Edited by AvatarReiko (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Kamui is ridiculously hax and Ignores durability. Kakashi can warp their body parts into the kamui dimension or BFR entirely. He also can't be hurt when he is intangible since his physical form exists in another dimension.

Naruto creates dozens of clones with Kage Bunshin and spams mountain busting bijuudama's and shurikens, or uses TSBs.

Sasuke genjutsu GGs

Sakura is the only one that gets wrecked

#5 Posted by Noone1996 (12428 posts) - - Show Bio

@avatarreiko:

Thor can teleport them back if Kakashi managed to BFR anybody:

No Caption Provided

And Iron Man can analyze and neutralize telepathy, so genjutsu isn't doing anything:

No Caption Provided

#6 Edited by AvatarReiko (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996 said:

@avatarreiko:

Thor can teleport them back if Kakashi managed to BFR anybody:

No Caption Provided

And Iron Man can analyze and neutralize telepathy, so genjutsu isn't doing anything:

No Caption Provided

The OP says current versions and last time I checked, Mjolnir rejected Thor and went to off with some chick. Also, how do they survive Kakashi's long-range Kamui snipes and having their body parts warped into the Kamui dimension? It ignores durability.

Tony says he broadcasts a counter frequency to counter TP. The problem is, Genjusu in Narutoverse does not work by emitting frequencies.

#7 Posted by Noone1996 (12428 posts) - - Show Bio

The OP says current versions and last time I checked, Mjolnir rejected Thor and went to off with some chick. Also, how do they survive Kakashi's long-range Kamui snipes and having their body parts warped into the Kamui dimension? It ignores durability.

Good point, but the OP is being misleading because there is a picture of Thor Odinson with Mjolnir in the picture. I doubt that the OP had Amadeus Cho Hulk, Sam Wilson Captain America, and Jane Foster Thor in mind when posting this and that picture. Also, I don't recall the Kamui snipe being that OP. Do you have evidence that it could bypass ANY durability? If you have a case then I'll gladly concede and then maybe we can convince the OP to add Galactus to the Avengers team to make it fair.

Tony says he broadcasts a counter frequency to counter TP. The problem is, Genjusu in Narutoverse does not work by emitting frequencies.

In the battle forum we treat genjutsu as a form of TP. It wouldn't be fair to say, "Well, sure Iron Man is completely immune to all forms of mind control, hypnosis, or telepathy, but he's never countered genjutsu, so all of that is irrelevant".

#8 Posted by Cintona (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: that comment about Tony being immune is wrong. The idea is more applicable to MM , Charles Xavier, ect.

#9 Posted by Noone1996 (12428 posts) - - Show Bio

@cintona: Well his tech creates counter frequencies that disrupts the telepathy completely. However, it would be a no-limits fallacy to assume that it'd work on ANY telepathy no matter how powerful. His resistance, at the very least, was shown to work against Charles Xavier's TP which is planetary.

#10 Posted by WordWarrior (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers

#11 Edited by Cintona (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: if he is resistant to Charles Xavier's TP , ( Post a scan please) then he should have defense to genjutsu

#12 Posted by Noone1996 (12428 posts) - - Show Bio

@cintona: The Red Skull stole Xavier's brain and managed to give himself his powers. The scans I posted of him countering the frequencies were of Red Skull's/Xavier's telepathy. But here's more:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If you need proof that Red Skull had Xavier's powers I can dig up and look for those scans, but either way what I've got above proves that the telepathy worked on a planetary level.

#13 Posted by KrleAvenger (26269 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron-man solos. Hulk solos. Thor solos.

#14 Posted by Cintona (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: nah I'll take your word for it. It's just, difficult to accept right out from the get go because Tony does not have immunity to TP. His suit can counteract that, not him. That, and the fact that it works by canceling brain waves (the TP) not by just being immune also counts against the GG immunity argument . However, when it counts as cross-verse, assuming other TP works like Xavier's, Genjutsu should work the same way vs the avengers .

Summarily, with what you have shown, Tony should be immune ( with suit) .

However, the fight would be carried by Hulk and thor. TP won't win the fight.

#15 Posted by AlphaQ (6615 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony's frequencies can be worked around, since Red Onslaught said he would figure out how to cancel it out, given a little time, BTW.

#16 Posted by Noone1996 (12428 posts) - - Show Bio
@alphaq said:

Tony's frequencies can be worked around, since Red Onslaught said he would figure out how to cancel it out, given a little time, BTW.

Do you have a scan of that?

#17 Posted by Veravin (1080 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi bfrs hulk

I dnt know if rasenshuriken can affect thor or if naruto is faster than he is.

Either way. Kakashi is the key.. . If he bfrs hulk n iron man. They try to bring thor dwn.

Sakura handles cap.

#18 Posted by AlphaQ (6615 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: Sorry, but I misremembered. Just flicked through the issues, probably got it mixed up with Quire blocking RO's TP and getting overpowered.

#19 Posted by Noone1996 (12428 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Adriusus (3236 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers win. Hulk, Thor or Iron Man can solo due to their strength and durability.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
#21 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6541 posts) - - Show Bio

I just love how anime ninja's team speed and hax is ignored.

Also lol at Ironman soloing.

Avengers win.

Iron Man can solo with sonics. Even if he doesn't use them, the team would take it due to Thor and Hulk's superior stats and feats. Captain America is a non-factor. He'd get one-shotted casually.

Looking at you....sound speed sonics ain't touching them nor will they ever be thought of long enough to even become a pseudo factor in Tony's mind.

#22 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6541 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: Also nice counter Thor would be....if Kakashi's offensive(not defensive) usage of kamui was porting away whole/entire beings....lol he's shown to use it to kill on several occasions via durability negating dismemberment. So why are you assuming he won't here?

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
#23 Posted by deactivated-57c3cf21b495e (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8627 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at anyone soloing.Naruto team takes it.Kakashi BFRs them, Naruto Bijuudamas them, Sasuke Genjutsus them and Sakura dies.

#25 Edited by Noone1996 (12428 posts) - - Show Bio

@vintage_spiderman: I'm not assuming that Kakashi wouldn't go for the kill, I'm just asking someone to show me that it bypasses any amount of durability. Or show me that it works on someone as durable as the Hulk or Thor. Saying, "Kakashi's kamui snipe bypasses all durability" is a no-limits fallacy, my dude. Also, it doesn't matter how fast sonics are lol. They are AoE attacks that surround and expand in all directions. The only thing they could do is maybe outrun them, move out of range, and then nuke from a distance, but I'm not seeing why that'd happen. It's not like they can see the sonics coming or they have knowledge of how dangerous they are or anything. They won't know what's happening until they hear them and then it's game over since they don't have any resistance feats ;)

@marczaddy said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

Iron Man is more than fast enough to keep up with them and Hulk and Thor have AoE attacks that would be able to tag them.

No, you're right, Iron Man doesn't solo. His sonics do.

Avatar image for deactivated-57cc010f9e749
#26 Posted by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@marczaddy: @vintage_spiderman: Thor and Hulk has enough physical strength to tear entire planet with their own hands and and ironman has enough technology to keep up with god like creatures, so avengers will solo.

#27 Edited by vintage_spiderman (6541 posts) - - Show Bio

@superproherohunter said:

@marczaddy: @vintage_spiderman: Thor and Hulk has enough physical strength to tear entire planet with their own hands and and ironman has enough technology to keep up with god like creatures, so avengers will solo.

I know what they are capable of I READ COMICS believe it or not.

Still I know what the ninjas are capable of as well.

@noone1996 said:

@vintage_spiderman: I'm not assuming that Kakashi wouldn't go for the kill, I'm just asking someone to show me that it bypasses any amount of durability. Or show me that it works on someone as durable as the Hulk or Thor. Saying, "Kakashi's kamui snipe bypasses all durability" is a no-limits fallacy, my dude. Also, it doesn't matter how fast sonics are lol. They are AoE attacks that surround and expand in all directions. The only thing they could do is maybe outrun them, move out of range, and then nuke from a distance, but I'm not seeing why that'd happen. It's not like they can see the sonics coming or they have knowledge of how dangerous they are or anything. They won't know what's happening until they hear them and then it's game over since they don't have any resistance feats ;)

@marczaddy said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

Iron Man is more than fast enough to keep up with them and Hulk and Thor have AoE attacks that would be able to tag them.

No, you're right, Iron Man doesn't solo. His sonics do.

1.) It isn't a no limits fallacy ability....it has limits such as size of what can be warped and reaction speed of the user....the list goes on...

You want no limit fallacy read the last arc of Bleach manga...and witness "the alwanky" power set hahahahaha. Which was s**ted numerous times, but for some reason Bleach fandom still wank it.

Saying kamui is NLF is like me saying tp is NLF. It has counters just cannot be easily countered after it's in usage.

2.) Also yeah it does matter how fast sonics are....wtf lmao. The whole fight can be decided before they even become a factor. Or might not even effect them the same due to their vastly superhuman speeds they operate at as well.

Example x-men apocalypse movie's mansion explosion scene had present in it a massive AOE threat, but guess what Quicksilver was significantly faster and it was a "complete" non factor....lol trust me you do not want to play this game.

3.) Whose to say Tony will 100% start the fight with sonics before anything else consistency feats please maybe I missed a few issues lol? Next after you are done answering that explain to me how he is faster than anybody here on team ninja besides Sakura?

4.) AOE once again means nothing if the speed it travels at is not higher or of comparable speed than the speedster can react to and if the speed it is produced/started up at isn't great either. Not only that, but Kakashi and Sasuke's perception speed is their combat speed due to dojutsu abilities they don't even have to physically move to activate quite a few of their powers. And Naruto can react to beam sabers capable of crossing the moon nigh instantly, dodge light speed attacks within very close proximity to himself, etc... with raw combat speed physicals.

5.) Cap=utterly useless without plot to assist him, Hulk is starting at base as per OP's rules(look above) also toooooooo slow not to mention flightless as well as one dimensional in skill set, Tony is the most versatile via his suit's large arsenal of technological advances though too weak to matter in the end, and finally Thor the biggest threat on team due raw strength, magic hammer, more common sense than Hulk, etc... unfortunately in an random encounter this will not be enough. Oh did I almost forget to mention morals well the avengers are going to be holding back on what appears to be barbaric meta humans wearing sandals. Meanwhile minus talk no jutsu boy and Suckura....Hatake and Uchiha are merciless in combat......for the most part especially the latter.

6.) Worst case scenario Sakura dies, and the god/destined ninja's resurrect her cause they are just that strong at this point.

#28 Edited by AvatarReiko (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996

Note: It doesn't actually have to travel to the target. That is just the way the anime decided to animate it.
Note: It doesn't actually have to travel to the target. That is just the way the anime decided to animate it.

He can also throw them

No Caption Provided

Kamui is not a conventional attack. It's a space-time Jutsu that warps and teleports whatever Kakashi(or Obito) target into the kamui dimension. Furthermore, the Avengers team still do not have an answer to his phasing.

Iron Man is not fast enough. Unless he can move at speeds FTL, I can not see him tagging Naruto. The latter dodged Madara's light fang, which has been confirmed twice in the databooks to move at lightspeed. If those statements are not enough, there is also 8 gates Guy, who was moving so that he was distorting space. This would put him at high relativistic, if not lightspeed. Naruto is faster than Guy and has precog.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Naruto can just overwhelm Iron Man with thousands of Kage Bunshin, each spamming Biijuu bombs and Rasenshuriken variants. I highly doubt Iron Man is no-selling them.

#29 Edited by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6541 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Goldchamp101 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by hirev_starman (2195 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers win.

#33 Edited by Noone1996 (12428 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996 said:

1.) It isn't a no limits fallacy ability....it has limits such as size of what can be warped and reaction speed of the user....the list goes on...

You want no limit fallacy read the last arc of Bleach manga...and witness "the alwanky" power set hahahahaha. Which was s**ted numerous times, but for some reason Bleach fandom still wank it.

Saying kamui is NLF is like me saying tp is NLF. It has counters just cannot be easily countered after it's in usage.

So would the Kamui snipe work on Odin too then? The Beyonder?

2.) Also yeah it does matter how fast sonics are....wtf lmao. The whole fight can be decided before they even become a factor. Or might not even effect them the same due to their vastly superhuman speeds they operate at as well.

Example x-men apocalypse movie's mansion explosion scene had present in it a massive AOE threat, but guess what Quicksilver was significantly faster and it was a "complete" non factor....lol trust me you do not want to play this game.

The speed really doesn't matter if they stay nearby Tony. If Iron Man activates his sonics and then they blitz him before the sound reaches their ear drums, that still won't stop the sound from eventually reaching them since they would still be within Iron Man's vicinity. It's not like you operate on another plane of existence when you are moving faster than sound that allows you to just ignore noise. Unless they blitz Iron Man faster than the sonic can work and they instantly break his weapon before it reaches their ears, they aren't just simply immune to sonics due to being fast. None of that will happen though since they don't have knowledge of his sonics or how dangerous they are. Also, they aren't one-shotting Tony.

The Quicksilver example isn't a very good one since he could still hear his music in his headphones in Days of Future Past while moving super fast lol.

3.) Whose to say Tony will 100% start the fight with sonics before anything else consistency feats please maybe I missed a few issues lol? Next after you are done answering that explain to me how he is faster than anybody here on team ninja besides Sakura?

I agree that it's not his go-to move, but he does use his sonics more often than not. This holds especially true when he's surrounded or dealing with clones:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
This will definitely happen once Naruto starts using clones.

Iron Man also uses sound based attacks against opponents that can go intangible (Kakashi):

In case you aren't familiar, that's Ghost. An Iron Man villain capable of making himself intangible and invisible.

No Caption Provided

Iron Man is massively hypersonic. He's got travel feats where he moves across continents within seconds, he thinks within the span of nano and picoseconds, he's reacted to and tagged speedsters like Quicksilver, Spectrum, and Sentry, and he has microsecond reflexes. He's not outclassed by their speed by any means.

4.) AOE once again means nothing if the speed it travels at is not higher or of comparable speed than the speedster can react to and if the speed it is produced/started up at isn't great either.

So if Thor or Hulk smashes the ground with country busting force, they are somehow going to dodge it? What are they going to do? Run a couple countries away and then come back? Now, I'm not saying that they will use AoE attacks with that much destructive force, but I was just pointing out the flaw in saying that any AoE attack is useless against them. Thor and Hulk have been able to tag speedsters just fine with AoE in the past:

Not only that, but Kakashi and Sasuke's perception speed is their combat speed due to dojutsu abilities they don't even have to physically move to activate quite a few of their powers. And Naruto can react to beam sabers capable of crossing the moon nigh instantly, dodge light speed attacks within very close proximity to himself, etc... with raw combat speed physicals.

Let me ask you something, was EMS Sasuke and Edo Itachi faster than sound when they fought Kabuto?

Why didn't they do any of what you are saying right here? Just curious.

5.) Cap=utterly useless without plot to assist him,

Agreed.

Hulk is starting at base as per OP's rules(look above) also toooooooo slow not to mention flightless as well as one dimensional in skill set,

Hulk is actually a lot faster than people give him credit for. @ghostravage might be able to shed some more light on just how fast Hulk can be. Bruce is capable of tagging speedsters as well.

Tony is the most versatile via his suit's large arsenal of technological advances, and finally Thor the biggest threat on team due raw strength, magic hammer, more common sense than Hulk, etc... unfortunately in an random encounter this will not be enough. Oh did I almost forget to mention morals well the avengers are going to be holding back on what appears to be barbaric meta humans wearing sandals. Meanwhile minus talk no jutsu boy and Suckura....Hatake and Uchiha are merciless in combat......for the most part especially the latter.

Morals won't make a difference once the team realizes what they are going up against. They might hold back at first, but once they see how powerful team Naruto is, they will step it up. Honestly, I was about to argue that only Iron Man's morals are flexible when he goes up against powerful opponents, but honestly, that applies for the entire team. All of them are killers. I do think that the raw power from Thor and Hulk is enough. I will admit that Iron Man won't be able to keep any of them down (except Sakura) without sonics.

6.) Worst case scenario Sakura dies, and the god/destined ninja's resurrect her cause they are just that strong at this point.

That is most definitely not the worst case scenario lmao. Are you really THAT confident in their abilities? That Thor or Hulk won't be able to take anyone down with them except Sakura? LOL. You realize that Thor and Hulk are planet busters, right?

#34 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6541 posts) - - Show Bio

@superproherohunter: @vintage_spiderman:

Don't know anything about the Naruto guys

One guy can ignore durability and phase. To keep it simple.

One guy can dodge light speed attack whilst preoccupied by invisible dimensional entity's, "one punched maned" a moon slicer, clone by the thousands, etc...

One guy can control gravity, mental assaults, spawn inextinguishable fire onto things, teleport things/beings, open dimensional portals, etc...

One girl who has moderately enhanced strength, healing abilities, etc...

Avatar image for breaking_brads_void
#35 Posted by Breaking_Brads_Void (1094 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America is a non factor big time. Team 7 wins but just barely due to them being very Hax.

#36 Posted by Goldchamp101 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by KrleAvenger (26269 posts) - - Show Bio

@superproherohunter: Thanks for considering me an expert and for tagging me but I'm not gonna debate here. We all know how bad Naruto fanboys are yet they are calling us, a top tier debaters (ok I'm not a top tier but I would not consider myself bad) Marvel fanboys? LOL this has a great potential to humiliate them but I'm not interested. I'm just gonna say this:

• Thor solos.
  • Iron-man solos.
  • Hulk solos.
#38 Edited by Noone1996 (12428 posts) - - Show Bio

@avatarreiko said:

@noone1996

He can also throw them Kamui is not a conventional attack. It's a space-time Jutsu that warps and teleports whatever Kakashi(or Obito) target into the kamui dimension. Furthermore, the Avengers team still do not have an answer to his phasing.

When Kakashi uses Kamui offensively or violently, it's different from using it to teleport entire bodies away. For example, if Kakashi tries to kamui snipe someone's arm off, he snipes their shoulder or elbow area and the force of kamui acts like a mini-black hole and violently sucks in that part and that detaches the limb. Black holes physically rip apart whatever gets sucked into it, they don't just teleport things into it. In order for that to work on anyone here, it'd have to bypass their durability. It's not as simple as "hax" or "teleportation" when he kamui snipes. That's a no-limits fallacy. Would the Kamui snipe work on Galactus' arm too?

Also, Mjolnir has shown the ability to work on an intangible Vision, Iron Man is capable of tagging intangible characters with multi-vibrational repulsors and sonics, and Hulk has thunderclaps (sonics) as well.

Iron Man is not fast enough. Unless he can move at speeds FTL, I can not see him tagging Naruto. The latter dodged Madara's light fang, which has been confirmed twice in the databooks to move at lightspeed. If those statements are not enough, there is also 8 gates Guy, who was moving so that he was distorting space. This would put him at high relativistic, if not lightspeed. Naruto is faster than Guy and has precog.

I reject the idea that anyone in the Narutoverse is light speed, but Tony has tagged light speeders like Sentry, Quicksilver, and Spectrum before. He'll definitely struggle to tag them at first, but he will get them eventually. This isn't even bringing up AoE attacks.

Naruto can just overwhelm Iron Man with thousands of Kage Bunshin, each spamming Biijuu bombs and Rasenshuriken variants. I highly doubt Iron Man is no-selling them.

Nobody ever said he could no-sell Naruto's bijuu bombs. However, I am confident he can tank them by absorbing some of the energy while simultaneously transferring that power into his shielding. He once did that with an explosion that was capable of leveling the West Coast of the United States. Also, spamming thousands of clones is the worst thing Naruto could do:

Tony's sonics are the only reason that he has a chance. None of them have any sonic resistance feats and EMS Sasuke has even shown that he's vulnerable against them. As soon as Naruto uses clones, it's over for team Naruto.

#39 Posted by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldchamp101@runekingthor98@krleavenger calling some experts.

this can be good debate.

Nope Marvel fanboys will never accept Marvel losing if that's who you're tagging. Not sure if they are definitively just saiyan if they are....

they are best debaters, who don't like to wank and i also lack the knowledge on marvel so i just want to see the results.

#40 Posted by ITACHI_IS_GAWD (473 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: I respect you I just find Iron Man to be extremely overrated in this site. How can he solo 2 of the best PS users and one who can burn his armor out? Not to mention that the three all have the SO6P chakra. Has Iron Man's current version ever shown to be above that?

#41 Posted by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldchamp101 said:

agreed but that attack is slow , can be dodged if you move fast enough.

One guy can dodge light speed attack whilst preoccupied by invisible dimensional

no i don't agree, plus you can't prove that feat without data book.

One guy can control gravity, mental assaults, spawn inextinguishable fire onto things, teleport things/beings, open dimensional portals, etc...

true

true

#42 Edited by KrleAvenger (26269 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachi_is_gawd: Thanks. Iron-man is not overrated. He is underrated. If one guy overrates him that does not make him overrated. And he will not be burned mate. He is immune to Sun temperature. I'm not sure Amatarasu (the Black Flames) is on that level of temperature. Extremis Iron-man and Bleeding Edge Iron-man can regenerate Stark's body and his armor like Wolverine. He also has Hypersonic Speed (Mach 2000 on base level the least) and can travel and react faster than light (although only when he has to). I mean I can show some scans tomorrow because it is late but I am not sure what version of Iron-man we are using here. Some versions can't solo. Some versions can be stomped and some versions can only beat one or two members of the team.

#43 Posted by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
#44 Posted by deactivated-57c3cf21b495e (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@vintage_spiderman said:
@goldchamp101 said:

1. agreed but that attack is slow , can be dodged if you move fast enough.

One guy can dodge light speed attack whilst preoccupied by invisible dimensional

2. no i don't agree, plus you can't prove that feat without data book.

3.true

true

1. If you're referring to Kamui, not a single person on the Avengers has anywhere the speed necessary to dodge Kamui. Not to mention he can Kamui entire Biju, or a nail. He can make it minuscule, and just snipe them.

2. The whole point of the Databook is to give it context, you don't have to agree, doesn't really change much though, even without it they are still far faster than the Avengers.

3 & 4. Just like the above.

#45 Posted by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by vintage_spiderman (6541 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996

So would the Kamui snipe work on Odin too then? The Beyonder?

1.) It wouldn't work on Beyonder.

2.) Odin skyfather tier correct, but to answer truthfully I don't know I forget does his existence/durability transcend standard physical lvl or is he similar to Thor just very durable and strong and magically enhanced?

3.) Are they standing still or trying to defend?

The speed really doesn't matter if they stay nearby Tony. If Iron Man activates his sonics and then they blitz him before the sound reaches their ear drums, that still won't stop the sound from eventually reaching them since they would still be within Iron Man's vicinity. It's not like you operate on another plane of existence when you are moving faster than sound that allows you to just ignore noise. Unless they blitz Iron Man faster than the sonic can work and they instantly break his weapon before it reaches their ears, they aren't just simply immune to sonics due to being fast. None of that will happen though since they don't have knowledge of his sonics or how dangerous they are. Also, they aren't one-shotting Tony.

It didn't say they are immune I said it'd effect them differently.

Also yes they can onehsot him especially if Kakashi considers him a threat.

The Quicksilver example isn't a very good one since he could still hear his music in his headphones in Days of Future Past while moving super fast lol.

Comics/movies logic don't even try it. Suspension of reason regarding certain feats or physics doesn't mean you can lowball.

I agree that it's not his go-to move, but he does use his sonics more often than not. This holds especially true when he's surrounded or dealing with clones:

One you don't sound too sure of yourself, and two Naruto doesn't spam tons of clones off the bat like he used to....

Iron Man also uses sound based attacks against opponents that can go intangible (Kakashi):

Kakashi's intang is of the highest grade it'd being dimensional and all...meaning he is not physically existing in the space occupied you perceive him to be in fact it's only a trick of the kamui/technique itself you even still see kamui users bodies. Sonics cannot touch him.

Iron Man is massively hypersonic. He's got travel feats where he moves across continents within seconds, he thinks within the span of nano and picoseconds, he's reacted to and tagged speedsters like Quicksilver, Spectrum, and Sentry, and he has microsecond reflexes. He's not outclassed by their speed by any means.

He has okay travel speed, but far as raw combat speed goes he's lacking especially without prior knowledge of their abilities he is not reacting to them. Consistently he is not near as fast as you've made him to be here.

So if Thor or Hulk smashes the ground with country busting force, they are somehow going to dodge it? What are they going to do? Run a couple countries away and then come back? Now, I'm not saying that they will use AoE attacks with that much destructive force, but I was just pointing out the flaw in saying that any AoE attack is useless against them. Thor and Hulk have been able to tag speedsters just fine with AoE in the past:

Nothing like this will become a problem this fight will decided before things could ever become that hectic.

Let me ask you something, was EMS Sasuke and Edo Itachi faster than sound when they fought Kabuto?

Misinterpretation the sound emitted from the sage art style LIGHT dragon and they were one jutsu. That wasn't sound speed...

Not to mention whose to say Ironman's sonics are better than Kabuto's light+sound combo anyway?

Agreed.

Of course.

Hulk is actually a lot faster than people give him credit for. @ghostravage might be able to shed some more light on just how fast Hulk can be. Bruce is capable of tagging speedsters as well.

Hulk is superhumanly fast yes, but honestly no more lying he'd have trouble tagging hebi Sasuke without AOE shockwaves....based upon consistent representations.

Morals won't make a difference once the team realizes what they are going up against. They might hold back at first, but once they see how powerful team Naruto is, they will step it up. Honestly, I was about to argue that only Iron Man's morals are flexible when he goes up against powerful opponents, but honestly, that applies for the entire team. All of them are killers. I do think that the raw power from Thor and Hulk is enough. I will admit that Iron Man won't be able to keep any of them down (except Sakura) without sonics.

This never happens as everything Dms Kakashi does is nigh fatal or fatal and he's a ninja warrior with vastly different morals, and Sasuke is really powerful too and whose to say genjutsu couldn't be used pre Tony's knowledge to disrupt it with his tech? And Naruto would be a massive threat too, but he's a lot nicer in character until someone gives him a big reason not to be which could happen if someone dies which would be BAD.

That is most definitely not the worst case scenario lmao. Are you really THAT confident in their abilities? That Thor or Hulk won't be able to take anyone down with them except Sakura? LOL. You realize that Thor and Hulk are planet busters, right?

In character yes almost all of Dms Kakashi's entire move set is stupid broken hax, and he is a trained assassin basically. Not to mention his back up.

#47 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6541 posts) - - Show Bio

@vintage_spiderman said:
@goldchamp101 said:

agreed but that attack is slow , can be dodged if you move fast enough.

no i don't agree, plus you can't prove that feat without data book.

true

true

1.) What him spawning kamui on you or the kamui shuriken constructs? Just curious either way you are wrong.

2.) Downplay hahahahaha I knew someone had to without that they know Naruto solos their fav.

3.) Yep.

4.) Yep.

#48 Posted by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@vintage_spiderman said:
@goldchamp101 said:

3.true

true

1. If you're referring to Kamui, not a single person on the Avengers has anywhere the speed necessary to dodge Kamui. Not to mention he can Kamui entire Biju, or a nail. He can make it minuscule, and just snipe them.

damn those naruto fillers still waiting for episodes.

2. The whole point of the Databook is to give it context, you don't have to agree, doesn't really change much though, even without it they are still far faster than the Avengers.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

#49 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6541 posts) - - Show Bio

@vintage_spiderman said:
@goldchamp101 said:

3.true

true

3 & 4. Just like the above.

Exactly.

@vintage_spiderman: come on don't give up now, i want good debate.

Who said I was giving up? I just think about my post before hitting "post reply"

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
#50 Posted by deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79 (12104 posts) - - Show Bio