• 79 results
Posted by Dragonflow (121 posts) 2 years, 6 months ago

Poll: Eos Naruto vs Army (90 votes)

Eos Naruto 67%
Whitebeard and his crew. All past/present Shichibukai and their crews. The entire Donquixote Family. Entire marine force including all current Admirals. Blackbeard and his crew. Luffy and his entire crew/Grand Fleet 33%
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

• Eos Naruto VS....
  • Whitebeard and his crew. All past/present Shichibukai and their crews. The entire Donquixote Family. Entire marine force including all current Admirals. Blackbeard and his crew. Luffy and his entire crew/Grand Fleet
  • Naruto gets 3 months prep time to study his enemies and train intensely
  • army gets 1 month prep time to study/train
  • Fight till the last man standing
  • Naruto is Bloodlusted because Doflamingo just Killed Hinata and the army destroyed half his village
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
#1 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
#3 Posted by MiracleComeBack (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

naruto dies very terribly

#5 Edited by Vertigo- (17683 posts) - - Show Bio

excessive numbers are excessive...

#6 Edited by NoHatePax (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto casually one shots everyone here, mismatch

#7 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

This is kind of sad actually. Its basically Naruto vs entire OP verse and still OP gets stomped.

#8 Posted by zoldycklogic (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

If naruto can hurt logias then he loses 6/10 in a hard fight.

If he can't then he loses 9/10 in a long fight.

He has a chance of winning if everything went according to his plans after prep. But it's so hard.

#9 Posted by Kayc (577 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at thread, OP could have just said Naruto vs. OnePieceverse

#10 Posted by kasya_carey (5555 posts) - - Show Bio

bye bye Naruto

#11 Edited by Kayc (577 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder how this fight is set. A question that shud be answered;

Does Naruto stand in the middle while very one releases a barrage of destruction on him or is the team standing in one corner while naruto is at the other?

The OP made naruto bloodlusted and gave him prep. Doesn't look too good for OP team cus Naruto won't hold back.

1000 shadow clones...hmmm

4 kyuubi clones plus 9 BDRS....hmmm

Naruto flies to stratosphere and begins rain down some attacks......hmmm

And worst of all Naruto won't mind cus he won't hit any of his comrades

#12 Posted by sophia89 (19802 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto.

#13 Posted by TheVivas (19264 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Naruto? With 3 months prep?

He stomps badly.

#14 Posted by g2_ (11294 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto casually one shots everyone here, mismatch

No Caption Provided

#15 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@g2_: Actually this is EoS Naruto, who exactly from OP verse he can't oneshot? (Not arguing otherwise, just curious to know, EoS Naruto was at least country level, and OP high tiers are at max island level durability at the moment.)

#16 Posted by g2_ (11294 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: I never said that, I told him to GTFO because he is the greatest troll ever.

#17 Posted by Chaarrrt (386 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto has prep enough to know he's gonna have to use all his might from the very beginning so he's gonna go BSM mode which is likely his EoS mode (SPSM mode hasn't been activated any longer even though there are situations in which he might've needed it so I'm gonna just assume he doesn't have it anymore). He's gonna go into Kurama mode and spam bijuu bombs everywhere.

One month prep, and being so big a team who can brainstorm, they decissively must've found a way to not outright die from such a spam of attacks... There are many pirates in that list, and many abilities.

The admirals are gonna use their best attacks from the beginning in order to probably prevent Naruto from using bijuubombs to take on them directly, probably meteors so that Naruto redirects the bijuubombs and when he's distracted they're gonna try to go close-rangedly on him. Maybe barrierbility is also a factor if it can withstand bijuu bombs, which I'm not sure...

I can see some of the admirals' or whitebeards' attacks breaking Naruto's defense even in Kyuubi form tbh.

This is almost EoS Naruto vs One Piece verse and Naruto's gonna be stomped in the end.

#18 Posted by Kayc (577 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaarrrt: For this battle naruto is using SPSM. Look at OP

#19 Posted by KingTheron (378 posts) - - Show Bio

Omg, I...can't even, what? This is even worse than the last one. Naruto loses here. This is everyone in One Piece! How is this even remotely fair?

#20 Posted by Zensum (545 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

Just for kicks whats OP's defense for Naruto flying in the air and just bombing them with Saiken's water based rasen shuriken.

#21 Posted by KingTheron (378 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean sure Naruto could take out quite a few of them, but I mean c'mon, this is the entire cast for christ's sake! Too many variables, too many different power-sets, too many people that could kill him if he wasn't on his p's and q's. Bar destroying the entire continent in the first 2 seconds, I really don't see him coming out with a win here. Mind as well just add throw the rest of the Yonko in there too just for shits and giggles.

#22 Posted by Dragonflow (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingtheron The carzy part is, the majority of the votes are still going to naruto lmao

#23 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

The reason majority of votes are going for naruto is because he is a few tiers ahead of the op team, and fast enough to launch attacks that will absolutely wreck Op side.

The desperation to see one piece winning against EoS naruto is obvious, considering the thread is just stacking the cast and praying they could pull it off - and understandable perhaps since the power gap is frustrating.

But the only thing to do for now is to wait till one piece side actually gets some feats that actually make them part of this tier.

#24 Posted by Chaarrrt (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@kayc Yeah the only indication is the image because it doesn't say it in the OP. Also EoS =/= SPSM. In any case, SPSM Naruto would likely eventually fall too, although he'd put somewhat more pressure to the OP verse.

#25 Posted by KingTheron (378 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonflow: Naruto may be stronger than anyone shown in One Piece, but I can't be biased. I don't see him pulling out a win here. He would have to be damn near perfect in his execution. One mistake could cost him his life.

#26 Posted by Heatforce (5937 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's surviving the initial bijuu bomb bombardment? That's when the real fight will begin.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
#27 Posted by FreshFlintstone (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

@zensum said:

Lol

Just for kicks whats OP's defense for Naruto flying in the air and just bombing them with Saiken's water based rasen shuriken.

Kizaru immediately flying to Naruto and putting a light laser in his head. Whitebeard unloading island level quakes along with Blackbeard

#28 Posted by Zensum (545 posts) - - Show Bio

@freshflintstone: You think naruto can't react to kizaru. He was able to react to Madara's light fang beam. I doubt those quakes will bother him much midair or in full kurma avatar?

Idc who wins just throwing out points

#29 Posted by FreshFlintstone (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

@zensum: Kizaru is actual light, and has much more feats than some fodder one off move. They are not even comparable.

#30 Posted by Zensum (545 posts) - - Show Bio

@freshflintstone: This is the databook entry

"A ninjutsu used by those who gained the six paths power, they emit a beam of light to bisect the enemy. Like a sharp and pointed fang, it cuts all things with the speed of light, making it impossible for the enemy to evade even one swing."

#32 Posted by FreshFlintstone (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

@zensum said:

@freshflintstone: This is the databook entry

"A ninjutsu used by those who gained the six paths power, they emit a beam of light to bisect the enemy. Like a sharp and pointed fang, it cuts all things with the speed of light, making it impossible for the enemy to evade even one swing."

The databook also says Haku is lightpeed, spare me

“For Haku, it’s possible to move between the mirrors at the speed of light. It’s impossible to see attacks send out from this literal light speed movement”

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
#33 Posted by deactivated-5a794b61068b8 (7203 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto.

#34 Posted by Zensum (545 posts) - - Show Bio

@freshflintstone: Haku's is obviously incorrect like several db statements because the manga disagrees. Here with Madara's there nothing that debunks it that I recall.

#35 Edited by FreshFlintstone (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

@zensum said:

@freshflintstone: Haku's is obviously incorrect like several db statements because the manga disagrees. Here with Madara's there nothing that debunks it that I recall.

The databook is known for hyperboles you can't take anything it says seriously. What debunks the ridiculous Haku statement?

#36 Posted by TheVivas (19264 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto still stomps.

What's numbers going to do to someone who can make 1000 copies of himself, and just one of those copies is enough to defeat each different faction here?

#37 Posted by Zensum (545 posts) - - Show Bio

@freshflintstone: Doesn't act like light does scientifically for one ,he was visible to sasuke and not even hypersonic naruto caught him, among other things.

How is Kizaru's light explained

#38 Edited by FreshFlintstone (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

@zensum said:

@freshflintstone: Doesn't act like light does scientifically for one ,he was visible to sasuke and not even hypersonic naruto caught him, among other things.

How is Kizaru's light explained

How do you define or explain lightspeed movement from a being in fiction. You are not disproving the ridiculous statement. Madara's attack isn't lightspeed for the same reason Haku's isn't

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
#39 Posted by deactivated-57c3cf21b495e (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

The reason majority of votes are going for naruto is because he is a few tiers ahead of the op team, and fast enough to launch attacks that will absolutely wreck Op side.

The desperation to see one piece winning against EoS naruto is obvious, considering the thread is just stacking the cast and praying they could pull it off - and understandable perhaps since the power gap is frustrating.

But the only thing to do for now is to wait till one piece side actually gets some feats that actually make them part of this tier.

#40 Posted by Shadowmaster91 (2114 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto would win veeeeeeery difficult. If the characters are trying to not kill their own "allies" in the fight, how can they fight using their main abilities without risking in killing them. For example, what can Blackbeard do if he doesn't want to hurt his own men when using his techniques.

#41 Edited by Zensum (545 posts) - - Show Bio

@freshflintstone: How is a hypersonic character catching a "so called ligthtspeed" character not disproving the statement? "How do you define or explain lightspeed movement from a being in fiction." If it is stated and acts like light speed or it has feats synonymous with light speed.

*Note I don't believe its going this fast , I don't read OP so im trying to see what differs between him and this

#42 Posted by Vertigo- (17683 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

#43 Posted by StormKing1221 (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

Room+Shambles+Barrier+Sugar=GG

#44 Posted by FreshFlintstone (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

@zensum said:

@freshflintstone: How is a hypersonic character catching a "so called ligthtspeed" character not disproving the statement? "How do you define or explain lightspeed movement from a being in fiction." If it is stated to act like light speed or it has feats synonymous with light speed.

*Note I don't believe its going this fast , I don't read OP so im trying to see what differs between him and this

Massively faster characters get tagged all the time by ridiculously slower people. It's not out there in fiction. Second things moving at lightspeed in fiction is completely ridiculous and associating it with the actual speed of light is simply ludicrous. Speed of light in fiction in no way reflects how it actually works and it's just one of the things we roll with when something is stated to be lightspeed

#45 Edited by Zensum (545 posts) - - Show Bio

@freshflintstone: The thing is sauske's 1 tome could visibly see him moving at light speed which is weird since before he mastered sharingan he couldn't see/react fast movements by people who r much slower than light. So how would you debunk a lightspeed statement. Based on what your saying if im getting you correctly anyone could be lightspeed if stated even without the feats to go with it since "it's just one of the things we roll with"

Also where would u put kizaru.

*Edit be back l8r

#46 Posted by ash_kechup_ (276 posts) - - Show Bio

lol naruto stomps

#47 Posted by TheOriginalOne (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

@zensum: Dude, kizaru doesn't move at light speed. Most people forget that he still has to reform himself after going into light mode meaning its waste more time and that there is enough to prove he is not light speed. And remember when kizaru tried to attack whitebeard in the war arc and Marco swatted him away, lol Marco has never shown to have such speed, even in travel speed so the notion that kizaru is light speed is ridiculous.

#48 Edited by TheOriginalOne (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

Also this thread reeks of desperation. I think the OP was so mad about being proven wrong on his last OP vs EOS naruto thread that he made this one just to give himself some satisfaction. This is the same guy who apparently thinks that meurem can beat so6p Madara, lol what a fool.

#49 Posted by KingZod (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the saddest thread I've ever seen

#50 Posted by Zensum (545 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: I don't read OP I was just trying to get an idea cause someone said Kizaru would tag naruto.