EOS Naruto & Sasuke Run Top Tier Gauntlet

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@itachus17: PC DIana vs Sasuke/Naruto? Make the thread, right now.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By Itachus17

@cosmic_lantern: Lmao not with you..., and i would make in general no missmatch CaV's(especially not involving Naruto, that whole topic is already worse enough here).

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#203 darthjhawk  Moderator
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@itachus17 said:
@emperorthanos said:

@itachus17 above offer goes to you as well. Though I'd assume you would prefer New 52 Wonder Woman. Considering your troll comment and the fact that I don't know what I'm talking about should make it easy for you.

Why the hell should i make a New52 Wonder Woman vs Sasuke and Naruto CaV, i don't even think that she would win?

The only CaV we could make would be Pre52 WW vs Naruto and Sasuke, which in my opinion a missmatch and in yours still a fight they would lose is.

So end question, why the hell should anybody of us do such a CaV?

But i apologize for the don't know what you talking about comment, that was also uncalled for.

No I mean New 52 WW vs one of them. I would prfer to use Sasuke but I can use Naruto as well.

I know.

Because I think either could beat new 52/ rebirth Wonder Woman.

Thank you, it's alright.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator
Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: all time or recently? Prince is probably the best IMO, Muda somewhere in there, throw in TDP as well.

Now? In all honesty I'm seeing your name more and more on these boards in a good way and their isn't as much competition due to inactivity. I guess a better question would be what I consider a good debater.

@itachus17: why because you know the outcome? I know much more about Diana than you and I don't think it's a mismatch (if anything it's the other way around), surely you shouldn't have a problem proving otherwise even if that was the case. Don't turn tail and run now, I was almost excited for a second. Hell if you're that confident I'll even throw in maxima for you, that's a unbeatable deal.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator
darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#209 darthjhawk  Moderator

@cosmic_lantern: Oh cool, haven't seen them around, I'll try and find some debates they were in. Could probably learn a thing or two from them. And I appreciate the kind words, and can I ask what you consider a good debater?

Avatar image for artoriasabysswalker
ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still learning as I debate

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One of those threads eh?

Well, they would get wrecked by Hulk but could possibly take PC Captain Marvel. They'd cream New 52 Diana or Kara, they should ragdolled by the rest

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@darthjhawk: TBH, i only expanded my own range after watching others who aren't Naruto debaters......I've stolen a lot of things from the experts on these boards but the attitude is 100% original. I'll always be a Wendell fanboy at the end of the day but when I came to the vine I had knowledge on most of the JL, and a couple of the avengers. But now I'm into SW, W40K, to invincible, spawn, Video game chars, etc..... this site has given me good moments when I haven't had my head completely up my ass and I've learned a lot of things and to that I'm grateful to the users here.

Also a good debater is one who doesn't conform to the mass opinion without reason, who isn't afraid of going against the majority, has a recognizeable technique and has a bit of flavor here and there....Throw in a bit of confidence and you have a HoF debater.

@emperorthanos: DamN......how could I forget hulkage, litterally forgot about how dominant the guy is for a second. He has a bunch of onesided debates.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:

Just like I said, thank you.

But that is wrong. He ONLY ABSORBED NATURE ENERGY. If he could absorb nature energy, why would he do it by himself? Look, senjutsu chakra is still chakra IN THE END. And they do fuse together, once you have senjutsu chakra, YOU CAN'T SEPARATE IT APART. Mixing something still means you can separate it, you can't serate senjutus chakra.

Anyways, PROVE when sasuke has ever absorbed nature energy? When has he ever used any sage art related moves? When has he EVER done this?

He above senjutsu chakra from nature, no nature energy. No one in naruto can absorb nature energy without training unless you are a 10 tails jinchurriki.

You tried to use jiraya's word to make a worthless point, if we use the same jiraya's words, he also said the only way chakra works is by affecting the USERS chakra. Hulk has NO chakra thus, genjutsu won't work in the first place. I was using your point against you.

Affecting your 5 senses is affecting your mind moron. How to do think we perceive our 5 senses? Are you stupid or something? I am laughing at this!

Tag anyone you want son! They will tell you the same thing - TSB ARE DOING JACK SHIT HERE.

I agree with that statement. But something you don't seem to understand, HULK IS RESISTANT TO SUB ATOMIC ATTACKS WHEN SOMETHING MORE DURABLE THAT HIM, PRIMARY ADAMANTIUM IS NOT. Do you understand this now or do I have to explain that one more time?

Goudamas are NOT DIFFERENT. They attack on a subatomic level. Look, even after obtio lost the ten tails, he still wasn't going to be affected by the TSB. Why? Because he still had senjutsu chakra. But he was affected by the attack - Ash Killer Bone - which also attacks on the subatomic level. My point is, the only reason why all these people were resistant to TSB was not because of resistance but because of sage chakra. If they had any subatomic resistance, they would have been affected in the first place.

Nowhere has it ben said they bypass durability when Naruto characters NEVER HAD THE DURABILITY IN THE FIRST PLACE. You are confusing yourself here. They can't bypass hulk durability because his durability is of a higher level.

Flashback? Nope, show me where this happened in the manga, not anime. The naruto anime has a lot of added filler, so no, provide canon proof from the manga or stop talking about it. I'll be waiting.

He didn't give Sasuke ALL JUTUS, hr gave them his chakra. Giving his chakra does not mean giving them his moves. If that were the case, when Obtio became the 10 tails jinchuriki, he should have gotten all of Kaguya's moves like ash bone killer, but guess what, he didn't. Chakra can be transferred, moves are not. I have told you this before already as well.

Dude, If that is not evidence, then why don't you provide us with the evidence that suggests he CAN use Amaterasu? Please, why don't you? Lol, it won't be painful to him because he was already dead at that point. And yes, he used it against the shinobi alliance but you are wrong about another point. In the fight with itachi and sasuke, we see how big the Amaterasu can actually be. And that was done by a sick, dying itachi. You are telling me an edo Madara, who had unlimited chakra couldn't do it?

Go to 34:31 and see how much the Amaterasu can be spread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gobQVmJLVh0

Here, Itachi uses the amaterasu to chase sasuke with it, igniting everything the Amaterasu touched. You are telling me if Madara had a move like that, he wouldn't have done it. A move that can't be beaten by normal methods? A move that would have spread like "fire" through the whole ninja alliance like nothing? Hmmm, very naive thinking there.

As I have told you before, Madara does not have Amaterasu.

I am saying, hulk wasn't protected by Odin the first time. That is EXACTLY why he was affected by the move. She said Odin will not be affected, not hulk - which he was. The second time she tried it, he tanked it straight up. And another thing, her soul extraction is much better than anything in Naruto so I don't you what you are comparing at this point. If he could tank a move that strong, what makes you think Sasuke will make a difference? You do understand that if a person can tank a rocket to the face without harm, that automatically means he can tank a bullet as well? Unless that bullet is made of adamantium or something bullshit like that that is.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: I appreciate the recognition, assuming you were referring to me when you said TDP.

A couple other prominent Naruto debaters I can think of are Nyas and Marc, although the former hasn't been active in over two years and the latter no longer posts here. Aside from them, you and Vivas are also among the best, imo.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod: He decided to take a long vacation or leave permanently.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: @thedarkpaladin: ya if I need Naruto information I normally refer to you 2. While I can be a stubborn ass myself at least I known y'all got ur heads on straight and don't bring wild ass claims

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Oh wasn't aware. Random question again, are you aware if Leo has left permanently?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boltok100: Thanks for the compliment.

@kingzod said:

@thedarkpaladin: Oh wasn't aware. Random question again, are you aware if Leo has left permanently?

Leo's been banned for almost a year now. Accumulated too many warnings.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Itachus17

@cosmic_lantern:

@itachus17: why because you know the outcome? I know much more about Diana than you and I don't think it's a mismatch (if anything it's the other way around), surely you shouldn't have a problem proving otherwise even if that was the case. Don't turn tail and run now, I was almost excited for a second. Hell if you're that confident I'll even throw in maxima for you, that's a unbeatable deal.

You didn't even tag me...

And if you have so much knowledge about Post-Crisis Diana, plz answer some questions first:

-When killed Diana Clark?

-Why fought Diana a Green Lantern, even though they were no enemies?

-Which OP power has the lasso, that in character Diana wouldn't use?

-What gear used Diana against Genocide and why?

-When was Diana Employee of the Month?

Following your own kindergarten logic, surely you shouldn't have a problem to answer them with your amazing knowledge right?

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

One of those threads eh?

Well, they would get wrecked by Hulk but could possibly take PC Captain Marvel.

Da hell, how exactly?

They'd cream New 52 Diana or Kara, they should ragdolled by the rest

Pre and N52 feats, BLOODLUST ON.

Diana would easily cream them, their only chance is Kara.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: why play trivia here when we can take it to the CaV boards? Like I said if you think otherwise let's find out, I promise you Naruto/Sasuke would have their way with Diana less than 5 seconds into the fight. I can show you a whole lot better than I could ever tell you.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: PM? let's not derail the thread . I just really hope that it's not because you peg Cap as Superman's complete equal thus your reasoning for saying they can't beat him.

Doesn't change my stand that they would cream those versions of them

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Itachus17

@kingzod said:

@itachus17: PM? let's not derail the thread . I just really hope that it's not because you peg Cap as Superman's complete equal thus your reasoning for saying they can't beat him.

I would say, that is already too late for this thread.

I don't think Billy would be a perfect equal for Supes.

Doesn't change my stand that they would cream those versions of them

Which relevance at all has that for this thread, that's like me saying kid Kara would totally cream kid Naruto?

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: Not trying to be funny but I can't really understand you.

The point of me specifically pointing out New 52 signifies that they can't really do sh*t on this gauntlet. But they still beat Kara either way though Pre-52 or nah

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod:

Not trying to be funny but I can't really understand you.

That's ok XD.

The point of me specifically pointing out New 52 signifies that they can't really do sh*t on this gauntlet. But they still beat Kara either way though Pre-52 or nah

Sry i was just in a freaking PC WW with all gear vs Naruto and Sasuke thread(also a CaV against Silver Surfer), that agitated me a bit(some fanboys are...). We agree about Kara by the way.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: Lol it's okay fam.

Ah I see, gotcha lmao

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles said:

Oh man, the fact that you are so cocky while having no clue is awesome.

And the fact that you thought regurgitating the definition of a word is an argument is just laughable.

1) You need to try and read what I wrote. Dude, the pairing in quantum entanglement has nothing to do with speed, nothing actually crosses the distance to communicate from one particle to another. They are paired in a quantum state which does not allow for them for be separately defined, it has nothing, I repeat, nothing to do with speed. I'll try and forgive you since it is a difficult concept to wrap your head around but here you go, read this and try and get back to the conversation sometime this year. "Quantum entanglement is a physical phenomenon that occurs when pairs or groups of particles are generated or interact in ways such that the quantum state of each particle cannot be described independently of the others, even when the particles are separated by a large distance".

What does this have to do with the fact that Light particles not pairing thus creating the distortion that seems like 'bent space'? My lord, does watching 1 political speech make you a politician? So why in the hell are you arguing a point you have no idea where to begin with in the first place? Or are you so daft and thick that you somehow threw in "guy moved this fast" to give your argument some sort of ground to stand on? Guy clearly caused this effect when he broke the light barrier whether you want to accept it or not tbh, I never said it was his speed but I did state these phenomenon are FTL.

If you can't understand the material I am happy to help further. Even a cursory understanding of the concept would reveal that the concept of quantum entanglement has nothing to do with 'speed'. Also a tangentially related subject you should read up on is the Theory of Special Relativity which will help you understand that in the real world nothing can travel faster than light. Therefore your entire premise is based on a false initial statement.

This is where you've lost all sort of semblance to an intellectual. You're discrediting a theory with another theory JUST after we had a conversation of quantuam entanglement which irrefutably happens FTL, even with your fail wiki source which is an absolutely comical place to site information states that. Also nothing can move EQUAL to the speed of light, 1) Neutrinos particles move faster than light, LOL even the hadron collider can move a photon that's 3 m/s short of LS. Try to read your very own source next time.

2) This statement you are making regarding light has nothing to do with what I even said. Again, paying attention and knowing how to read helps a lot. Gravitational Lensing relates to how gravity effects light between an observer and a far away source of light. The 'bending' of the light has to do with the relative position of the observer and the source of the light and how that interacts with gravity over a vast distance. It has literally nothing to do with speed and certainly has nothing to do with anything related to FTL movement because again, as stated earlier, nothing in the real world can travel faster than light.

I see, you just can't comprehend properly, 'caused the effect' doesn't register in your mind now does it? In order for Guy to Even accomplish this feat he would have to be moving as Light, which he clearly did which again is the 'distort space' effect you seem to be skipping around. So let me dumb it down for you, the distorted reflection is faster than that initial light, heres a simple picture for you since you can't grasp words:

No Caption Provided

Take some time to read through these concepts and gain a greater understanding of them before coming back. If you don't like to use wikipedia feel free to pick and chose among the various cited sources at the bottom of each wikipedia page.

It's like talking sports with a little leaguer, I'm afraid you know nothing about Physics and/or astrology rather than incorrectly using definitions you've been given(I still can't understand that personally). If I asked you anything regarding the process of these phenomenon you'd be even more brain dead than you are now.

3) Now on to you "completely destroying" me. I will address each of your other points in turn

No need, you're beneath me either way it goes so addressing anything I've said automatically degrades it's value. Truly your kind are nothing but a disease on these boards.

. Speed, and super speed can absolutely fade with time if someone is exerting themselves. I have you ever seen someone do a sprint? They can't keep that up for very long can they? Have you ever seen a boxer throw a flurry of punches? if they can punch that fast in a burst, why aren't they moving like that all the time?

This premise only outlines the overall lack of intelligence im dealing with, did you miss the part where perception was stated or must I define that for you as well? It has nothing to do with physical movement even though we already seen Naruto can react in Nanosecond frames as well.

There is absolutely such thing as burst speed, and there is no evidence that Naruto can continue to react and fight at light speeds for sustained periods. He has one arguable light speed feat and other than that it's flat our conjecture.

I see you lack the skill and/or knowledge to correlate real world capability effectively. Light moves a foot in a nanosecond, if Naruto only moves when it's inches from his face that should outline pretty clear levels of speed.

2. Funny how it only seems to be CIS when Naruto gets tagged by slower characters and not when other people do. Naruto certainly has more than one example of being tagged by less than light-speed and considering his relatively few showings after he gained his "full power" it is more than acceptable to use those few instances.

Superman/Diana getting tagged CONSISTENTLY by mid-tiers isn't CiS. Naruto getting oneshotted by his daughter in basically any facet is and is clearly identifiable BS. Also no, in a serious battle, Naruto hasn't been tagged by people who are weaker than him so that premise is flawed as well.

3. I am not sure what this even has to do with Guy blitzing or not blitzing Madara. Can you rephrase this so it makes sense?

Guy Blitzed Madara to hell and back once he got the EE formation up, the only reason he could do anything was solely because TSB move on thought.

As for a CaV, what versions of Superman and Diana?

As I said previously, you're below me. It could be N52 or PC the outcome will be the same for you, please do accept my challenge so I can show you better than I can tell you.

1) I am going to prove who has been talking out of their ass, neutrino particles do not move faster than light, here are 3 sources that show I am correct and disprove your assertion.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2012/06/once-again-physicists-debunk-faster-light-neutrinos

https://www.wired.com/2012/06/neutrinos-cant-beat-light/

https://www.nature.com/news/neutrinos-not-faster-than-light-1.10249

Now that I have shown you either are ignorant on the subject of particles moving faster than light or simply lied about it, that should put to rest any talk of who actually knows the subject.

2) Moving on, I have decided to accept your challenge for a CaV:

PC/New-52 Superman and Wonder Woman vs. EOS Naruto and Sasuke

Lets see if you can back up your big mouth.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: Since you have no general idea of physics or science in-general let me ask you something simple that makes this finding yet another theory. WHich is faster a photon or a neutrino? If it travels faster than a photon (it does) than the theory of relativity is automatically destroyed by this notion because again 'nothing can move equal to or faster than the speed of light' if we went with this notion it would also assume that the neutrino has no mass but we know that to Be incorrect. Back to the photon, if it was truly massless than why can't it be accelerated to the speed of light in the Hadron Collider like the neutrino? If it has mass and is irrefutably close to the light barrier where is the infinite mass effect? The 'warping of space'? Please do enlighten me here since you know what you're talking about? Theirs definitely right/wrong answers in physics, because one guy already knows how the universe works and putting it online just makes it the infallible word of god.

Also you inferior infinitesimal being, I clearly stated composite Naruto/Sasuke, I'll be making the thread shortly btw.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: Since you have no general idea of physics or science in-general let me ask you something simple that makes this finding yet another theory. WHich is faster a photon or a neutrino? If it travels faster than a photon (it does) than the theory of relativity is automatically destroyed by this notion because again 'nothing can move equal to or faster than the speed of light' if we went with this notion it would also assume that the neutrino has no mass but we know that to Be incorrect. Back to the photon, if it was truly massless than why can't it be accelerated to the speed of light in the Hadron Collider like the neutrino? If it has mass and is irrefutably close to the light barrier where is the infinite mass effect? The 'warping of space'? Please do enlighten me here since you know what you're talking about? Theirs definitely right/wrong answers in physics, because one guy already knows how the universe works and putting it online just makes it the infallible word of god.

Also you inferior infinitesimal being, I clearly stated composite Naruto/Sasuke, I'll be making the thread shortly btw.

Dude, there are literally 3 articles I just showed you that show that neutrino's adhere to the the theory of relativity and do not travel faster than the speed of light. It is right there in black and white stated by the physicists who originally performed the experiment that mistakenly showed neutrino's exceeding the speed of light. Let me ask you something, are you straight up delusional?

I am going to go ahead and take the word of actual physicists over yours if you don't mind. But hey if you have proven FTL particles I urge you to go ahead and go claim your Nobel Prize in physics because you would surely get one for that.

Also what you posted doesn't even make sense. I never talked about photons having mass or not having mass, you are going off on a rant, are you ok?

Flagged first of all and second you didn't state composite, but fine use composite if you want as long as it doesn't include video game, it doesn't make any difference.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@man_of_miracles: Yep, officially arguing with a monkey with a textbook in his hands. Ignore the argument, reply to one relevant part of it to seem intelligent, and roll with it.

Btw, I smell coward coming from you, if it's such a mismatch than why must I exclude video game feats when I stated composite in the first place (post 174)? Are you opposed to making it fair because you know you're well beneath me even with the supposed advantage?

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: Yep, officially arguing with a monkey with a textbook in his hands. Ignore the argument, reply to one relevant part of it to seem intelligent, and roll with it.

Btw, I smell coward coming from you, if it's such a mismatch than why must I exclude video game feats when I stated composite in the first place?

Lol, dude you aren't even arguing with me at this point, you are arguing with world renowned physicists who have already proved your assertion to be incorrect. Like I said if you have contradictory evidence other than your own statements (which are not evidence btw) please feel free to present it.

Because I haven't played the games and games are known to have ridiculous outlier feats sometimes and gameplay that is difficult to quantify. Is excluding game feats an issue for you?

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak69: naruto and sasuke beat the surfer? You are high.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god: rahh, I read that one comment that I couldnt ignore.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*whips newspaper*

Hopefully those fellars on the vine can give me some entertainment....

1. Supergirl

Either solos, low difficulty.

2. Etrigan

Now this guy.....honestly speaking he should be above or just under MMH, all depends on whether you buy their so6p's chakra being a 'godly weapon'. If not they can definitely seal him, however etrigan is beastly . Duo 8/10.

3. Hulk

The only guy here that can do practically anything to this team while being able to eat nearly everything they can throw at him. They tactically dominate Hulk though, and TSB can hurt him so I figure they can seal him eventually. The hardest physical battle here, dup 6-7/10.

4. Captain Marvel

Carroll above Hulk? Lol.

5. Thor

Thor just gets trounced on, Sasuke teleporting away his hammer ends the fight.

6. Wonder Woman

Either solos in a good bout.

7. Superman

Either can debatably solo, the duo hits him with a 50 hit combo before he touches the ground.

8. Martian Manhunter

No.

9. Sentry

Standard sentry is non Jobbing Gladiator level. Hyperion level at most.

10. Silver Surfer

No.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: I think this is DC's Captain Marvel, not Carol Danvers

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Some peoples claim that Naruto wank doesnt Exist
  • Those peoples also claim that naruto and sasuke can beat the hulk , Superman , Silversurfer , supergirl

No Caption Provided

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Sasuke get his perfect Sussanoo? I could see them beating Thor or Superman

X

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Sasuke beating Supergirl? I don't know about this...

I don't even think they get passed 1.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Some peoples claim that Naruto wank doesnt Exist
  • Those peoples also claim that naruto and sasuke can beat the hulk , Superman , Silversurfer , supergirl

Except....:

• I know about every character in this gauntlet, and I'm willing to wager I know much more than you
  • Naruto and Sasuke easily discard Hulk with either space/time hax or sealing
  • Superman and supergirl are practically fodder in every conceivable area of combat and both are by all means nearly oneshottable
  • And not only did I hint Norrin No diffs them but I made it evidently clear MMH does as well. However everyone else gets murked medium difficulty at the most

I been meaning to get around to making an Etrigan RT(I don't see him much on the vine despite how powerful he is) however making you rage would be much more entertaining.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dbc884ab14f4
deactivated-5dbc884ab14f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 1.