10. There is too much to list on what Surfer does to Naruto Earth

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By cergic

@streak619: A great portion of your post is based on assumptions, and i'm not keen on correcting you. Plus, you contradict yourself when you accuse me of assuming things, when your own response to me was nothing but said action. And let's not even discuss your second one. I stand by my initial comment, and your replies remain incoherent to it (or so i deem, as you basically say "i disagree but my opinion is my own so there").

I get what you are saying but you are incorrect. I am in fact being proved of your lack of knowledge about said character the mere moment you write such silly things. If you in fact knew enough about the character(s) you'd not write what you wrote. Being objectively wrong is more than an insinuation or a sign.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Itachus17

@emperorthanos said:

@itachus17: yup ask anyone on these forums. I am very well known troll.

I don't care if you're a well known troll or not, if i see you trolling i call you a troll.

So again either you have not the slightest clue or are just trolling.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Itachus17

@streak619:

Wow. No, I was just trying to point how meaningless that argument was. By showing it can be used on people who you have no knowledge on whatsoever.

Yeah it could and the other person would be right to do so in that case, so what's your point exactly?

Amenotejikara + ningendo.

Amenotejikara +gaakido.

Amenotejikara+gaakido+ningendo.

Amenotejikara+gudoudama

Gudoudama+Limbo.

Tskuyomi.

Izanagi.

Izanami.

Sealing jutsu.

Amenotejikara+jigokuga.

Amenotejikara.

And yeah that was WW.

Great a list with some of their best jutsus, some even completely useless against Wonder Woman...

That doesn't explain in the slightest how they beat a vastly superior opponent, you could have also just said plot and talk no jutsu(which would be even a much more realistic option with Kishi as writer) instead.

6 Was Thor.

Great, same question, same problems barring speed(although it's through high diff at least a bit more realistic)?

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They could beat new 52 WW, and New 52 captain marvel. They could also beat grey hulk and professor hulk (I think that's his name) and Maybe unworthy Thor (that's a tossup IMO)

They could also beat Supergirl, even with the rules of this thread.

Unworthy Thor wouldn't be such a tossup, but they stand zero chance against worthy Thor.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: I said tossup, because I don't know how powerful unworthy Thor is.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way they can get past super girl is by using Naruto's male sexy jutsu on her other than that super girl punches their heads of

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at hulk

Lol at naruto verse standing three seconds of q chance against slver surfer

TwentyGoodMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually think reverse harem jutsu could be a sound strategy here against Supergirl for confusion

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@emperorthanos said:

@itachus17: yup ask anyone on these forums. I am very well known troll.

I don't care if you're a well known troll or not, if i see you trolling i call you a troll.

So again either you have not the slightest clue or are just trolling.

I'm agreeing with you. I am a troll.

But if you want we can do a Cav and I can show who has no idea what they are talking about.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: at least he is new here (maybe) so id say he deserves a break, nonetheless its pretty hilarious that he thinks they beat the surfer

jobbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marishtar: Honestly either can match Pre 52 Supergirl on their own. So together they should beat her.

WW would beat them individually but together they could give trouble though she does win more often than not.

Before the 52, we had PC Supergirl doing this: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98379/2031312-360__20111006123200265.jpg

Meanwhile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FubCHfZsIAg

Naruto's full bijuu cloak still isn't even fast enough to outspeed the Sharingan, which has it's highest feat at helping Itachi and Kakashi perceive natural lightning. Natural lightning is mach 250, which would be a hard limit for either fighter, though it's unreasonable that they'd ever come close to that speed for sheer lack of feats.

Also, at 2:30, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omgEtiD1C8Q Naruto and Sasuke's combined defenses can't block several large stadium busting jutsus followed by a city level attack.

If Naruto and Sasuke took a straight hit from any Supergirl's max strength, even CW television drama Supergirl, they'd be turned to paste. They have both lost their arms to attacks that couldn't even destroy the entire last valley, much less destroy the entire land of fire.

New 52's Supergirl's highest speed feat is shown here: https://imgur.com/a/ejrZf

Naruto's highest speed feat is keeping up with Kaguya, who didn't display any extraordinary speed other than being nebulously faster than Madara. The best quantifiable speed feat Naruto and Sasuke have are running from the site of the final battle to the last valley in a short-ish amount of time: https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=yiY6tvNU&id=8CF5FA698A41EAD32B4AA7CAC1C5DEBCDF5651BC&thid=OIP.yiY6tvNUK3SvJTDSJ4u7WAEsCt&q=map+of+naruto&simid=608031615582078023&selectedIndex=0&ajaxhist=0

From the land of lightning to the last valley is a similar distance from kono to the sand, which was a day's journey for a non-ninja messenger bird and 3 days journey for Naruto and pals at the beginning of Shippuden. Even if we highball the bird to be 60mph, faster than a Peregrine Falcon's horizontal, the distance is only roughly equivalent to going from New York City to Dallas.

Sasuke's Rinnegan can't really BFR her because it's never been used as a direct offense, weakens him greatly making him weaker than Sakura, and making him around the same speed as the loser sword kid kage in the Boruto movie, and is so slow in closing that the creepy scientist guy and his sidekick from the Boruto movie, who haven't shown anything above gennin combat ability, followed him through.

I'd like to see why you think that they'd do better together. They only get the souped up megazord, which actually has the lower durability feat, blocking a lower city-level attack before giving out, opposed to Naruto's best durability alone, tanking a crust buster, which at the very least qualifies as small mountain level durability. Moreover, they don't have any combo offense. The only thing they gain is Naruto trying to buy time for Sasuke to use genjutsu, but that isn't going to happen if he needs to activate Susanoo to stay alive and Naruto has the toads anyways. Sasuke's genjutsu has never done much more than momentarily confuse Itachi as to his location and kidnap a bunch of bijuu, so it's a very poor win condition unless he's packing some Kryptonite knuckles.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#67  Edited By ProteusXManRxis

Stop at 1.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@cosmic_lantern: This might be one of those special instances where I agree with you. Regarding hulk, I think they could seal him as well.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By TheOriginalOne

Hulk should be much higher on the list. And yes, hulk can tank consecutive bijuu bomb, anyone who thinks otherwise is ridiculous. And on the hulk vs naruto and sasuke thread, feats have already been provided for hulk resisting soul rip. Power Absorption? Who is going to do that? Sasuke? So not Sasuke can absorb gamma energy? Huh .....

Amaterasu? Lol, 1 of the most garbage moves in naruto that have has done nothing impressive.

Savage or above and their ONLY options for victory are bfr or sealing. If it is savage and they could hurt him, they wouldn't be able to keep up with his regen.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Sy8000

They wouldn't have any trouble with Wonder Woman. She isn't faster and is vulnerable to piercing attacks.

Honestly I'm not going to answer this thread because I'm starting to feel like high tiers are inconsistent garbage who struggle with vastly weaker characters regularly...actually Hulk has been consistent since Pak, but the inconsistency of others rubs off on him.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 thing I want to address, what is Sasuke going to absorb of hulk? Gamma radiation? Do people not see how stupid this actually sounds? I have already said they can beat hulk via bfr or sealing but any of this soul rip, Amaterasu, power absorption garbage - NO. That is why people are saying Hulk should be higher - due to his hax.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17:

You actually believe you're right?? You just judged me because are opinions are different. Is that normal for you?

2)maybe you didn't read properly? Because Amenotejikara + Ningendo, would kill her in a few seconds.

Also, no all jutsu will work against her here.

'Great, same question, same problems barring speed(although it's through high diff at least a bit more realistic)?'

The list of jutsu is my answer.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic:

I haven't made any assumptions. At least none abut you.

I haven't made any assumptions on you based on the clash of opinions. So I haven't done 'said action'.

Never said your opinion was wrong.

Never judged you based on my opinion, or yours.

Both of which you did.

Simply asked you to not question my knowledge, because of the clash of our opinions.

Whether it be objectively wrong or an insinuation, it is completely based on your opinion. The whole core is you are taking your opinion as conclusion and then proceeding to say stuff like:

'If you in fact knew enough about the character(s) you'd not write what you wrote.'

Feel free to say all you want, after you have defeated me in a debate.

Until then keep it at: 'To each, his own'

Thank you.

Foremostproxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Foremostproxy

@streak69 & @emperorthanos: Sasuke has never once shown the ability to soul rip even once. Ascribing to him powers that he doesn't ever use is ridiculous.

Even if he were to have them, he doesn't use them in character, making them a non-issue in any standard battle on this forum.

Bloodlusted doesn't mean out of character.

New 52 Wonder Woman (Pre-Rebirth) utterly outclassed Supergirl before her God Mode power up. That same issue, Supergirl tagged a serious Barry Allen during a protracted melee and nearly killed him by kneeing him in the face.

EoS Naruto and Sasuke are out of their speed tier here in even their match against Supergirl.

She's bloodlusted and will slam into them at max speed as she is often wont to do. They won't survive. Hell, even Madara was helpless before Guy's speed, and Guy's speed is maybe a tenth of Supergirl's bloodlusted speed when charging at you.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@Foremostproxy: When did I ever say anything about Sasuke using soul rip.

Supergirl really has no speed feats above either of them

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: I'm assuming that is reasonable, to equate chakra and the energy that their opponents are using. Like gamma radiation equal to chakra or something

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@streak619: No, that is absurd. Just because it is called gamma "energy", does not mean it is chakra.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Streak619

@theoriginalone: well, off course they aren't, it was just a suggestion, anyways at the very least we can take lifeforce energy as chakra, and maybe gamma radiation as nature energy?

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: It is not nature energy, it doesn't occur in nature - naturally. Gamma energy or gamma radiation is just as it name suggests - radiation caused by nuclear reaction and the worst kind of all.

If gamma energy was freely available in nature, all of us would have been dead. The 2 compare in no way.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: fair enough, though you are on board, with the chakra = life force energy?

If so, your question is answered, Sasuke can absorb hulk's life force energy completely, and leave him to die.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: No, I said chakra is life IN NARUTO, it doesn't exist in Marvel. Sasuke can absorb chakra but Hulk has no such thing so he is not absorbing anything.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: So why not equalise them, it should make the battles more easier to quantify. Would be easier to come to conclusions, and life energy is life energy, just cause they have diff. names doesn't mean they're not the same thing, In naruto, if you run out of chakra, you die, if any mortal character in marvel runs out of life energy they die too. It is reasonable to equate the both to each other.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@streak619: No, it wouldn't because they have nothing to do with each other. They have not comparable feats. Life energy in naruto is chakra, in Marvel, it is not. And Sasuke has only shown to absorb chakra, nothing else so if there is no chakra, he is not absorbing anything.

If I were to give hulk chakra, it wouldn't mean anything to him but help the naruto side because they have experience with it. You can't give someone random powers which they have no feats for. Running out of life energy is not the problem but "life energy" in marvel is not the same life energy in naruto - they are 2 completely different entities.

You can't just go and say they are the same. And hulks "life energy" is his gamma energy which no one in Naruto can do anything about.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: chakra is just a name, it is essentially just what ninja call their life energy. In marvel, they not calling life energy 'chakra', doesn't mean it is not essentially identical?

Other than the fact that marvel can't use ninjutsu, there isn't any essential diff. Between chakra and life energy. In fact Chakra is just a Vedic term that was referred to the reservoirs of life energy that exist in our body. Kishimoto just decided to make it life energy,

Chi and chakra are essentially the same thing. In marvel, every organism has Chi, Sasuke can absorb chakra, chakra being essentially the same thing as chi, Sasuke can absorb chi.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@streak619: No, that is wrong. Chakra is not just a name in Naruto. Before Kaguya ate the God fruit and her sons then spread chakra to others through ninshu, no one had chakra and they were living just fine. After Hogoromo spread chakra to others, it became an important life force in the later generations.

Marvel has no such thing. You have no basis to what you are saying. You are just assuming at this point.

Kishi did, Marvel didn't. Different things. You are the one who says chi is the same thing as chakra, nothing else suggest the same.

From marvel wiki:

"Chi or Qi is the bio-electric energy that surrounds all life-forms. Some people have been able to train themselves to enhance their minds and bodies. It can also be used to heal themselves and others. Many martial artists have some level of skill in Chi manipulation."

Read - it says "surrounds". And it is not life force like you claimed, it is a "bio-electric energy". Chakra is inside the body while chi just surrounds them.

I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:

From the Marvel Wiki:

Bioelectricity or Bioelectrogenesis is the generation of electricity by living organisms, a phenomenon that belongs to the science of electrophysiology. This phenomenon allows, plants, insects and fish and larger life-forms to glow or produce electrical discharges.

It is not a breath of life, it is just something that "SURROUNDS" all life force. I showed you quotes from the marvel wiki, you have just said something you assumed.

Again, all assumptions.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone:

Accepted.

Though in what way is Chakra different from life force energy in Marvel, the lack of chakra and life force energy leads to death, which, while isn't hard evidence, testimony that they are the same thing.

The only way Chakra is different is that it was granted to people. Chakra now however is different. Chakra is something that is very essential to ninjas as they will die without it.

Other than it it's origins I don't see the difference b/w chakra in Naruto and life energy in Marvel.

Chakra however has a definition, do you have a scan that explicitly states what life energy is marvel?

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:

I agree, currently in Naruto, the lack of chakra will leads to death.

I agree again, Chakra is the most fundamental thing is Naruto.

The problem is, the life force in Marvel, whatever it is, is not CHAKRA. That is all. If it was chakra, then you would have been right and I wouldn't have said anything. But it isn't. We don't even know the "life force" in Marvel.

And remember, before people got chakra from hogoromo, they used to live normal lives. Meaning, chakra was not a life force at the time. Later on, it became one of the main life forces in Naruto but we still don't know if it is the only one.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: Chakra is energy is energy obtained by the combination of Spiritual energy and physical energy.

Has it ever been explicitly stated, as to what lifeforce energy is in Marvel.

Also your missing my point, my point was to equalise them so one can extrapolate scenarios far more easily, and can let both characters fight with full power. I never actually wanted to prove that life was same for both cases, it is just that you are arguing that one cannot do so because, they aren't the same.

It is reasonable to equalise them not for the belief that they are the same, but for the sake of the fight.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: I know what chakra is dude, lol.

I will admit, I haven't seen "Life-force" being used but since I haven't read EVERY Marvel comic out there, I am not too sure.

All characters are still fighting at full power. Only thing Sasuke can't do is absorb gamma radiation which he shouldn't be able to do anyways as he has no feats for such, both in the manga or the anime. He still has his best moves and so does Naruto.

The problem is, you can't equalize the 2 things because they don't have anything in common. Gamma radiation is not life energy in any sense and we don't even know if Hulk has any "life-force". If you equalize the 2, you are giving the naruto team an instant advantage. That is like me saying the naruto team can't use their chakra because no one from Marvel/DC has ever encountered anything like that before.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Streak619

In order to mould chakra, 1 must mould spiritual energy and physical energy, I believe that people before Hagoromo's time didn't have chakra because they didn't know how to mould spiritual energy and physical energy. After Hagoromo introduced Ninshū, people all over the world started moulding chakra, their own chakra, as well as the pieces of chakra that Hagoromo passed on. After Indra introduced ninjutsu, people started using chakra that they were constantly moulding as weapons, and the moulding of chakra became regular, such that people now had their own chakra flowing regularly through their systems, after millenia in the current era, it has become more hereditary to possess chakra even at young ages, it went from being a technique to partially genetic.

this clears the misconception that chakra isn't something beings can possess unless it is granted.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Streak619

@theoriginalone:

'I know what chakra is dude, lol.'

Wasn't implying you didn't, though.

Dude, hulk does have life energy, everybody in Marvel has life force energy, the issue here is whether it is explicitly same or different.

'That is like me saying the naruto team can't use their chakra because no one from Marvel/DC has ever encountered anything like that before.'

Not really, it doesn't give them an advantage, it just brings them to their normal level from being nerfed.

For example, If we were to argue Rogue vs the Naruto verse.

I can say, life force isn't Chakra hence rogue has only her other abilities. That is nerfing, the point ISN'T

Whether life force = Chakra, it very well may not be, and frankly I wouldn't care. Point is, we want to see a battle b/w Rogue and naruto at their full power.

In this case giving a rogue her ability to absorb life force, by making Chakra = lifeforce, is not giving her an advantage, it is just making a set up such that she can fight like she normally does,

Similarly, making Chakra = lifeforce, simply allows the Naruto team to fight like they normally do, otherwise, we're basically downplaying. Certain equalisations and assumptions, which allow both characters to fight at full power and capability, are reasonable.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@streak619: I never said you were. I just found it pointless for you to tell me.

Yes, they should have life force but their life force is different from Naruto. And don't say everyone has the same life force, these are 2 different verses.

You don't seem to understand my reference. By saying Marvel life force = chakra, you are giving the naruto team an unfair advantage. It is about giving unfair advantages to each team.

But that wouldn't be fair at all. Has rouge ever shown to control chakra? If not, then it would not be fair to naruto if you give her an ability she doesn't have.

How are we downplaying? It is not our fault that Naruto and Sasuke are from a different verse. You can't equate something that is not there. Why are you so adamant in giving them this advantage in the name of "fighting full power"? This is a fair fight. Naruto and Sasuke can't use the abilities they don't have.

If I were to equalize hulk speed with Naruto and Sasuke, do you see how I am giving him a HUGE advantage? That is the same thing as you saying Marvel Life Force = Chakra. It benefits one side more.

Anyways, Marvel has nothing like chakra in it and Sasuke has only been shown to absorb CHAKRA. The problem is that you are using "life -force" as a broad term. Just because Sasuke can absorb Chakra (a form of life force), doesn't mean he will be able to absorb another form of life force that is not chakra. Remember, the life force used in Marvel doesn't have to be the same as the one used in Naruto.

eg. A Sharingan can copy most common jutsus but it can't copy advance jutsus like Kekkai Genkai or Kekkai Tota. Even thought they all fall under the same jutsu (I am strictly talking about jutsu here, not dojutsu) category, they are different types of jutsu. Just like the term "Life force" - just because one thing is the life force in one verse doesn't mean it is the life force for another.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Streak619

@theoriginalone:

Let us sort this out

The agenda is to decide who will win in a fight while they're at their strongest.

This is priority.

Naruto verse has a lot of haxes, which are based on the fact that everybody possesses chakra.

We don't want a realistic situation where we have to compute the implications of having possibly different life forc energy, it is tedious and unconclusive.

Nobody wants to have a fight where the 2 characters cannot use their power to the fullest.

But giving Sasuke the ability to use jutsu on another form of life force energy may seem like an advantage but it isn't, because everyone here wants to know who'll win in a fight with their full power.

'But that wouldn't be fair at all. Has rouge ever shown to control chakra? If not, then it would not be fair to naruto if you give her an ability she doesn't have. Remember, the life force used in Marvel doesn't have to be the same as the one used in Naruto.'

Yeah but people want to know what would happen IF rogue could use her full power, we are giving her the chakra = life force energy, so that we can find out how well she does against Naruto, IF she had the same powers.

I even accept that Sasuke would not be able to use Gaakido if he went Marvel-verse, but what we want to know is IF Sasuke could use the powers he had in narutoverse, how far would he go?

The more accurate description is not an 'unfair advantage', it is a temporary assumption at a certain fact to see how well Sasuke does against people from marvel.

the whole point is not to see who'll win in a realistic fight.

But rather, who'd win when we let them both be able to use their full powers against each other.

Also, as you said, life energy is not explicitly defined, and hence you cannot argue that it isn't the same, because you don't know.

Allowing Sasuke to use his powers fully in a verse which restricts him in doing so, due to their fundamental difference, by equalising those fundamental differences, so he CAN use his full power against them, is not unreasonable, or giving them an unfair advantage, we just want to see how well he would if the differences that restrict it, were removed.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@streak619:

They are at their strongest. You are just trying to give them an ability they don't have by saying Marvel Life Force = chakra. It is not our fault the 2 verses have different life forces. You can't change that by saying - just because Sasuke can absorb chakra (a life force in naruto), he can do it to all forms of life force. That is an NLF.

Lol, you admit it is an advantage to Sasuke but then you say it is to show full power? You are just trying to find ways for the naruto team to win at this point.

Yes, nobody wants to restrict Naruto and Sasuke but no one here has. They both can use their best moves. Sasuke can still use his chakra absorption. The difference is, he can't use it on someone WHO DOESN'T HAVE CHAKRA. This is not limiting Sasuke, neither is this helping Hulk, this is the neutral scenario. Sauske still has his ability but he doesn't have an opponent which it will work on.

If people want to see Rogue at her best, then let them. It would still be unfair to Naruto or whoever she is versing from the naruto verse. Why? Because you have just given her an advantage SHE DOESN'T NATURALLY HAVE.

He would be able to use petra path in marvel because that is one of his own abilities. Don't take that away. The problem is, there is no chakra user to use petra path on. That is what I am trying to explain to you. He can use his ability anywhere, anytime but he can't use it on an opponent who doesn't have chakra/chakra based attacks.

Marvel is not restricting Sasuke from using an ability, but at the same time, he can't use it on their characters who don't have chakra. That does not mean Sasuke is not at full power, it means one of his moves in ineffective. If Hulk were to fight an opponent from another verse who was physically immune, I am not going to make that opponent non-immune to physical attacks just so we can have a "full power" fight. But this also doesn't mean I am taking away hulk's ability to punch, I am just making sure no one gets an advantage.

But not equalizing Marvel life force to chakra, no one is getting an advantage. But by saying Marvel Life Force = chakra, you are PURPOSELY giving the naruto team an advantage.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By cergic

@streak619:

What you just wrote in your last reply:

"I haven't made any assumptions. At least none abut you.

I haven't made any assumptions on you based on the clash of opinions. So I haven't done 'said action'.

Never said your opinion was wrong.

Never judged you based on my opinion, or yours.

Both of which you did.

Simply asked you to not question my knowledge, because of the clash of our opinions.

Whether it be objectively wrong or an insinuation, it is completely based on your opinion. The whole core is you are taking your opinion as conclusion and then proceeding to say stuff like:

'If you in fact knew enough about the character(s) you'd not write what you wrote.'

Feel free to say all you want, after you have defeated me in a debate.

Until then keep it at: 'To each, his own'

Thank you."

And now, this is literally what you replied to me the first time:

"Now I know your going to brand me with the 'naruto wanker', regardless of the outcome of this scuffle,

But next time why don't you be even a tiny bit more open-minded, and care to ask why a person has an opinion on a certain subject, instead of looking down on him because it points in the opposite direction in the face of your opinion...no?

Yeah sorry, that was too much to ask, right? Silly me."

So what do we have:

In your 1st reply you said that i was going to brand you as something, that i wasn't open-minded (at least not enough to matter), that i looked down on you for your opinion and that it was too much to ask of me. Those are four seperate assumptions in your very first post. I'm not going to mention the rest of the replies.

I get what you are saying, and i think it's proper to just call it quits. I don't, however, think that it's just to make an unjustified claim and then end it. Good day to you.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone:

'They are at their strongest.'

Nope, their power is being restricted, Sasuke can absorb 'life energy'. Due to to our lack of knowledge on the explicit definition on what life energy is in marvel, you're saying he can't, which by the way is a fallacious argument. And equalising something as common as life energy, so that Sasuke can use his full power on people of a different verse, is not an unfair advantage, it is to see how well Sasuke can do when something like the difference in definitions of an energy that exists in both universes, is equalised.

That is like me saying, 'the gudoudama is nigh invincible in marvel, because non one in marvel can use senjutsu', it is illogical, because there are many characters in Marvel and DC that use nature energy(or something reasonably similar) and their own energy to fight, and they would UTTERLY destroy Naruto if it wasn't for the difference in the definitions, b/w the versions of Senjutsu. I consider this unfair.

One can only compare 2 verses in battles, when both verses can use their power like they normally do in THEIR verse. If you want to have a realistic, but not a pragmatic version of the fights above I suggest we agree to disagree, because clearly are agendas are different. You wanting to have a realistic encounter b/w the 2, me looking to see an ideal encounter, where the 2 are able to use what they normally use, on each other, like they do in their verses.

Essentially what is different here is our definition of what is 'fair' and 'unfair' in this context, which has a shaky definition, especially in debates such as these. Though I do wonder what the creator if this thread believes.

Anyways, I accept your argument( for the sake of moving on)

There are still many ways Naruto and Sasuke can win.

Soul ripping, sealing, genjutsu, izanagi, Amaterasu.

Naruto has healing on par with hulk's, healing gaping holes in a second or so.

Sasuke can undo any damage on himself, unconditionally.

Regenerating, multiplying, summons.

They have speed advantage, by a mile.

Gudoudama, will wipe him out existance, seeing as how only senjutsu strengthened bodies can resist it.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers