EoS Meliodas vs EoS Natsu

• 193 results
FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll EoS Meliodas vs EoS Natsu (153 votes)

EoS Meliodas 73%
EoS Natsu 27%
No Caption Provided

• No 100 Years Quest Feats
  • Basic Knowledge
  • In-Character
  • No Prep
  • Standard Gear
  • Win by Death or KO
  • Location is Grand Canyon
 • 
El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah...seems like this thread might turn into another mess soon.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By JDogg

@lichvanastrea: Do you think Midnight's reflector would be able to counter EoS Natsu's fire bcs it reflects magic? The same one that burned Space-Time magic, Death magic, and Soul erasure magic? Reflecting magic is pretty mid tier in the verse and I have yet to see Mel reflect something that destroys magic itself.

@ultimatesage: So you didn't tag me, but quoted me and stated stupid as hell things, but never actually countered why he can't burn full counter, a magical spell. So how can Mel reflect Natsu's flames that burn concepts like time, space, souls, and magic itself?

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to mention full counter only works on attacks with a focal point which Natsu can easily get around with more wide spreads attacks. Mel's full counter is nothing Natsu can't get past either through burning or just not using attacks that have a focal point. EoS Natsu scales to country and up characters like Acno and DGs while Mel's strongest attack was a SDS combo attack that needed to be reflected over and over just to produce a small country level attack....

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's true, I don't know why people think full counter would be an issue. Mel can't FC omnidirectional attacks, and natsu has also had his attack reflected back to him at twice the power and it did jack.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's 7FD Natsu or ignia natsu then he mid diffs mel at his strongest. Any other version gets trashed by Mel

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The mental gymnastics you have to be on to accept Natsu burning time and space as a legitimate feat.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah...seems like this thread might turn into another mess soon.

Loading Video...

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas wins even without Full Counter.

Also imb4 Natsu burns through all of shonen verse.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu burning through time can be explained by him burning the magic powering the time spell, is not true Time manipulation since its done through Magic, so in theory burning the source in terms means burning through time.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By KingFrieza

Full counter doesn't use mel's magic at all, it requires no stamina. The opponent's magic is used, natsu can't burn his own magic.

Full counter is only a defense method, mel will win by dicing natsu into pieces, or by punching natsu to death. Mel is faster and stronger, so it will be pretty easy.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Disregarding this Natsu burns through Full counter nonsense, why are we pretending Mel needs it to beat Natsu? Guy is already tiers above him.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

> NNT need a shared attack to reach island level.

> Makarov can shake an area bigger than Britania by flexing his power.

NNT is not on FT’s power level.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea calling out mental gymnastics when he stated the size of a landmass is determined by population density...lmfao. The mental gymnastics needed to try and refute a clear cut statement is hilarious.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full counter reflects the magic attack at 2X the power only that natsu is immune to his own flames created by his own magic he does not suffer any damage or the damage is 0

2x0 = 0

And those who are wankers are you NNT fans, this verse doesn't have a better feat than mountain level

WargodCalypso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas could potentially one shot Natsu...he could speedblitz natsu...he can counter natsu flames with full counter. Natsu is hoplessly outclassed here

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg said:

@lichvanastrea calling out mental gymnastics when he stated the size of a landmass is determined by population density...lmfao.

Digging up dirt from another thread is not going to back you up, buddy. Especially when my opinion's changed since. If you want to spite me, try something else.

The mental gymnastics needed to try and refute a clear cut statement is hilarious.

What's hilarious is that you are the only person here who is under the impression that Natsu can simply burn Full Counter, because of a PIS moment.

WargodCalypso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc said:

Full counter reflects the magic attack at 2X the power only that natsu is immune to his own flames created by his own magic he does not suffer any damage or the damage is 0

2x0 = 0

And those who are wankers are you NNT fans, this verse doesn't have a better feat than mountain level

It doesn't matter whether they have destroyed a mountain or not because the mountain isn't in this battle. This is Natsu vs Meliodas. Meliodas is far too strong and fast for Natsu. This fight would be like Ultra Instinct Goku vs Krillin. Meliodas would literally cut him into pieces.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By JDogg

@lichvanastrea: You were the one who was talking down on people's intelligence in the first place with the whole mental gymnastics statement despite having evidence of the feat....

Was he not stated burn Space-Time? EoS Natsu means the Natsu that fought Zeref and Acno as well so this isn't 100YQ Natsu either. EoS Natsu pulled the feat off, it was only PIS that he got the power up to do so, but the power itself isn't PIS. That is his ability therefore he can use it when in that state which EoS Natsu is.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc: natsu burnt his own hand burning time so full counter is an option.

GucciGang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas oneshots this fodder lmao

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By lichvanastrea

@jdogg said:

@lichvanastrea: You were the one who was talking down on people's intelligence in the first place with the whole mental gymnastics statement

I talked down the intelligence of those that believe this to be a legitimate feat, which so far has only been you.

despite having evidence of the feat....

What evidence? Natsu burning away one magic does not automatically mean he can burn the other. There's clearly been magic that he can't burn away such as Skullion's Corpse Slaying magic and initially Mercuphobia's Water Slaying magic. In order to actually prove he could burn away Full Counter (not that Meliodas even needs it, but whatever), you have to show Natsu burning away magic similar to that.

Was he not stated burn Space-Time? EoS Natsu means the Natsu that fought Zeref and Acno as well so this isn't 100YQ Natsu either. EoS Natsu pulled the feat off, it was only PIS that he got the power up to do so, but the power itself isn't PIS. That is his ability therefore he can use it when in that state which EoS Natsu is.

It's PIS, no matter how you look and try to justify it. Mashima knew he wrote himself into a corner when he decided to give Zeref that kind of power and is something that ultimately should not be taken seriously.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: The fact that Natsu was able to oneshot Zeref when just a few moments ago, his attacks did nothing.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: So it’s PIS because Natsu got a emotional amp, which we know can greatly boost Natsu. Then “one shot” Zeref with flames powerful enough to severely burn Natsu himself.

I mean I don’t think it was PIS but I won’t argue against your opinion since I just wanted to know what your reason was.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: Calling it an "emotional amp" does not make it any less of a PIS. That's just trying to justify a last minute asspull and nothing else.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: Do you know what an asspull is?

It’s been established BoS that Natsu gets stronger from his emotions because of FoE...

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ntasu oneshot natsu oneshot natsu oneshot

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: Except it makes no sense. Natsu is already in a state where he has an immense amount of power. Yet it does absolutely nothing to Zeref.

But somehow one "emotional amp" and he's suddenly able to overpower Zeref now? No.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: Absolutely nothing? Vaporized his body, yea he came back as if nothing happened but still did something.

I mean, it’s been said & shown emotions can greatly boost people to lvls way beyond the norm. That’s just part of how magic works in Fairy Tail.

Just because you don’t like it, doesn’t make it an asspull or PIS.

Aeneas100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

> NNT need a shared attack to reach island level.

> Makarov can shake an area bigger than Britania by flexing his power.

NNT is not on FT’s power level.

Mel stomps. Didn't know you were a fairy fanboy but I'm not gonna lie, It makes a lot of sense now.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By lichvanastrea

@yamatama said:

@lichvanastrea: Absolutely nothing? Vaporized his body, yea he came back as if nothing happened but still did something.

Doesn't matter if Zeref treated it as nothing.

I mean, it’s been said & shown emotions can greatly boost people to lvls way beyond the norm. That’s just part of how magic works in Fairy Tail.

But to what extent? Natsu was in his Dragon Force, which has been established to be the most powerful state a Dragon Slayer can be in and yet Zeref easily defeated him. How is it that Natsu can't defeat Zeref here but when he's on the verge of death and gets amped by his emotions, he suddenly defeats Zeref?

Just because you don’t like it, doesn’t make it an asspull or PIS.

Whether I like it or not is irrelevant. It's bad writing either way.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: Okay?

If you’ve read FT, you would know they can give pretty big amps. Zeref never defeated DF Natsu, he one shot an exhausted base Natsu. Natsu wasn’t in the verge of death when fighting FH Zeref....he just got brought back by Lucy using the END Book. Because the amp he got from his emotions was bigger than his amp with DF, simple as that.

So your opinion is that it’s bad writing, I’ll disagree.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: And you shouldn't be talking about anyones intelligence when you said that lol. Also I'm not the only one.

He didn't just burn one magic. He burned a combination of magic which had time in it and has burned other magics in weaker forms as well. Natsu did not go all out against Skullion lmfao. And 100YQ Natsu is not as strong as EoS Natsu. It's pretty common knowledge he was nerfed from his EoS variant. Do you think Midnight can reflect Savage Flame Natsu? Bcs Midnight has better version of Full Counter lmao.

It's a feat bro. The feat was detailed clearly and Natsu going on and taking down another Space-Time mage (Acno) right afterwards only supports it. Not only that his END form has already shown the capacity to negate time powers which already shows that Natsu has that ability within him. The feat is a feat and if Natsu had to fight White Mage Zeref again then he would burn through his magic again. Those are his feats and he used PoF which asspullish, but it's an established mechanic.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still waiting for this to get locked like the Meliodas Vs Naruto & Meliodas Vs Ichigo threads lmao

A Island Lv high end MHS Char Vs a multi-mountain small island lv low-mid end MHS Char, natsu gets folded(unless we go with fire that burns through everything, that fanversion of natsu solos fiction)

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama said:

@lichvanastrea: Okay?

If you’ve read FT, you would know they can give pretty big amps. Zeref never defeated DF Natsu, he one shot an exhausted base Natsu.

He one shotted Natsu after he had used Dragon Force on him.

Natsu wasn’t in the verge of death when fighting FH Zeref....

Zeref literally stabbed a hole straight through his stomach and left him laying on the floor in a bloody mess...

he just got brought back by Lucy using the END Book.

In other words, he was revived and healed from near death.

Because the amp he got from his emotions was bigger than his amp with DF, simple as that.

Sorry, but I'm not buying that. If your character has to rely on a deus ex machina to defeat their opponent without even needing any of the prior established, stronger forms, you've effectively thrown away any form of stakes in your story.

So your opinion is that it’s bad writing, I’ll disagree.

Feel free to disagree.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: Yes, he defeated an exhausted Base Natsu.

Yea & then he got revived by Lucy...he never fought with the hole in his chest. So idk why you said that lol

I mean if you want to ignore how Natsu’s magic works because you don’t like it. Okay, you do you

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By lichvanastrea

@jdogg said:

@lichvanastrea: And you shouldn't be talking about anyones intelligence when you said that lol.

Because of something I said almost a year ago? I know when to admit my mistakes.

Also I'm not the only one.

Who else here thinks Natsu can just simply burn through Full Counter?

He didn't just burn one magic. He burned a combination of magic which had time in it

Okay.

and has burned other magics in weaker forms as well.

The only magic he has burned are Zero's, Sting's (keep in mind Natsu faced those two when he was weaker) and Zeref's. This does not mean he can burn just about every other magic. You're reaching NLF territory at that point.

Natsu did not go all out against Skullion lmfao. And 100YQ Natsu is not as strong as EoS Natsu.

He's still stronger than how he was when he first faced Zero and Sting.

It's pretty common knowledge he was nerfed from his EoS variant.

The only things he lost were Igneel's power and the combined dragon slaying magic from his friends. Aside from that, he's practically the same.

Do you think Midnight can reflect Savage Flame Natsu?

I don't see why not. It's not like Natsu has the feats of burning away reflective magic like that.

And before you take my words out of context, I obviously don't think Macbeth can beat Natsu. Natsu would likely beat him the same way Erza beat him, but with relative ease.

Bcs Midnight has better version of Full Counter lmao.

Okay?

It's a feat bro. The feat was detailed clearly and Natsu going on and taking down another Space-Time mage (Acno) right afterwards only supports it. Not only that his END form has already shown the capacity to negate time powers which already shows that Natsu has that ability within him. The feat is a feat and if Natsu had to fight White Mage Zeref again then he would burn through his magic again. Those are his feats and he used PoF which asspullish, but it's an established mechanic.

Even if you want to accept this as a legitimate feat (which, whatever then), you can't say he can burn something like Full Counter when it's a completely different kind of magic all together. Or what, do you think he can now just burn through anything?

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama said:

Yea & then he got revived by Lucy...he never fought with the hole in his chest. So idk why you said that lol

Because before that, he was on the verge of death...which is what I said.

I never said he fought him with the hole in his chest.

I mean if you want to ignore how Natsu’s magic works because you don’t like it. Okay, you do you

Hey man, it's not my fault Mashima used to rely on asspulls and deus ex machina heavily. I had the same issue with Bleach with how they defeated Yhwach (but at least Ichigo killed him when he was presented an opening).

I have good hopes for Edens Zero and 100 Year Quest though.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: The way you worded the sentence implied such

I’ll respectfully disagree with that.

Yea, both seem to be doing good.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama said:

@lichvanastrea: The way you worded the sentence implied such

I realized that after rechecking my comments, but whatever.

I’ll respectfully disagree with that.

Fair enough.

Yea, both seem to be doing good.

Now that, I can agree. I just wish the pacing for 100 Year Quest was faster.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: True waiting 2 weeks for a normal length chapter is pretty frustrating

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: Anyone with functional brain knows Natsu defeating Zeref was PIS. And final villain suffering PIS defeat isn't something new, even August and Irene were beaten with bullshit ways because the author made them too strong for the cast.

And it's a Shonen trend anyways. Madara getting one-shotted by Zetsu, Yhwach getting one-shotted by an arrow etc.

I just hope One Piece doesn't go that path.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: For once, you and I can agree on something.