Aizen and Madara clean house, better in every way

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Wabubub

Either manga duo solos. Tony definitely needs a better suit for this.

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godara and Lordzen wrecks them comix

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Manga duo wins. They are far faster.

DB2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

... I'd say Madara

Nondre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony doesn't even belong here tbh and just dies in the crossfire. Juubidara initially gets pummeled physically by Captain Marvel but outlasts and puts her down with hax after getting serious.

Prime Aizen doesn't even participate, He's way above anyone here.

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^is this guy for real? Tony Stark would stomp Aizen in every conceivable area of combat. Madara solos. Even if it was Binary.

M16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nondre said:

Tony doesn't even belong here tbh and just dies in the crossfire. Juubidara initially gets pummeled physically by Captain Marvel but outlasts and puts her down with hax after getting serious.

Prime Aizen doesn't even participate, He's way above anyone here.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony is above Carol. Always has been, always will be

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Battle123axe

@whathappened said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thoughts?

Iron_Hand_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tean 1.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: Considering their own feats and how consistent they usually stack up in fights through history (where Ironman usually beats her), seems like a bunch of movie inspired garbage, but I'm actually gonna phone a friend on this one -

@noone1996:

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can't wait to hear the feminist speech

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Three Eyed Madara and God/TYBW Aizen? Team 1 wins

Anime duo as in the picture? They lose.

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

genjutsu gg

savior02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

aizen non factor is here but madara solos

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps.

KS GG

Sanjee007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara:

No Caption Provided

Captain Marvel:

No Caption Provided

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FaradaySloth

@eredin12: KS isn’t ordinary Telepathy, it’s hardly considered part of it.

What type of Telepathy does Tony block btw?

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would either comic characters stand a chance

Avatar image for deactivated-5f75367284014
deactivated-5f75367284014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“ If it manipulates brain/ senses causes illusions, controls mind then we treat like TP”

There is no “we” just you, because KS isn’t your typical Telepathy.

“ TP is basicly just ability to affect the mind( well it has other uses but still)”

There are different types of TP, which means it’s important as you tell me Tony’s feats.

“ we need to do it like that or we will get people that will argue that Itachi one-shots Odin and Xavier with Genjitsu since they never resisted that only TP when they basically do the same thing”

Whataboutism is shit. Tell me Tony’s feats of him resisting something like KS.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd9371ae7062
deactivated-5fd9371ae7062

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whathappened said:

@battle123axe: Considering their own feats and how consistent they usually stack up in fights through history (where Ironman usually beats her), seems like a bunch of movie inspired garbage, but I'm actually gonna phone a friend on this one -

@noone1996:

What feats exactly puts him above Carol because the last time I checked Noone1996 is only argument is that she didn't get stronger or she wasn't weakened during 1998 Avengers run. When on panel its been confirmed on multiple occasions :

No Caption Provided
  • Here Barda again states that she's no wear her Ms Marvel days confirming that she's once again weakened.(Avengers (1998) #6).
No Caption Provided
  • During the Avengers vs X-men Rouge even confirms that she has been getting a lot better with her powers even confirming more that the Cru amped her.( X Men Legacy (2008) #269)

And none of these feats mentiones Binary and if you guys want lowball then let's get going considering Ironman has way more.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey said:

Ahhhh you seem pressed honey did Carol steal Storm's spotlight or something. You're legitimately a hypocrite considering you wank Storm and Maxima who both are feminist.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey said:

Ahhhh you seem pressed honey did Carol steal Storm's spotlight or something. You're legitimately a hypocrite considering you wank Storm and Maxima who both are feminist.

Considering you wank psylocke 💀💀

umm I said what I said because the person who was phoned says Carol is only powerful for feminist reasons and a movie. So yeah let’s ask before you come at me sideways thanks 🙃

Avatar image for draculemiihawk_
DraculeMiihawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

I mean we on the forum, in general

No, that's still means just you. Aizen being a typical TP User has long since been debunked & the only people who say "they resist TP before so they'll resist KS" are only people who have limited or no knowledge on Bleach.

but please explain why KS is so difirnet than TP of Xavier?

First off, Aizen's KS is perfect & complete hypnosis. It cannot be resisted upon.

No Caption Provided

So, I mean, there's that. Xavier is only special due to the power of his Telepathy while Aizen doesn't even need to try for his ability to work on someone. Since this is Peak/EOS Aizen, he doesn't even need his zanpaukto, all he has to do is just stand there since his mere presence is enough for KS to work.

Xavier is also known for his versatility but all of them are centered in the mind & telepathy based, simply doing illusions isn't really the same thing since Aizen isn't attacking the mind, just hypnotizing it slightly. It has no time limit, so you're stuck for life, & it has no distance limit since its influence is on people across dimensions. Once you're in it, you're in it for life. Even if Aizen lifts the spell, you'll still be under it regardless where you are when he activates it again. It can't be broken unless if you're 1) Blind 2) Touch the blade itself (doesn't work anymore) 3) Have enough spiritual pressure to where after Aizen lifts the spell you're free from it, so he'll have to activate it again on you (wouldn't matter since all it takes is his presence)

Not to mention it works on people without brains & nerves, like Barragan, it manipulates your perception of time & the ability of sensing/seeing souls. Seriously installing a program that combats against basic telepathy wouldn't matter to Aizen & KS, it's not a specific counter to KS at all. even if you somehow asspull & create make-belief weaknesses to KS, he'll just manipulate Carol into tearing Tony limb from limb. Either way, KS GG.

I am nor sure what you mean by types really?

Too bored so I'll copy & paste the different types of telepathy from Superpower Wiki

Applications

Similar to "Telekinesis", "Telepathy" is an umbrella term for any ability that involves projecting, reading and manipulating thoughts.

Basic Level

Advanced Level

Master Level

Ultimate Level

• Cosmic Empathy: The ability to interpret the emotions of billions or more subjects at once.
  • Cosmic Telepathy: The ability to read the thoughts of billions or more subjects at once.
  • Mental Projection: The ability to project thoughts into reality.
  • Mindscape Transportation: The ability to transport physical matter into one's conscious or subconscious thoughts.
  • Neural Jumpstart: The power to augment another's abilities by accelerating neuronal activity.

Absolute Level

• Mindscape Materialization: The ability to will one's thoughts and their inner world into reality.
  • Omni-Empathy: The ability to sense and feel an infinite number of emotions across all universes, planes and dimensions.
  • Omni-Telepathy: The ability to read, sense, communicate with, and control an infinite number of minds across all universes, planes and dimensions.
  • Unimind: The ability to be connected with all things and their essences.

Techniques

Variations

Associations

Have fun.

he resisted being with Xavier powers for start, is that enough for you?

No.

Avatar image for deactivated-606ac95adde5e
deactivated-606ac95adde5e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EOS Madara is dead.

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This man just compared KS(nothing but a pure illusion) to Prof X......IT is planet level TP and im pretty sure that's not enough to put Prof X down, Aizen stands no chance and cant compare to his capabilities.

Stark oneshots Aizen.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FaradaySloth

@eredin12:

1. Well that is what i saw is great mayority( hence why i siad we)

There is no great majority.

2. Xavier is not your typical TP user eiather

He's textbook TP. He's the first TP user you'll ever think. He set up TP users as how we see them today.

but as i siad i am very open-minded to see your argument bellow about how it is above Charles TP

It's not above, it's simply different enough to where Iron Man's counters won't matter.

Those are just difirnet levels of TP power( from fodder to absolute level and i am more than sure that Aizen is not more powerful TP than Charles, on a higher level) but as i siad we will see

Lol do you not realize they're all different TP abilities? Eredin you say some of the dumbest stuff I swear.

Goold old NLF

Ironically you're the only one doing a fallacy here by claiming that. I've given three very clear counters to KS, therefore I made no No Limits claim since there is none with KS. Just find feats for your characters and they won't get KS GG, simple as that.

we should ask OP to replace marvel team with TOAA, i would say Odin and Galactus but "this cannot be resisted upon" so even they get beat by mighty Aizen, i seriously hope you have better reasons than this.

Jokes on you, all three fit those counters and/or would just defeat Aizen with a glance/thought. So KS wouldn't matter. Also nice job at putting Tony & Carol on TOAA tier level. LMAO. Find feats or get KS GG.

But we need to know how powerful it is, what level it is

KS doesn't depend on power levels. It can hypnotize anyone that doesn't have a counter to it. That's why he hypnotized Yhwach & not Tosen, even if the former would pinky one-shot the latter.

does it have feats near Charles who has plantary feats and above

Considering it worked on characters from Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, and Earth, that's a multi-planet level, technically with wank can be wanked to solar system but I don't choose that route. Besides, KS has no distance limit, it doesn't matter anyway.

who fought Dark Phoenix on all infinite planes of existence simultaneously and won( although his victory had some context but still)

Lmao you contradicted yourself with the "context", I just love comic debaters just picking the absolute high-end feats of a 70-80+ year old era & treat like it's casual. I don't care about Xavier's feats as they're not counters against KS. Show me Tony resisting TP that took place on all infinite planes of existence simultaneously. Like seriously what is so hard about this. It's Madara/Aizen vs Tony/Carol not Aizen vs Xavier on a battle of TP & Illusions, former of which Aizen isn't even a user of LOL.

Again i dont understand the point

No Caption Provided

That's IC for you.

the hypnotizing mind is still attacking it

Giving you a harmless illusion =/= actually destroying your mind via TP attacks lol.

and Charles can create just as much and just as good illusions as Aizen

Good thing they can be resisted. But bad thing is that KS cannot be resisted. That's the prime difference of abilities. You can't just make up weaknesses of KS because of you argue from incredulity.

I am prety sure Charles can put you for lif to if he wants, its up to him

Womp womp. it's not Aizen vs Xavier, read the title.

So can Odin break it?

Tony & Carol are Odin level confirmed.

What you are using now is honestly just extreme NLF

Never claimed no limits, strawman.

and yes i know people use NLF word to much these days but here this is really just classic example of it

No you're just like everyone else & bitch about "NLF" when you can't find a counter to it. Classic arguing against hax instead of just conceding.

KS GG.

Thing is Charles TP is far far from basic

No one cares.

Well the thing is IM is consistently above Carol

Tony won't be fine facing against Aizen, Madara, & Carol.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leave it to Hope to think there was an actual power comparison of the two. 10/10 Comprehension as usual Comicvine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Well the thing is IM is consistently above Carol

You're joking right so explain this

@whathappened said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thoughts?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@psi-bite234: Note i siad consistently, currently its true that Carol is sometimes written as stronger( one of the reason is probably do to her being one of strongest in MCU to)

I think Noone can explain it better

@noone1996:

Once again like I said I am going to Quote myself. Noone1996's whole argument is trying to lowball Carol and say she isn't consistent when she really is. He uses old feats before she has gotten amps to justify his argument. More recently in Marvel she is written to be above Tony and tell Noone1996 if you talk to him again that I will be waiting....something to note is that if we are talking about consistency Tony is really not the character to use considering he has had his ass kicked by Spider-man

@psi-bite234 said:
@whathappened said:

@noone1996:

What feats exactly puts him above Carol because the last time I checked Noone1996 is only argument is that she didn't get stronger or she wasn't weakened during 1998 Avengers run. When on panel its been confirmed on multiple occasions :

No Caption Provided
  • Here Barda again states that she's no wear her Ms Marvel days confirming that she's once again weakened.(Avengers (1998) #6).
No Caption Provided
  • During the Avengers vs X-men Rouge even confirms that she has been getting a lot better with her powers even confirming more that the Cru amped her.( X Men Legacy (2008) #269)

And none of these feats mentiones Binary and if you guys want lowball then let's get going considering Ironman has way more.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

i am speaking from my experience on vine

Here's a tip, a lot of CV users never know what they're talking about.

Typical TP user yes but not in power

No one cares about power.

that is what i meant, he is top dog, you need to prove that Aizen is superior and to do that you will need feats to mate not NLF

I don't need to since I never claimed that.

I have yet to see proof of that

Has he resisted Perfect Hypnosis?

Oh really, by your bulleptroof logic to not be one-shotted you need to :

1. be blind

2. Have enough spiritual pressure to where after Aizen lifts the spell you're free from it, so he'll have to activate it again on you (wouldn't matter since all it takes is his presence)

So by that logic, unless you are blind you are prety much done for( because second counter only refers to if Aizen himslef decides to free you from it), so tell me can he one-shot Galactus with it since he is not blind? That is NLF i am referring to

No Caption Provided

Good thing they're massively FTL so KS applying would probably never work. TBH I doubt Galactus would even see such a thing since it's so tiny. But yeah this is a "Can X Do This" question so it's up to those high tiers to show resistance, not the other way around. What you're claiming is the TRUE fallacy. BTW Tony & Carol Galactus level confirmed!!!!! God do I love Comic debaters!

I am prety sure they are not blind so i dont see how

They're so powerful to the point where KS would only affect them barely if not at all. Also where are those resistance feats for Tony?

Learn to read, i never did that

Yes you did. You liken KS working on the two to working on TOAA.

i just siad if it is completely unblockable, its only fair to put him against omnipotent, not aginst these fodders

That's not how that logic works champ. There's a lot more to a fight than simple attack descriptions. Now find me resistance feats.

That is irelvnat unless it affected all of them at once

Lmao

>Show me feat

>Gives feat

>Irrelevant

it is not plantary in power, that only refers when you do that to all people on the planet at once

No one cares about the power level lol. It's highlighting differences not a head to head fight. You say the most moronic things dude.

1. How did i contradict myself there?

"Here's his best feat over 60 years, no anti-feats included, this is extremely casual, except for the context here that would explain how he did this instead of it being casual...still casual"

2. I never treated it as casual but its still good feat/ his best

So can Tony resist TP that fight on infinite planes of existence simultaneously yes or no?

I showed him resisting somone whose TP operates on all infinite planes of existence simultaneously

Show him resisting a feat like that. Resisting Xavier just once =/= Resisting Xavier 10/10 times no matter the context.

telepath far above anyone in bleach, so to me, it is still NLF

You don't know what NLF means, you should just stop using it before you look even more moronic.

You dont need to destroy mind for it to be TP attack lol

Who said that?

putting someone under illusion is also TP attack, it just has difirnet purpose

Well CONSIDERED ME SHOCKED. You're finally keeping up with what I'm saying...yet again on another thread! You're arguing against me over nothing LMAO.

but Tony countermeasures completely disables TP, including illusions, not just TP mind-destroying attacks

Show feats of him disabling Perfect Hypnosis.

I am not making weakness i am just stating that you are using no limit fallacy

Strawman fallacy. Show me where I claimed no limits.

if it never affected somone with TP resistance nearly this good then it is NLF

Not how it works.

But Tony is immune to his TP so it does not matter

Prove it.

what i am showing is that Charles TP can do the same thign Aizen's KS can and Tony has immunity to it

Prove it.

Nobady siad they are but didn't you yourself siad power level does not matter? So how is it now that "Odin level" matters and i never argued Carol can resist it

I said power level doesn't matter for KS. You're arguing that Tony & Carol's power are essentially on Odin tier. Odin can counter KS & Aizen, the duo can't.

Indeed you just said basicly your only hope is to be blind, that is your limit

"You claimed a limit, so therefore you claimed NLF"

Eredin, TOAA.

Consider yourself blocked btw, this is like the erd or 4th time you're tagging me on a thread arguing complete nonsense & having shit tier comprehension. Now go argue how Tony>Carol or some shit like that.

Hulk_Hater_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And people still dont think Comic/Manga threads are bad? SMH

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aren’t Aizens KS, and Xaviers Telepathy a bit different In some ways? KS touches on all 5 senses, while Xaviers TP is more mind oriented. So that would make one more outside focused, while one is more inside focused.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FaradaySloth

And still no feats of resisting something like KS. So nothing changed from the start.

@faradaysloth said:

Team 1 stomps.

KS GG

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I absolutely love Madara, but i'm pretty sure that Captain Marvels is a couple of times faster than light. I dont think anyone else here exceeds that.