5. Silva Zoldyck
  6. Neferpitou
  7. Isaac Netero
  8. Adult Gon
  9. Post Rose Meruem

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for unfinishedusern
#3 Posted by UnfinishedUsern (184 posts) - - Show Bio

An argument could be made for him clearing 1 & 2 but it's hard diff at BEST, but he definitely hardstops 3. He gets ripped in half.

#4 Posted by KingCrimson (5283 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#5 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

Uvogin is too low.

#6 Posted by Sy8000 (35064 posts) - - Show Bio

No one below 8 can put him down to be honest. At best 6 and 7 turn into wars of attrition since he can't tag them until they get tired. Adult Gon would knock him out eventually.

#7 Posted by Oreoghoul (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfinishedusern: He’d just heal if ripped in half.

Feats for Killua?

you've never seen HxH?! dude you gotta, it's so good!

#8 Posted by Jacthripper (14890 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't even touch Killua

#9 Posted by UnfinishedUsern (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson:

Then he would tear him into pieces. EoS Kaneki was struggling versus a human. He gets fodderized.

#10 Edited by UnfinishedUsern (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000 said:

No one below 8 can put him down to be honest. At best 6 and 7 turn into wars of attrition since he can't tag them until they get tired. Adult Gon would knock him out eventually.

Giving Kaneki WAY too much credit.

#11 Posted by KingCrimson (5283 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by KingCrimson (5283 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreoghoul: No mate, but I’ve heard great things! It’s on my list for sure.

#13 Posted by UnfinishedUsern (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Uvogin is too low.

Uvo died to Kurapika. This tier list is fine.

#14 Posted by UnfinishedUsern (184 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by KingCrimson (5283 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfinishedusern: You’re talking about end of part 1 Kaneki, not EoS Kaneki. EoS Ken is way, way above his P1 version.

Also, he never struggled against human Amon in the Ainteku raid. He completely chumped him whilst holding back, and only struggled once Amon donned the Arata - which gave him supersonic speed and ghoul like strength - and that was still because he was trying his best not to kill him.

#16 Posted by ovy7 (2631 posts) - - Show Bio

Either 8 or 9, as both can put him down for good and should have the stats at least on his lvl.

I would have said 7 but Netero can't deal with that regen.

#17 Posted by Marishtar (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6 and that is a huge jump from 5 to 6.

#18 Posted by UnfinishedUsern (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfinishedusern: You’re talking about end of part 1 Kaneki, not EoS Kaneki. EoS Ken is way, way above his P1 version.

Also, he never struggled against human Amon in the Ainteku raid. He completely chumped him whilst holding back, and only struggled once Amon donned the Arata - which gave him supersonic speed and ghoul like strength - and that was still because he was trying his best not to kill him.

And EoS Killua is WAY WAY Above his form in the beginning. Even then he was casually blitzing humans. It just goes to show how outclassed he is lol. He is definitely not supersonic speed that argument has been debunked multiple times.

#19 Edited by UnfinishedUsern (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@jacthripper said:

He can't even touch Killua

This^ I have NO idea why everyone in this post is wanking that hard lol.

@kingcrimson said:

And the fact that YOU were in THIS post calling people out https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/izuku-midoriya-runs-the-tokyo-ghoul-gauntlet-1978773/ and there were still people saying DEKU clears when THIS https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/gon-and-killua-vs-deku-and-bakugo-1946257/ was already made showing that and MHA characters get fodderized by HXH proves you have NO idea what you're talking about.

#20 Posted by KingCrimson (5283 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfinishedusern: I don’t see what that has to do with anything - I never made any claims about Killua.

Kaneki was also capable of lol-blitzing humans, so dont see how that puts Killua above him.

Debunk it for me then, because I’ve never once seen that feat debunked.

#21 Posted by UnfinishedUsern (184 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by KingCrimson (5283 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfinishedusern: I don’t see what anybody else’s opinion on another verse has to do with what factually happened in TG.

I’ve never watched HxH, so if you want to prove me wrong with feats, feel free to do so.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#23 Edited by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfinishedusern:

He died to Kurapika because of a special special condition, which kurapika doesn’t have here against none spider characters.

Uvogin should be above kurapika against characters that aren’t members of the phantom troupe. Killua shouldn’t be above Uvogin either.

#24 Posted by UnfinishedUsern (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfinishedusern:

He died to Kurapika because of a special special condition, which kurapika doesn’t have here against none spider characters.

Uvogin should be above kurapika against characters that aren’t members of the phantom troupe. Killua shouldn’t be above Uvogin either.

Line 1. True, I just assumed that maybe it was a given that his ability could be used vs anyone otherwise he shouldn't be on the list to begin with in all fairness.

2. Killua definitely should be because Killua tore off a chunk of Pouf's face and his hand, he can inflict serious damage on Uvo. Uvo's only wincon would be starting right off the bat at 100% even then I doubt Killua would let him seeing as he blitzes people in character. Not to mention I don't think Uvo is as tough as Youpi, and Youpi got rocked by Killua. Killua's striking power and electric shocks will cause lapses on Uvo's defensive focus, enabling Killua to methodically pick him apart.

#25 Posted by KingCrimson (5283 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfinishedusern: Do you know what a debunk is? Nothing in that thread - with some opinions that are 2 over years old - debunks anything I have said.

Kaneki never even had his best feats when that last post was made.

#26 Posted by UnfinishedUsern (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfinishedusern: I don’t see what anybody else’s opinion on another verse has to do with what factually happened in TG.

I’ve never watched HxH, so if you want to prove me wrong with feats, feel free to do so.

Ignorance is bliss. Do your homework first before you start spouting nonsense you know nothing about. Killua is a 60 tonner, and in the HXH Universe he's on the lower end. Stop now, your right hand must be hurting.

#27 Edited by KingCrimson (5283 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfinishedusern: I haven’t wanked anybody, I haven’t even stated my opinion on where he’d stop because as I stated, I’ve never watched HxH. You’ve just started yapping off about Kaneki getting stomped when apparently you’ve only watched the anime, and only up to the end of season 2 at that.

#28 Posted by UnfinishedUsern (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfinishedusern: I haven’t wanked anybody, I haven’t even stated my opinion on where he’d stop because as I stated, I’ve never watched HxH. You’ve just started yapping off about Kaneki getting stomped when apparently you’ve only watched the anime, and only up to the end of season 2 at that.

Okay how about this. When Kaneki hits 60 tons, and has reaction speeds that match that of Ultra Instinct, then continue to post again. Until then hardstops R4. End of discussion.

#29 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao, people think Kaneki can't stomp humans?

He eventually wins against Killua who can't put him down, but he can't get further imo

#30 Edited by KingCrimson (5283 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfinishedusern:

Didn’t he push a door that was 60 tonnes? Don’t see how that helps him overcome regeneration potent enough to survive being turned into goop, and Kaneki has the durability to take small building level hits with no problem.

Feats for his reaction speed? Kaneki has AoE attacks to bridge any speed gap regardless, especially seeing as what I know of Killua, a stab to his vital organs or the like would kill him no probs.

#31 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1556 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

Lmao, people think Kaneki can't stomp humans?

He eventually wins against Killua who can't put him down, but he can't get further imo

How should Hisoka put him down then?

#32 Posted by Sy8000 (35064 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000 said:

Giving Kaneki WAY too much credit.

Don't see how. He healed from getting turned into a stain. They can't really tax his healing and BFR is restricted.

#33 Posted by Nervedamage (680 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Kaneki has a healing factor and is able to keep up with killua especially since he was able to dodge lightning bolts from arima's quinque with half his brain pierced. And this was part 1 Kaneki.

No Caption Provided

I dare you to say it's just RC cells because they're basically shown to be conducted through water which means that they are also able to produce real electricity as well and shown to create an electric field, with conductivity shown here.

No Caption Provided

It's also been shown that Renji like his sister kagune can generate electricity.

No Caption Provided

Ya be lowballing Tokyo Ghoul really hard lol. Don't get mad that HxH gets lowball on here.

And let's not forget about the regen boost he had from eating the 101 Oggais, it's basically like a Hulk vs Alucard in a since that hulk would exhaust himself while Alucard will just regenerate from any beating how suffer from. Oggais are able to frame-out which allows them to tap into more of the kagune powers than before allowing them all to be at the level of Kaneki in part 1.

No Caption Provided

And by scaling all of the Oggais would be at the same level as part 1 kaneki.... and he killed 101 of them

One of the Oggais (Hajime Hazuki) was capable of taking on a whole squad of ghoul and then the Arima squad with no difficulty and was immediately Rolfstomped by an incapacitated Kaneki without much trouble.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

After the power boost he was able to make haste with Kakuja Furuta and Dragon Rize with little trouble who are city levels by scaling.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He's shown to be more than capable of overwhelming and tagging most of these cast including 6 but not sure with 7 or 8, He struggles at 8 and stops at 9. He's shown to be able to punch through thick steel walls like it's nothing and is able to take insane amounts of beatings when sliced to absolute ribbons. Also there is no EOS Killua because hxh hasn't ended yet.

#34 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1556 posts) - - Show Bio

@nervedamage:

He's shown to be more than capable of overwhelming and tagging most of these cast including 6

Certainly not, Neferpitou is on a completely different level than all the rounds before.

#35 Edited by Nervedamage (680 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: Certainly not, all that's going for her is her durability and speed which is shown not enough to take out Kaneki entirely especially dragon.

#36 Edited by katrurius17 (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Pitou, even if Kaneki would somehow manage to take her out the corpse-puppet would kill him.

#37 Posted by UnfinishedUsern (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Kaneki has a healing factor and is able to keep up with killua especially since he was able to dodge lightning bolts from arima's quinque with half his brain pierced. And this was part 1 Kaneki.

No Caption Provided

I dare you to say it's just RC cells because they're basically shown to be conducted through water which means that they are also able to produce real electricity as well and shown to create an electric field, with conductivity shown here.

No Caption Provided

It's also been shown that Renji like his sister kagune can generate electricity.

No Caption Provided

Ya be lowballing Tokyo Ghoul really hard lol. Don't get mad that HxH gets lowball on here.

And let's not forget about the regen boost he had from eating the 101 Oggais, it's basically like a Hulk vs Alucard in a since that hulk would exhaust himself while Alucard will just regenerate from any beating how suffer from. Oggais are able to frame-out which allows them to tap into more of the kagune powers than before allowing them all to be at the level of Kaneki in part 1.

No Caption Provided

And by scaling all of the Oggais would be at the same level as part 1 kaneki.... and he killed 101 of them

One of the Oggais (Hajime Hazuki) was capable of taking on a whole squad of ghoul and then the Arima squad with no difficulty and was immediately Rolfstomped by an incapacitated Kaneki without much trouble.

After the power boost he was able to make haste with Kakuja Furuta and Dragon Rize with little trouble who are city levels by scaling.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He's shown to be more than capable of overwhelming and tagging most of these cast including 6 but not sure with 7 or 8, He struggles at 8 and stops at 9. He's shown to be able to punch through thick steel walls like it's nothing and is able to take insane amounts of beatings when sliced to absolute ribbons. Also there is no EOS Killua because hxh hasn't ended yet.

The fact that you're comparing anyone to Killua's speed to ANYONE in TG is mindblowing. No bro, just no.

#38 Posted by UnfinishedUsern (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's also note that Kaneki "dodging lightning" Was an outlier feat that's been debated on over and over again. He stops at bullet timer.

#39 Edited by Nervedamage (680 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfinishedusern: Dude I wasn't just comparing his speed, Killua speed is subsonic+ at base same as EoS Kaneki later he enters hypersonic + in Chimera Ant arc and massive Hypersonic + via Godspeed. Even then it's still not enough to actually put him down vs Dragon since he shown tanking city block level attacks. He doesn't have the DC to entirely take him out.

#40 Posted by UnfinishedUsern (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfinishedusern: Dude I wasn't just comparing his speed, Killua speed is subsonic+ at base same as EoS Kaneki later he enters hypersonic + in Chimera Ant arc and massive Hypersonic + via Godspeed. Even then it's still not enough to actually put him down vs Dragon since he shown tanking city block level attacks. He doesn't have the DC to entirely take him out.

He's a 60 tonner assassin with ultra-instinct. You're wanking.

#41 Edited by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@nervedamage said:

The irony.

#42 Posted by UnfinishedUsern (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@unfinishedusern said:
@nervedamage said:

The irony.

The irony of what? He is a 60 tonner. Confirmed. He has ultra instinct in the form of Godspeed as it's an AUTO DODGE. Confirmed. The only feats you guys are spewing is he's a bullet timer who can kick through steel. Wow! That was literally the start of the series. Again, Killua rips him in half, and then into pieces, and then walks off.

#43 Posted by Nervedamage (680 posts) - - Show Bio

And EoS Killua is WAY WAY Above his form in the beginning. Even then he was casually blitzing humans. It just goes to show how outclassed he is lol. He is definitely not supersonic speed that argument has been debunked multiple times.

I'm wanking but you're the one who said Killua has an EoS.

#44 Posted by UnfinishedUsern (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfinishedusern said:

I'm wanking but you're the one who said Killua has an EoS.

It's been 4 years, he claims it's just another hiatus and he wants to finish but we can probably assume it's about done. Maybe I'm wrong but I'll take it for what it is now. Just like overlord got canceled where it was I'm throwing this in the same category.

#45 Posted by KingCrimson (5283 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfinishedusern: You are woefully misinformed on Kaneki. I may not know where he stops here, but the grounds you’re using for a Killua stomp are based on incorrect information and some kind of bias against TG.

You keep saying debunked but I haven’t seen you debunk - or even attempt to debunk - a single claim, and believe me I’m open to being proven wrong. Other people’s one word answers on a 2 year old thread isn’t proving anything.

#46 Posted by Streak619 (7503 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 1.

#47 Edited by GXrevs06 (4392 posts) - - Show Bio

I just finished a 3 week binge of Shida's TG manga and I don't remember anyone flat out dodging bullets, let alone moving at Mach 5+ speeds. In fact, Most of the bullet feats looked more like aim dodging to me and even standard Gouls were effortlessly mowed down by CCG Q-bullets in the Hideout Arc in Part 1.

The problem I find with TG is that the speed feats are either vague or unquantifiable. They mostly come down to "X blitzing Y" or "Y appearing FTE to Z", which doesn't really help to quantify how fast they're moving. Speed is a relative thing. Characters in fiction can appear FTE to others without actually being Super/Hypersonic. I've seen people wank Kaneki to "triple digits Mach" due to him dodging Arima's lightning, which does not have has a stated speed, nor is it CTG lightning. I personally put EOS Kaneki at supersonic + but lol @ him being double/triple digits.

As for the gauntlet, it is hard to say. HxH does not utilise a traditional linear power system like most fictional works do and it mostly comes down to the Nen ability you possess. Kaneki should be able to compete with them speed-wise but their Hax and diverse abilities will be a major issue for him. I could see him potentially losing to Hisoka or Godspeed Killua but definitely hard stops at Pitou.

#48 Posted by UnfinishedUsern (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfinishedusern: You are woefully misinformed on Kaneki. I may not know where he stops here, but the grounds you’re using for a Killua stomp are based on incorrect information and some kind of bias against TG.

You keep saying debunked but I haven’t seen you debunk - or even attempt to debunk - a single claim, and believe me I’m open to being proven wrong. Other people’s one word answers on a 2 year old thread isn’t proving anything.

No you simply can't be reasoned with. In fact I actually did my homework on you, every post concerning Kaneki and TG you're there fanboying Kaneki. You're a die hard fan, and I applaud you for staying consistent but the wank is clouding your brain. I looked through at LEAST 4 or 5 TG/Kaneki posts, and you my friend were in EVERY single one of them in favor of KANEKI. I can't take anything you're saying serious, because it's obvious your judgement is EXTREMELY clouded and that's not good for debating.

@gxrevs06 said:

I just finished a 3 week binge of Shida's TG manga and I don't remember anyone flat out dodging bullets, let alone moving at Mach 5+ speeds. In fact, Most of the bullet feats looked more like aim dodging to me and even standard Gouls were effortlessly mowed down by CCG Q-bullets in the Hideout Arc in Part 1.

The problem I find with TG is that the speed feats are either vague or unquantifiable. They mostly come down to "X blitzing Y" or "Y appearing FTE to Z", which doesn't really help to quantify how fast they're moving. Speed is a relative thing. Characters in fiction can appear FTE to others without actually being Super/Hypersonic. I've seen people wank Kaneki to "triple digits Mach" due to him dodging Arima's lightning, which does not have has a stated speed, nor is it CTG lightning. I personally put EOS Kaneki at supersonic + but lol @ him being double/triple digits.

As for the gauntlet, it is hard to say. HxH does not utilise a traditional linear power system like most fictional works do and it mostly comes down to the Nen ability you possess. Kaneki should be able to compete with them speed-wise but their Hax and diverse abilities will be a major issue for him. I could see him potentially losing to Hisoka or Godspeed Killua but definitely hard stops at Pitou.

^

#49 Edited by Streak619 (7503 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson: Here's an opener I've made for Killua. Should give you everything you're looking for. Basically he's low hypersonic in base, and in an amped for he is able to move FTE and lol blitz people he can barely outpace in base, so I do believe he is faster. And, he has incredible PC, can paralyse his opponents and generally far more versatile than Ken, imo atleast.

#50 Posted by KingCrimson (5283 posts) - - Show Bio

@unfinishedusern:

No you simply can't be reasoned with.

I haven't been unreasonable at any point in this thread. I haven't made a single claim I am unable to back up or tried to downplay HxH in any manner.

In fact I actually did my homework on you, every post concerning Kaneki and TG you're there fanboying Kaneki. You're a die hard fan, and I applaud you for staying consistent but the wank is clouding your brain.

I am a die hard fan, and I also consider myself one of this sites resident experts on the series. I comment in Kaneki threads precisely because he's my favourite character - that's what we're all here to do are we not?

I looked through at LEAST 4 or 5 TG/Kaneki posts, and you my friend were in EVERY single one of them in favor of KANEKI. I can't take anything you're saying serious, because it's obvious your judgement is EXTREMELY clouded and that's not good for debating.

In any of those threads you seen me in, I ask you to find any claim I made that you think is wank or outlandish and I can provide you a feat to back it up. I may argue for him in most cases, but I haven't wanked him. I've never claimed him to be lightning speed or Mach 6 or anything like that. I give Kaneki the benefit of the doubt against characters I don't know, but I don't ignore facts.

For you to say I'm wanking and my judgement is clouded when I haven't made a single claim about HxH seems like deflecting the debate to me. Just my two cents.