#201 Posted by JOVIOLMA (5592 posts) - - Show Bio

Individually he stops at Juubito.

With Yhwach in the Bonus round I would say that would be a hard fight and a case can be made for both Teams depending of the debater so 50/50

#202 Edited by ourmanuel (10541 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus: the image in the bottom right is taken from the manga where it says “it’s 500 times faster”. It’s already confirmed the 13 km part, so Aizen no doubt must’ve been told something different and thus, we have no real reason to believe he lied to ichigo.

The fact that the data book entry only says it’s faster than the speed of sound doesn’t disprove the Mach 500 part.

Asides from that, I see there is no other way to convince you.

#203 Posted by silentNightz (255 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Ichigo; vastly superior physically

R2: Ichigo; AP is more than what Hashirama can handle

R3: Ichigo; physically superior, Getsuga Tensho wrecks Madara

R4: Either way; TSOs are hard to counter. Ichigo plays his cards right and he could win with a big finish

R5: Ichigo; faster if not stronger. Piercing damage doesn’t suit Naruto well

R6: Hard to call, Ichigo May be able to deal 1v1, but Naruto and Sasuke make a nasty pair, especially thanks to Sasuke’s abilities.

BR: Unnecessary, Yhwach and Ichigo destroy. Yhwach rips out Sasuke’s Rinnegan in another future, the fou commence to wreck shop from here

#204 Posted by JuzaCloud (3416 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears

Ichigo too strong in h2h. Neither Naruto in kurama or sasuke in susanoo can clash with him, they would be too slow inside those avatars anyway. And they definitely can't fight him outside of those avatars either.

Naruto strongest full powered punch (against toneri) isn't even stronger than a casual dangai swing.

Bijuu Rasenshuriken? Ok, EOS Ichigo either cuts through them like butter or tanks them. Dangai Ichigo could tank a couple bijuu rasenshuriken before dying.

#205 Posted by Azureus (2503 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus: the image in the bottom right is taken from the manga where it says “it’s 500 times faster”. It’s already confirmed the 13 km part, so Aizen no doubt must’ve been told something different and thus, we have no real reason to believe he lied to ichigo.

The fact that the data book entry only says it’s faster than the speed of sound doesn’t disprove the Mach 500 part.

Asides from that, I see there is no other way to convince you.

Oh Joviolma showed me already, I didn't pay attention to the panels.

#206 Posted by haxcommander (101 posts) - - Show Bio