#51 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@universeichigo1:

neither is bleach or naruto

And this was calculated in Wikipedia official

You can't use the way one fictional universe works and apply it to another. You can only try and apply the real world when using calcs.

the smartest thing ever said in the entire site.

#52 Posted by AkshSarpanch (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

If goes by feats, he stops at 2.

If goes by power scaling, he stops dead at 4.

#53 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18458 posts) - - Show Bio

@akshsarpanch: I wouldn't say stops dead. Taijutsu seems to be one of his weaknesses, and Ichigo has superior taijutsu, he is just outclassed in the other areas. Also Obito was never immortal like Madara, so if he gets close he could possible cut Obito in half, which would kill him. Obito probably takes the majority though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
#54 Posted by deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b (3700 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 2.

#55 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

2, he's not passing 3.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
#56 Posted by universeichigo1 (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: it is real Wikipedia just took their fiction and applied it to real life scenarios

#57 Posted by universeichigo1 (1828 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Edited by detacude (1406 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss No reason Ichigo shoud'nt clear every round via speed blitz even before Dangai Ichigo he was reacting to Gins blade which by his own admission was Mach 500 nearly twice the speed of lightning and Ichigo casually dodges lightning in other instances making this consistent... I see no reason why EOS Ichigo would not be several times faster than this... However you look at it Ichigo should clear from this alone

#59 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@detacude: dude, shippuden Kakashi is lightning level. Naruto is several times faster then lightning. He evaded a beam of literal light.

Naruto Was able to outmaneuver Madara, even though Madara could react to Night guy, just not evade. Naruto moved faster than he can either react or evade.

not to mention Sasuke has instantaneous teleportation.

Madara's limbo are immune to physical attacks, and unless sealed, they will never disappear.

Juubito could speedblitz Naruto and Sasuke, who were both far beyond lightning speed. Above all, they have hax.

If you're saying he can't react to Ichigo, well, they've reacted to faster individuals than him.

#60 Posted by detacude (1406 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez Naruto is several times faster then lightning.

Proves this with feats please and if this involves Naruto being light-speed plus and you some-how sell the concept successfully to me I hope you realize you will have ruined Naruto forever for not just me but whoever else is unfortunate enough to come across your comment.

#61 Posted by FlashingSabre (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

@detacude said:

Proves this with feats please and if this involves Naruto being light-speed plus and you some-how sell the concept successfully to me I hope you realize you will have ruined Naruto forever for not just me but whoever else is unfortunate enough to come across your comment.

Naruto started matching lightning timers like Kakashi and Itachi back when he first got Sage Mode. After that, he used Base KCM to dodge the Raikage's full speed Lightning Armor, which is at least lightning speed, if not higher based on feats. And he got three different speed boosts after that.

#62 Posted by SunWukong_ (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Saying it for years. Ichigo was unfortunately nothing but hype in the ens and by that hype i sad maybe to 3 but.

#63 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@detacude said:

I'm sorry... are you saying that my claims are ruining Naruto? what the hell is that supposed to mean?

Image result for naruto dodges light fang
This beam is a beam of concentrated light enhanced by sage mode, and Naruto was able to dodge it point blank.
Guy bended space with speed alone in his fight against Madara, but madara notices this. Naruto was able to blitz Madara before he could even notice him.
And I hate to break it to you, but there are several people on this sight who agrees with my statement. How far are you in the Naruto series? saying that he's not even lightning level speed?
If anything, you're insulting the series by lowballing and ignoring real feats.
#64 Edited by detacude (1406 posts) - - Show Bio
@sladerulez said:
@detacude said:

I'm sorry... are you saying that my claims are ruining Naruto? what the hell is that supposed to mean?

This beam is a beam of concentrated light enhanced by sage mode, and Naruto was able to dodge it point blank.Guy bended space with speed alone in his fight against Madara, but madara notices this. Naruto was able to blitz Madara before he could even notice him.And I hate to break it to you, but there are several people on this sight who agrees with my statement. How far are you in the Naruto series? saying that he's not even lightning level speed?If anything, you're insulting the series by lowballing and ignoring real feats.

Lol, idk it's just that I enjoyed Naruto back in the day but never thought of him as having some inflated amount of speed even remotely close to super-luminal, did the beam pause at all at his staff? I never said he could'nt react to lightning I was arguing the status of him being "several times faster than it", questioning how far I am into the series because I disagree with you on something is petty and immature.. I'll have you know I finished the series the same day they released the last manga episode on Manga-Panda :D (Although I stopped watching the anime like half way in to Shippuden and I've still to watch some the the final movies)

Does everyone else here also believe Naruto to be Light-speed plus, please share...

#65 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@detacude: light speed reaction and body movement, not travel.

he was already way faster than sound in part one.

He was evading lightning speed attacks since the pain arc.

He's faster than Guy, who bended space with pure speed alone.

but if you watched the series, you can tell that he's been faster than lightning for a long time.

and if you aren't lowballing, then why do you ignore speed feats?

also, I said you're claims are insulting to the series, bacause they're outdated, and he's been faster than that for years.

And insulting my believes and claims is not immature and insulting? that's hypocritical.

#66 Posted by Iragexcudder (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4 probably

#67 Edited by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: i want to add something (but sorry for my english and sorry if i can't give any scan, because im on phone)

1. kid kakashi (anbu by anime feat) blitz and cut lightning using chidori and change chidori name to raikiri (by data book, gai statement and even kakashi admit it in chunin exam arc)

2. itachi (blind, low in chakra and almost die) react to KIRIN.. and sasuke dodge that kirin too

3. 3 tomoe sharingan can see lightning (by feat and data book, kid kakashi who have 3 tomoe sharingan can see lightning and cut it), which mean Mangekyou Sharingan can see something more faster than lightning

and by feat BLIND MS itachi can see and react to kirin (real lightning),, which mean Healty MS can see something more faster than lightning

but MS sasuke (healty) CAN'T see 4th raikage movement after use V2 mode,,

which mean 4th raikage faster than MS sasuke Sight (even Sick and Blind MS itachi still can see real lightning speed and react to it, but Healty MS sasuke can't see raikage movement) >> 3 tomoe Sharingan (kid kakashi see lightning by feat and kakashi admit it) >> lightning speed

and KCM naruto blitz V2 4th raikage who far faster than lightning

and this is only KCM naruto

and naruto still have BM, BSM, Base SO6P (blitz madara), SO6P mode dodge light fang (light speed attack by data book)

4. raikage and even tsunade has body strong enough to survive light speed travel..

#68 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Posted by colliderz (4756 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3 or 4

#71 Edited by Azureus (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

Y'all crazy. No way is EoS Ichigo losing to Hashirama. Stops at 4.

#72 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18458 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: it is real Wikipedia just took their fiction and applied it to real life scenarios

You don't have to be going faster than light to distort time though.

#73 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18458 posts) - - Show Bio

@detacude said:

@alextheboss No reason Ichigo shoud'nt clear every round via speed blitz even before Dangai Ichigo he was reacting to Gins blade which by his own admission was Mach 500 nearly twice the speed of lightning and Ichigo casually dodges lightning in other instances making this consistent... I see no reason why EOS Ichigo would not be several times faster than this... However you look at it Ichigo should clear from this alone

Like said above Kakashi is a lightning timer, and the Raikage is actually as fast as lightning itself. Neither Ichigo or Gin were as fast as Gin's blade, so the Raikage is faster than Ichigo and Gin at that point. Dangai Ichigo is probably around lightning speed, possibly above, but so is Juubito. But ya EOS Ichigo should be faster than most in the gauntlet, at least faster than all the ones before Juubito.

#74 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18458 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:

Y'all crazy. No way is EoS Ichigo to Hashirama. Stops at 4.

Someone said Hashirama could solo Bleach, lol.

#75 Posted by universeichigo1 (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: you should search this first before arguing I actually searched it please search it

"warp drive" again please google it

#76 Edited by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@detacude said:

Does everyone else here also believe Naruto to be Light-speed plus, please share...

No, but it doesn't matter.

#77 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: i agree ichigo stop at round 3,, due to madara limbo, susanoo and senjutsu and sharingan precog and healing

but how hashirama would beat him??

EOS ichigo "maybe" faster than hashirama,, yes hashirama has Senjutsu Precog and healing,, but still ichigo can spam Getsuga from all direction to distract him

#78 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: naruto dodge light fang without use precog

why?? because juudara has precog too (senjutsu sensing)

so.. juudara precog - naruto precog = 0

no one use precog

so.. i think naruto dodge light fang without using precog, because madara has precog too.. which mean madara already know he's movement

#79 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio
@linglung said:

@god_vulcan: naruto dodge light fang without use precog

why?? because juudara has precog too (senjutsu sensing)

so.. juudara precog - naruto precog = 0

no one use precog

so.. i think naruto dodge light fang without using precog, because madara has precog too.. which mean madara already know he's movement

not to mention, that Naruto has outmaneuvered him quite a few times as well. So it could be argued that he's faster than madara.

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
#80 Posted by JohnPeterBanana (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be good with Ichi and say he stops at 4...

#81 Posted by universeichigo1 (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung: one question has anyone in naruto ever survived a blackhole

#82 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: yep,, you are right man...

even BASE SO6P naruto blitz juudara

#83 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@universeichigo1: and... bleach dont have any black hole feat man.. HADO 90 is not even a black hole

A BLACK HOLE CAN SWALLOW PLANET's, or SUN WITH EASY...

ichigo destroy hado 90 with one hand...

but ichigo get hurt by Aizen Fragor (only mountain level)... and aizen fragor failed to destroy FAKE karakura TOWN

A SMALL TOWN,, and aizen failed to destroy that..

and about what you said before.. about aizen fragor has 350.000.000'c.. are you remember...

is aizen fragor really that hot.. then earth will destroy,, or ichigo friend's (A NORMAL HUMAN) will die because the heat..

remember our previous debate

sorry for my bad english man

#84 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung said:

@universeichigo1: and... bleach dont have any black hole feat man.. HADO 90 is not even a black hole

A BLACK HOLE CAN SWALLOW PLANET's, or SUN WITH EASY...

ichigo destroy hado 90 with one hand...

but ichigo get hurt by Aizen Fragor (only mountain level)... and aizen fragor failed to destroy FAKE karakura TOWN

A SMALL TOWN,, and aizen failed to destroy that..

and about what you said before.. about aizen fragor has 350.000.000'c.. are you remember...

is aizen fragor really that hot.. then earth will destroy,, or ichigo friend's (A NORMAL HUMAN) will die because the heat..

remember our previous debate

sorry for my bad english man

get wrecked

#85 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18458 posts) - - Show Bio

@universeichigo1: I just looked it up and the first think wiki said was that its fictional...

#86 Edited by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung: Hashirama probably couldn't beat him. Ichigo by scaling is large island to small country lvl and he's MHS+

He also has some good hax

EDIT: He has better durability, he doesn't really have any hax that could put down Hashi

#87 Posted by universeichigo1 (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung: you've forgotten that bleach is based on sp and kido carries sp and transforms it to spells

And that fragor was not for large DC it was also concentrated and the destruction was focused up and down because if you look at that battle again there was a downward creator of unknown depth and again if you look at our last argument I showed you a video "how hot it gets" it explains the temperature stuff

#88 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: yess

hashi "maybe" can't defeat him due to speed

but wait, wait wait

about hax..

Ichigo has HAX???

really????

what hax??

i dont know if he have any hax...

#89 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Hashirama has experience, strategy, and versatility. Along with several broken abilities

wood style is a hax of it's own.

#90 Edited by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez said:

@god_vulcan: Hashirama has experience, strategy, and versatility. Along with several broken abilities

wood style is a hax of it's own.

Yea, but he'd still lose to ichigo in the long run. Though it's debatable, I can make an argument for Hashirama to win against him

@linglung said:

@god_vulcan: yess

hashi "maybe" can't defeat him due to speed

but wait, wait wait

about hax..

Ichigo has HAX???

really????

what hax??

i dont know if he have any hax...

Sorry, durability not so much hax

#91 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: with all the recent ichigo forums, I'll avoid it like the plague

#92 Edited by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: watch out for universeichigo1 and lucy1111

#93 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Posted by universeichigo1 (1828 posts) - - Show Bio
#95 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio
#96 Posted by universeichigo1 (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: @sladerulez: look I gave you reasons for my claims you just choose to assume you own reasons out of no fact just pure assuming

Again ichigo's Broke through 72 barrier to sk palace

He fodderized a space-time gravity attack with his sp

He was the only one strong enough to face yhwach on par

#97 Edited by Hulkage (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

Nagato looses pretty easily

Hashirama wins. He beat a full nine tails amped with perfect Susanoo.

He can't hurt alive Madara who was tanking physical blows from tailed beast when on the very first page of the entire manga it states that Kurama could crumble mountains with just the swing of one of its tails. He laughed off multiple hit's then proceeded to stomp them. And thats not even taking into amount the Rinnegan and sage cells.

Anything after this point is a pure stomp.

#98 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

@universeichigo1: so you think Ichigo is stronger than Naruto? Or even solo the verse?

Because if that's the case... Good luck gaining credibility on this site

#99 Edited by universeichigo1 (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: I never said ichigo could solo naruto verse I said he is stronger than naruto

#100 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18458 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkage: The strength behind EOS Ichigoes sword swing is most likely above mountain level potency, plus it's sharp. If it lands on anybody before Juibito they will no doubt be cut in two.