EoS Ichigo vs. EoS Naruto

• 123 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

He evades the LF then thinks ”And again somethings coming at me” after sensing Sasuke‘s attack.

No Caption Provided

Confirming he used pre-cog to evade the LF.

Avatar image for lordoftheninjasisbacksnitches
LordOfTheNinjasIsBackSnitches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done to death

EOS Naruto stomps Ichigo and his crappy EOS Feats https://youtu.be/NXsz985Q-eQ

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By UltimateSage

He evades the LF then thinks ”And again somethings coming at me” after sensing Sasuke‘s attack.

No Caption Provided

Confirming he used pre-cog to evade the LF.

Does this guy not see that there's no exclamation marks or anything that indicates pre-cog during the actual dodging of LF??0.0

When you have to use after scenes to downplay lol

oh wait it's just Leo nvm lmao

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By JOVIOLMA  Online

???? He is talking about Limbo not Sauce's sword, Limbo is coming at him again like it did twice, but he didn't knew what it was.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. The only things that came at him were the Light Fang and Sasukes sword.
  2. He said “again” the very next panel after the Light Fang.

You have to be a specific type of ignorant to say he didn’t use Pre-Cog to evade the Light Fang.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By JOVIOLMA  Online

No, this simple means something is coming at him again, not LF just because he said after the dodge when in the same dodge no precognition indication was used only during the time Limbo acted 2. Let's see how this one goes with Sage this time, curious to know how you both you deal with this.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am surprised that this has not been closed, if it is at Spacebattles, this would not have been more than five responses.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 JOVIOLMA  Online

This thread will most likely be locked soon since is just a copy of several dozens of other Naruto vs Ichigo threads. U 2 should just talk about this subject on Discord.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That makes no sense.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: he was obviously reacting to the limbo shadow that was about to attack him not sasuke's sword that wasnt even aimed at him. He says 'again' because he noticed madara is using that same mysterious jutsu(limbo) on him again.

The databook mentions that naruto dodged it thanks to his heightened reaction speed in 6 paths mode, no mention at all of precog or anticipating the attack.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: Even funnier, edo madara being kage+? Stick with bleach scaling lol. Now look at that, you introduce another naruto high tier that solos the Bleachverse pre-TYBW lmao, you're on a roll. Of course, bleach fans, the only people that would think an attack that would kill continental char is below a island sized sand mover...XD. KCM Naruto can already beat all the espadas individuals lol, BM would flick them like how juubi flicked a TBB. Monster Aizen is getting wrecked by an attack stronger then that multi-mountain slice that rekkted him lmao. If Akatsuki can beat mountain lv chars that's their feat lmao, still waiting on how town lv chad is beating mountain lv bijuus. Kaguya got banned because she solo stomp the bleachverse so hard that all the bleach fanboys needed to take a bleach bath to wash off all the salt previous to her being unbanned. Sasuke being one of the two people who sealed her....saying she died....what manga did you read lmao. Blissfully Ninja'D

Lol I think you're confused on the word Kage+. If you have another name for it then by all means give it to them that doesn't stop them from getting stomped. When Edo Madara becomes country level(which is never) he can talk about fighting pre-TYBW top tiers, till then it's laughable how much he gets stomped and even neg diff'd. Of course Naruto fans(no offense to d rest) the only people who would think breaking a tree >>>> destroying an island. Lol KCM? Lol the same KCM that doesn't get past Arrancar arc Renji or another KCM. When people Lesser than Monster Aizen no-sell island level attacks, I wonder why Aizen would care about mountain level fodders. Still waiting on anything that convinces me a bijuu(that isn't Kurama) can beat a town/city level character. When there's a whole length of several story arc that shows them failing to do just that.

Right, so much denial. Do you ever visit other forums, spoiler : same issue?? Lol.. I was asked to read this note.... On behalf of the Soul king and his badass Son,the Manga apologizes for creating characters that stomps your verses into oblivion. As a result we automatically restrict ourselvesand ask to be banned from HST battle forums. Lol Ninja'd in style.

Honestly I thought this would be locked by now. Gabriel must be losing his touch.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: Saying, "I rest my case." and dropping the mic when you haven't brought anything to the table doesn't prove your point.

Anyway, I'll go through this one more time for you.

Naruto and Madara's faces were directly in front of one another. There is no aiming, the shot is already lined up. Assuming that Madara went out of his way to tip Naruto off to the fact that he was going to fire when he already has the shot makes no sense.

The burden of proof lies on you to prove that this isn't a lightspeed feat when the manga and the anime give no such indication. As far as the source material is concerned it's legit and Naruto has FTL reaction speed.

On a side note, idk why you're bringing up other debates in this one but I'll go ahead and debunk that one for you as well.

Lasers are not light. Lasers are significantly slower than actual light therefore they are not light speed. However, in the guidebook, nowhere is it stated that laser circus is actually a laser. It is specifically stated in both English and Japanese to be an attack that fires "multiple light rays".

So now that's out of the way unless you have some actual proof of your claims, you go on and have a great day, friend.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman:

He looked at Sasukes direction and thought “over there!!“

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage:

Oh Forgot to add this,the Sasuke statements came from the novel not the manga.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone claiming Naruto is light speed can't be taken seriously because you indirectly support Hebi Sasuke > Akatsuki and universal Temari among other things. Regardless, this match can go either way.

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Limbo was coming at Naruto, not Light Fang.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By ragegod

Limbo was coming at Naruto, not Light Fang.

And it him, so he was struck by a slower attack immediately after light fang smh

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Saxz

@leothegreatest:

It's more likely he was talking about Limbo,considering he kept saying "Again" to stress his confusion of the unknown attack.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz said:

@ultimatesage: Even funnier, edo madara being kage+? Stick with bleach scaling lol. Now look at that, you introduce another naruto high tier that solos the Bleachverse pre-TYBW lmao, you're on a roll. Of course, bleach fans, the only people that would think an attack that would kill continental char is below a island sized sand mover...XD. KCM Naruto can already beat all the espadas individuals lol, BM would flick them like how juubi flicked a TBB. Monster Aizen is getting wrecked by an attack stronger then that multi-mountain slice that rekkted him lmao. If Akatsuki can beat mountain lv chars that's their feat lmao, still waiting on how town lv chad is beating mountain lv bijuus. Kaguya got banned because she solo stomp the bleachverse so hard that all the bleach fanboys needed to take a bleach bath to wash off all the salt previous to her being unbanned. Sasuke being one of the two people who sealed her....saying she died....what manga did you read lmao. Blissfully Ninja'D

Lol I think you're confused on the word Kage+. If you have another name for it then by all means give it to them that doesn't stop them from getting stomped. When Edo Madara becomes country level(which is never) he can talk about fighting pre-TYBW top tiers, till then it's laughable how much he gets stomped and even neg diff'd. Of course Naruto fans(no offense to d rest) the only people who would think breaking a tree >>>> destroying an island. Lol KCM? Lol the same KCM that doesn't get past Arrancar arc Renji or another KCM. When people Lesser than Monster Aizen no-sell island level attacks, I wonder why Aizen would care about mountain level fodders. Still waiting on anything that convinces me a bijuu(that isn't Kurama) can beat a town/city level character. When there's a whole length of several story arc that shows them failing to do just that.

Right, so much denial. Do you ever visit other forums, spoiler : same issue?? Lol.. I was asked to read this note.... On behalf of the Soul king and his badass Son,the Manga apologizes for creating characters that stomps your verses into oblivion. As a result we automatically restrict ourselvesand ask to be banned from HST battle forums. Lol Ninja'd in style.

Honestly I thought this would be locked by now. Gabriel must be losing his touch.

I think you're the only one confused on what a Kage+ person is, lmao, so stick with bleach scaling. Nobody has to be country lv to solo the bleachverse pre-TYBW lol, island lv is enough and Edo Madara does a small country lv attack anyways...so gg beachverse indeed. Of course only bleach fans would think a tree breaker attack that can kill continental lv chars is below a island sized sand mover attack that can't even hurt a city lv char. Yeah, KCM, the one and only KCM that wrecks and mid diffs the espadas. Now Edo Madaa and BM naruto are mountain lv lmao, you are the joke master indeed. Lesser people than Monster Aizen can tank island lv attacks......monster aizen later gets rekkted by a multi-mountain slice...first island lv attack then gets introduced during tybw....lmao. Still waiting on how town lv chars can beat mountain lv, unless that was a joke....

I'm pretty sure the only other forums you've been on is vsbattles, nothing else can explain the wank and saltiness. And wait, since when were notes from fanfictions allowed?lol, please tell everyone else which fanfiction that came from, it looks like the "Bleach Supreme" undre was trying to write, but never finished lmao. Euphoric Ninja'D

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz said:

@ultimatesage:

Oh Forgot to add this,the Sasuke statements came from the novel not the manga.

Which one?? I kinda lost track

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been done countless times. In character, Naruto mid-diffed back then, he mid-diffs still now. Bloodlusted he stomps like no diff.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone claiming Naruto is light speed can't be taken seriously because you indirectly support Hebi Sasuke > Akatsuki and universal Temari among other things. Regardless, this match can go either way.

Oh god no, how do we have more people who can't read the Naruto databooks?????? They didn't take the class?

No Caption Provided