EoS Ichigo vs. EoS Naruto

• 123 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WhatisSamurai8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

incharacter

bludloosted

Youk66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has happened many times before.......

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo still stomp.

EOS Naruto is not even HoS Ichigo lv .

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto until Current ichigo gets feats

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto beats Ichigo

Naruto

FTL reactions, multi-country busting, shadow clones, higher combat skill, 6th sense

Idk if the moon stuff is canon but if you add that, lawd ha mercy

Ichigo

Poorly defined EOS stats, a bunch of power-ups that don't stack, and not much versatility compared to other Bleach characters

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people keep making this. The result wouldn't change. Naruto wins in a good fight.

At least wait till the anime is out and Ichigo gets more feats.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@essentiallyheroes:

Why wouldn't the movie be canon??? I don't think there's any doubt it is.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins because of versatility

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ovy7  Online

Naruto vs Ichigo battle #32474917319471329847192387491

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: Well because most other anime movies aren't lol

But cool, so yeah, Naruto wrecks Ichigo.

Also, I feel like even once the anime drops, Ichigo's stats will still be as vague as they were at the end of the manga

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By UltimateSage

Inb4"themotherfklock"

I don't know how getting anime feats will change anything.....seeing as manga...you know what I mean lol

Naruto been stomping Ichigo for the past 5 years now, right? Or was it 6?lmao

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdjakes: It's not really wank. He was in a fight that ended up with the moon blown apart. Either way you slice it that's a significant feat.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's far far higher than that, not your insane downplay

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@essentiallyheroes:

Yeah the last movie is canon because it continues the story and Kishi worked directly on the project.

Well hopefully, we were told the TYBW got rushed at the end. So this might be a chance for it to be done right.

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: But the anime giving Ichigo feats wouldn’t be canon would it? Manga takes precedence over anime. At best, it could clear up the more ambiguous feats.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

@tdjakes: Let me rephrase, it's not in good shape

Avatar image for cocoussybreaker
CocoUssyBreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FTL X10 Ichigo decapitates Naruto.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4"themotherfklock"

I don't know how getting anime feats will change anything.....seeing as manga...you know what I mean lol

LMAO.. You would know how that feels wouldn't you... Considering Yhwach being stomping the entire verse and still currently stomping it's spin off for what now? 5-6 years. Lol. Ninja'd

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wanderez

@essentiallyheroes said:

Naruto

FTL reactions, multi-country busting, shadow clones, higher combat skill, 6th sense

MHS-relativistic reactions and combat speed, country busting with his strongest attack only

Idk if the moon stuff is canon but if you add that, lawd ha mercy

He had to concentrate his cloak in order to endure a country-continental attack, not a good feat considering what he had to do

FTFY

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: Thanks for the explanation!

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz said:
@ultimatesage said:

Inb4"themotherfklock"

LMAO.. You would know how that feels wouldn't you... Considering Yhwach being stomping the entire verse and still currently stomping it's spin off for what now? 5-6 years. Lol. Ninja'd

I would know how that feels of course. Poor bleach is only relevant because of yhwach lol, every God tier in bleach is stuck getting stomped by Juubito (excluding yhwach), without yhwach any top 3 Naruto god tiers would solo the verse. Yhwach can't beat Juubidara. Very true statement, Ninja'd.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: But the anime giving Ichigo feats wouldn’t be canon would it? Manga takes precedence over anime. At best, it could clear up the more ambiguous feats.

If it has an alternate ending or something like that, it would take precedence over the manga. At least I hope it does. However maybe Kubo could work on the Anime and that would clear up any issue .

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Ichigo and Naruto are way beyond planetary in terms of AP, just getting ridiculously downplayed over here

savior02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Naruto Clone Stomps

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz said:
@ultimatesage said:

Inb4"themotherfklock"

Lets not forget that PSK solos the verse neg diff as well.

And even Aizen can beat Juubidara xD

anyways, thread #2380349263

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz said:
@ultimatesage said:

Inb4"themotherfklock"

I would know how that feels of course. Poor bleach is only relevant because of yhwach lol, every God tier in bleach is stuck getting stomped by Juubito (excluding yhwach), without yhwach any top 3 Naruto god tiers would solo the verse. Yhwach can't beat Juubidara. Very true statement, Ninja'd.

in your dream of Naruto fanboy

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto still slaps Ichigo silly in Base Form

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps.

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By UltimateSage

@gabrielbelmont said:
@ultimatesage said:
@saxz said:
@ultimatesage said:

Inb4"themotherfklock"

in your dream of Naruto fanboy

oh no, "extremely in my feelings" guy has tagged me. Whatever shall I do....he might call the mods on me....boohoo.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: Naruto dodged a light speed attack at point-blank range.

Also, his 1 beast bomb is as strong as at least 4 from other tailed beasts. He could easily spam these kinds of attacks if need be.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz: Where did planetary come from?

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@essentiallyheroes: you should probably leave wanderez alone, he's anti-anything related to Naruto lmao

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz said:
@ultimatesage said:

Inb4"themotherfklock"

Poor Naruto is only relevant because of the war arc and Juubi bombs. How do feel you feel when low tier fodders from bleach stomp the Kages. Every high tier in Naruto(that isn't Kurama jacked or six path jacked ) is stuck getting stomped by vice captains or low tier espada and captains. Lol.... We all know Yhwach and SK solos the verse it's general knowledge at this point. Also several hax characters from bleach solos 99% of the verse,but let's not go there. Lol ninja'd.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wanderez

@essentiallyheroes:

Hyperbole.

The "light" attack bends.

There's no indication that Naruto didnt dodge Madara's head swing.

If Naruto dodged a light speed attack at point blank range im sure as Hell he would've blitzed a MHS attack in the Last (he didnt ofc).

Naruto and Sasuke literally clashed their strongest attacks on panel, country DC is already generous.

Anyways, im not willing to go any deeper than this.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: leave him alone, he is one of those naruto fanboys who blindly believe that ninjas can magically survive 15 million degrees, reality warping.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By UltimateSage

@saxz said:
@ultimatesage said:
@saxz said:
@ultimatesage said:

Inb4"themotherfklock"

Poor Naruto is only relevant because of the war arc and Juubi bombs. How do feel you feel when low tier fodders from bleach stomp the Kages. Every high tier in Naruto(that isn't Kurama jacked or six path jacked ) is stuck getting stomped by vice captains or low tier espada and captains. Lol.... We all know Yhwach and SK solos the verse it's general knowledge at this point. Also several hax characters from bleach solos 99% of the verse,but let's not go there. Lol ninja'd.

Aww, poor bleach, only relevant because of tybw and mustache man, nobody but one character can get passed Juubito the lowest God tier in the narutoverse. Hashirama and EMS madara solo the verse pre tybw, two high tiers durr lol. No bleach character before the introduction of Monster has mountain lv feats gets one shotted by any one Bijuu from Naruto. Yhwach and allfafher of featless solo a fanfic apparantly, ok lol, bleach fans for sure need to tell everyone else where they read these fanfics. Keep the statement true as it is, Ninja'D hard.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

@essentiallyheroes:

Hyperbole.

The "light" attack bends.

There's no indication that Naruto didnt dodge Madara's head swing.

If Naruto dodged a light speed attack at point blank range im sure as Hell he would've blitzed a MHS attack in the Last (he didnt ofc).

Naruto and Sasuke literally clashed their strongest attacks on panel, country DC is already generous.

Anyways, im not willing to go any deeper than this.

Dude even if the light fang is a shaky and hard to believe(rightfuly so considering the notoriety of the databooks) I think there's a recent novel that has Naruto dodging a photon gun.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz:

For which we dont know the distance, how much Naruto had to move or if it was aim-doding.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

: leave him alone, he is one of those naruto fanboys who blindly believe that ninjas can magically survive 15 million degrees, reality warping.

The same 15 million degrees heat that dried some throats and supposedly all the water on SS?lol

The same reality warperin that needs double the imagination to make a meteor?lol

Who am I kidding, gabriel has yhwach at universal levels

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz said:
@ultimatesage said:
@saxz said:
@ultimatesage said:

Inb4"themotherfklock"

Aww, poor bleach, only relevant because of tybw and mustache man, nobody but one character can get passed Juubito the lowest God tier in the narutoverse. Hashirama and EMS madara solo the verse pre tybw, two high tiers durr lol. No bleach character before the introduction of Monster has mountain lv feats gets one shotted by any one Bijuu from Naruto. Yhwach and allfafher of featless solo a fanfic apparantly, ok lol, bleach fans for sure need to tell everyone else where they read these fanfics. Keep the statement true as it is, Ninja'D hard.

But juubito can arguably be negged by the likes of Rukia, a haxed mere vice captain .Mentioning the top tiers is just spite. Hashirama and Madara solos pre-TYBW,?? gotta love the manga you read where Yama, Aizen, Ichigo, Shunsui, segunda etapa Ulquiora don't exist @pre-TYBW. You know it's a joke when Akatsuki level bijuus defeats any one above Chad level. The verse remains solo'd by bleach God tiers. General knowledge hurts right. Ninja'd smoothly.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just realized the OP says.

> in character

> bloodlusted.

what the hell is that contradiction.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: I'll just say this.

Watch the scene very closely. Madara aims directly for Naruto's head. You can tell because Nauto's staff is directly in front of him and centered after his attack is stopped and the staff is cut immediately. At that point Naruto sees the attack coming and gets out of the way. So the head swing only comes in after the attack has been launched. To summarize: Naruto dodged it.

Also, there is a big diff between reaction speed and full-body movement speed. You might be able to hit a baseball moving 70+mph. Does that mean you can speed blitz in a fight? Nope

And do you mean the attacks that clashed above the clouds far from the ground but still made a country level shockwave down below and changed the weather? You may have just disproven your own thesis.

Anyway, have a good one!

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz said:
@ultimatesage said:
@saxz said:
@ultimatesage said:
@saxz said:
@ultimatesage said:

Inb4"themotherfklock"

But juubito can arguably be negged by the likes of Rukia, a haxed mere vice captain .Mentioning the top tiers is just spite. Hashirama and Madara solos pre-TYBW,?? gotta love the manga you read where Yama, Aizen, Ichigo, Shunsui, segunda etapa Ulquiora don't exist @pre-TYBW. You know it's a joke when Akatsuki level bijuus defeats any one above Chad level. The verse remains solo'd by bleach God tiers. General knowledge hurts right. Ninja'd smoothly.

Rukia? Someone that gets one shotted by BM Naruto?lol, nice joke. You're right, mention the top tier IS spite, let alone the God tiers. Yeah the everyone read where Yama, Aizen, Ichigo, Shunsui, segunda etapa Ulquiora let alone anyone else in the verse was below island lv, but go ahead and lead me to the fanfic where ulq is country lv and aizen is black hole lv. It is a joke when mountain lv chars are supposed losing to town/city lv chars, 5/5 joke there man. The God tiers of bleach verse that don't get passed Juubito? For reals, is this "general" knowledge posted on blwachverse daily wank sheets?lol. What a amazing statement, solidly Nonja'D

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SagaTheLegend

Ichigo lifts any of his blades and one shots.