Posted by Blonde_Legend (202 posts) 11 months, 16 days ago

Poll: EOS Ichigo (Bleach) runs a Gauntlet (One Piece, SDS, Naruto Shippuden, Toriko) (104 votes)

Stops at 1 3%
Stops at 2 0%
Stops at 3 17%
Stops at 4 3%
Stops at 5 16%
Stops at 6 11%
Stops at 7 20%
Stops at 8 3%
Stops at 9 3%
Stops at 10 3%
Stops at 11 0%
Clear 13%
I don't know 8%
No Caption Provided

Ichigo from the image.

Rules

• Everyone are bloodlusted
  • Win by death, knock out, incapacitation
  • Full recovery after each round
  • 100 meters of distance
  • Random encounter
  • Canon feats only. No headcanon and fandom theories. On panel feats. You can use Dangai Ichigo if EOS lacks of feats.

Battle location

No Caption Provided

Round 1 Zoro

No Caption Provided

Round 2 Luffy Gear 4th: Snakeman

No Caption Provided

Round 3 Estarossa Normal

No Caption Provided

Round 4 Akainu

No Caption Provided

Round 5 AM Meliodas

No Caption Provided

Round 6 The One Escanor

No Caption Provided

Round 7 Naruto Rikudo Mode

No Caption Provided

Round 8 The Greatest Bijuu Susanoo

No Caption Provided

Round 9 Kaguya Otsutsuki Prime and Complete

No Caption Provided

Round 10 Heracles

No Caption Provided

Round 11 Acacia Neo

No Caption Provided

#1 Posted by sky_warrior (823 posts) - - Show Bio

5-7

#2 Posted by Jatom22 (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure he gets through 1 and 2 but idk who 3 is

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
#3 Posted by deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

Once again trolls voting "Clear" to give Bleach fans a bad name.

#4 Edited by decaf_wizard (16933 posts) - - Show Bio

Loses to Zoro most likely, but gets gets unarguably beaten at three and is absolutely clowned on every round after 3

#5 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

How is he hurting estarossa????

#6 Posted by SocaJunkie (8405 posts) - - Show Bio

There was no point in including Toriko characters unless you wanted to use like...mid pre time-skip.

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
#7 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (1587 posts) - - Show Bio

Could have several troubles at 3. . .

Most likely stops at 5

6 up to 11 are stomps/mismatches. . .

Glad to see (again) that Bleach-fans keeps to wank his beloved Strawberry-Hero with "Clear the Gauntlet". And then "Bleach is not highballed on CV. . . other manga (you know what manga) is full of wankers xdxd". Sure. . .

No Caption Provided

#8 Posted by KingZod (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't get past three

#9 Posted by Blonde_Legend (202 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump if someone is interested.

#10 Posted by Blonde_Legend (202 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Blonde_Legend (202 posts) - - Show Bio

There was no point in including Toriko characters unless you wanted to use like...mid pre time-skip.

There are some users who thinks that Ichigo can clear and can bust planets, while other users thinks that is absolutely impossible. Basing on this and other threads.

Could you please tell me your opinion about the Gauntlet? Thanks.

#12 Posted by deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

@narutobleachfan: Please, tell me what you voted :) thank you.

I haven't caught up with SDS yet, so, for the time being, I selected 7, although based on the hype i may change my opinion later.

#13 Posted by Blonde_Legend (202 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#14 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8000 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3. Full Counter screws Ichigo over hard. Everything from 7 and up is just a horrible mismatch.

#15 Edited by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@blonde_legend: sorry but where is So6P Ashura Kurama?? The one with 6 hands and 3 heads,, because i 100% believe,, by feats So6P Kurama Ashura Naruto > BPS sasuke..

Nevermind,, nice gauntlet btw

On Topic: Stop at 3 or 5

#16 Posted by Blonde_Legend (202 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung: Yes, that Naruto was not even at his strongest. He lacked the other half of Kurama's power. But to be honest BPS Sasuke lacked half Kurama's power too.

Thank you

#17 Posted by KingGuinness (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

Could stop at 3, definitely stops at 4.

#18 Posted by Helloman (29619 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at five.

#19 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@blonde_legend: and Current akainu is featless btw...

And im pretty sure Ichigo can easily defeat Pre time skip Akainu

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#20 Edited by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Ichigo actually gets past Estarossa? I mean, if you have any ill-will (or was it hate?) towards the guy then you'd be powerless and Ichigo gets frustrated in his fights quite regularly.

#21 Posted by BrownZeus (936 posts) - - Show Bio

How hot is Escanor's sunshine?

Royd Llyod was capable of withstand Yamamoto's bankai:

Degrees celcius not farenheit.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

EOS Ichigo holds vastly much more reiatsu than that guy and he is a walking hybrid of the 3 races, he should be perfectly capable of withstanding more than what Royd Lloyd could.

Anyways 8-9 is the best I can see Ichigo going with 9 being an insurmountable wall. Toriko top tiers should snuff Ichigo out as well.

#22 Posted by EcoBlitz (4863 posts) - - Show Bio

@brownzeus: if you try to wank ichigo with that feat, I’ll have to remind you the ground wasn’t affected, neither was the rubble

#23 Posted by EcoBlitz (4863 posts) - - Show Bio

@brownzeus: if you try to wank ichigo with that feat, I’ll have to remind you the ground wasn’t affected, neither was the rubble

OT: Escanor man handles him

#24 Posted by BrownZeus (936 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: Bankais can be controlled, Yamamoto was capable of condensing his heat and it is not wank, it is a legitimate feat can't you see?

#25 Posted by kroczilla (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: shit tier logic. I guess rubbles are more durable than royd.

#26 Posted by EcoBlitz (4863 posts) - - Show Bio

@brownzeus: Em no, ZnT has it’s condensed heat form which condenses it to the blade, that’s not it.

Plus you’re ignoring the fact Lloyd could feel the heat from where he was standing which was a good distance from Yamamoto, meaning the heat was transferred from Yama to him. So the ground and random wood and rubble should have been vaped

#27 Posted by EcoBlitz (4863 posts) - - Show Bio

@kroczilla: When you can read and understand properly, reply me one more time with less hostility.

#28 Posted by BrownZeus (936 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: That is just the first phase of Yamamoto's Bankai and the heat is extended to his body. Yet again this can be atributed to Yamamoto purposefully holding back and controlling his power.

#29 Posted by kroczilla (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: full counter will only work once. ichigo isn't gonna keep spamming GTs when he sees they are getting returned back and he definitely isn't getting any serious injury from his own GTs.

He could always wrapped his GT round his sword as a melee attack to counter full counter (he used a similar tact against ulquiorra).

On topic: stops at 7

#30 Posted by kroczilla (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: I understood you perfectly. You are attempting to use shut tier logic to downplay hence I called you out on it.

I m not being hostile. Just calling out BS as I see it.

#31 Posted by EcoBlitz (4863 posts) - - Show Bio

@brownzeus: first phase? It doesn’t have phases, just abilities, 4 abilities.

You’re not getting the point. Lloyd could feel the heat from where he was, meaning random wood should have been vaped on the spot, except at that point it wasn’t 15 mil degrees Celsius which would make your entire scan irrelevant.

#32 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4204 posts) - - Show Bio

How hot is Escanor's sunshine?

Royd Llyod was capable of withstand Yamamoto's bankai:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

EOS Ichigo holds vastly much more reiatsu than that guy and he is a walking hybrid of the 3 races, he should be perfectly capable of withstanding more than what Royd Lloyd could.

Anyways 8-9 is the best I can see Ichigo going with 9 being an insurmountable wall. Toriko top tiers should snuff Ichigo out as well.

Tbh, I wasn't expecting users to actually come at you and downplay this feat lmfao.

#33 Posted by EcoBlitz (4863 posts) - - Show Bio

@kroczilla: Downplay? I actually like bleach despite its shittyness. 2 of my top 4 fav fictional characters are from bleach so I don’t know what you’re saying.

I’m pointing out a fact that happened. Wood less than 15 ft from Yama were fine even though Lloyd could feel the heat.

#34 Edited by BrownZeus (936 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: Well then let me rephrase it myself:

All the heat being condenced into the sword was the first initial stage, after activating "West" his bankai extends from his sword to his body, moreover since Yamamoto has condenced his heat it means he can manipulate it at will, Bleach deals with Energy manipulation meaning Yamamamoto being able to contain that temerature is not an unreasonable feat nor an impossible one. Moreover remember that Yamamoto's heat does not come from any flame, the heat is visible in form of his "overwhelming reiatsu"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It takes no genius to comprehend this fact.

#35 Posted by Unlimited1 (973 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 7.

#36 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8000 posts) - - Show Bio

@kroczilla: Except Estarossa's Full Counter reflects all physical attacks back at greater than twice the strength, meaning Ichigo would have to resort to spamming Getsuga's, which aren't potent enough to bypass Estarossa's regeneration or durability and can simply be stopped entirely with Black Out at which point Ichigo gets bodied by FC repeatedly.

Also, there is no way Ichigo could ever defeat The One Escanor, he would get oneshot by a single serious blow from him, how exactly does Ichigo beat Escanor?

#37 Posted by kroczilla (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin:

yeah, forgot about that.

ichigo 's getsuga tensho is powerful enough to threaten soul king ywach who would rip estarossa to shreds. Merely the heat from his reitsu vaporized a sea (I seem to recall Estarossa getting completely bloodied and nearly killed by a similar attack). GT is ichigo 's reitsu concentrated. Estarossa is gonna get split in half. Demon regeneration is strong but has limits. If one GT doesn't get the job done, a few more ought to finish the job.

The one escanor caps at island lvl. Shikai kenpachi is casually island lvl without using his full power. Ichigo>>>> kenpachi. He isn't losing to any version of Escanor

#38 Edited by pmcinelly784 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023 said:

How does Ichigo actually gets past Estarossa? I mean, if you have any ill-will (or was it hate?) towards the guy then you'd be powerless and Ichigo gets frustrated in his fights quite regularly.

Rule 1 in the OP: Everyone is bloodlusted. Ichigo stops at 3

#39 Posted by BrownZeus (936 posts) - - Show Bio

@pmcinelly784: haha that's a damn cheap shot. By definition then every standard Vs with Estarossa would end in his win. Estarossa vs Kaguya? Estarossa wind. Vs toriko? Estarossa wins :P

#40 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8000 posts) - - Show Bio

@kroczilla: Sorry, but I'm not dealing with this. The sheer amount of Bleach highballing and taking out of context you did in a few sentences is impressive, but not something I feel like putting up with. Have a good day though.

OT: Still stops at 3. Ichigo's physicals aren't particularly impressive unless you highball the hell out of his feats and scale him and realistically, he dies to 2 or 3 Full Counters, since he can't consistently tank his own attack power times more than 2 at all. His Getsuga's won't do jack either, since Estarossa can simply dodge them or regenerate, both being things which he is more than capable of. Then he can simply overwhelm Ichigo with better physicals and use Black Out to deal with Getsuga's.

#42 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

"Come on now guys,ichigo cut down ywach who was going to destroy 3 solid words alongside their space and time."

That's the extent, bleach fans usually take their wank to. OT,he stops hard at 3,his system of fighting for one,makes estarossa a horrible match up for him considering his commandment of love. Let's forget about estarossa's commandment and look into his full counter,another solid edge. Higher DC for one and his durability is pretty solid. Yeah,ichigo definitely stops at him.

#43 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

I don’t know why this is still going on. If we go by current forms (and even if we don’t) Estarossa spanks Ichigo, so he stops at three.

#44 Posted by EcoBlitz (4863 posts) - - Show Bio

@brownzeus: I know how Zanka No Tachi works, and all you said doesn’t change the fact that if(according to you) Lloyd could survive 15 million degrees which transferred from Yama’s location to his, then random wood should have been vaped because they were inveteeen the boy of them and Heat was transferred in high amounts.

#45 Posted by KingGuinness (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz:

No manga is 100% consistent with real life physics and Yamamoto was obviously controlling his heat, otherwise everything in Soul Society would have been destroyed.

#46 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8000 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: @kingguinness: What's with the weird interpretation of Yama's Bankai? Yes, his Bankai is sun temperature, but that's literally only on his blade and body, the heat is exponentially lower outside of that, which is why wood wasn't instantly disentegrated and Royd could tank it. Not much to debate, tbh.

#47 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8000 posts) - - Show Bio

ecoblitz: @kingguinness: What's with the weird interpretation of Yama's Bankai? Yes, his Bankai is sun temperature, but that's literally only on his blade and body, the heat is exponentially lower outside of that, which is why wood wasn't instantly disentegrated and Royd could tank it. Not much to debate, tb

#48 Posted by kroczilla (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: yes. Why am I not surprised? what high balling exactly?

Did ichigo not vaporize a sea? (SStated by oetsu, shown on panel and a major plot point in the bleach novel can't fear your own world)

Did ywach not resort to the almighty after ichigo used his hallow + shinigami for? Did he not state himself that ichigo was actually a threat to him?

Do you really think ichigo, who had skin ywach wary, isn't more powerful than kenpachi who could barely fight off V1 gerald?

can you point to a single NNT feat above island lvl ?(which was from a top tier being fully bloodlusted)

Do you really think ichigo is an idiot that would keep using physical attacks when they keep getting reflected back at him?

I have debated for NNT multiple times on this forum and I am well versed on their power lvls.

if you aren't interested in any debate, that is completely fine. But don't call me a high baller or tell me "I m taking things out of context" without any explanation just so you somehow feel better about yourself.

#49 Posted by deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo was also a candidate for the Soul King in one of the novels, just saying.

#50 Posted by EcoBlitz (4863 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness: The manga has enough physics:science knowledge to specify the temp of the sun’s core after saying it’s that hot because he knew “as hot as the sun” can be a figure of speech. In the same instance and scan he could have showcased the same power of its heat.

I’m not arguing it’s not that hot, I’m arguing the fact that iirc he said Lloyd tanked that level of heat(he got vaped by the same heat level on the flames of the blade touched him) while far away and I’m just pointing out random wood also tanked it, simple.