#1 Edited by TOPAZZZ (171 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aladdin and Arba (known formerly as Gyokuen Ren)

vs

No Caption Provided

morals off.

Win by death or KO

#2 Edited by Djibbo__ (874 posts) - - Show Bio

TOPAZZZ marked this as the best answer

@baph said:

Which manga is aladdin from? Looks interesting.

Magi: the labyrinth of magic, pretty damn fire

#3 Edited by TOPAZZZ (171 posts) - - Show Bio

ummmm...bump

This was probably a bad question in hindsight

#4 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8443 posts) - - Show Bio

Aladdin solos.

#5 Edited by Zuriel-el (3382 posts) - - Show Bio

team two.

#6 Posted by EcoBlitz (5203 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: team 2 what?

#7 Edited by TOPAZZZ (171 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm

seems like most people haven't read magi...i was hoping for more answers

#8 Posted by TOPAZZZ (171 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by BrainDrain (603 posts) - - Show Bio

Infinity would wreck Aladdin and for that only is why I say Sins have a chance.

#10 Posted by TOPAZZZ (171 posts) - - Show Bio

@topazzz said:

ummmm...bump

This was probably a bad question in hindsight

#11 Posted by Zuriel-el (3382 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Yosefscion (497 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins?

Seriously, even if Aladdin and Arba has island-to-country-level scaling, they are up against 7 opponents at their level.

#13 Posted by FaradaySloth (10594 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO Duo stomps.

Seriously, even if Aladdin and Arba has island-to-country-level scaling, they are up against 7 opponents at their level.

None of the Sins are remotely close to that.

#14 Posted by Djibbo__ (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Duo stomp but don’t act tough because sds is losing hard, the duo could easily solo the whole HST

#15 Posted by Yosefscion (497 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel is destroying Britannia passively after he got Demon King'd.

If not that then PL 40,000 is enough for casual mountainbusting by indirect attack. And Ban and Mel are probably far above PL 200,000. So I think Island level NNT isn't really out of there.

Ban's Hunter Fest = Duo frozen, Merlin PC, Gowther TP .... (actually not sure, Magi Borg seems kinda like absolute barrier that can protect against Sinbad's mind control)

anyway, ignoring Gowther, next is King for support, then let Mel and Ban be caged inside PC to beat Duo to death.

Ban Fox Hunt = dead Duo.... Actually Arba can regenerate from being splattered (like how Ban splattered when against Estarossa). dunno about Aladdin though, can Borg protect against Hunter Fest + Fox Hunt?

Arba is the most difficult to put down. While Aladdin is pretty easy assuming Borg isn't protecting him against NNT magic.

#16 Posted by Djibbo__ (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth said:

If not that then PL 40,000 is enough for casual mountainbusting by indirect attack. And Ban and Mel are probably far above PL 200,000. So I think Island level NNT isn't really out of there.

Ban's Hunter Fest = Duo frozen, Merlin PC, Gowther TP .... (actually not sure, Magi Borg seems kinda like absolute barrier that can protect against Sinbad's mind control)

anyway, ignoring Gowther, next is King for support, then let Mel and Ban be caged inside PC to beat Duo to death.

Ban Fox Hunt = dead Duo.... Actually Arba can regenerate from being splattered (like how Ban splattered when against Estarossa). dunno about Aladdin though, can Borg protect against Hunter Fest + Fox Hunt?

Arba is the most difficult to put down. While Aladdin is pretty easy assuming Borg isn't protecting him against NNT magic.

Bro I love sds and i’m The local fanboy, yes, I am pissed of all the downplay we’re getting, but no, duo blitzes so there is nothing to debate here, Aladdin Is not in their league

#17 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3856 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, it's been a while but I'm pretty certain the duo stomps. NNT is frequently lowballed, but most verses usually get hate for these kinds of battles.

#18 Posted by Lsoon23 (364 posts) - - Show Bio

Duo is not soloing the HST hahahahhahahaa.

Duo win because they're too fast for NNT team.

#19 Posted by Wanderez (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

Duo, especially Aladdin is hilariously faster than them all. On top, he's really haxed.

Aladdin solos.

#20 Edited by Kalebsmarty156 (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is aladdin? Sounds interesting...

#21 Posted by crackshotboi (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Aladdin solos

#22 Posted by TOPAZZZ (171 posts) - - Show Bio

@yosefscion: aladdin always has a passive borg up during battle...

#23 Posted by TOPAZZZ (171 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156: the main character of the series magi. you and a billion other comicviners should read it, i highly recommend it

#24 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (2486 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by FaradaySloth (10594 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__ said:

Duo stomp but don’t act tough because sds is losing hard, the duo could easily solo the whole HST

Since when did anyone say the HST also stood a chance?

#26 Edited by TOPAZZZ (171 posts) - - Show Bio

@yosefscion: no sin is at country level...a few of them are at island level though, but not all of them

#27 Posted by BrainDrain (603 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__ said:

This team soloing the HST is laughable. A powerful enough telepath, hax, and/or simply being too durable for his vector magic to really hurt you hard counters him and plenty of people fit that criteria. His speed feats are also very debatable honestly.

#28 Posted by FaradaySloth (10594 posts) - - Show Bio

@yosefscion:

Actually, that got retconned since we now know that the Demon King was actually in Zeldoris. It's not Mel's feat anymore.

Power Levels in Nanatsu no Taizai are complete garbage in battle forums. 50k Gloxinia has one of the most powerful attacks in the whole series yet is fodder to the high tiers. 4k Merlin was casually stomping two six-digit PL Demon without breaking a sweat.

Just lol at any of these working.

They're not going to get close to Aladdin due to his magic. Hell, since this is Morals Off EOS Aladdin, he can just boil the blood inside the team's bodies lmao.

Hell yes, his Borg I believe can cover continent-planet size landmasses, too strong for people like Sinbad to break, and a casual feat from his matches up against Mel's strongest attack lol.

This is just hilarious. The wank is strong. Yet NNT somehow gets lowballed.

#29 Edited by TOPAZZZ (171 posts) - - Show Bio

@braindrain: if you’re talking about genjutsu, KS and illusions like that, no one in the HST can harm aladdin with telepathy (i don’t think)...And the only characters i can recall with hax on the same level / better than his are gremmy, yhwach and probably some other bleach high tiers that i can’t be bothered to recall right now

and he should be LS so...

or at least by lowball, have lightspeed reactions

#30 Posted by BrainDrain (603 posts) - - Show Bio

@topazzz: I mean a number of people have the hax just aren't fast enough, IMO he's about Sasuke or DMS Kakashi level. A quite bit above majority of the HST with Inane Hax but nowhere near the level of soloing, itd take a legit high-herald/Teambuster to skyfather to solo HST.

#31 Edited by TOPAZZZ (171 posts) - - Show Bio

@braindrain: aladdin would stomp sasuke especially in a hax fight....as for dms kakashi, things would be slightly more complicated due to his hax, but i think he can still be controlled by vector manipulation. so kakashi still can’t really do anything

i’m not saying he would solo but i think he’d take out a large proportion of the hst including high / god tiers, not all at once obviously

Also i forgot to cover his speed, i can’t post scans right now but during the magnostadt arc he shot a light ray at titus, who easily stopped it using a barrier of fog, giving him LS reactions. Titus isn’t very strong btw, but we know the light magic aladdin used was ACTUAL light because magicians use magic made from natural phenomena, hence why he stopped it with fog. Later in the series arba punches lightning while fighting yunan, and aladdin could easily react to her...

so i really don’t see what the issue is with speed here

#32 Posted by BrainDrain (603 posts) - - Show Bio

@topazzz: Aladdin vs Sasuke is a fair match with the latter having every relevant advantage there is to be had concerning combat as Ameno makes vector Manipulation completely irrelevant. The fact you think Kakashi vs Aladdin is close practically agrees with that claim, and no he cannot effect Kakashi with vector manipulation while hes intangible as hes in the Kamui realm. Not to mention Kakashi can simply oneshot with Space/time hax he has no answer for.

More than several HST characters scale from LS reactionary and more importantly actual combat speed. LS isnt a deal breaker anymore and practically every HST has someone who is approaching those speeds, except bleach.

#33 Edited by TOPAZZZ (171 posts) - - Show Bio

@braindrain: concerning combat? aladdin doesn’t fight up close anyways. no form of sasuke can even touch him with vector manipulation, and even if we were to assume things went wrong, aladdin can just send him to space forever

so his dhoruf magic can’t at least stop him from moving?? lol. kakashi wouldn’t be fast enough anyways

not a single HST character scales to LS except for a few naruto top tiers, like not a single one at all. Naruto’s light beam feat is still debatable, but we have clear proof and logical evidence that aladdin is LS. If you want to highball, i wouldn’t be conflicted with naruto being around sub rel, but that’s far below LS. it’s like how FTL is way faster than LS, but way slower than MTFL

OP characters are really fast but none of them are in the LS realm. There are a few arguments for bleach characters too but seeing as i lack knowledge on bleach i won’t say much...but from what i know no one is LS

also about amenotejikara, sasuke isn’t gonna use it every second. and aladdin has way better teleportation feats, like it’s not comparable at all

#34 Edited by BrainDrain (603 posts) - - Show Bio

@topazzz: Ameno negates everything Aladdin can do to Sasuke and he'll get it off significantly faster. Not only is Naruto and by extension Kakashi and Sasuke significantly faster than Aladdin when it comes to combat speed, their feats period are much more fast paced and clean cut. Reaction speed solely means very little in a fight.

Kakashi would look at Aladdin and oneshot him if he were going for the kill off the bat, Sasuke gives him the same fate. He cant even put down Naruto with his Vector manipulation. Also Kizaru is light, he's definitely LS bar a few anti feats, and the fact his story is a little over half way through, dont believe anything anyone says about LS being in bleach though, that's absolutely laughable.

#35 Edited by baph (2212 posts) - - Show Bio

Which manga is aladdin from? Looks interesting.

#36 Edited by Djibbo__ (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth said:
@djibbo__ said:

Everybody in naruto and bleach threads, a Couple of weeks ago I debated with someone that said that 8 gates Guy would win against Aladdin and he wasn’t even trolling

#37 Posted by TOPAZZZ (171 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by TOPAZZZ (171 posts) - - Show Bio

@braindrain: ameno lasts for a literal moment and sasuke’s consistently shown that he doesn’t use it ALL the time during battle. you act as if he uses it constantly. even if he could he can’t do anything to aladdin because of his borg which is activated automatically during battle. before sasuke even attempts any kind of blitz he is stopped by dhoruf medeon

they still haven’t shown lightspeed reactions/movement in combat, which aladdin should be able to move at (and i explained this in my last post) . aladdin pre timeskip was already faster than them lmao. also i’m not sure what ‘fast paced’ and ‘clean cut’ is supposed to mean, just cause their speed feats look more flashy doesn’t make them faster. look at luffy for example, he seems to be moving faster than nardosuke in most of his fights but it’s been clarified that he’s slower

kizaru is a logia and we aren’t given 100% proof that he is amped with real light. It’s also been debunked that other speed feats aren’t consistent with kizaru cause that means characters who have tagged him would be FTL/LS, even though they have low end feats. basically ur saying one piece is the fastest out of the hst, which isn’t true at all

titus reacted to actual light with a FOG BARRIER. bare in mind titus is about mid tier in the series and a pretty minor character (despite being pretty much a magi). the light in magi is shown to have real properties of light and titus reacted to it just fine. aladdin could keep up with him. And as i said, arba punched lightning and aladdin could keep up with her every move just fine. i’m not gonna say this again but aladdin is a lot faster

i’m confused, how is looking at him gonna kill him? he could pull a deidara and teleport a limb but aladdin’s borg stops that from happening. i haven’t seen feats of kakashi using kamui on someone protected by an automated barrier but whatever. also, genjutsu doesn’t work on Al

kakashi has no way to put down aladdin. if he used any jutsus, it would backfire. at worst they would stalemate.

also, aren’t bleach high/top tiers faster than the stronger OP characters? in terms of speed in the hst i think it goes in this order:

naruto > bleach > one piece

#39 Edited by Yosefscion (497 posts) - - Show Bio

@topazzz said:

@yosefscion: aladdin always has a passive borg up during battle...

That's not what I was talking about. Its wether his Borg can protect from being Hunter Fest'd or not.

Even if it can (well, it can, given that Borg resists death touch/magoi drain from Medium), Merlin has Absolute Cancel to cancel magic. So maybe it can cancel Borg.

@faradaysloth said:

Actually, that got retconned since we now know that the Demon King was actually in Zeldoris. It's not Mel's feat anymore.

Power Levels in Nanatsu no Taizai are complete garbage in battle forums. 50k Gloxinia has one of the most powerful attacks in the whole series yet is fodder to the high tiers. 4k Merlin was casually stomping two six-digit PL Demon without breaking a sweat.

They're not going to get close to Aladdin due to his magic. Hell, since this is Morals Off EOS Aladdin, he can just boil the blood inside the team's bodies lmao.

Hell yes, his Borg I believe can cover continent-planet size landmasses, too strong for people like Sinbad to break, and a casual feat from his matches up against Mel's strongest attack lol.

This is just hilarious. The wank is strong. Yet NNT somehow gets lowballed.

I don't get that impression from reading chap 311. Mel still definitely has DK power. I'll reread it later.

Well, thats called Powerscaling. Absence of collateral damage has been kind of thing since forever. And Merlin beat people through hax + Infinity. Infinity is like lighter/better version of Magi physiology. Both can casually power most power-demanding of magic spells, but Merlin's Infinity doesn't place any strain on user's body, whereas original human/Magi physiology actually requires them to do things in conventional way (that is drawing very large amount of magic from surroundings. Quincy Vollstandig-style)

Teleportation to bypass Dhorruf? Can Aladdin 'reflect' Perfect Cube?

... Chapter? My memory is failing me

Kinda unrelated but Hellblaze might be able to negate Arba's regen, right? Its kinda Hellblaze's thing after all

--------------

About speed, honestly I don't completely buy 'Magi characters are FTL' because I doubt the author actually understand the implication of making Rukh = natural phenomena.

But eh, maybe FTL is truly author intention? *shrugs*

---------------

lol threadhijack 🤣

#40 Edited by Lsoon23 (364 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth:50k Gloxinia has one of the most powerful attacks in the whole series yet is fodder to the high tiers.

Why is this relevant? First Form Frieza has better destructive feats than Super Perfect Cell yet we obviously know who would win in a fight, does that mean all scaling for Cell is now invalid? Power systems are there for a reason, and attack potency is highly relevant especially when discussing NNT and similar shonen verses.

Plus we didn't even get a Merlin powerlevel update since they were first introduced, and its been implied she has been training along with her entire goal that she wants to live forever to acquire more knowledge.

#41 Posted by FaradaySloth (10594 posts) - - Show Bio

@lsoon23:

Why is this relevant?

Because it shows how Power Levels in NNT are unreliable?

First Form Frieza has better destructive feats than Super Perfect Cell yet we obviously know who would win in a fight, does that mean all scaling for Cell is now invalid?

Different verses, different rules. Don't bring whataboutism.

Power Levels in NNT are described to be just estimations of one's sum of how powerful they are in Magic, Strength, and Spirit. I can have 100k Spirit Level yet nothing for Magic and Strength, but does this mean that I am to be scaled overall 10 Commandments?

Power systems are there for a reason, and attack potency is highly relevant especially when discussing NNT and similar shonen verses.

Nothing about the Power Levels indicate potency.

Plus we didn't even get a Merlin powerlevel update since they were first introduced, and its been implied she has been training along with her entire goal that she wants to live forever to acquire more knowledge.

Merlin hasn't been training since the start of the series lmao. And she technically is already living forever since freezing time on herself.

#42 Posted by FaradaySloth (10594 posts) - - Show Bio

@yosefscion:

I don't get that impression from reading chap 311. Mel still definitely has DK power. I'll reread it later.

He does, but with the Britannia incident, it isn't his feat because of two main reasons:

1. What was happening in Britannia was the land's reaction to him not from him
  2. Zeldoris has been developing and becoming the Demon King for all this time, likely that the land was responding more to the actual Demon King rather than some amped up Meliodas.

Well, thats called Powerscaling.

You can't power scale with Power Levels in NNT because Power Levels weren't made for powerscaling and it's been proven.

Infinity is like lighter/better version of Magi physiology. Both can casually power most power-demanding of magic spells, but Merlin's Infinity doesn't place any strain on user's body, whereas original human/Magi physiology actually requires them to do things in conventional way (that is drawing very large amount of magic from surroundings. Quincy Vollstandig-style)

But Merlin is also fodder in the Magi-verse. Sure she has an OP power, but she's far too slow and her durability is terrible.

Kinda unrelated but Hellblaze might be able to negate Arba's regen, right? Its kinda Hellblaze's thing after all

Hellblaze hasn't worked on opponents of these levels before.

#43 Posted by TOPAZZZ (171 posts) - - Show Bio

@yosefscion: even if merlin breaks borg the team still need to find a way to overcome vector and gravity manipulation. And if aladdin notices that merlin’s magic is a threat then he just oneshots her by vaping her blood or BFRing her

Avatar image for thisisausername
#44 Posted by ThisIsAUsername (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Aladdin sends the SDS to space.

#45 Posted by Yosefscion (497 posts) - - Show Bio

Might be fairer if Arba alone vs SDS.

And speed equal of course. FTL arguments are killjoy.