@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

@requiemcross: he literally said a post saying madara can remove aizen’s soul from his body is dumb and you quote him saying he’s salty Aizen has no TP resistance

he clearly cant read lol

You just now realized that?

Show actual feats, not insults for failing to counter an argument.

I have, you just can't read them apparently.

Where? the scans that was debunked by canon feats from ch17, ch 679 and ch 681. I'm still waiting for Aizen's feats.

A little recap:

1. Your argument about chakra not having spiritual energy was debunked by Sakura in her explanation in Naruto ch 17.

2. Your argument about Genjutsu not affecting those without chakra was debunked by Black Zetsu in his explanation in Naruto ch679 and ch 681. It also shows how little you know about naruto insisting that Kaguya use the moon casting the infinite tsukuyomi to the world not knowing that the moon does not exist yet during those times.

You were proved wrong in the scans I posted in the previous post that were made.

Try again and whine more while you're at it.

I'm still waiting for Aizen's feats.

A little recap:

1. Your argument about chakra not having spiritual energy was debunked by Sakura in her explanation in Naruto ch 17.

2. Your argument about Genjutsu not affecting those without chakra was debunked by Black Zetsu in his explanation in Naruto ch679 and ch 681. It also shows how little you know about naruto insisting that Kaguya use the moon casting the infinite tsukuyomi to the world not knowing that the moon does not exist yet during those times.

Sakura was debunked by all the other scans, try again or whine more or continue to do both.

We know that you need chakra for genjutsu and that IT needs the moon. Try again or whine more or continue to do both.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sagathelegend:

1. No it is not. Bleach is spiritual energy is not the same as Naruto's spirir energy. Reiatsu =/= Chakra. Those are two different power sets from different universes that have nothing to do with it other.

True, however, I could also say that because Chakra is a different kind of energy than bleach's Reiryoku, you cannot immediately assume that soul crash will work on Uchiha Madara. As shown in Bleach ch 411 p12, soul crash is not even strong enough to kill civilians.

And just because the spiritual energy of bleach is different to the spiritual energy of Naruto, you cannot automatically assume that the same thing will happen to shinobi who have spiritual/mental energy to fight back.

Reiatsu has shown the ability to supress powers, paralyse people, affect soul and spiritual entities directly and many other things that Chakra by itself has not shown the ability to do or resist. https://imgur.com/gallery/ERfQvOc

Chakra feats says otherwise.

Supressing power is the same feat as a sealing jutsu in naruto.

paralyzing people is easy either using a paralyzing ninjutsu or Genjutsu.

Affecting the soul using the rinnegan, Gedo Mazo, Truth Seeking Balls and Shiki Fujin. Even the Sharingan has shown feats of resisting soul attacks as shown when Sasuke resisted Orochimaru's soul from taking over his body.

Soul crash was hard countered by simply out powering it by Madara's own chakra or absorbing it using the rinnegan's Preta path.

2. Chakra has no feats of resisting soul crush like powers, just having a vague "spirit energy" that has nothing to do with Bleach's power source will not help. What chakra needs is feats of resisting soul manipulation and power negation or if you want to not have problems, just equalize the two.

okay, what are the feats of soul crash shown in Bleach? the only feat that I remember is in ch 411 where Aizen failed to kill anyone with his own reiatsu. How is that different from resisting shinra Tensei or kaguya's gravity dimension?

3. Irrelevant. "Chakra Only Attacks". Unrelated to Reiatsu, a power from another universe with a energy that has different properties.

It is relevant since it has the feat of neutralizing attacks compose of both mental/spiritual energy and physical energy.

What's the difference of Bleach's spiritual energy to Naruto's Mental and Spiritual Energy that you assumed that it won't have any effect in resisting Reiatsu based attacks? even if they are different, you cannot automatically assume that the opposing spiritual energy is powerless against Aizen's spiritual attack.

4. No matter how much of Naruto's spirit energy you have, it cannot be used to counter Spiritual Pressure.

Spiritual Pressure is only a pressure generated by Spiritual Energy. What's stopping the shinobi to counter it with raising their own chakra energies?

Like I said, two different power sets that have nothing to do with each other. If anyone is reading and did not get it already, you cannot say every series's spirit energies are the same and if a guy has more of spiritual power from his series he can counter the effects of the other guy. That makes no sense at all.

I did not say they are the same. My point is just because they are different you will automatically assume that the spiritual resistance provided by the chakra's spiritual energy will be useless against bleach's spiritual energy. That's being bias, specially when an ordinary civilian could even resist its own influence.

5. Also Regular Shinobi resisting it? They cannot even resist the effects of the Soul Absorption of the King of Hell or the Gedo Mazou's chakra absorption and you are saying they can resist their soul being crushed? Meanwhile civillians from Bleach actually have feats for that:http://imgur.com/gallery/0JgYAHg

The soul absorbing of Gedo mazo is more impressive than Bleach's soul crash who can't even kill a single ordinary civilian. Besides, not even the Bijuu could resist it, how much more for a regualr shinobi?

6. See? Feats> Unrelated Spirit Energy.

Madara's Feats is greater than Aizen's soul crash empowered by unrelated spiritual energy. Show me a feat of Aizen resisting an illusion comparable to Madara's Genjutsu.

7. Madara will get his soul obliterated before he even realizes what is happening :)

that won't happen, specially when Aizen's soul crash failed to kill a single civilian. [Bleach ch 411.]

Madara on the other hand has a lot of options to kill him.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

@requiemcross: he literally said a post saying madara can remove aizen’s soul from his body is dumb and you quote him saying he’s salty Aizen has no TP resistance

he clearly cant read lol

Where? the scans that was debunked by canon feats from ch17, ch 679 and ch 681. I'm still waiting for Aizen's feats.

A little recap:

You were proved wrong in the scans I posted in the previous post that were made.

A little recap:

Sakura was debunked by all the other scans, try again or whine more or continue to do both.

We know that you need chakra for genjutsu and that IT needs the moon. Try again or whine more or continue to do both.

wow another empty statement response.

Read naruto manga first before you respond.

And where's the feats of Aizen resisting illusions on the same level of madara's Genjutsu?

A little recap:

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

A little recap:

A little recap:

And where's the feats of Aizen resisting illusions on the same level of madara's Genjutsu?

A little recap:

I have read Naruto, you haven't simple as that.

1. Already showed you the scans disproving you. Whine more.

2. Moon doesn't exist means no IT. IT needs moon simple as that. Whine more plz.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

Then why did you not know that the moon does not exist yet when Kaguya use her Infinite tsukuyomi? Why do you insist in contradicting what Sakura said in ch 17 ?

that's my line. When will you stop whining and provide me an actual feats?

2. Moon doesn't exist means no IT. IT needs moon simple as that. Whine more plz.

Then how was the White Zetsu created before the shinobi moon exist?

A little recap:

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

Then why did you not know that the moon does not exist yet when Kaguya use her Infinite tsukuyomi? Why do you insist in contradicting what Sakura said in ch 17 ?

A little recap:

Already provided the scans that proved you wrong, not my fault you can't seem to understand that. Try again.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357  Edited By REQUIEMCROSS

@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

Already provided the scans that proved you wrong, not my fault you can't seem to understand that. Try again.

that's my line. It was actually your own scans that proved me right.

A little recap:

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360  Edited By SagaTheLegend

@requiemcross:

1. No it is not. Bleach is spiritual energy is not the same as Naruto's spirir energy. Reiatsu =/= Chakra. Those are two different power sets from different universes that have nothing to do with it other.

True, however, I could also say that because Chakra is a different kind of energy than bleach's Reiryoku, you cannot immediately assume that soul crash will work on Uchiha Madara. As shown in Bleach ch 411 p12, soul crash is not even strong enough to kill civilians.

• Yes, I can because he has no feats of resisting soul manipulation on Aizen's level. Funny you use that as reference when 2 chapter earlier Aizen passively kills a random civillian who was no Bleach Spiritual Energy/Reiatsu.
  • http://imgur.com/gallery/2lBkKNh
  • The civillians on the other hand you mentioned actually have that kind of spirit energy, that is why they can see Aizen, who was also holding back at the time and could easily killed all of them if he wanted. Madara on the other hand has no Reiatsu or feats to back him up here.

And just because the spiritual energy of bleach is different to the spiritual energy of Naruto, you cannot automatically assume that the same thing will happen to shinobi who have spiritual/mental energy to fight back.

• Yes I can, because their spiritual energy means nothing to Bleach's, a energy from another universe who can only be overcome with more of it is kind or by resistance to its abilities. You gave no reason shinobi can overcome Reiatsu when Chakra has no feats of doing stuff like that.

Reiatsu has shown the ability to supress powers, paralyse people, affect soul and spiritual entities directly and many other things that Chakra by itself has not shown the ability to do or resist. https://imgur.com/gallery/ERfQvOc

Chakra feats says otherwise.

Supressing power is the same feat as a sealing jutsu in naruto.

• No it is not. Aizen not only supressed the powers but negated them. It is Power Nulification. Sealing also has nothing to do with that, you can seal people and tailed beats buy you are not negating their powers simce the jinchuuriki and the Gedo Mazou can still use them. Sealing and Power Nulification are two different powers completely.

paralyzing people is easy either using a paralyzing ninjutsu or Genjutsu.

• It is a passive ability of chakra? Does every ninja can passivelg chakra frush people into the ground? Genjutsu is a specialized discipline using chakra, seeing as people like Rock Lee and Guy don't have it. It also does not matter much because paralysing your physical body is not the same as paralysing your spiritual one, a thing Naruto characters have no resistance against, and Aizen can affect both physical and spiritual

Affecting the soul using the rinnegan, Gedo Mazo, Truth Seeking Balls and Shiki Fujin. Even the Sharingan has shown feats of resisting soul attacks as shown when Sasuke resisted Orochimaru's soul from taking over his body.

• Feats of the Truth Seeking Balls affecting souls? Because negate chakra ninjutsu is the only feat of it I saw them doing and negating chakra is not the same as affecting the soul. You also have to show feats of chakra passively resisting that, because Reiatsu can as I have shown before. Also resistance to possession and soul absorption abilities are not relevant here, since Ichigo resisted his inner hollow possessing him and was still affected by highter spiritual power later, while even fodder characters resisted soul absorption and were still affected by spiritual pressure, which can be seen in the same chapter you mentioned (c 411 p12)

Soul crash was hard countered by simply out powering it by Madara's own chakra or absorbing it using the rinnegan's Preta path.

• Madara's chakra has no feats of resisting the passive abilities of Reiatsu so no. Preta Path cannot absorb Reiatsu because they are two completely different types of energy and if you pretend it can, I will also say Madara will die of Soul Suicide because that is what happens when foreign Reiatsu comes into contact with the soul of a person without the methods to handle it.
  • 2. Chakra has no feats of resisting soul crush like powers, just having a vague "spirit energy" that has nothing to do with Bleach's power source will not help. What chakra needs is feats of resisting soul manipulation and power negation or if you want to not have problems, just equalize the two.

okay, what are the feats of soul crash shown in Bleach? the only feat that I remember is in ch 411 where Aizen failed to kill anyone with his own reiatsu. How is that different from resisting shinra Tensei or kaguya's gravity dimension?

• Except he did that 2 chapter prior (c.409) and he was obviously holding back against these humans. Shinra Tensei and Gravity Dimensions have no bearing here, since none are soul-related abilities. There are tons of soul crushing feats in Bleach that I could post later.

3. Irrelevant. "Chakra Only Attacks". Unrelated to Reiatsu, a power from another universe with a energy that has different properties.

It is relevant since it has the feat of neutralizing attacks compose of both mental/spiritual energy and physical energy.

• Feats of it negating Reiatsu, a different power set from another universe? Negating chakra is also worthless here, since it has no feats of negating soul attacks and just having spirit energy does not make you can attack or affect the soul. The Truth Seeking Balls can also not even negate Taijutsu or Senjutsu, only regular chakra so I see no reason for it to affect or have any relation to Reiatsu.

What's the difference of Bleach's spiritual energy to Naruto's Mental and Spiritual Energy that you assumed that it won't have any effect in resisting Reiatsu based attacks? even if they are different, you cannot automatically assume that the opposing spiritual energy is powerless against Aizen's spiritual attack.

• Everything. First Naruto's mental/spiritual power has no feats for itsef and needs to be combined with physical power to form chakra and have powers as people already posted in scans. Also Bleach's spiritual energy is completely different as I said, as it can do all of this by itself, withou any specific technique or genetic mutation to do that: https://imgur.com/gallery/ERfQvOc
  • Essentially Reiatsu has completely different properties from Naruto's power set, in Bleach most fights are decided by greater spiritual pressure, if your Reiatsu is greater than your enemy than most of his attacks and abilities are useless against you. In Naruto that is not the case, chakra does not have any of these passive properties, you don't see Naruto chakra crushing into the ground even when he has way bigger reserves of chakra. If that was the case he would start at jonin level, not a genin, as he had more chakra than Kakashi even as a child. You see? Battles in Naruto are decided by a combination of strategy, chakra and special abilties, while most fights in Bleach are about Bigger Reiatsu. Zaraki hinself has no special abilities and can overcome many opponents, including a Reality Warper, with just his spiritual power.
  • Also yes, I can assume the opposing spiritual energy is powerless because it has no feats of passively resist soul crushing and manipulation on Aizen's level.

4. No matter how much of Naruto's spirit energy you have, it cannot be used to counter Spiritual Pressure.

Spiritual Pressure is only a pressure generated by Spiritual Energy. What's stopping the shinobi to counter it with raising their own chakra energies?

• Because they have no feats of using chakra to resist that? Spirtiual Pressure is generated passively by Reryoku, spiritual energy from the Bleach Verse. It has nothing to do with chakra and unless chakra shows feats of passively overcoming any of those which I haven't seen, you have to show another way for them to overcome soul crushing.

Like I said, two different power sets that have nothing to do with each other. If anyone is reading and did not get it already, you cannot say every series's spirit energies are the same and if a guy has more of spiritual power from his series he can counter the effects of the other guy. That makes no sense at all.

I did not say they are the same. My point is just because they are different you will automatically assume that the spiritual resistance provided by the chakra's spiritual energy will be useless against bleach's spiritual energy. That's being bias, specially when an ordinary civilian could even resist its own influence.

• Proof Chakra grants spiritual resistence? Also in Chapter 409 we have Aizen killing an ordinary civilian casually so I don't know what your point is. So yes, it will be useless against Bleach's power set because it has no feats of resisting the abilties I already mentioned. Also the Spirit Energy has no feats on itself and has to be combined with physical and mental energy to form chakra.

5. Also Regular Shinobi resisting it? They cannot even resist the effects of the Soul Absorption of the King of Hell or the Gedo Mazou's chakra absorption and you are saying they can resist their soul being crushed? Meanwhile civillians from Bleach actually have feats for that:http://imgur.com/gallery/0JgYAHg

The soul absorbing of Gedo mazo is more impressive than Bleach's soul crash who can't even kill a single ordinary civilian. Besides, not even the Bijuu could resist it, how much more for a regualr shinobi?

• Aizen killing a ordinary civillian with it above. This is getting funny. You know what the Bjuu and Regular Shinobi have in common? No resistance to soul crush and soul manipulation. If I remember Madara could not resist Black Zetsu taking the Ten Tails from inside of him so if you consider that "soul absorption because chakra has spirit energy" , that is actually a anti-feat for Madara.

Madara's Feats is greater than Aizen's soul crash empowered by unrelated spiritual energy. Show me a feat of Aizen resisting an illusion comparable to Madara's Genjutsu.

• I will admit Aizen has no feats of resisting Illusions who manipulate chakra directly to cause the effects of Genjutsu :). Now seriously I know Genjutsu can affect people without chakra and no, Aizen has no defense against that, so a point for you I guess
  • Althought, Madara has no soul resistance feats or ability to overcome passive spiritual pressure which crushes your soul so I do not think Genjutsi will be relevant here.

7. Madara will get his soul obliterated before he even realizes what is happening :)

that won't happen, specially when Aizen's soul crash failed to kill a single civilian. [Bleach ch 411.]

• Aizen killing a civilian above [Bleach c 409]

Madara on the other hand has a lot of options to kill him

• If soul crush is restricted, indeed. If not, he will have the same fate as that civilian he actually killed.
SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361  Edited By SagaTheLegend

Soul Crush is being underestimated here, I wonder if that is the case with most Naruto vs Bleach fights where soul crush is not restricted.

SarahPopkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been done a million times. Aizen still solos the Naruto universe.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363  Edited By SagaTheLegend

@sarahpopkins: With Soul Crush, Aizen would not even notice the Narutoverse was gone.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Madara still flick shot the fodder.

SarahPopkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend: True. Any bleach character solos Naruto. They can't even be seen, can fly (like Rikudo beings) and can soul crush them.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366  Edited By SagaTheLegend

@sarahpopkins: Bleach bas too much hax for Naruto to handle. Every quincy and many shinigami are walking hax machines. Combine that with passive invisibility and soul crushing and maybe even Substitute Shinigami Arc Renji could be a serious threat here (Althought I do not remember his Reiatsu feats so that is more of a speculation here, but I think he could do well in the Narutoverse)

SarahPopkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SarahPopkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend: The thing is, no character outside of Bleach has Reiatsu so they have no soul crushing feats. It simply doesn't matter how powerful the Naruto fodder becomes. Even if Naruto had a character as powerful as Living Tribunal, a Shinigami could casually soul crush them simply because Bleach>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>One Piece>>>>>Naruto.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarahpopkins: Well Chad should be able to use spiritual pressure and attack souls like any relevant Bleach Character, abilities I have yet to see Madara having some kind of defense against.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarahpopkins: Well, Reiasu can possibly be resisted by other series if

- They have a really strong soul manipulation resistance. I say strong because even fodder bleach characters like Tatsuki have resisted soul manipulation powers like soul absorption and are still casually getting soul crushing by highter beings.

- If they have no soul at all, a case could be made for them I think (Still does not protect their bodies from paralysis)

- Or the characters have some resistance to all the effects demonstred by Spiritual Pressure: Fear Inducement, Paralysis, Power Nulification, Destroying spirits and souls passively. Everything here affects both physical matter and spirit

I am far from seeing that kind of thing in Naruto.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a new Bleach wanker every week on this site.

Madara stomps.

SarahPopkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996: you're just a Naruto lover who doesn't understand that bleach characters automatically win against even the most powerful Naruto characters simply by virtue of being a death god. FYI gods>>>>>>>>>>>ninjas.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarahpopkins: That would be the case..........

If they were actual Death Gods.

They aren't though.

They just call themselves Death Gods out of arrogance whether you like to admit it or not.

They're just spirits with some power.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross:

• I will admit Aizen has no feats of resisting Illusions who manipulate chakra directly to cause the effects of Genjutsu :). Now seriously I know Genjutsu can affect people without chakra and no, Aizen has no defense against that, so a point for you I guess

Wrong on genjutsu on affecting people without chakra but whatever.

Sagathelegend here. Use this as a counter if you want it, but no doubt he's going to wank the obito outlier.

No Caption Provided

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: Obito outlier? What feat he is talking about? Well if it comes to it, I guess a scan should be useful, so thanks.

SarahPopkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend: To be fair, even SS arc Aizen would solo the Naruto universe

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend:

1. Yes, I can because he has no feats of resisting soul manipulation on Aizen's level. Funny you use that as reference when 2 chapter earlier Aizen passively kills a random civillian who was no Bleach Spiritual Energy/Reiatsu.

that's why I'm asking for feats.

On topic, if Tatsuki who is far weaker than Madara could not be killed by Aizen's soul crash (bleach ch 411), Madara has more chance to withstand that being the reincarnation of Indra and the Jinchuruki of the Juubi.

And for feats resisting soul manipulation, the sharingan has feats of resisting that: Naruto ch346.

2. The civillians on the other hand you mentioned actually have that kind of spirit energy, that is why they can see Aizen, who was also holding back at the time and could easily killed all of them if he wanted. Madara on the other hand has no Reiatsu or feats to back him up here.

While Madara has no reiatsu, he has a very powerful chakra. Naruto chapter 398, page 17

For feats, he has both the Rinnegan's Preta path [Naruto ch560] and Six path's Senjutsu. So no, he won't be crashed by Aizen's soul crash.

3. Yes I can, because their spiritual energy means nothing to Bleach's, a energy from another universe who can only be overcome with more of it is kind or by resistance to its abilities. You gave no reason shinobi can overcome Reiatsu when Chakra has no feats of doing stuff like that.

It's the opposite, Bleach spiritual energy means nothing to Uchiha Madara since he could either absorb it through his rinnegan or outright neutralize it using his Yin yang release. On topic, does Bleach have any feats for Reiatsu competing against a different kind of energy?

4. No it is not. Aizen not only supressed the powers but negated them. It is Power Nulification. Sealing also has nothing to do with that, you can seal people and tailed beats buy you are not negating their powers simce the jinchuuriki and the Gedo Mazou can still use them. Sealing and Power Nulification are two different powers completely.

Back it up with feats. When did Aizen suppressed powers empowered by non reiatsu energies? At least Madara's rinnegan has shown to absorb energies different than chakra's physical and spiritual/mental energy.

5. It is a passive ability of chakra? Does every ninja can passivelg chakra frush people into the ground? Genjutsu is a specialized discipline using chakra, seeing as people like Rock Lee and Guy don't have it. It also does not matter much because paralysing your physical body is not the same as paralysing your spiritual one, a thing Naruto characters have no resistance against, and Aizen can affect both physical and spiritual

That's where you are wrong. Before you assume that Naruto shinobi are powerless, review first the composition of the energy they use. Naruto ch17.

6. Feats of the Truth Seeking Balls affecting souls? Because negate chakra ninjutsu is the only feat of it I saw them doing and negating chakra is not the same as affecting the soul. You also have to show feats of chakra passively resisting that, because Reiatsu can as I have shown before. Also resistance to possession and soul absorption abilities are not relevant here, since Ichigo resisted his inner hollow possessing him and was still affected by highter spiritual power later, while even fodder characters resisted soul absorption and were still affected by spiritual pressure, which can be seen in the same chapter you mentioned (c 411 p12)

Here, as shown by Minato's spirit released from Edo Tensei: Naruto ch 691.

No Caption Provided

Clearly as shown once edo tensei is released, Minato's spirit does not posses an arm.

At the same time, the sharingan itself could resist soul manipulation as shown by Sasuke resisting the control of Orochimaru's spirit. Naruto ch346.

Against Madara who posses both the Juubi and the rinnegan, Aizen's soul crash won't have any effect on him.

7. Madara's chakra has no feats of resisting the passive abilities of Reiatsu so no. Preta Path cannot absorb Reiatsu because they are two completely different types of energy and if you pretend it can, I will also say Madara will die of Soul Suicide because that is what happens when foreign Reiatsu comes into contact with the soul of a person without the methods to handle it.

Well lucky for madara, his rinnegan has feats of absorbing non chakra energies like Natural Energy. And Soul suicide won't happen because its not the spirit nor the spiritual pressure that he's absorbing but the spiritual energy of the attacks.

8. Chakra has no feats of resisting soul crush like powers, just having a vague "spirit energy" that has nothing to do with Bleach's power source will not help. What chakra needs is feats of resisting soul manipulation and power negation or if you want to not have problems, just equalize the two.

I already show you the feats.

1. Sharingan. Shown by Sasuke against Orochimaru. Naruto ch346.

2. Rinnegan. Neutralize attacks by absorbing the energy of the attacks.

3. Yin Yang release. Neutralize attacks made up of Physical Energy and both Mental and Spiritual Energy.

So assuming Madara will get crash by Aizen's Soul crash is pointless when Aizen failed to kill Tatsuki with his own Soul crash in Bleach ch 411. Madara is several more stronger and tougher compare to Tatsuki.

9. Except he did that 2 chapter prior (c.409) and he was obviously holding back against these humans. Shinra Tensei and Gravity Dimensions have no bearing here, since none are soul-related abilities. There are tons of soul crushing feats in Bleach that I could post later.

Yet Aizen failed to kill tatsuki. Shinra tensei has bearing here since it is empowered by Chakra. The fact that you disregard the spiritual property of chakra makes all your assumption wrong. Besides, all Madara have to do to those soul crashing feats is use the Preta path of his Rinnegan.

10. Feats of it negating Reiatsu, a different power set from another universe? Negating chakra is also worthless here, since it has no feats of negating soul attacks and just having spirit energy does not make you can attack or affect the soul. The Truth Seeking Balls can also not even negate Taijutsu or Senjutsu, only regular chakra so I see no reason for it to affect or have any relation to Reiatsu.

First, know your own materials. Reiatsu is the physical force/pressure that a person’s Reiryoku creates when released. What Madara absorb is not the Reiatsu but the spiritual energy behind it.

And negating chakra is not worthless because some ninjutsu attacks the spirit as shown by both orochimaru and Nagato. Besides, Tsunade's boyfriend specialize in spiritual attacks.Naruto chapter 591, pages 6-7

11. Everything. First Naruto's mental/spiritual power has no feats for itsef and needs to be combined with physical power to form chakra and have powers as people already posted in scans. Also Bleach's spiritual energy is completely different as I said, as it can do all of this by itself, withou any specific technique or genetic mutation to do that: https://imgur.com/gallery/ERfQvOc

How are they different? give me exact statements that prove that those spiritual energies are different. And again, learn your own material first. Reiatsu is the physical force/pressure, not the spiritual energy itself.

12. Essentially Reiatsu has completely different properties from Naruto's power set, in Bleach most fights are decided by greater spiritual pressure, if your Reiatsu is greater than your enemy than most of his attacks and abilities are useless against you. In Naruto that is not the case, chakra does not have any of these passive properties, you don't see Naruto chakra crushing into the ground even when he has way bigger reserves of chakra. If that was the case he would start at jonin level, not a genin, as he had more chakra than Kakashi even as a child. You see? Battles in Naruto are decided by a combination of strategy, chakra and special abilties, while most fights in Bleach are about Bigger Reiatsu. Zaraki hinself has no special abilities and can overcome many opponents, including a Reality Warper, with just his spiritual power.

I'm not talking about Reiatsu, I'm asking for the difference of the spiritual energy, not the applied uses of Reiatsu.

13. Also yes, I can assume the opposing spiritual energy is powerless because it has no feats of passively resist soul crushing and manipulation on Aizen's level.

then your assumption is wrong. Here's one of the feats of sharingan resisting soul manipulation:

No Caption Provided

And Aizen's soul crashing could be resisted by an athletic civilian who does not posses any spiritual training.[Bleach ch411]

Compare to that I'm sure Madara won't be affected.

14. Because they have no feats of using chakra to resist that? Spirtiual Pressure is generated passively by Reryoku, spiritual energy from the Bleach Verse. It has nothing to do with chakra and unless chakra shows feats of passively overcoming any of those which I haven't seen, you have to show another way for them to overcome soul crushing.

Then your assumption is wrong. Shinra Tensei and banshou Tenin proved you wrong.

Remember that chakra is the mixture of Physical energy and spiritual and mental energies.

15. Proof Chakra grants spiritual resistence? Also in Chapter 409 we have Aizen killing an ordinary civilian casually so I don't know what your point is. So yes, it will be useless against Bleach's power set because it has no feats of resisting the abilties I already mentioned. Also the Spirit Energy has no feats on itself and has to be combined with physical and mental energy to form chakra.

And yet Aizen failed to immediately kill Tatsuki. Compare to Tatsuki, Madara is several times stronger and the Jinchuruki of the ten tails.

And about spiritual resistance? the sharingan has feats of resisting and overpowering spiritual attack as shown when Sasuke overpower Orochimaru. Naruto ch346.

16. Aizen killing a ordinary civillian with it above.

Yet he failed to kill Tatsuki in ch 411.

This is getting funny. You know what the Bjuu and Regular Shinobi have in common? No resistance to soul crush and soul manipulation.

Proven wrong by Sasuke when he show feats of resisting them using his sharingan. Naruto ch346.

Proven wrong by Naruto when he show feats of resisting Nagato in Naruto ch551.

If I remember Madara could not resist Black Zetsu taking the Ten Tails from inside of him so if you consider that "soul absorption because chakra has spirit energy" , that is actually a anti-feat for Madara.

Not quite since it is Kaguya, the source of chakra who overpower him. And black zetsu did not take the ten tails, he forcibly summon kaguya using Madara as a host. And most of all, Black Zetsu is the third brother of Hagoromo and Hamura.

17. I will admit Aizen has no feats of resisting Illusions who manipulate chakra directly to cause the effects of Genjutsu :). Now seriously I know Genjutsu can affect people without chakra and no, Aizen has no defense against that, so a point for you I guess.

Okay.

18. Althought, Madara has no soul resistance feats or ability to overcome passive spiritual pressure which crushes your soul so I do not think Genjutsi will be relevant here.

1. He could easily absorb the energy using his rinnegan.

2. His Limbo could take the force off of him.

3. He could neutralize it using yin yang release nature transformation.

19. If soul crush is restricted, indeed. If not, he will have the same fate as that civilian he actually killed.

Aside from the reasoning above, Madara still have the Transcription seal Izanagi in his eye preventing his own death.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend said:

@requiemcross:

Wrong on genjutsu on affecting people without chakra but whatever.

Sagathelegend here. Use this as a counter if you want it, but no doubt he's going to wank the obito outlier.

No Caption Provided

Again, read the manga, specially ch 679 and 681 where your argument was debunked by Black Zetsu.

A little recap:

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

That's my line. After being debunked by both Sakura and Black Zetsu in Naruto ch 17, 679 and 681, you still insist your wrong assumption.

A little recap:

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

That's my line. After being debunked by both Sakura and Black Zetsu in Naruto ch 17, 679 and 681, you still insist your wrong assumption.

A little recap:

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

Already provided the scans that proved you wrong, not my fault you can't seem to understand that. Try again and whine more.

SarahPopkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

Already provided the scans that proved you wrong, not my fault you can't seem to understand that. Try again and whine more.

You are just butthurt because you secretly know that even base Aizen solos the HST bar Yhwach but you still wanna debate for Foddara. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarahpopkins: Aizen has no feats that could make him defeat Madara. Madara on the other hand has a lot of options.

SarahPopkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: Aizen is invisible and no one in Naruto can see or interact with him. Even base Shinigamis are like OP limbo clones and could solo the Naruto verse. Aizen casually overwhelms Foddara with energy levels alone.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

A little recap:

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393  Edited By REQUIEMCROSS

@sarahpopkins said:

@requiemcross: Aizen is invisible and no one in Naruto can see or interact with him. Even base Shinigamis are like OP limbo clones and could solo the Naruto verse. Aizen casually overwhelms Foddara with energy levels alone.

Invisible? what makes you assume that shinobi can't see souls?

No Caption Provided

Choza and Dan proves your assumption wrong in Naruto ch 591.

Another example is when Team 7 spoke with the past kages in Naruto ch 690-691.

No Caption Provided

And Shinigami are not similar on Madara's Limbo since anyone who have training on reiatsu could see and fight them proven by the Quincies.

Energy wise, Madara is the reincarnation of Indra and have the Juubi sealed inside of him, so your assumptions of overwhelming him with energy is already proven wrong.

On the other hand, what feats of Aizens could he do to harm Madara? Does Aizen even have feats of resisting illusions comparable to the genjutsu of Uchiha madara?

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

That's my line. No amount of lying to yourself could prove you right.

After being debunked by both Sakura and Black Zetsu in Naruto ch 17, 679 and 681, you still insist your wrong assumption.

A little recap:

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

After being debunked by both Sakura and Black Zetsu in Naruto ch 17, 679 and 681, you still insist your wrong assumption.

A little recap:

SarahPopkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397  Edited By SarahPopkins

@notcensored: Foddara has existence erasure resistance? So he can tank a Hakai from Beerus, now? Lol the fodder gets stomped by Orihime.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross said:

@kingogkings777:

A little recap:

A little recap:

SarahPopkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarahpopkins: You do know there's levels to existence erasure right? lol

Mind,Body,Soul < Timeline < Concept

Not even dignifying that last bit with a response

Yeah, and what type of resistance does Foddara have?

Also, Orihimi has impenetrable barriers and she can regenerate by rejecting Foddara and his weak Jutsus.