Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mevbi said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@mevbi said:

Reasons? Curious, and wondering if I can change you're mind.

Well, i am more leaning towad Aizen, because Limbo would likely dont work on him since he is a spiritual being and his physical stats are just enough to keep with Madara or even ovepower him. Ks also could be a factor in this fight as well as soul crush. Can you change my mind

If you said Madara could win maybe, but since you said Aizen and gave reasons on why. Not really.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

1. Read Naruto ch 17. All your arguments was proven wrong there including on why people without chakra still got affected by genjutsu.

No Caption Provided

2. Stop lying to yourself, Aizen has no feats of resisting high level illusions comparable to the Genjutsu of the Sharingan. You've reached long enough and still failed to prove your point. Kakashi, Obito, Madara, Jiraiya, and Fukasku does not contradict what Sakura explained in Chapter 17.

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

1. Read Naruto ch 17. All your arguments was proven wrong there including on why people without chakra still got affected by genjutsu.

No Caption Provided

2. Stop lying to yourself, Aizen has no feats of resisting high level illusions comparable to the Genjutsu of the Sharingan. You've reached long enough and still failed to prove your point. Kakashi, Obito, Madara, Jiraiya, and Fukasku does not contradict what Sakura explained in Chapter 17.

1. Again get a better argument for genjutsu and read the pages again.

https://imgur.com/a/ONn5eZq

2. Again he doesn't have chakra which is needed to be affected by genjutsu. Reread chapter 259. Yes they do, its mental and physical not spiritual, mental, and physical. Reread the chapters again. You seem not to be able to read at all currently.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

Being dense won't make your lie as truth. Naruto ch 17 proved that.

And if you even analyze or read the scans from your own link, you will realize that in order to use chakra, one must first mix their spiritual energy/mental energy to their physical energy.

And if you really read Naruto, you will learn in ch 679 that Kaguya once place the world under infinite tsukuyomi long before the humans learn to combine their physical and spiritual/mental energy to form chakra.

Again, if you really read Naruto, you will know that the moon was created after Hagoromo and Hamura sealed Kaguya.

This proves that Genjutsu affects people who does not have chakra because long before Hagoromo could connect them using his Ninshu, Kaguya once cast the infinite tsukuyomi to the world.

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

Being dense won't make your lie as truth. Naruto ch 17 proved that.

And if you even analyze or read the scans from your own link, you will realize that in order to use chakra, one must first mix their spiritual energy/mental energy to their physical energy.

And if you really read Naruto, you will learn in ch 679 that Kaguya once place the world under infinite tsukuyomi long before the humans learn to combine their physical and spiritual/mental energy to form chakra.

Again, if you really read Naruto, you will know that the moon was created after Hagoromo and Hamura sealed Kaguya.

This proves that Genjutsu affects people who does not have chakra because long before Hagoromo could connect them using his Ninshu, Kaguya once cast the infinite tsukuyomi to the world.

https://imgur.com/a/ONn5eZq

Read again, I know all you can do is say I'm lying which is false like everything else you're saying.

... Says I haven't read naruto then makes this post, my god dang sides, lol.

Read what you just typed. After reading that read this scan.

No Caption Provided

You read it good, now read this one.

No Caption Provided

You read it? Good. You're argument is now moot. Try again.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

False? let's back track a little, as I remember, it is you who stated that [It's so funny you say that like it's fact, cause it's mental that make it up not spiritual]. post number 210 p5.

You were proven wrong by the first scan from your own link: https://imgur.com/a/ONn5eZq

Now, you're reaching again by showing the scans of how Obito learn to cast the infinite tsukuyomi from Madara. Your scans does not change the fact that the world was once under the infinite tsukuyomi long before the moon was ever created.

Back on topic, Aizen has no feats of resisting illusions on the same level as Madara's Genjutsu. What's stopping Madara from using his rinnegan's human path to separate Aizen's soul from his reishi made body?

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

False? let's back track a little, as I remember, it is you who stated that [It's so funny you say that like it's fact, cause it's mental that make it up not spiritual]. post number 210 p5.

You were proven wrong by the first scan from your own link: https://imgur.com/a/ONn5eZq

Now, you're reaching again by showing the scans of how Obito learn to cast the infinite tsukuyomi from Madara. Your scans does not change the fact that the world was once under the infinite tsukuyomi long before the moon was ever created.

Back on topic, Aizen has no feats of resisting illusions on the same level as Madara's Genjutsu. What's stopping Madara from using his rinnegan's human path to separate Aizen's soul from his reishi made body?

Yeah it's mental and physical energy? It's always been mental and physical energy.

You're leaps and bonds to reach with your logic is amazing, truly.

Without the moon you can't cast IT. What did Kaguya turn into? The moon. How do you cast IT? You reflect your eye off the moon. What wasn't there during Kaguya's time? The moon.

^Is that simple enough for you understand? Cause I don't think I can make it any easier.

Again he doesn't have chakra to manipulate for genjutsu. Try again.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

Now you truly prove yourself a bleach fan who only pretends to read Naruto.

Read your own source materials. Kaguya once used infinite tsukuyomi without the moon. the living proofs are the white Zetsu as explained by black Zetsu in Naruto ch679.

The moon was created after Kaguya was defeated and got sealed by Hagoromo and Hamura. Source: The Last: Naruto the Movie novel.

That is two times now of you trying to twist the truth. Again, stop reaching and no amount of your lying will make your point the truth.

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

Now you truly prove yourself a bleach fan who only pretends to read Naruto.

Read your own source materials. Kaguya once used infinite tsukuyomi without the moon. the living proofs are the white Zetsu as explained by black Zetsu in Naruto ch679.

The moon was created after Kaguya was defeated and got sealed by Hagoromo and Hamura. Source: The Last: Naruto the Movie novel.

That is two times now of you trying to twist the truth. Again, stop reaching and no amount of your lying will make your point the truth.

That's rich coming from someone who doesn't even know anything about Narutoverse.

Again, you need the moon for it as explained by Madara, making your argument moot.

That god knows how many times you try and fail at debunking my argument. Try again.

He doesn't have chakra, try again or whine and call me a liar again.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Throwing this out there... Aizen couldn’t resist the TP effects of Shinji’s shikai, he had to adapt to it as he couldn’t overcome it...

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

. What's stopping Madara from using his rinnegan's human path to separate Aizen's soul from his reishi made body?

one of the dumbest CV posts in regards to bleach

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

Throwing this out there... Aizen couldn’t resist the TP effects of Shinji’s shikai, he had to adapt to it as he couldn’t overcome it...

But that wasn't Aizen

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

But that wasn't Aizen

It was. If it wasn’t ichigo would’ve said something while he was there

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

That's rich coming from someone who doesn't even know anything about Narutoverse.

That's my line. If you really read the manga then you will know that everything Madara knows about the Ten tais is a lie created by Black Zetsu. Naruto ch 681.p10

Again, you need the moon for it as explained by Madara, making your argument moot.

Your argument is moot because the moon you are referring is not yet created when Kaguya cast her infinite tsukuyomi. Funny thing, you even uploaded the scan when the moon of the shinobi world was created after she was sealed.

That god knows how many times you try and fail at debunking my argument. Try again.

That's my line, your two arguments are debunk by actual canon events. Your first argument about chakra not having spiritual energy is debunked by Sakura inNaruto ch17 while your second argument about Genjutsu not affecting those without chakra is debunked by Black Zetsu inNaruto ch 679 and 681.

No amount of your lying will change the facts stated in naruto ch17 and Naruto ch 679 and 681.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross said:

. What's stopping Madara from using his rinnegan's human path to separate Aizen's soul from his reishi made body?

one of the dumbest CV posts in regards to bleach

Don't be salty if Aizen does not have any feats to resist Madara's genjutsu. If you have, simply post it. no need to be salty.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: he quoted a post talking about soul removal, you quoted him saying he’s salty Aizen doesn’t have tp feats... are you drunk?

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777 said:
@ecoblitz said:

But that wasn't Aizen

It was. If it wasn’t ichigo would’ve said something while he was there

Hey, everyone likes seeing a chick get ganged up on ever know and then

?

No Caption Provided

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

That's my line. If you really read the manga then you will know that everything Madara knows about the Ten tais is a lie created by Black Zetsu. Naruto ch 681.p10

Your argument is moot because the moon you are referring is not yet created when Kaguya cast her infinite tsukuyomi. Funny thing, you even uploaded the scan when the moon of the shinobi world was created after she was sealed.

That's my line, your two arguments are debunk by actual canon events. Your first argument about chakra not having spiritual energy is debunked by Sakura inNaruto ch17 while your second argument about Genjutsu not affecting those without chakra is debunked by Black Zetsu inNaruto ch 679 and 681.

No amount of your lying will change the facts stated in naruto ch17 and Naruto ch 679 and 681.

Read the chapters again, it seems you don't understand them.

Holy mac and chestnuts your dense, again your argument is moot for IT cause there was no moon which is needed for IT.

He didn't debunk anything, all the scans I've posted debunked the arguments you thrown yet you fail to see that.

Lol, calls me a liar, when gets disproved by scans. Try again or whine more.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By REQUIEMCROSS

@kingogkings777:

That's my line. Read the Naruto manga instead of pretending that you read them. Specially Naruto ch 17, 679 and 681. All of your lies are revoked to those chapters.

Holy mac and chestnuts your dense, again your argument is moot for IT cause there was no moon which is needed for IT.

You're the one who's dense. How will Kaguya use the moon in the shinobi world when it does not exist when she first cast the infinite tsukuyomi.

He didn't debunk anything, all the scans I've posted debunked the arguments you thrown yet you fail to see that.

And you're lying again to yourself, no amount of your lying and reaching will change the facts explained in Naruto ch17, 679 and 681.

that's my line, so when will you stop whining, lying, reaching and provide feats of Aizen resisting illusions that is on the same level as Madara's illusion? You posted empty statements long enough.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@requiemcross: he quoted a post talking about soul removal, you quoted him saying he’s salty Aizen doesn’t have tp feats... are you drunk?

that's my question, are you drunk? Read again his post and tell me where in his response talked about soul removal. And when did telling a post "dumb" spoke about soul removal?

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

That's my line. Read the Naruto manga instead of pretending that you read them. Specially Naruto ch 17, 679 and 681. All of your lies are revoked to those chapters.

You're the one who's dense. How will Kaguya use the moon in the shinobi world when it does not exist when she first cast the infinite tsukuyomi.

And you're lying again to yourself, no amount of your lying and reaching will change the facts explained in Naruto ch17, 679 and 681.

that's my line, so when will you stop whining, lying, reaching and provide feats of Aizen resisting illusions that is on the same level as Madara's illusion? You posted empty statements long enough.

Try again and read the chapters or whine more.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: he literally said a post saying madara can remove aizen’s soul from his body is dumb and you quote him saying he’s salty Aizen has no TP resistance

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

That's my line, so when will you stop whining, lying, reaching and provide feats of Aizen resisting illusions that is on the same level as Madara's illusion? You posted empty statements long enough.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@requiemcross: he literally said a post saying madara can remove aizen’s soul from his body is dumb and you quote him saying he’s salty Aizen has no TP resistance

no, its: [one of the dumbest CV posts in regards to bleach].

And you, why don't you help him with feats instead of posting empty statements unrelated to the topic?

Show feats, not insults for failing to counter the argument.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

Show feats, not insults for failing to counter an argument.

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777:

That's my line, so when will you stop whining, lying, reaching and provide feats of Aizen resisting illusions that is on the same level as Madara's illusion? You posted empty statements long enough.

You were proved wrong by all the scans posted, try again and whine more.

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

You just now realized that?

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross said:

@kingogkings777:

You were proved wrong by all the scans posted, try again and whine more.

That's my line, so when will you stop whining, lying, reaching and provide actual feats of Aizen resisting illusions that is on the same level as Madara's illusion? You posted empty statements long enough.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

Show actual feats, not insults for failing to counter an argument.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara stomps

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

I have, you just can't read them apparently.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stalemate

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

Where? the scans that was debunked by canon feats from ch17, ch 679 and ch 681. I'm still waiting for Aizen's feats.

A little recap:

1. Your argument about chakra not having spiritual energy was debunked by Sakura in her explanation in Naruto ch 17.

2. Your argument about Genjutsu not affecting those without chakra was debunked by Black Zetsu in his explanation in Naruto ch679 and ch 681. It also shows how little you know about naruto insisting that Kaguya use the moon casting the infinite tsukuyomi to the world not knowing that the moon does not exist yet during those times.

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

Where? the scans that was debunked by canon feats from ch17, ch 679 and ch 681. I'm still waiting for Aizen's feats.

A little recap:

1. Your argument about chakra not having spiritual energy was debunked by Sakura in her explanation in Naruto ch 17.

2. Your argument about Genjutsu not affecting those without chakra was debunked by Black Zetsu in his explanation in Naruto ch679 and ch 681. It also shows how little you know about naruto insisting that Kaguya use the moon casting the infinite tsukuyomi to the world not knowing that the moon does not exist yet during those times.

You were proved wrong in the scans I posted in the previous post that were made.

Try again and whine more while you're at it.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@ourmanuel said:
@ecoblitz said:

he clearly cant read lol

A little recap:

You were proved wrong in the scans I posted in the previous post that were made.

Try again and whine more while you're at it.

I'm still waiting for Aizen's feats.

A little recap:

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still do not see any change into the discussion. Aizen still curbstomps Madara via Soul Crush casually, while otherwise without Soul Crush, Madara wins via AP and Hax. This thread should be locked already, because people are stuck on the same spirit/mental energy pointless discussion for like 2 pages.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By EcoBlitz

@sagathelegend: does Aizen crush living tribunal without soul crush too? Or oblivion?

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soul crush isn't happening, with equalization madara is strong enough for that to not be an issue. Without equalization there's no reason to apply a bleach specific mechanic madara so it wouldn't be relevant either way.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizens wins

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soul crush isn't happening, with equalization madara is strong enough for that to not be an issue. Without equalization there's no reason to apply a bleach specific mechanic madara so it wouldn't be relevant either way.

you know even tho i dont use soul crush in arguments, the nonsense you guys come up with to counter it never ceases to amaze me.

How is them killing souls a bleach specific mechanic?

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still do not see any change into the discussion. Aizen still curbstomps Madara via Soul Crush casually, while otherwise without Soul Crush, Madara wins via AP and Hax. This thread should be locked already, because people are stuck on the same spirit/mental energy pointless discussion for like 2 pages.

Chakra having mental/spiritual energy is related to that Soul crash argument.

One feat of the Juubi Jinchuruki is the mastery of yin yang release nature transformation capable of neutralizing chakra only attacks. (Naruto ch 642 p2-5.)

Another factor to note is the shinobi training in chakra, since half of the energy of Chakra is made up of mental and Spiritual Energy (explained by Sakura in Naruto ch17), a regular shinobi won't have much trouble resisting its effects since a few civilians in bleach with no training about reiatsu could resist it.(Bleach ch 411 p12.)

Madara, aside from having powerful chakra due to being Indra's reincarnation have the chakra of the ten tails and mastery of yin yang release. Aizen's soul crash won't even affect him.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen the king of the soul society still get godmurderstomps by Juubidara.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend said:

One feat of the Juubi Jinchuruki is the mastery of yin yang release nature transformation capable of neutralizing chakra only attacks. (Naruto ch 642 p2-5.)

Another factor to note is the shinobi training in chakra, since half of the energy of Chakra is made up of mental and Spiritual Energy (explained by Sakura in Naruto ch17), a regular shinobi won't have much trouble resisting its effects since a few civilians in bleach with no training about reiatsu could resist it.(Bleach ch 411 p12.)

Madara, aside from having powerful chakra due to being Indra's reincarnation have the chakra of the ten tails and mastery of yin yang release. Aizen's soul crash won't even affect him.

Aizen the king of the soul society still get godmurderstomps by Juubidara.

Both of you are very correct

Avatar image for icemanbobbydrak
IcemanBobbyDrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pretty sure Madara would solo the verse, Aizen has no chance unless here unless their is something i'm missing.

Avatar image for icemanbobbydrak
IcemanBobbyDrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

don't even think the two of them could beat Juubi Obito, so they defintely don't stand a chance here. or did I miss them tanking some moon level attacks that put them at Sauce & Naruto level in durability?

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348  Edited By Gilateen

It’s funny how I made a thread of this 7 months ago and it got locked and yet, this one isn’t even locked yet.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By SagaTheLegend

@requiemcross:

• No it is not. Bleach is spiritual energy is not the same as Naruto's spirir energy. Reiatsu =/= Chakra. Those are two different power sets from different universes that have nothing to do with it other. Reiatsu has shown the ability to supress powers, paralyse people, affect soul and spiritual entities directly and many other things that Chakra by itself has not shown the ability to do or resist. https://imgur.com/gallery/ERfQvOc
  • Chakra has no feats of resisting soul crush like powers, just having a vague "spirit energy" that has nothing to do with Bleach's power source will not help. What chakra needs is feats of resisting soul manipulation and power negation or if you want to not have problems, just equalize the two.

• Irrelevant. "Chakra Only Attacks". Unrelated to Reiatsu, a power from another universe with a energy that has different properties.

• No matter how much of Naruto's spirit energy you have, it cannot be used to counter Spiritual Pressure. Like I said, two different power sets that have nothing to do with each other. If anyone is reading and did not get it already, you cannot say every series's spirit energies are the same and if a guy has more of spiritual power from his series he can counter the effects of the other guy. That makes no sense at all.
  • Also Regular Shinobi resisting it? They cannot even resist the effects of the Soul Absorption of the King of Hell or the Gedo Mazou's chakra absorption and you are saying they can resist their soul being crushed? Meanwhile civillians from Bleach actually have feats for that:http://imgur.com/gallery/0JgYAHg
  • See? Feats> Unrelated Spirit Energy.

• Madara will get his soul obliterated before he even realizes what is happening :)
SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers