#301 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (1445 posts) - - Show Bio
#302 Edited by ElderElijah190 (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm,if demon king starts with that sage whatever he used in the latest chapter, he should stomp aizen so bad it becomes unreal by then most especially considering he can even spam a good number of them without focussing on controlling it in battle at once.

With KS activated, there's nothing stopping those attacks from getting spammed considering it doesn't need the assistance of his senses to set them in motion from what we saw in the first place.

Any counter to his poisonous gas as well? I mean it's not like Aizen has supposedly stayed in a cursed underworld for thousands - millions of years to have adjusted and grown immunity to it. Considering Aizen's immortality would be playing a role, he would still end up being unable to battle.

#303 Posted by KingBan (23 posts) - - Show Bio

DK Mel should no seller a attack that was bigger than anything in Bleach lol

#305 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (1445 posts) - - Show Bio
#306 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (1445 posts) - - Show Bio
#308 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingban: I did and I still don't see him winning...

#309 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingban: it's funny, because he didn't no sell the attack.

He made the attack πŸ˜‚ he didn't nullify, deflect or Asorb it therefore he didn't no sell anything buddy.

#310 Edited by ElderElijah190 (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156: by no sell he meant he wasn't affected or bothered by the effects that the attack caused at all.

#311 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingban: hold up. I just looked at your activity and in every thread you say meliodos stomps.

Even when the thread was about naruto vs ywach you still bring up meliodos. And say he STOMPS both? Lol nice troll.

I'm not bothering with a alt account.

#313 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156: by no sell he meant he wasn't affected or bothered by the effects that the attack caused at all.

neither was some fodder archangel.

Dk Mel has some new feats that a fodder aizen could

#314 Edited by ElderElijah190 (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156: The fact that the arc angels survived it proves they aren't folder considering we saw what the explosion generated and the AoE it covered not some head canon scaling attack from the usual bleach franchise barring Kenny meteor feat. In summary,it was basically an oP durability feat for the arcangels and just asking, where did they depict the arc angels tanking that attack? You've to prove aizen can tank an attack on that scale that could be spammed even on a larger scale otherwise the arc angels durability would be far greater than aizen's durability if they did tank it.

#315 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156: The fact that the arc angels survived it proves they aren't folder considering we saw what the explosion generated and the AoE it covered not some head canon scaling attack from the usual bleach franchise barring Kenny meteor feat. In summary,it was basically an oP durability feat for the arcangels and just asking, where did they depict the arc angels tanking that attack? You've to prove aizen can tank an attack on that scale that could be spammed even on a larger scale otherwise the arc angels durability would be far greater than aizen's durability if they did tank it.

>i still don't see any counter to KS.

>He can't spam it πŸ˜‚ he said every "5 secs" aizen could speed blitz.

>Even with scaling DK Mel would only be sub-relativstic.

With scaling ulqurria lanza would still be greater. And ichigo tanked that and aizen is far more powerful and more durable.

#316 Posted by FaradaySloth (9314 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingban: how was that attack bigger than anything in Bleach?

#317 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: no don't bother, he's a alt troll account...just look at his activity.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

#318 Edited by ElderElijah190 (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156: ">i still don't see any counter to KS."

Is KS going to help aizen in controlling the senses of where the attack would strike? Lol

">He can't spam it πŸ˜‚ he said every "5 secs" aizen could speed blitz."

Wrong because he isn't the one doing the spamming but the Sage whatever he created. And the demon king would be doing the speed blitzing lol. I mean where are u getting your fan wank from?

">Even with scaling DK Mel would only be sub-relativstic."

With scaling, DK mel is above zeldoris who evolved to ftl in battle. I'd like to see the scaling you can present for Aizen's speed.

"With scaling ulqurria lanza would still be greater. And ichigo tanked that and aizen is far more powerful and more durable."

With scaling and the aoe both attacks covered which we saw, Dk mel attack is far above Ulq lanza and dk Mel attack can be spammed all out in numbers at the same time.

#319 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156: ">i still don't see any counter to KS."

Is KS going to help aizen in controlling the senses of where the attack would strike? Lol

Still don't see a counter.

">He can't spam it πŸ˜‚ he said every "5 secs" aizen could speed blitz."

Wrong because he isn't the one doing the spamming but the Sage whatever he created. And the demon king would be doing the speed blitzing lol. I mean where are u getting your fan wank from?

Sorry but no aizen is far faster. It's not wank.

">Even with scaling DK Mel would only be sub-relativstic."

With scaling, DK mel is above zeldoris who evolved to ftl in battle. I'd like to see the scaling you can present for Aizen's speed.

No Caption Provided

Sorry but that's a mistranslation, the official translations said "God-like speed" even then do you have a scan of DK Mel stopping the attack? I'll wait.

"With scaling ulqurria lanza would still be greater. And ichigo tanked that and aizen is far more powerful and more durable."

With scaling and the aoe both attacks covered which we saw, Dk mel attack is far above Ulq lanza and dk Mel attack can be spammed all out in numbers at the same time.

No Caption Provided

It can't be spammed lol.

#320 Posted by BleachIsLame (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Kubo draws up a bad plot and somehow wins

#322 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

Kubo draws up a bad plot and somehow wins

Another alt account, smh....

#323 Posted by BleachIsLame (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156: Nah one of your bleach fan friends flagged me so I had to make another account but this is my last time I’m making another one if I get flagged again I’m through with this website

#324 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (1445 posts) - - Show Bio
#325 Posted by BleachIsLame (10 posts) - - Show Bio
#326 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3130 posts) - - Show Bio

DK curbs with his recent feats.

#327 Posted by Renchamp (7772 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156: Nah one of your bleach fan friends flagged me so I had to make another account but this is my last time I’m making another one if I get flagged again I’m through with this website

Nah, I saw that you were the seventh alt of a terrible user and just banned you, just like I did with this account. I'll do it again when you come back.

#328 Edited by Kalebsmarty156 (1445 posts) - - Show Bio
#329 Edited by GXrevs06 (4586 posts) - - Show Bio

Tbf, the Demon King's Sighing Sage, his strongest attack, doesn't come close to the power output of Aizen's fraggor, which created a mountain size pit many miles deep

#330 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156:

"Still don't see a counter"

the answer is KS don't work on random attacks or attacks per say. Plus the demon king has being existing in the demon realm for probably eons and it's stated that the 6th sense is a factor to exist in purgatory because maneuvering the average 5 senses to live the normal human world livelihood in purgatory is basically useless. He possesses the 6 sense himself to have ruled and stayed there of eons once again. Aizen senses only affects the the basics five senses and that isn't stopping the demon king from battling because he has the 6th sense to keep him going.

"Sorry but no aizen is far faster. It's not wank."

You missed and swayed from addressing this part of my claims (Wrong because he isn't the one doing the spamming but the Sage whatever he created. ) saying aizen is far faster without backing up your statement is pure shit. That's like me stating Spiderman is faster than flash and expect myself to be taking seriously just because I said so.

"Sorry but that's a mistranslation, the official translations said "God-like speed"

Prove that head canon official translation you posted is actually accurate. I mean it makes no sense because no God has been introduced in the series at that time nor has the speed of a God be intoduced then. Why state God's speed when there aren't God's in the series in the first place. If there was, they hadn't introduced their speed to have scaled him to them then. The interpretation you post for all we know isn't the slightest bit accurate and was actually taking way out of context. I mean we basically had statement of he's faster than light and that's not an exaggeration. Sorry but misinterpretation doesn't work that way most especially if the legit interpretation you presented, hinted on a single word change. Once again it makes no sense if it's God's speed and false through default.

"even then do you have a scan of DK Mel stopping the attack? I'll wait."

It's actually the fact that he's entirely stronger than him so he scales to him. It's like how y'all scale bleach God tiers to kenpachi meteor feat even though we haven't seen those same God tiers destroy a meteor before or Ulq Lanza feat, I'd like to see aizen crush that attack like ichigo did by your logic.

"It can't be spammed lol."

And how does the scan you posted prove it can't be spammed?

#331 Posted by MindingMuffin (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Demon King seems more impressive

#332 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156:

"Still don't see a counter"

the answer is KS don't work on random attacks or attacks per say. Plus the demon king has being existing in the demon realm for probably eons and it's stated that the 6th sense is a factor to exist in purgatory because maneuvering the average 5 senses to live the normal human world livelihood in purgatory is basically useless. He possesses the 6 sense himself to have ruled and stayed there of eons once again. Aizen senses only affects the the basics five senses and that isn't stopping the demon king from battling because he has the 6th sense to keep him going.

Scans?

"Sorry but no aizen is far faster. It's not wank."

You missed and swayed from addressing this part of my claims (Wrong because he isn't the one doing the spamming but the Sage whatever he created. ) saying aizen is far faster without backing up your statement is pure shit. That's like me stating Spiderman is faster than flash and expect myself to be taking seriously just because I said so.

No Caption Provided

Trash example. Fodder quincies have light speed feats.

"Sorry but that's a mistranslation, the official translations said "God-like speed"

Prove that head canon official translation you posted is actually accurate. I mean it makes no sense because no God has been introduced in the series at that time nor has the speed of a God be intoduced then. Why state God's speed when there aren't God's in the series in the first place. If there was, they hadn't introduced their speed to have scaled him to them then. The interpretation you post for all we know isn't the slightest bit accurate and was actually taking way out of context. I mean we basically had statement of he's faster than light and that's not an exaggeration. Sorry but misinterpretation doesn't work that way most especially if the legit interpretation you presented, hinted on a single word change. Once again it makes no sense if it's God's speed and false through default.

Goddesses aren't gods?

"even then do you have a scan of DK Mel stopping the attack? I'll wait."

It's actually the fact that he's entirely stronger than him so he scales to him. It's like how y'all scale bleach God tiers to kenpachi meteor feat even though we haven't seen those same God tiers destroy a meteor before or Ulq Lanza feat, I'd like to see aizen crush that attack like ichigo did by your logic.

Lol chillπŸ˜‚ every knows aizen>>>>espada.

Also ichigo busting a meator through raw strength is wank.

Ulq lanza got grabbed by a much weaker ichigo, wats the big deal?

By your logic base Escanor, Diane, and even weakened king can see things moving faster than light πŸ˜‚ because they seen the whole fight between ban and DK. Yeah nice scaling.

Also busting omnious nebula=/= being faster lol.

"It can't be spammed lol."

And how does the scan you posted prove it can't be spammed?

Lmao Zeldris took out the sage thingy casually and he's not FTL without omnious nebula (I'm just using your FTL logic) so aizen should cleary be able to do it as well.

And he said every five seconds...if it could be spammed he could've destroyed all the archangels before Zeldris could even stop it in time.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#333 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: 1) There was no depth indicated for the crater fraggor created. 2) We can clearly see from Aizen standing next to it that it isn't nearly mountain sized.

That said I do believe that Fragor is a mountain level attack.

#334 Edited by ElderElijah190 (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebsmarty156:

"Scans? "

Sure, here's the scan below.

https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/243/12

"Trash example. Fodder quincies have light speed feats."

Actually, it is obviously energy as light does not create bcc a force to negate people which is even more supported because aizen made it.

"Goddesses aren't gods?"

He was already far faster than average Goddesses as well as the arc angels back then so it wouldn't make sense for them to scale his high end speed feats to them. Once again, scaling him to God's speed then makes no sense and is plainly stupid no offense.

"Lol chillπŸ˜‚ every knows aizen>>>>espada."

Yeah, we'll know DK or Dk mel is the God tier in Nnt right now and currently the strongest tier so right back at ya dawg.

"Also ichigo busting a meator through raw strength is wank."

When did ichigo destroy a meteor and how does this strike a relevant point to debunk my claims which was (It's actually the fact that he's entirely stronger than him so he scales to him. It's like how y'all scale bleach God tiers to kenpachi meteor feat even though we haven't seen those same God tiers destroy a meteor before or Ulq Lanza feat, I'd like to see aizen crush that attack like ichigo did by your logic.)

"Ulq lanza got grabbed by a much weaker ichigo, wats the big deal?"

By a much weaker ichigo who isn't on par with Aizen right? Zeldoris isn't the slightest bit on Par with the demon king as well so yeah the same logic applies.

"By your logic base Escanor, Diane, and even weakened king can see things moving faster than light πŸ˜‚ because they seen the whole fight between ban and DK. Yeah nice scaling."

And where did you get the fact that they saw the entire detail of everything they both manoeuvred in their battle then from? They were only surprised ban was trading blows with the demon king and that was it. Nothing suggested they witnessed their entire moves so nice try is what I would have said to u if your points weren't futile lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

"Also busting omnious nebula=/= being faster lol."

Too bad my point isn't about him being able to burst it but that he actually scales to be faster than zeldoris who was faster than light then.

"Lmao Zeldris took out the sage thingy casually and he's not FTL without omnious nebula (I'm just using your FTL logic) so aizen should cleary be able to do it as well."

Too bad aizen would be battling the demon king and won't get to attack it due to the demon king speed blitzing him through out their battle and taking him out. Plus it's not confirmed the sage thingy has been destroyed by that sword stab yet of which even though it did, it won't change anything as I've addressed above.

"And he said every five seconds...if it could be spammed he could've destroyed all the archangels before Zeldris could even stop it in time."

What he meant was in another 5 sec,nothing would be left of them all not in every 5 sec the attacks can only be made. (You're basically taking the scan you provided way out of context to make it sound like that's an interval for the attacks to be made which your scan contradicts) Now this obviously addressed the estimated time limit the attacks which the sage thingy spammed from mid air would've taken, to strike and obliterate everyone including the arc angels coupled with the time taken for them to be taken out. Here we basically see that said sage spamming multiple attacks https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/303/17

And zeldoris didn't stop it before the attacks were activated, he sent his sword to go through the barrage of those attacks while they were in mid air. It's not that he struck the sage thingy within the space of when the next attack would be made in 5 seconds by your logic lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#335 Edited by Kalebsmarty156 (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen scales to ywach who is multi-planetary.

Dk meliodos via scaling would only be Continental to multicontenal.

Aizen still stomps.

#336 Posted by Kushido (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen still stomps.

#337 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6088 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen

#338 Posted by weebbicboi (1080 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen still solos the verse

Also

Aizen scales to ywach who is multi-planetary.

Dk meliodos via scaling would only be Continental to multicontenal.

Aizen still stomps.

^lol at this

#339 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (1445 posts) - - Show Bio
#341 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4576 posts) - - Show Bio

Well with all the new feats DK Mel has acquired its safe to say that Aizen still effortlessly solos NNT.