#1 Posted by ichigoSOLOLORD (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Both at their strongest.

morals off

bloodlusted

To the death

#2 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1635 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen. He destroyed a country sized construct located in another dimension with just his reiatsu while being restrained in a chair and he could react to yhwach

#3 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4546 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen from his chair, while monologuing.

Spite.

#4 Posted by FaradaySloth (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen curbs

Avatar image for cocoussybreaker
#5 Posted by CocoUssyBreaker (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen. Who scales to SK Yhwach who scales to Soul King who used Almighty to separate the cosmos into 3 different realities one which had to convert all the reishi into Kishi (real matter). (Databook has an image of the real world (our universe), Soul Society, and Hueco Mundo been of the same size and all three have celestial bodies shown in the manga.)

Multiversal level Aizen stomps.

Source: Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World Light Novel which is a direct sequel to the manga.

#6 Posted by EcoBlitz (4852 posts) - - Show Bio

Country sized construct? I must’ve read another manga

#7 Posted by Zane240 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas stomps easily

Lol@the laughable early post

You obviously dont know crap about nnt verse to post such nonsense

#8 Posted by Lordflawlez (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

Dk Mel is easily stronger than Ichigo much less aizen

#9 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas ragdolls.

Did I just read multiversal Aizen?

#10 Posted by Lordflawlez (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz:

Bleach fans has like the worst set of debaters I have seen on this site

They would take a small feat and blow it out of proportion to make it seem more than it actually is

Imagine that crappy post above saying aizen is multiversal level

The amount of brain dead post some bleach fans makes me wonder if I read a different Manga from them

#11 Posted by Zane240 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Dk Mel is physically stronger

More durable

Better hax via 10 commandments

Full counter

Immortality

Regeneration

Other newer powers that comes with being the demon king

Aizen might as well be fodder

#12 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas low diff

#13 Posted by EcoBlitz (4852 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordflawlez: naw you a lowballer no scailing for NNT but scaling is allowed for bLEaCh. Almost like a set of rl people that hold double standards

#14 Edited by JOVIOLMA (6006 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen stomps.

#15 Posted by Aristeaus (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

@zane240 said:

Dk Mel is physically stronger

Has not done anything to suggest this.

More durable

Got hurt by a knee from Human Ban... Aizen is immortal? lul

Better hax via 10 commandments

Has not used a single commandment.

Full counter

Has not used FC.

Immortality

Demons aren't immortal, just hard to kill.

Regeneration

Has not regenerated, but thats likely.

Other newer powers that comes with being the demon king

No evidence of this.

Aizen might as well be fodder

You got that backwards, fanboi.

#16 Posted by weebbicboi (1002 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen still solos the verse for fun

#17 Edited by mevbi (363 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4546 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by YhwachSOLOKING (307 posts) - - Show Bio

aizen oneshots the verse no diff, lol at this NNT wank

#20 Posted by Helloman (29574 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas stomps. Aizen's not this strong obviously.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#21 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen should win decisively until we see more from DK Mel.

That being said some of these posts are absolutely ridiculous.

#22 Posted by The_God (143 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally believe that Aizen is better suited as an opponent against Meliodas than Ichigo. Aizen is smarter, more skilled has more hax and possibly more Reaitsu going off of feats compared to Ichigo.

Anyway, Aizen wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
#23 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen wins for now.

#24 Edited by ourmanuel (11335 posts) - - Show Bio

@demongod_pablo said:

Aizen. He destroyed a country sized construct located in another dimension with just his reiatsu while being restrained in a chair and he could react to yhwach

When did he ever do that?

@man_of_miracles said:

Aizen should win decisively until we see more from DK Mel.

That being said some of these posts are absolutely ridiculous.

@the_god said:

I personally believe that Aizen is better suited as an opponent against Meliodas than Ichigo. Aizen is smarter, more skilled has more hax and possibly more Reaitsu going off of feats compared to Ichigo.

Anyway, Aizen wins.

these.

And yes, Aizen does indeed have more reiatsu than ichigo according to the novels.

#25 Edited by UltraShaggy (770 posts) - - Show Bio

@cocoussybreaker: Funny. Aizen strong and everything, but still fodder to SK or SK Ywach. thats doesnt change the fact he one shot any nnt character with reatsu.

#26 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17374 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with the demon king here. He should be more powerful, his ability the ruler is OP and Aizen won't know how to fight against it, the demon King can grant people immortality and take it away, and Meliodas permanently damaged an immortal Ban, so I think he should be able to deal with Aizen's immortality.

At this point I think Soul King Yhwach is the only one who has a chance at beating the Demon King 1v1.

#27 Posted by Zane240 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Weaker forms of meliodas would mop the floor with aizen much less Dk Mel

#28 Posted by UltraShaggy (770 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordflawlez: Bleach wank is exist, but i think you didnt saw naruto wanker(s) who seriously claimed that a naruto character have a chance against the tought robot, lt, ig comic thanos , and claimed there are many celestial beings in naruto , so bleach wank isnt that big, also there less bleach fantroll who claims aizen or ywach is multiversal, than natuto fans who claim naruto , sasuke, madara, are large planet to multi planet lv, and i still laugh at the " celestial kaguya " ,lol.

#29 Posted by Lordflawlez (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

People like mael and sinner are already enough to beat aizen

Dk Mel will fodderize him

#30 Posted by UltraShaggy (770 posts) - - Show Bio

The nnt wank is worse than the bleach and naruto wank combined, its nearly on the lv of the db wank.

#31 Posted by Zane240 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus:

Do you even know anything about Mel?

You say he isn't immortal, are u trolling or just uniformed?

Mel weaker forms can already tank the best of aizen with a smile

Assalt mode meliodas would wreck aizen

There's literally nothing in aizens arsenal that can kill Mel or get past his regen.

Saying Dk Mel dosent have full counter just because he hasn't shown it is silly. It's one of meliodas powers so why are you assuming he somehow lost it?

You call purgatory ban just human , are you serious right now? What has his origins got to do with his actual powers?

Franklin Richards is a human yet he can stomp celestials. Does that make celestials weak because they are weaker than a human? What laughably bad logic is that

#32 Posted by Zane240 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrashaggy:

What nnt wank? Instead they are underatted

Bleach fans call ywach and Ichigo universal to multiversal level

They say Yamamoto is planet level and all that shit

You never hear nnt fans hype characters to those extent so you are factually incorrect

Bleach has the most annoying fans who wank the series to heights they never reached

#33 Posted by Zane240 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Dk Mel one shots aizen with anti regen demonic darkness slash

If aizen tries to attack him from behind dk commandnent of piety activates leaving aizen at the mercy of Mel

If aizen gets angry half way through the match and really wants to kill Mel that estarosa commandment activates leaving him open

There are so many ways for Dk to lol stomp aizen

Pis/cis off. Dk will fodderize bleach characters

#34 Posted by UltraShaggy (770 posts) - - Show Bio

@zane240: So you are a nnt fanboi or fantroll who cant accept that his favourite manga or anime is wanked? Its seems yes you are. Everybody can accept the fact, every anime and manga (mostly the hst, db series, nnt ) wanked and low balled, evetyone accept that, expect you....

#35 Posted by UltraShaggy (770 posts) - - Show Bio

@zane240: Your fantrollism reached, 9000!

#36 Edited by UltraShaggy (770 posts) - - Show Bio

Can a cv user, not a fantroll, post a feat, calc, or scaling to melodias?

#37 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4546 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:

Gotta go with the demon king here. He should be more powerful,

Yikes.

his ability the ruler is OP and Aizen won't know how to fight against it,

He'd simply overpower it or give him power via hogyoku.

the demon King can grant people immortality and take it away,

He obviously can't curse himself with immortality and i hope you're not trying to say he'd take away Aizen's...

and Meliodas permanently damaged an immortal Ban,so I think he should be able to deal with Aizen's immortality.

He didn't permanently damage him. If he permanently damaged him as if to cancel out his immortality then ban wouldn't have been able to heal it to the point it was just a scar the wound would've been bleeding openly endlessly or would've straight up just died because if it did "null his immortality" he would die as any human would from a wound like that. Ban probably just kept the scar on purpose similar to Grimmjow keeping the scar Ichigo gave him. There are also several instances of darkness not even nullifying characters regen much less immortality,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

At this point I think Soul King Yhwach is the only one who has a chance at beating the Demon King 1v1.

SK Yhwach doesn't "stand a chance" he straight up stomps him and the rest of the NNT cast. There are plenty of characters who can do so in bleach.

#38 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel stomps.

#39 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17374 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: Aizen can be hypothetically stronger, but he doesn’t have the on panel feats to justify me saying it.

#40 Posted by Zane240 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll back even assalt mode meliodas over aizen much less demon king Mel

#41 Posted by Jko1 (3028 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4546 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss:

I think you either don’t recall or are just ignoring his feats and scaling. And I find it pretty odd that you didn‘t address Kyoka Suigestsu.

Speed- Meliodas isn’t the one that casually blitzed a mach 1000 level character in his massively inferior base form.

Strength- Meliodas isn’t the one who Tanked attacks from Dangai Ichigo in a significantly weaker form and scales to be massively above Kenpachi who in his suppressed Shikai has a Country level feat.

Energy DC- Meliodas isn’t the one who’s Monumentally stronger than Ulquiorra and his island level LDR. He hurt dangai Ichigo with his Fraggor even while LDR was palmed by a vastly inferior VL Ichigo.

Meliodas gets creamed by Aizen and so does the rest of NNT.

#43 Posted by Loveeveryone2 (370 posts) - - Show Bio

If he has resistance to Aizen KS Hax then DK Meliodas crushes Aizen via better feats

#44 Posted by Yamiyodare (1239 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen wins.

#45 Posted by YhwachSOLOKING (307 posts) - - Show Bio

aizen no diffs the verse

#46 Posted by Zane240 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Mael, Escanor, assalt mode meliodas. sinner and adult king would stomp aizen

Having dk is overkill

#47 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17374 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

I think you either don’t recall or are just ignoring his feats and scaling. And I find it pretty odd that you didn‘t address Kyoka Suigestsu.

The demon king gave Merlin the power to avoid brainwashing and possession from the goddess clan, and I highly doubt Gowther could beat the demon king with his mind powers, he should have some level of TK resistance. Even if it did confuse him for a bit, it probably wouldn't be enough to end the fight here, though I agree it's a bonus for Aizen.

Speed- Meliodas isn’t the one that casually blitzed a mach 1000 level character in his massively inferior base form.

Aizen blitzed someone who had mach 500-1000 (depending if you accept the guide book as canon) not mach 1000 speed. Base Meliodas blitzed Galan, who low balling has at least mach 500-1000 reaction speed. So actually base Meliodas can replicate base Aizen's speed feat.

Strength- Meliodas isn’t the one who Tanked attacks from Dangai Ichigo in a significantly weaker form and scales to be massively above Kenpachi who in his suppressed Shikai has a Country level feat.

Dangai Ichigo doesn't' really scale massively above suppressed shikai Kenyy. He is most likely stronger, but no more than a couple times imo. And I don't really think the feat was country level, I think multi mountain to island+ is more fare.

Energy DC- Meliodas isn’t the one who’s Monumentally stronger than Ulquiorra and his island level LDR. He hurt dangai Ichigo with his Fraggor even while LDR was palmed by a vastly inferior VL Ichigo.

I don't consider Ulquiorra's lanza island level. It's somewhere between city and large mountain level. Pre resurrection Meliodas tanked multiple of Gloxinia's attacks which are comparable to Ulquiorra's lanza.

Meliodas gets creamed by Aizen and so does the rest of NNT.

Aizen can beat most of the verse. But the Demon King, Ban, Mael, and King all have the possibility of beating Aizen at this point, with the Demon King probably being the only one I would give the majority to.

#48 Posted by mevbi (363 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@ultrashaggy: NNT is underrated.NNT has country feats belive it or not(u probably not).Naruto and Bleach are the most wanked series on this site.I am sure u will say i am wanker, but ok.If u want the coutnry feats..

Vaporization for a cubic centimetre of rock is 27,050,000,000J/cubic metre.

We know the crater is cylindrical in shape. So if we take land area of Danafor as 100 square km(1 x 10^8 m), which seems like the size given that Liones is max 10 km in diameter, then you would have the volume of rock vaporized as 2 x 10^11 cubic metres.

So the result is 5.41 x 10^21 J. That is 1293.021 gigatons. Or 1.293 teratons.

No Caption Provided

Basically, Small Country level.Even tho the half of the energy was wasted in the skies.This calc is made by darkstorm999, so if u disagree tag him and argue.

#49 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4546 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss:

KS worked on The Almighty speculative TP resistance isn’t helping The DK against TP that overcame power null/immunity. Plus most of Gowthers illusions have loopholes or a limit on who they can work on except the Estarossa/Mael switch up spell but we don’t have full context on it he probably got a boost from the Supreme Diety.

I assumed you would know i was talking about reaction and i don‘t know why we wouldn’t consider it canon it’s better than speculative scaling from BoS lightning timing feats. And like we dicussed in another thread Galan Seemingly teleporting miles away to characters who aren't even hypersonic isn’t a quad mach digit level feat. Base Starkk avoiding a blitz from two lightning + level characters while carrying a character who has faster reactions than both of them miles away while seemingly teleporting to them. That’s easily a quad mach digit feat and it was done by Base Starkk who’s needless to say leagues below Base Aizen.

I was saying Aizen scales to be massively above Shikai Kenlachi though could he he doesn’t have to be. Considering Yhwach absorbed the powers of both V3 Gerard and Jugram who are leagues above Shikai Kenpachi and still wanted Aizen on his side for his power. Busting an island sized meteor still in its fireball stage is a country level feat.

Considering there are multiple instances in the series and even a data book statement saying he can destroy Las Noches by simply going into his first release LDR which is done in a release on top of that one can’t possibly be lowballed to anything below Island level. And the difference between Ulq and EOS Aizen is a bigger difference between than any power difference in NNT.

No one in NNT can come close to stopping Aizen period

#50 Posted by UltraShaggy (770 posts) - - Show Bio

@mevbi: Do melodias used this AOE ?

If yes , wich form of melodias ?