Sentry.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sentry.

nah mate, there is no way sentry can win the fight under the op rules....... zoom is much faster than the sentry....... all you would see on the battlefield is sentry getting pierced thousands of times with an adamantium weapon, without really seeing what's going on....... so naturally he couldn't react to it and act upon it......

take the adamantium weapon away and then it becomes into a stalemate, like i said it once before....... flash and zoom either beat the opponent handily, or it's a stalemate, because they don't have what it takes to beat a being of much higher power, but are so fast that that being can't really do anything against them, unless that being ignores the concept of time completely like the living tribunal and such........

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame said:

@realitywarper said:

Sentry.

nah mate, there is no way sentry can win the fight under the op rules....... zoom is much faster than the sentry....... all you would see on the battlefield is sentry getting pierced thousands of times with an adamantium weapon, without really seeing what's going on....... so naturally he couldn't react to it and act upon it......

take the adamantium weapon away and then it becomes into a stalemate, like i said it once before....... flash and zoom either beat the opponent handily, or it's a stalemate, because they don't have what it takes to beat a being of much higher power, but are so fast that that being can't really do anything against them, unless that being ignores the concept of time completely like the living tribunal and such........

So what? There's no way that Sentry can lose here. He's immortal and the fight is till death.

Sentry 10/10

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@mezame said:

@realitywarper said:

Sentry.

So what? There's no way that Sentry can lose here. He's immortal and the fight is till death.

Sentry 10/10

I think that Mesame is kidding about it. :)

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By XiiX

Stalemate or Sentry(unless Professor Zoom's chronokinesis would somehow prove fatally effective).

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hulkman123

@hulkman123:

• Win by any means

You just edited that in now. It originally said fight till death.

Even then, the only way Zoom could possibly win is via BFR.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dorukesin said:

@hulkman123:

• Win by any means

You just edited that in now. It originally said fight till death.

Even then, the only way Zoom could possibly win is via BFR.

no I copied rules from my other threat and i forgot to delete

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never know what to think when it says "win by any means". Sentry has numerous ways to win, Zoom has zero unless you think Sentry regenerating is a loss?

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never know what to think when it says "win by any means". Sentry has numerous ways to win, Zoom has zero unless you think Sentry regenerating is a loss?

i think it should count as an auto loss in such a scenario..... zoom has a massive speed advantage and an adamantium weapon........ with the velocity he can build up, he shouldn't have problems piercing the sentry and he should be able to pierce him to a point, where sentry has to regenerate...... the question is if sentry actually needs his body to perform....... i've seen good arguments for that not being the case anymore...... but even then......... to beat zoom / flash you have to be able to react to them, otherwise it's just speculation....... if you WANT the sentry to win, then you can say that zoom can do nothing to him and even if he destroys sentrys body and even if he has a massive speed advantage, it doesn't matter how fast the sentry is...... eventually he will perceive zoom in a split second, even if that's 100 years for zoom and destroy him on a molecular level........ it's a weird fight

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame said:
@green_skaar said:

i think it should count as an auto loss in such a scenario..... zoom has a massive speed advantage and an adamantium weapon........ with the velocity he can build up, he shouldn't have problems piercing the sentry and he should be able to pierce him to a point, where sentry has to regenerate...... the question is if sentry actually needs his body to perform....... i've seen good arguments for that not being the case anymore...... but even then......... to beat zoom / flash you have to be able to react to them, otherwise it's just speculation....... if you WANT the sentry to win, then you can say that zoom can do nothing to him and even if he destroys sentrys body and even if he has a massive speed advantage, it doesn't matter how fast the sentry is...... eventually he will perceive zoom in a split second, even if that's 100 years for zoom and destroy him on a molecular level........ it's a weird fight

Auto loss because someone is regenerating? Hmm, considering how fast Sentry can and has, I wouldn't consider it a loss at all. Than again, I don't think BFR is a loss either, more like running away in reverse, but that's another topic. Point is destroying Sentry's body means nothing. Sentry can just bust the damn planet if he feels like it. Also Sentry can move at speeds that bend space and time, moving light years in seconds while holding on a conversation, so it's not like he's a slow poke.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Karazyn

@mezame said:
@green_skaar said:

Auto loss because someone is regenerating? Hmm, considering how fast Sentry can and has, I wouldn't consider it a loss at all. Than again, I don't think BFR is a loss either, more like running away in reverse, but that's another topic. Point is destroying Sentry's body means nothing. Sentry can just bust the damn planet if he feels like it. Also Sentry can move at speeds that bend space and time, moving light years in seconds while holding on a conversation, so it's not like he's a slow poke.

auto loss, because there is nothing else he can do, but regenerate..... and no matter how fast the sentry can regenerate, zoom is faster than him and will be constantly inflicting damage to him....... and sentry will constantly be regenerating.......
which is why i'm going with zoom on this battle....... sentry has what it takes to win, but if the fight lasts for 15 minutes, then he'll most likely be regenerating during these 15 minutes........ zoom will be the one attacking and the sentry will be the one defending........ if the point is to achieve something in the story, then zoom would win again, since he or his teammates could do whatever they have to, while the sentry would be regenerating........... the only way it could shift in sentrys favour is if he is capable of releasing earth sundering energies, while he is in a state of constant regeneration

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jacthripper

Sentry or stalemate

Sentry has been destroyed at the molecular level, he can't be beaten like that, and BFR isn't an option.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Win by any means? Eobard Thawn goes back in time and kills R. R. in the crib.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Self BFR.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take Death Seed Sentry.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson said:

Self BFR.

BFR implies the person can't return to the battlefield. If Thawne is the one initiating the time travel then it's not Self BFR unless he has no way to get back.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though this thread hinders DS Sentry, and is an attempt to give Thawne a major advantage, DS Sentry is not dying, and yes by any means, and unless that means KO=win, then this is a desperate attempt to put Thawne over DS Sentry; otherwise DS Sentry wins...

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for radioactivespider-fan
RadioactiveSpider-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Zoom can use a Infinite Mass Punch, bye bye Sentry.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Zoom can use a Infinite Mass Punch, bye bye Sentry.

He can't be hurt by physical attacks though.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry wins with easy

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stalemate

Sentry won´t tag Zoom, and Zoom can´t kill Sentry.

Avatar image for radioactivespider-fan
RadioactiveSpider-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: The Infinte-Mass Punch doesn't BFR him?

As far as I'm concerned, no. It's a really powerful physical attack. Though I believe Eobard can BFR, but not via IMP.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have to specify the conditions for a win. If not, you'll have people insisting Sentry can't lose due to his immortality, which is true, and this thread just becomes a loop. Either take immortality off or specify the means of victory.

Until then Zoom could pummel on Sentry for days, and he'll just keep regenerating. Eventually, Thawne will slip and Sentry will pounce. So, unless KO is a win, round goes to Sentry.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure someone already attempted using time travel on Sentry. And Sentry has A lot of ways to win here IMO. Sentry wins here.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathseed Sentry.