Zoro

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By PlagueDocter

The two they fought are basically the same Doriki only being twenty apart yet...

Sanji fought a ferocious zoan user (Wolf), who had his fruit for a long while and with a single kick of his Diable Jambe (a form he can sustain) broke through Jabra's Tekkai Kenpo, broke his ribs and gave him 3rd degree burns on contact being burnt to the bone dealing significant damage with the final kick outright KO'ing Jabra. He did this even after getting beaten up by Kalifa.

Zoro fought a herbivore zoan user (Giraffe) who just got his fruit and used Ashura (a form he can't sustain) against a person whose main ability is Rankyaku and it didn't do significant damage like Sanji's kick did and he didn't KO Kaku outright.

Sanji is faster, has hurt a much tougher opponent, and has heat as an alternative damage type and he can sustain his Diable Jambe which increases the speed, weight, and infuses his kicks with heat, etc...

Sanji wins tbh. A single kick Diable Jambe kick would royally mess up Ennies Lobby Zoro to a insane degree just as it did to Hybrid Jabra using his Tekkai Kenpo.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mortein

Asura is stronger than Diable Jambe, by a decent margin

Kaku was just slightly stronger than Jabra, but Asura Zoro causally stopped his most powerful attack turning it into mist and then blitzed and finished Kaku with the first and only Asura attack.

No Caption Provided

Jabra was still able to take some shots from diable jambe Sanji, and even do some damage to Sanji before he was defeated.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The problem is that we don't know for how long Zoro can stay in his Asura form

Kosmos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro is wall level sanji is boundless

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The King of Hell.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro with high-diff.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

Zoro with an obvious slight majority. He's more skilled, as evidenced by his far more expansive repertoire, adaptability, and ability to consistently overcome more dangerous foes than Sanji has. In terms of sheer technical brilliance, effortlessly using and adapting to the increased weight of 300kg swords to outskill the 8-limbed Hachi is a skill feat Sanji hasn’t matched, as made abundantly clear when factoring in Zoro’s severely nerfed state from loss of blood post-Mihawk fight. Moreover, he’s far more experienced, having spent his entire childhood training, adolescence, and early adulthood hunting criminals to either kill them or capture them for their bounty. He literally wouldn’t have been able to eat had he not constantly stuck to his bounty hunter duties. Furthermore, specific to Enies Lobby, this arc solidified Zoro’s strength and AP above Sanji’s, as if his power-ups in Sky Island and Alabasta didn’t provide ample proof for that. To say nothing of Kaku being more versatile and stronger than Jabra (barely but barely stronger is still stronger), Zoro’s Ni Gorilla technique amplifies his strength to the degree where he not only ragdolled somebody physically on par with his base, but when said person was transformed into a large animal, dwarfing Zoro in size and weight. Sanji has no such strength stacking transformation. Lastly, as Mortein correctly mentioned, Asura is easily above DJ, given that the former turned Kaku’s most potent attack—a momentum-boosted Rankyku—into mist and ended the contest in nine-shot, one-shot.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro high diff. The 2 are relative in melee but Zoro also has ranged attacks

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PlagueDocter

@socajunkie said:

1) Zoro with an obvious slight majority.

Let see what you have to say...

2) He's more skilled, as evidenced by his far more expansive repertoire, adaptability, and ability to consistently overcome more dangerous foes than Sanji has.

Put simply...

Zoro has slash, and flying slash that's it...

Sanji has kick, and BURNING kick... Sanji has a more expanisive repertoire, he's also faster, more flexible, etc...

Sanji has shown great adaptability as well like with his Mr 2 fight where he had to play around his greatest weakness his inability to hit women which made Nami Bon Clay invincible but slower and weaker than normal Bon Clay (this scenario can literally be equated to King's gimmick).

And as I showed in my previous post Zoro's "fact" of facing the second strongest isn't always true and can be put into question like with Jabra.

Jabra basically has the same Base Physical Ability as Kaku, Doriki doesn't take into account experiance or DF Skill which Jabra is superior, he has has a wolf zoan which is more dangerous and violent (teeth, claws, etc), he has had his fruit for atleast 5 years (they knew of Jabra's fruit before he showed it off despite not contacting each other for 5 years die to their mission so he must have had it prior), he has a Rokushiki technique the others don't have which make's him able to use his Tekkai always empowering his defense and offense, Jabra saw Lucci as a rival more than Kaku, etc...

No Caption Provided

Not to mention Sanji got beat up alot by Kalifa which Zoro doesn't compare.

3) In terms of sheer technical brilliance, effortlessly using and adapting to the increased weight of 300kg swords to outskill the 8-limbed Hachi is a skill feat Sanji hasn’t matched, as made abundantly clear when factoring in Zoro’s severely nerfed state from loss of blood post-Mihawk fight.

Huh? You don't think Sanji has a single skill/BIQ feat better or as good as Zoro's fight with HACHI???

No Caption Provided

Cigarette spit flinch to escape, blow air into gills while underwater fighting a high level Fishman Karate fishman, figured out Bon Clay's fruit, figured out Bon Clay's Swan attack and could trick him, figured out Jabra's lie and ran away to bait him into a kick.

And that's not even all of it he also just has better IQ in general between all the Mr Prince moments, the train, I could go on...

You do know in that very same arc he fought and beat Kurobi a 40th level Fishman Karate fighter... who can go up to 1000 tiles... they both have incredible levels of skill...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

4) Moreover, he’s far more experienced, having spent his entire childhood training, adolescence, and early adulthood hunting criminals to either kill them or capture them for their bounty. He literally wouldn’t have been able to eat had he not constantly stuck to his bounty hunter duties.

Sanji went through a insane training camp as a kid apart of Germa which is something.

More importantly though was that he was under the tutelage of Red Leg Zeff since he was a kid and could learn and adapt his Zeff's Fighting Style into his own version of Black Leg Style and endure Zeff's harrowing training and punishments... all while learning a secondary skillset (cooking) and becoming one of the best chefs in the entire One Piece World for all manner of dishes.

And Sanji as a kid could survive 70 days with minimal food and survive and like I said Zeff's constant training and punishments which Sanji likened to Zeff being a 400th level user of Fishman Karate (which would equate to a younger Sanji taking multiple 400 tile hits from Zeff).

No Caption Provided

5) Furthermore, specific to Enies Lobby, this arc solidified Zoro’s strength and AP above Sanji’s, as if his power-ups in Sky Island and Alabasta didn’t provide ample proof for that. To say nothing of Kaku being more versatile and stronger than Jabra (barely but barely stronger is still stronger), Zoro’s Ni Gorilla technique amplifies his strength to the degree where he not only ragdolled somebody physically on par with his base, but when said person was transformed into a large animal, dwarfing Zoro in size and weight. Sanji has no such strength stacking transformation.

Why do Alabasta and Skypeia even matter everyone grew in power since and both Ennies Lobby Sanji and Zoro would FODDERIZE their Skypeia selves for example.

Also his Gorilla technique is a technique not a form he sustains or any some such also it doesn't change the fact that Sanji went from basically no damage on Tekkai Kenpo Jabra to outright destroying his Tekkai Kenpo, breaking his ribs all while giving him burns to his bones in a single kick.

No Caption Provided

6) Lastly, as Mortein correctly mentioned, Asura is easily above DJ, given that the former turned Kaku’s most potent attack—a momentum-boosted Rankyku—into mist and ended the contest in nine-shot, one-shot.

Okay lets get this striaght... Sanji who just got brutalized by Kalfa still went to go fight Jabra to which in the last stretch of the fight Sanji goes to attack Jabra a Rokushiki user in midair and still could win.

Sanji with a non Diable Jambe kick could bat away half of a Geppou using Tekkai Kenpo Ten Finger Shigan technique... and while still being mid air with the other leg could kick breaking through Jabra's Tekkai Kenpo with his kick being overkill and outright KO'ing Jabra.

No Caption Provided

How is Zoro's better than Sanji's?

Zoro finished off Kaku on ground Sanji did so in the air a far more difficult position, Kaku's not as tough as Jabra is, nor did Zoro do even close to the same level of damage to Kaku as Sanji did in one kick to Jabra (broke Tekkai Kenpo, broke ribs, burned up to his bones), nor was Zoro in that bad of a situation as Sanji did all this after getting hurt plenty by Kalifa, Sanji's second kick was also outright KO's Jabra and was overkill as said by Sanji.

And mind you Diable Jambe is a thing he can sustain as to amp his speed, power, and Infuse his kicks with heat... Zoro doesn't have that he has one use tricks that he can't sustain and has never used back to back meanwhile Sanji can continue kicking with Diable Jambe and just decimate.

TLDR: As pictured Sanji's already in Diable Jambe he just blitzes and hits Zoro with a kick and literally cripples him on the level that Mihawk did with the second kick killing Zoro... Zoro is NOT Jabra he doesn't have the level of defense that he had up so he's gonna end up worse than how Jabra was left after the one kick.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15 socajunkie  Moderator

@plaguedocter: No, thank you. I’ll not partake in back-and-forth with your consistent contrarian arguments, especially those ending in notions as asinine as Sanji two-shotting Zoro. With that said, I do respect your general One Piece knowledge. It’s just that arguing with a brick wall is a far more productive endeavour from my point of view.

Alekos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro probably could win

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm waiting for NasserG to debate Socajunkie

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PlagueDocter

@socajunkie said:

1) No, thank you. I’ll not partake in back-and-forth with your consistent contrarian arguments

They aren't though... Jabra like I said can be directly put as > Kaku as I have shown. This goes the same for Absolom being above Ryuma as Absolom is the commander of the General Zombies while Ryuma is a General Zombie. Also Sanji faced Vergo Doffy's right hand man compared to Zoro who only fought Pica an executive. Even things like Daz Bones and Bon Clay are put into question as Bon Clay goes solo and doesn't need to work in a duo compared to Daz Bones... not to mention Kurobi having a higher bounty than Hachi, etc...

This "rule" of Zoro only ever fighting the N1 just ain't true like I said... these aren't just contrarian to be contrarian.

Also be real Soca you basically said Sanji didn't have a single skill feat better than Zoro's fight with HACHI... like seriously not all of these things are contrarian you have to admit that was a fault on your part becuase honestly that was ridiculous.

2) especially those ending in notions as asinine as Sanji two-shotting Zoro.

Why not. He basically did it to Jabra and Jabra previously was tanking Sanji's hits with his Tekkai left and right something Kaku or Zoro certainly would be unable to do.

What says Ennies Lobby Zoro is more durable than a Hybrid Tekkai Kenpo using Jabra... literally nothing that's what... as such Sanji's kick would do the same if not more damage to Zoro which would mean that yes Sanji could very well one/twoshot Zoro with Diable Jambe don't get me wrong Ashura would mess up Sanji too but not to the same level as Sanji would Zoro.

Also I don't think you understand just how insane that level of power spike Sanji went through in his fight with Jabra...

No Caption Provided

Tekkai Kenpo Jabra went to basically tanking like dozens of kicks to Sanji obliterating Jabra with a couple even KO'ing him outright and being overkill...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

3) With that said, I do respect your general One Piece knowledge. It’s just that arguing with a brick wall is a far more productive endeavour from my point of view.

Show me something that means Kaku's stronger that isn't he's Zoro's opponent or whatever

Also Socajunkie I basically regurgitate the Manga it's what I do and why I'm quite steadfast in my positions becuase I have plenty of backing to support them. It's not a brickwall it's the source material itself.

4) Lastly, as Mortein correctly mentioned, Asura is easily above DJ, given that the former turned Kaku’s most potent attack—a momentum-boosted Rankyku—into mist and ended the contest in nine-shot, one-shot.

Like I said Sanji could with a single none Diable Jambe kick outright bat away half of Jabra's most potent attack—a Geppou enhanced Tekkai Kenpo boosted 10 Shigan—from Jabra and then use the Diable Jambe leg to KO Jabra which was overkill (he chose not to block the other hand as to finish the fight quickly and get a move on).

No Caption Provided

And mind you Sanji did this mid air and after he got beat up plenty by Kalifa prior to his fight with Jabra...