No Caption Provided

round 7 thor

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

List is so out of order and I assume the DC and Marvel characters are cinematic universe versions, so Enel loses to Laxus and Tats.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets stomped by Sasuke, Tatsu, flash and Thor

Avatar image for deactivated-603b4f7d38d2b
deactivated-603b4f7d38d2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This list is out of order. Why is MCU Thor last and CW Flash pretty high on the list?

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol the gauntlet is way beyond out of order.

Anyways enel gets stomped by laxus

Heavenly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

enel clears/ stopped by sasuke

crxckerkiid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This order is.... interesting. Only beats Pikachu.

Avatar image for deactivated-604f8f087c7dd
deactivated-604f8f087c7dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pikachu blitzes and knocks out with an Iron Tail.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan:

That's not lightning speed also inconsistent and very clearly an anime-related effect.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@ssjbatdan:

That's not lightning speed also inconsistent and very clearly an anime-related effect.

It's far more impressive than anything Enel has actually shown in speed. And what do you mean an anime-related effect?

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: Enel is literal lightning speed. He doesn't need to show anything when he has a set speed, its for you to prove that said feat is lightning speed.

Its an anime effect because literally Ash could speak within that duration while spectators were also eyeing the place, so are they hypersonic as well? Characters who had trouble with soundwaves in the past? Caught by explosions, even arrows.

Like bruh lmao.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@ssjbatdan: Enel is literal lightning speed. He doesn't need to show anything when he has a set speed, its for you to prove that said feat is lightning speed.

Its an anime effect because literally Ash could speak within that duration while spectators were also eyeing the place, so are they hypersonic as well? Characters who had trouble with soundwaves in the past? Caught by explosions, even arrows.

Like bruh lmao.

Who cares what happened in the past? Pikachu has grown and has gotten amps, too. Calling it an anime effect because it makes Pikachu strong is nonsense. It happened. Meanwhile, Enel has no feats that actually even make him a lightning-timer. Just because he can cast lightning and go intangible doesn't mean he's that fast. This is quantifiable more impressive than anything Enel actually does.

So sick of you people and your bruh. lolololol crap. Disrespectful. Doesn't help your case.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: This guy. I can name plenty of more anti-feats that come after. Don't come crying when you can't disprove of feats you don't like, you never were good at arguing against OP and you still aren't. If anything, its sickening having to read your nonsensical arguments.

Enel has no feats to make him a lightning timer?? What? The man who is literally stated to be lightning speed isn't lightning speed? When did your words triumph over Oda's own work? This debate is a joke, arguing you is a joke. You complaining is a joke. Maybe you shouldn't try and use headcanon or bring up opinions as an argument to facts and you wouldn't be the way you are now, clueless...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@ssjbatdan: This guy. I can name plenty of more anti-feats that come after. Don't come crying when you can't disprove of feats you don't like, you never were good at arguing against OP and you still aren't. If anything, its sickening having to read your nonsensical arguments.

Enel has no feats to make him a lightning timer?? What? The man who is literally stated to be lightning speed isn't lightning speed? When did your words triumph over Oda's own work? This debate is a joke, arguing you is a joke. You complaining is a joke. Maybe you shouldn't try and use headcanon or bring up opinions as an argument to facts and you wouldn't be the way you are now, clueless...

How am I complaining? You can't disprove this feat. You don't even know when it happened or what happened around it.

In Pokemon, Thunder is literally supposed to be a lightning bolt, and this is reflected in Smash by creating a cloud over Pikachu. It's like that in all versions, IIRC. Zapdos and Thunderous actually cause literally, natural Thunderstorms. And Pikachu is capable of dodging these. These are actual feats. You only have author's statements. Which, fine, but feats>statements. So, Pikachu has feats of dodging lightning, and he has a feat that even surpasses it in speed.

Be insulting all you want. It's not my fault that One Piece is weak and nonsensical.

SamHerkel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eɴᴇʟ ᴡᴀs ᴏɴʟʏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇssɪᴠᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ Lᴜғғʏ ᴀɴᴅ Gᴏᴋᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴜɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ-ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅ. Eɴᴇʟ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ Tʜᴏʀ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pics

@ssjbatdan:

LMAO. Imagine using a non-canon source as evidence. Anyways, no Pikachu doesn't have natural lightning. If you didn't know, lightning speed is based off the voltage it carries, not just because it comes from clouds. Pikachu has a voltage energy of 100,000, Lightning has millions. Pikachu bolts being lightning speed is contradicted when it can be dodged by normal humans and even seen, has shown to travel very slow and even stalemated much slower attacks. Yet in these instances, has shown to easily be seen by said Pokemon and even tagged by said attacks. The amount of contradictions of Pikachu moving at said speeds is at large.

Are you really saying that all I have to go by is an author statement? A statement implied in the manga? We know Enel's is natural because it approaches the million volt range, has been stated to heat up air creating thunder as a result forming lightning and even implies as him being lightning fast. Furthermore, Enel's Observation has dealt with characters faster than lightning, i.e Luffy who dodged and reacted to Enel's attacks. Enel can deal with faster than lightning characters even if he himself is lightning speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@ssjbatdan:

LMAO. Imagine using a non-canon source as evidence. Anyways, no Pikachu doesn't have natural lightning. If you didn't know, lightning speed is based off the voltage it carries, not just because it comes from clouds. Pikachu has a voltage energy of 100,000, Lightning has millions. Pikachu bolts being lightning speed is contradicted when it can be dodged by normal humans and even seen, has shown to travel very slow and even stalemated much slower attacks. Yet in these instances, has shown to easily be seen by said Pokemon and even tagged by said attacks. The amount of contradictions of Pikachu moving at said speeds is at large.

Are you really saying that all I have to go by is an author statement? A statement implied in the manga? We know Enel's is natural because it approaches the million volt range, has been stated to heat up air creating thunder as a result forming lightning and even implies as him being lightning fast. Furthermore, Enel's Observation has dealt with characters faster than lightning, i.e Luffy who dodged and reacted to Enel's attacks. Enel can deal with faster than lightning characters even if he himself is lightning speed.

Guess you didn't know that this Pikachu literally has a 10 million volt attack.

Avatar image for deactivated-647b7d910a960
deactivated-647b7d910a960

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan:

This is like giving Enel Raigou. Yes, I'm aware, the new series demonstrates that Pikachu can use a 100 million volt attack...by being amped. This isn't its traditional power because if you're doing that, we just give Enel Raigou which vaporizes Islands.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, you're aware now, after I tell you.

Don't see how any of that disproves Pikachu's speed.

Nice try trying to save face.

Oh, also, thunderclouds in canon games:

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By pics

@ssjbatdan:

I just disproved of Pikachu's speed which you aren't addressing? Imagine claiming someone is using a save face when you use an amp not done by the character without outside help. You have to seriously be grasping at straws at this point. Again, if you want to use an amp, I'll just use Raigou which vapes Pikachu.

Those thunderbolts don't prove anything if I explained to you how weak said voltage is, with it not having anything to suggest its actually natural. Nami's for example would be natural because she literally controls the weather over any area. Pikachu's is limited and not natural.

Edit: Also a game mechanic, contradicted by what we see outside of the games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@ssjbatdan:

I just disproved of Pikachu's speed which you aren't addressing? Imagine claiming someone is using a save face when you use an amp not done by the character without outside help. You have to seriously be grasping at straws at this point. Again, if you want to use an amp, I'll just use Raigou which vapes Pikachu.

Those thunderbolts don't prove anything if I explained to you how weak said voltage is, with it not having anything to suggest its actually natural. Nami's for example would be natural because she literally controls the weather over any area. Pikachu's is limited and not natural.

You didn't disprove anything. I just proved you didn't know what you're talking about. Pikachu doesn't need amps to be faster than Enel. With amps, he's far, far, far faster.

So, Enel starts in his ship? And Pikachu can't just destroy it? Seems legit. Gotcha.

No Caption Provided

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan:

What reality are you living in? You never proved anything but dodge the many sentences of me addressing what you call "lightning speed" Again, the amount of delusion in one thread is beyond me.

Enel would be kilometers above area, something Pikachu can't reach as he's laughably slower, too weak to tank Enel's lightning and Enel doesn't need Raigou in the first place. Sheesh, another thread where you show this delusion even more.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@ssjbatdan:

What reality are you living in? You never proved anything but dodge the many sentences of me addressing what you call "lightning speed" Again, the amount of delusion in one thread is beyond me.

Enel would be kilometers above area, something Pikachu can't reach as he's laughably slower, too weak to tank Enel's lightning and Enel doesn't need Raigou in the first place. Sheesh, another thread where you show this delusion even more.

oh my gosh...

Can I start laughing yet?

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan:

I make an entire debunk to damn near all your points: you don't even address said points but state "Guess you didn't know that this Pikachu literally has a 10 million volt attack." I address this point dismantling of all its credibility, you state I didn't disprove of anything or that your point still stands, despite ignoring all the evidence against you?

Sigh. I seriously hope you don't think you've actually proven Enel loses to Pikachu when the evidence is against you, or else you're a troll or just that dense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@ssjbatdan:

I make an entire debunk to damn near all your points: you don't even address said points but state "Guess you didn't know that this Pikachu literally has a 10 million volt attack." I address this point dismantling of all its credibility, you state I didn't disprove of anything or that your point still stands, despite ignoring all the evidence against you?

Sigh. I seriously hope you don't think you've actually proven Enel loses to Pikachu when the evidence is against you, or else you're a troll or just that dense.

No, you didn't. I proved you wrong about Pikachu at every turn. And you literally are now trying to make up your own rules and argue that Enel starts in his ship and say that Pikachu, despite proving that Thunder comes from actual clouds, can't hit him.

How did you dismantle my credibility? All you did was one of two things: look something up, or proves that you knew things but were being dishonest.

I dismantled YOUR credibility, systematically.

Avatar image for deactivated-605cf6d79b04a
deactivated-605cf6d79b04a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enel crushes Pikachu with observation haki and way superior physical stats. List is way out of order he stops at Laxus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enel crushes Pikachu with observation haki and way superior physical stats. List is way out of order he stops at Laxus.

Enel just teleports blitz. Meanwhile, Pikachu fights at a consistently faster speed. And what superior physical stats?

Tat's Tectonic Rage, which is the ground type's answer to Pikachu's 10 million volts. And it's supereffective on him. As you can see, he's not even knocked out by it.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan:

Man, if only these arguments actually existed and weren't refuted, if only. Make up my own rules? What the hell is this strawman? You INSISTED Enel was on his ship to begin with, what nonsense are you spewing.

Pikachu summoning lightning bolts from the sky is visually a game mechanism. It's like using Dark Mewtwo engulfing a Continent in a blast as a feat when it destroyed nothing (which is from a game btw, which is a game mechanic) Using that as a feat is like using Pikachu injuring Pokemon above his paygrade and the fact said Pokemon aren't dodging lightning bolts, Pikachu whom you claim is lightning speed or faster would make no sense whatsoever. Pikachu in the animated series which is a far better use for feats doesn't demonstrate Pikachu using lightning from the clouds and Enel can manipulate said lightning so Pikachu lightning attacks are irrelevant.

You didn't dismantle anything, as I pointed out in my comment beforehand, its a game mechanic. Can you also prove I looked up anything thus far? The only thing I've looked up was lightnings voltage lmao. Everything else was from my memory from the Pokemon series X and Y, pokedex, games, etc. You haven't proven Pikachu's superiority, at all. You failed to refute everything but show how clueless you are of Enel and taking Pokemon feats out of context.

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Animebattles12

@ssjbatdan: Enel can travel around an entire island in only a few seconds, so he definitely has legit lightning speed feats.

Not that it matters, even without his lightning, he has superior stats in literally everything and he has observation haki on top of that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

That's his Z-move. With a normal palm strike, he can send a 10-ton truck flying. This is his Z-move after using Belly Drum, which multiplies his strength by 4 times. Pikachu gets up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: You do know Enel has a 200 million volt attack right Pikachu has no freaking chance what even is this debate?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: And why are you showing physical feats when they matter for nothing against Enel who has complete intangibility and Pikachu has ZERO ways of hurting him with physical attacks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@ssjbatdan:

Man, if only these arguments actually existed and weren't refuted, if only. Make up my own rules? What the hell is this strawman? You INSISTED Enel was on his ship to begin with, what nonsense are you spewing.

Pikachu summoning lightning bolts from the sky is visually a game mechanism. It's like using Dark Mewtwo engulfing a Continent in a blast as a feat when it destroyed nothing (which is from a game btw, which is a game mechanic) Using that as a feat is like using Pikachu injuring Pokemon above his paygrade and the fact said Pokemon aren't dodging lightning bolts, Pikachu whom you claim is lightning speed or faster would make no sense whatsoever. Pikachu in the animated series which is a far better use for feats doesn't demonstrate Pikachu using lightning from the clouds and Enel can manipulate said lightning so Pikachu lightning attacks are irrelevant.

You didn't dismantle anything, as I pointed out in my comment beforehand, its a game mechanic. Can you also prove I looked up anything thus far? The only thing I've looked up was lightnings voltage lmao. Everything else was from my memory from the Pokemon series X and Y, pokedex, games, etc. You haven't proven Pikachu's superiority, at all. You failed to refute everything but show how clueless you are of Enel and taking Pokemon feats out of context.

I didn't insist it. You brought that attack up.

Ah, okay, so the fact that it is supposed to be a literal lightning bolt comes from lightning clouds, Zapdos and Landerous cause thunderstorms by existing... all game mechanics, and has nothing to do with his speed. Then we have him having clear speed feats that suggest such things. And we have attacks that put him at far, far faster. But nope, doesn't count for Pikachu. All outliers. All fake.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: And why are you showing physical feats when they matter for nothing against Enel who has complete intangibility and Pikachu has ZERO ways of hurting him with physical attacks.

Um, it's Pikachu getting hit by physicals, which you said Enel has better physicals than Pikachu... Enel hasn't shown the ability to hurt Pikachu with physicals.

Yeah, he has a 200 million volt attack with his ship.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: Zoro commented himself that Enels strength was monstrous and Enel was matching Luffy in physicals I suggest and you go back and watch Luffy at this time and come back and tell me Pikachu is at that level.

Now tell me whats Pikachu's win condition for this fight? Non amped Enel can casually create and attack with 60 million volt attacks you kidding me with this its been established time and time again Pikachu has a clear limit and Enel cruises past that limit with ease.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan:

Stop twisting my words. I explained why its a game-mechanic, unless you want to take into account far superior Pokemon who would scale above Pikachu failed to dodge lightning strikes, then I suggest you not try and argue that. There's no other lightning speed feats for Pikachu but the unsupported supposed lightning feats, don't act like I ignored every feat that you bought up because the majority were not supportive and I even bought up contradictions as well.

Again, strawman. I bought up Raigou, you insisted Enel was going to be on his ship. I never mentioned his ship, at all. You did.

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan:

-Enel has legit lightning speed feats

-Enel can produce 200.000.000 volts casually ( yes, even without his ship )

-Enel can kick Luffy around whith a golden ball around his arm. ( which, as i already said in a previous debate, was alot more than just a few tons )

-Enel has advantage in range, can fly, can predict attacks and can see what's happening around him even if it's miles away.

I think it's safe to say that Pikachu doesn't really stand much of a chance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what are you guys talking about how is it wrong???

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is it because tats below thor?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan:

-Enel can kick Luffy around whith a golden ball around his arm. ( which, as i already said in a previous debate, was alot more than just a few tons )

-Enel has advantage in range, can fly, can predict attacks and can see what's happening around him even if it's miles away.

Yeah, I saw that supposed casual 200,000,000 volt feat. Not convinced. Maybe you can provide scans and explain to me how it makes sense.

It was around Luffy's arm, right?

Not sure about the range advantage. The flight is an issue. Pikachu fights at faster speeds.

I think he has a decent chance, and people are underselling him. If he has his amp or z attack, his speed will be far faster than Enel's.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@ssjbatdan:

Stop twisting my words. I explained why its a game-mechanic, unless you want to take into account far superior Pokemon who would scale above Pikachu failed to dodge lightning strikes, then I suggest you not try and argue that. There's no other lightning speed feats for Pikachu but the unsupported supposed lightning feats, don't act like I ignored every feat that you bought up because the majority were not supportive and I even bought up contradictions as well.

Again, strawman. I bought up Raigou, you insisted Enel was going to be on his ship. I never mentioned his ship, at all. You did.

I'm not twisting your words. It's not just a game mechanic. And when I brought up Smash, you said "using non-canon sources lololol" so I posted a canon source. You lost there. Lightning can have different speeds. Pikachu has had different speeds at different points. You've disproved nothing about Pikachu.

Why does Enel get an outside source (he needs his ship to perform Raigou, right?), and Pikachu can't get things that are more a part of him?

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wacky order but stops at Sasuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone want to help him with the order?

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animebattles12 said:

@ssjbatdan:

Yeah, I saw that supposed casual 200,000,000 volt feat. Not convinced. Maybe you can provide scans and explain to me

how it makes sense.

Aside from it being a named attack, he has no issue with spamming it and didn't show any signs of having trouble when producing it either.

Yes

Not sure about the range advantage. The flight is an issue. Pikachu fights at faster speeds.

Enel's haki allows him to see his opponents and surroundings from miles away and spam attacks from that distance, he definitely has the range advantage.

I think he has a decent chance, and people are underselling him. If he has his amp or z attack, his speed will be far faster than Enel's.

Believe me, i know quite alot about Pikachu from back in my younger days and he actually does have a few decent feats, but i don't see him winning this fight.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan:

And you have the audacity to say you "proved me wrong" when your response is it's not a game mechanic. It doesn't get more blatant than that.

Yes using Smash as evidence is the worse thing you can do, and there's nothing wrong with me calling that out when Smash tends to add a composite style of abilities. You then used a game as evidence as well but I explained to you how you shouldn't do that as that's just evidence Pokemon aren't lightning speed. This doesn't hurt my argument at all, it hurts yours.

Bruh what? Let's take it a stepback because you are the one who bought up Pikachu being amped to use a million voltage attack, which I said is the EQUIVALENT of Enel using Raigou. I never said Pikachu can't be amped, but if that was the case then amped Enel would also get Raigou. Reading helps. As I mentioned before, Enel doesn't need Raigou to utterly stomp Pikachu.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan said:
@animebattles12 said:

@ssjbatdan:

Yeah, I saw that supposed casual 200,000,000 volt feat. Not convinced. Maybe you can provide scans and explain to me

how it makes sense.

Aside from it being a named attack, he has no issue with spamming it and didn't show any signs of having trouble when producing it either.

Yes

Enel's haki allows him to see his opponents and surroundings from miles away and spam attacks from that distance, he definitely has the range advantage.

Believe me, i know quite alot about Pikachu from back in my younger days and he actually does have a few decent feats, but i don't see him winning this fight.

So, he spams the attack called "200 million volts" and it's directly stated to be that attack? Okay. If Pikachu can produce 100 million, though, I'm not sure that'd hurt him much.

Don't see how it's much of a feat to hit Luffy around, then. Especially because his body is made of rubber, so that'd cause a rubber-band-like effect. And given his feat of taking a supereffective Z-attack, I think it's safe to say Pikachu can take hits from Enel.

Why is Enel starting miles away?

Someone's got to defend him. Lawyer's down get paid to be right, but to make a case. And I see a case for Pikachu, and he was just being completely dismissed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@ssjbatdan:

And you have the audacity to say you "proved me wrong" when your response is it's not a game mechanic. It doesn't get more blatant than that.

Yes using Smash as evidence is the worse thing you can do, and there's nothing wrong with me calling that out when Smash tends to add a composite style of abilities. You then used a game as evidence as well but I explained to you how you shouldn't do that as that's just evidence Pokemon aren't lightning speed. This doesn't hurt my argument at all, it hurts yours.

Bruh what? Let's take it a stepback because you are the one who bought up Pikachu being amped to use a million voltage attack, which I said is the EQUIVALENT of Enel using Raigou. I never said Pikachu can't be amped, but if that was the case then amped Enel would also get Raigou. Reading helps. As I mentioned before, Enel doesn't need Raigou to utterly stomp Pikachu.

So, Pikachu is capable of producing a 10 million volt attack and a 100 million volat attack, but it makes no sense that thunder is natural lightning? Got it.

Your attitude is so awful, and you can't at all see and admit to the areas you've lost and been proven wrong in. You won't even drop them. You just go on and on, defending your lost ground. I'm done talking to you.