Laxus still stomps these fodders.

AcnoHSTkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By AcnoHSTkiller

Beginning of Manga Laxus solos the verse. He statues Enel and would arguably pulverize Skypiea, since his DC was around continental to moon level at very least.

One Piece can't and will never stand a chance against Fairy Tail...actually nobody in the HST can but opinions. As a supporter of Fairy Tail I felt offended that you put a One Piece guy against Laxus.

DormantHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus blitzes and one shots

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus by far

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8aa6a2ad9cc
deactivated-5e8aa6a2ad9cc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beginning of Manga Laxus solos the verse. He statues Enel and would arguably pulverize Skypiea, since his DC was around continental to moon level at very least.

One Piece can't and will never stand a chance against Fairy Tail...actually nobody in the HST can but opinions. As a supporter of Fairy Tail I felt offended that you put a One Piece guy against Laxus.

Lol can laxus tank this

No Caption Provided

lol talking about anyone in fairy tail soloing one piece

one piece has country to continental character laxus ain't doing shit

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus eats him.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

Lol can laxus tank this

That attack needs prep and his special boat.

I agree Laxus can't solo One Piece, but Fairy Hear Zeref and Acnologia could arguably do it. Zeref due to his immortality and death magic, and Acnologia due to his overhwelming power, though I think Zeref has a better chance since he is immortal, can stop time, and as far as I'm aware, One Piece characters have no resistance to death magic, or magic at all.

As of now, there are no country level or continental feats in One Piece. The closest thing to country level is Whitebeard's/Blackbeard's quake fruit, and that power doesn't apply to the rest of their stats. The feat was only island level anyways. Maybe one day we'll get legit country/continental feats, but we don't have them now.

GucciGang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus oneshots the fodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

Lol can laxus tank this

That attack needs prep and his special boat.

I agree Laxus can't solo One Piece, but Fairy Hear Zeref and Acnologia could arguably do it. Zeref due to his immortality and death magic, and Acnologia due to his overhwelming power, though I think Zeref has a better chance since he is immortal, can stop time, and as far as I'm aware, One Piece characters have no resistance to death magic, or magic at all.

As of now, there are no country level or continental feats in One Piece. The closest thing to country level is Whitebeard's/Blackbeard's quake fruit, and that power doesn't apply to the rest of their stats. The feat was only island level anyways. Maybe one day we'll get legit country/continental feats, but we don't have them now.

Lol saying one piece character being island

even early one piece character like crocodile was casually city

Enel was casually city to mountain and with prep raigo was country so i don't know where you getting one piece character being island

Even weak character like moria split island with a punch

aokiji freezing the ocean

etc...

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something tells me the OP had a winner in mind when making this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bubblebass said:

Something tells me the OP had a winner in mind when making this.

No i wasn't even even talking about enel, i was looking for some good feat for laxus and didn't find anything impressive so i made this thread in hope someone actually giving me some good feat then that boi came saying chaper 1 laxus will solo one piece, and that he was offended that i'm putting any one piece character against laxus, then i got mad then showing him what enel can do.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

Island level is pretty damn good.

Show me Crocodile being city level. And crocodile is actually pretty strong. He competed with both Doflamingo and Miwhake ad Marineford. He is obviously weaker than them, but Crocodile is still a mid tier in the OP verse. He isn't weak.

Enel was casually city to mountain and with prep raigo was country so i don't know where you getting one piece character being island

He never casually destroyed a full sized city. And I don't think you know how big a country is.

See, the problem here is you think anything considered an island is actually island level. Even completely obliterating Moria's ship wouldn't be island level. His ship is like town sized. His castle covered a good portion of it.

No Caption Provided

His ship is tiny compared to an larger islands.

No Caption Provided

And that isn't even a very big island.

He didn't freeze the entire ocean.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

Island level is pretty damn good.

Show me Crocodile being city level. And crocodile is actually pretty strong. He competed with both Doflamingo and Miwhake ad Marineford. He is obviously weaker than them, but Crocodile is still a mid tier in the OP verse. He isn't weak.

He never casually destroyed a full sized city. And I don't think you know how big a country is.

See, the problem here is you think anything considered an island is actually island level. Even completely obliterating Moria's ship wouldn't be island level. His ship is like town sized. His castle covered a good portion of it.

No Caption Provided

His ship is tiny compared to an larger islands.

No Caption Provided

And that isn't even a very big island.

He didn't freeze the entire ocean.

here crocodile being city

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

here enel

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Did crocodile even cause that standstorm? And that doesn't put him at city level attack power, just city level area of effect.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

here aokiji obviously he didn't freeze the entire ocean that be outrageous

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Did crocodile even cause that standstorm? And that doesn't put him at city level attack power, just city level area of effect.

Yes, here crocodile doing it

No Caption Provided

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: I can see Crocodile being town to small city level. But that is a far cry from island level. And devil fruit powers basically just give the user a lot of power, they don't translate to the rest of their stats. For example, Blackbeard performed a feat on par with Whitebeard after acquiring the quake fruit, but his physical strength and durability was still the same as before and far lower than Whitebeard's. Enel is extremely powerful due to his devil fruit, but the rest of his stats aren't that great. The fact Laxus can just eat his lightning and become stronger makes it even worse for Enel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also thriller bark is an island

No Caption Provided

and moria split it with a punch

No Caption Provided

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus do to red lightning. Without it enel

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By JDogg

X791 Laxus stomped. X792 Laxus Godstomp. X793 Laxus mismatch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg said:

X791 Laxus stomped. X792 Godstomp. X793 Laxus mismatch.

can u show some feat please

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: what’s laxus supposed to do to enel without red lightning? He’s not landing fairy law with that start up time

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus stomps

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By JDogg

@edgelord91: Laxus can physically grasp his element which means he can beat Enel with just pure physicals. Laxus scales above Jellal, Natsu, and Jura as well. Jura was stated to be a match for Gildarts prior to Alvarez, Jellal's Sema was capable of crushing a canyon that had mountains in it, and Natsu hurt a guy the CSK could not. Enel also has nothing to stop him from casting Fairy Law which doesn't even have that long of a cast time.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg said:

@edgelord91: Laxus can physically grasp his element which means he can beat Enel with just pure physicals. Laxus scales above Jellal, Natsu, and Jura as well. Jura was stated to be a match for Gildarts prior to Alvarez, Jellal's Sema was capable of crushing a canyon that had mountains in it, and Natsu hurt a guy the CSK could not. Enel also has nothing to stop him from casting Fairy Law which doesn't even have that long of a cast time.

Laxus scales above jellal? I know Current laxus wins I was referring to pre Alvarez laxus.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 cocacolaman  Moderator

Laxus' best DC feat places him at casually mountain level.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: I can see Crocodile being town to small city level. But that is a far cry from island level. And devil fruit powers basically just give the user a lot of power, they don't translate to the rest of their stats. For example, Blackbeard performed a feat on par with Whitebeard after acquiring the quake fruit, but his physical strength and durability was still the same as before and far lower than Whitebeard's. Enel is extremely powerful due to his devil fruit, but the rest of his stats aren't that great. The fact Laxus can just eat his lightning and become stronger makes it even worse for Enel.

Laxus lightning also be useless against enel he won't even feel it

About the state I don't think it really matters since enel can also manipulate gold if he need to, he also has observation Haki seeing everything coming, and laxus can't touch him, he also held his own against luffy who is probably a better fighter than laxus, the best bet I see for laxus is to use Fairy law. other be useless.

also for crocodile that was a causal sable, he wasn't even trying you can go and see the fight against Luffy,

but i agree with rest

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laxus

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: I know he has better speed feats but power feats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@alextheboss said:

About the state I don't think it really matters since enel can also manipulate gold if he need to, he also has observation Haki seeing everything coming, and laxus can't touch him, he also held his own against luffy who is probably a better fighter than laxus, the best bet I see for laxus is to use Fairy law. other be useless.

also for crocodile that was a causal sable, he wasn't even trying you can go and see the fight against Luffy,

but i agree with rest

lool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod said:
@exauce said:
@alextheboss said:

but i agree with rest

lool

k

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: "K" with your baseless claims. Luffy has no formal training or anything that would imply he's a better fighter. Enel gets clapped here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod said:

@exauce: "K" with your baseless claims. Luffy has no formal training or anything that would imply he's a better fighter. Enel gets clapped here.

this show you haven't seen one piece

Luffy as a child was train by Garp to he would grow up being a marine but that never happen,

No Caption Provided

also enel did do hand to hand and he is pretty skill,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

bloodbendda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Making threads with a winner in mind and debating in your own thread? INB4 the lock.

On topic Laxus wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodbendda said:

Making threads with a winner in mind and debating in your own thread? INB4 the lock.

On topic Laxus wins

All this started cause someone said laxus chapter 1 will solo one piece and that he was offended that i put enel against laxus so go blame that guy, also i never said enel was going to win i was just giving feat for people who didn't know and it working so...

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao someone said none of the HST can beat the FT verse.

Naruto via superior AP, DC, Speed, and Versatility then anyone in the verse sans zeref and august

Aizen Soul Crush

Yhwank Soul Crush AND obliterates them

Yamamoto burns the entire planet via activating bankai

Toshiro freezes the verse

Madara Limbo + IS

Kaguya IS

and like 30 others that could solo