Enel (One Piece) vs Aldoron (Fairy Tail)

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff45903d43d7
deactivated-5ff45903d43d7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Takes place in Wano.
Enel can use the ship if he wants to.
Who wins?

Iron_Hand_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enel can Fry Him

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly with Arc Maxim it's a stalemate. Enel is never killing Aldoron, but he can float far far above him and rain down lightning infinitely.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu: What is his durability like? His head is much smaller compared to his body, can't Enel just focus his full power on his head?

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuisthebest: I don't watch Fairy Tail...So it's up to FT fans here to bring up his best feats.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enel's best feat is island level and required him to charge up using the ship. That technique would not hurt Aldoron. Enel's best bet is to stay outside reach and just peace out before Aldoron or any of the seeds get to him.

Stalemate or Enel dies. He isn't putting down Aldoron unless he has like a year to jsut chuck lightning at him.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aldoron laughs at Enel's attack to hurt him and just sleeps while Enel dies of hunger/thirst.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enel has to eventually win, aldoron can't actually kill him.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

natsu did 1 dmg on aldoron the first time, enel wont even be able to do that.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Aldoron laughs at Enel's attack to hurt him and just sleeps while Enel dies of hunger/thirst.

Enel lives in space with no food, sleep, drinks, or oxygen it been 2 years now and he still fine, so don't hope on this out come

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enel can take him out with raigo

No Caption Provided

Considering it was about to bust skypiea (large island to small country) it shouldn't be a problem

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub said:

Enel's best feat is island level and required him to charge up using the ship. That technique would not hurt Aldoron. Enel's best bet is to stay outside reach and just peace out before Aldoron or any of the seeds get to him.

Stalemate or Enel dies. He isn't putting down Aldoron unless he has like a year to jsut chuck lightning at him.

Bruh in manner of seconds Enel did a raigo that was about to bust the entire of skypiea which is around large Island to small country so he don't no year to create and even bigger one if not just one-shot him with what he did in the manga.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Enel just has to focus his full power to bust his head, due to it being much smaller than his body. Unless Aldoron has feats of tanking stuff like that, of course.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By shirso

Enel will eventually wear him down with island vaporizing blasts.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@universenumber1: I mean he could vape his head off, but I suggest why not just vaping his entire body? something he can do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Can he? Aldoron seems to pack a looooot of mass in his body. Anyway, the win is more important. Not like Aldoron has regen, once his head is off, it's a win.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enel eventually as aldoron has no means of retaliation

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Enel will eventually wear him down with island vaporizing blasts.

Enel eventually as aldoron has no means of retaliation

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enel eventually. Plus he's an awakened logia, very rare.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: I doubt that's the case. He most definitely has some way of getting food. I don't remember being a logia makes you not have hunger or thirst.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Can he? Aldoron seems to pack a looooot of mass in his body. Anyway, the win is more important. Not like Aldoron has regen, once his head is off, it's a win.

Yea at the end of Skypiea Enel put out that blast I posted above which was about to bust the entirey of Skypiea which is around the same body mass as Aldo. Ik mate.

zackx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop enel stands no chance.

zackx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre timeskip character>fairy tail dragon gods confirmed.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: I doubt that's the case. He most definitely has some way of getting food. I don't remember being a logia makes you not have hunger or thirst.

Nope his ship had no food or drink there that cool being a logia is. their inside are made out of their element so they don't need no food.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zackx said:

Pre timeskip character>fairy tail dragon gods confirmed.

Pre-timeskip characters aren't weak Lol we have Whitebeard, Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, marco, Garp etc.. Lol

And Aldo has no way to put Enel down he has nothing.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mee09

@zackx: It's not that Aldoron is weak. But he can't really do anything to a Lightning Logia. Unless someone brings up some magic that could effect him. Also while Enel may have shown up Pre-Timeskip. He has even by current standards High Tier attack power. He's not One Piece god tier like Gol D. Roger and Prime Whitebeard. But how many of the Yonko Commanders do you think have enough power to incinerate/vape islands? Right now we have only seen two strong commander level characters actually show the power to do it. That being Ace and Blackbeard (who ended up becoming a Yonko). Who knows what Enel could do now. The character gets lowballed a lot but with his attack power he could still one shot every Straw Hat except Raid Suit Sanji and Luffy.

Aldoron would probably beat every non Logia user in the series. And honestly most logias as well. You could argue a vape or incap against one like Akainu. But something like Kizaru and Enel would be really hard to argue against.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@zackx: It's not that Aldoron is weak. But he can't really do anything to a Lightning Logia. Unless someone brings up some magic that could effect him. Also while Enel may have shown up Pre-Timeskip. He has even by current standards High Tier attack power. He's not One Piece god tier like Gol D. Roger and Prime Whitebeard. But how many of the Yonko Commanders do you think have enough power to incinerate/vape islands? Right now we have only seen two strong commander level characters actually show the power to do it. That being Ace and Blackbeard (who ended up becoming a Yonko). Who knows what Enel could do now.

Aldoron would probably beat every non Logia user in the series. And honestly most logias as well. You could argue a vape or incap against one like Akainu. But something like Kizaru and Enel would be really hard to argue against.

I can agree with this if what Exauce said about logias not needing to eat/drink/rest is true. Enel wins just because Aldoron literally can't do anything while Enel gets to charge up attacks for as long and many times as he wants.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: lol Logia's are human they can't live without food or water.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Bruh And Enel is doing just that in space

zackx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right my bad forgot about the important factors.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@kingxix: Bruh And Enel is doing just that in space

I doubt it. Space pirates were there and you think they didn't have food or water?

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Enel gets hit by Gears hax it's over. Also most of Enel's attacks and ship can simply be destroyed by Aldo screaming.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: He busted them and everything they had, plus they weren't even humanoid and nothing suggest they had any kinda of food.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dimitri1220

@yamatama said:

If Enel gets hit by Gears hax it's over. Also most of Enel's attacks and ship can simply be destroyed by Aldo screaming.

I'm so dumb bruh, I forgot that Aldoron can just destroy that shit

No Caption Provided

Enel's only way of inflicting damage would be destroyed and he'd just die of exhaustion before he can kill Aldoron.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama said:

Enel will be flying over the man and considering this only main body Aldo that a non factor. when has he destroyed ship or attack with his scream?

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

Nope his ship had no food or drink there that cool being a logia is. their inside are made out of their element so they don't need no food

So what I'm getting here is that logias are immortal lmao. They don't need food, water, or sleep since they're just their element. What's stopping Enel from not aging if he's just lightning? Lightning doesn't age.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220:

I'm so dumb bruh, I forgot that Aldoron can just destroy that shit

Not really his scream hasn't really done any damage to the ship that were infront him so i don't think it doing much here, a better argument would be his three/woods but Enel himself will have no problem taking care of that.

Enel's only way of inflicting damage would be destroyed and he'd just die of exhaustion before he can kill Aldoron.

It really won't when u think about it and if someone was going to die of exhaustion in this battle it will be Aldo no El

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

Nope his ship had no food or drink there that cool being a logia is. their inside are made out of their element so they don't need no food

So what I'm getting here is that logias are immortal lmao. They don't need food, water, or sleep since they're just their element. What's stopping Enel from not aging if he's just lightning? Lightning doesn't age.

It term of eating and stuff Yea since Enel has been there two year and he is still kicking. Yea. no idea

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Mee09

@dimitri1220: I will say one more thing before I log off. exauce is wrong about Logia Users not needing to eat, sleep, rest, etc. We saw Ace do that Pre-Timeskip I'm pretty sure. When their powers aren't active they are "regular" humans.

But it's not Aldoron could stop Enel from leaving to go eat or whatever. Then come back to the fight. Unless Enel is just not allowed to leave period but I'm sure he he could cause enough damage before he starves to death lol. If Aldoron has hax to bypass the intangibility he wins.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By yamatama

@exauce: Enel has no knowledge so he won't be smart enough to fly over him forever and I doubt he'll pass landing on one his cities.

Gear's is part of Aldo's main body....like how many times are you gonna state gibberish about a series you don't read and try to pass it on as if you know what your talking about lmao. Aldo cleared those massive storm clouds with a simple roar when he woke up and his trees he can uproot to destroy the ship.

Won't reply to you after this, since your bias for OP is too strong lol

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama:

@mee09 said:

@dimitri1220: I will say one more thing before I log off. exauce is wrong about Logia Users not needing to eat, sleep, rest, etc. We saw Ace do that Pre-Timeskip I'm pretty sure. When their powers aren't active they are "regular" humans.

But it's not Aldoron could stop Enel from leaving to go eat or whatever. Then come back to the fight. Unless Enel is just not allowed to leave period but I'm sure he he could cause enough damage before he starves to death lol. If Aldoron has hax to bypass the intangibility he wins.

Ace eating doesn't mean he needs it, dude likes to eat what do u expect from him? for example when Luffy and the other where hugry and struggling to walk without water and stuff, Ace was kicking just fine.

And I told u before if u want a problem with what i say actually tag me

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama:

Enel has no knowledge so he won't be smart enough to fly over him forever and I doubt he'll pass landing on one his cities.

He knows he figthing a big monster why would he land on his cities? that such a dumb thing to do and say. when he fought Luffy he stood up the air the entire i don't see why he would not do it here.

Gear's is part of Aldo's main body....like how many times are you gonna state gibberish about a series you don't read and try to pass it on as if you know what your talking about lmao. Aldo cleared those massive storm clouds with a simple roar when he woke up and his trees he can uproot to destroy the ship.

But it not his main body. I read it but here it a fight against main Aldo meaning also his seeds are irrelevant. Yea so? he scream infront the ships and nothing happened to the ship u want a scan?

Won't reply to you after this, since your bias for OP is too strong lol

Yea that how u know someone is running from a discussion

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Yray

So much for aldoron soloing op ..he loses to a pre timeskip op character with a ship .lol

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Yray

And tbh enel doesn't need to spam raigo that much to finish the job

People don't know that VAPORISING AN ISLAND to nothing yields More energy than just fragmenting or pulverizing it which is just island lvl..whereas VAPORISING is about small country worth of energy ,that to aldoron's head kills him

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Aldoron has to do is destroy the ship and enel loses all his fire power. Is there any reason why he can't destroy that ship? I've not seen anyone give a counter to that.

With that said, about his logia intangibility, Aldoron himself may not have an answer to it but, his god seeds do. Gears is a big lol nope, all he needs to do is just look at enel's direction and enels gears begin to turn(meaning enel isn't dodging anything here as he won't expect something to appear on his body suddenly). Then we have the metro who manipulates water another counter to his logia intangibility.

Aldoron is stomping this.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_:the moment aldoron brings out his god seeds they all get vaped...and it seems like you forgot enels ship can travel to space so he's going to keep his ship a good distance far away from aldoron to reach.

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stalemate. Enel can't really put down Aldoron while Aldoron can't do shit to Enel because of intang and flight