Endgame Wanda Maximoff vs DCEU Superman

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Endgame Wanda Maximoff vs DCEU Superman (253 votes)

Wanda 35%
Superman 60%
Results 5%

Takes place on Destroyed Avengers Facility

In character except Wanda is In pissed off mode.

No BFR

No Speed blitz

• 
Avatar image for chuggachugga170
chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol, look at the superman hype, all because she almost beat that ps2 graphics fodder.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman didn’t lose his super speed he still got this.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda destroys superman, I can CAV on this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character for Clark if it’s bloodlust / EG Wanda could potentially surprise Clark like she did Thanos but if they fight serious for the kill then Wanda dies before she even knows what hit her.

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By RuthlessKiller

@saberscar223: same stipulations as this one in a few weeks. I'm in another CAV with macleen at the moment. Or is he banned?

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Hm, let’s see, yes, YES, Superman can’t tank that, no, but what about his speed? But what if he COULDN’T?”

Every DCEU Superman vs MCU X thread after the 5th variation of him winning.

Variation? There's no variation; Every fight Supes wins on this board is by the way of a speeding blitz, no matter who or what the oppo is. It's like these born-again Christians; "Jesus is the answer, what was the question".

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: But she is indeed powerful. Her feats as well as the directors' words confirms it.

Also, Wanda is used to speedsters, and bona fide ones at that, since her brother was one. No need to amputate Superman off his one and only form of combat action here, he is set to lose this one, given his magical vulnerabilities and Wanda's near-limitless power.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Nucleon

@greysentinel365 said:

Statues don’t fight back

Oh yeah? You go and try to hit one. Hard.

Scoreboard: Statue 1, meme-user guy 0.

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Statues don't fight back, but it would be extremely stupid to punch one. And it's not like DCEU superman has high combat speed, he's barely supersonic.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman low-diffs Wanda without effort the MCU version of vibranuim hasn't been shown to take attacks superman can tank and her fighting a Thanos who was already weaken is a good feat but a Fresh thanos will finish her in minutes.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman low-diffs Wanda without effort the MCU version of vibranuim hasn't been shown to take attacks superman can tank and her fighting a Thanos who was already weaken is a good feat but a Fresh thanos will finish her in minutes.

The hit the shield took from a (rather enthusiastic) hammer-wielding Thor in the first Avenger would have certainly hurt Supes, maybe KOed him.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: You not understanding said meme is the problem.

Wanda has no chance here.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She gets murdered

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda gets destroyed like nothing

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: You not understanding said meme is the problem.

Wanda has no chance here.

It's merely only a problem for the meme-user; Wanda is used to speedsters. Real ones.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda can certainly hurt or beat Clark. The problem is heat vision. Wanda has yet to display the ability to sheild as well as attack at the same time. She had Thanos beat but lost her hold on him the moment a blast hit near her.

Clark can also uses heat vision at varying levels as seen he used it on Lois and Cyborg, so while he isn't a killer often he can use just enough to take her out of the fight

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

Wanda can certainly hurt or beat Clark. The problem is heat vision. Wanda has yet to display the ability to sheild as well as attack at the same time. She had Thanos beat but lost her hold on him the moment a blast hit near her.

Clark can also uses heat vision at varying levels as seen he used it on Lois and Cyborg, so while he isn't a killer often he can use just enough to take her out of the fight

That's actually a good answer.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: 1. No. Wanda is not "used" to speedsters.

2. She is not a speedster.

3. Even if she was as fast as MCU QS. He's only about as fast as WW. Who Clark still blitzes.

Also, and I can't believe I have to explain this, if Clark so much as taps Wanda seriously, she's dead.

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: In Civil War she was defending against bullets from behind and clearing the smoke at the same time.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is barely supersonic, don't hit statues, having a speedster brother means you are used to speedsters, whatever the hell that means...

MCU vs DCEU thread never stop from giving.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like blackpantherisb said, Wanda's TK isn't superior to the world engine, so Clark can literally overpower it.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 rogueshadow  Moderator

I assume that no speed-blitz doesn't negate his speed altogether, just that he can't use it from the jump before she has a chance to make a move. Clark is still too fast and a lot more versatile than Thanos, who was basically just a decent brick.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greysentinel365: 1. No. Wanda is not "used" to speedsters.

Her own brother, with who she worked closely, is a bone fide speedster. That means a real one, who uses speed all of the time, not just a straight-liner like Supes.

2. She is not a speedster.

Who ever said she was?

3. Even if she was as fast as MCU QS. He's only about as fast as WW. Who Clark still blitzes.

No, MCU Quicksilver is a real speedster like the DCEU Flash, except with skill. QS would have tagged the Flash where Supes missed him, repeatedly. QS isn't tagged by everyone who swings in his general direction like Supes is. He also has the best speed feats, by oh so very far. Superman isn't a speedster; He hardly has any combat speed past the straight line, the bullrush.

Also, and I can't believe I have to explain this, if Clark so much as taps Wanda seriously, she's dead.

He won't; Too obvious, too predictible, too dickish. His heat-vision is his best bet - or what, do you really think Supes' faster than his own heat-vision?

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@nucleon said:

@lan_fan: But she is indeed powerful. Her feats as well as the directors' words confirms it.

Also, Wanda is used to speedsters, and bona fide ones at that, since her brother was one. No need to amputate Superman off his one and only form of combat action here, he is set to lose this one, given his magical vulnerabilities and Wanda's near-limitless power.

I can't even tell if you're reaching, or if your logic is just beyond my comprehension. I'll take it as your logic is simply next level.

kal-elol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are very few people in the MCU who can stand up to Clark, and Wanda is not one of them.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By jashro44

@anthp2000 said:

Superman is absolutely not doing anything with his heat vision if Wanda gets ahold of him. She could literally just ragdoll his face around and it'd be good for nothing. She was taking her time with Thanos.

I feel like people always have to rush and find excuses whenever a character gets a new feat. Superman does win because he's abnormally faster than her and can power through before she knows what happened, but ranged attacks don't mean squat unless you require absolutely no movement, which no one in the MCU or DCEU has besides like Iron Man I guess.

No one's really making excuses here. Yea she rag dolled Thanos, no one is denying that, it just doesn't mean anything here since superman has long range attacks. The OP doesn't provide knowledge and Wanda isn't a smart fighter to begin with. The OP even says she is in "pissed off mode" so no reason to assume she would fight superman differently than Thanos and wouldn't "take her time".

That's not getting into any argument about whether or not Wanda could crush superman or has the focus/mental energy to restrain every single muscle in his body. He needs 1 second to blast heat vision in her vicinity. He doesn't need to aim it at her, just near her.

And can she restrain superman the same way she restrained thanos? Superman can fly; thanos cannot. Meaning Thanos had no real leverage in that position, superman can move through the air, so he might still be able to charge at her even if she does do to him what she did to Thanos.

Even though I think Thanos is stronger and more durable than superman, it doesn't matter because superman has a lot more going for him.

Avatar image for davidharewood15
DavidHarewood15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't recall beating Thanos that impressive. Maybe only somehow damaging his sword but what the hell was it made from ? Definitely not Uru because that was pre Nidavellir invasion

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon:

No it wouldn't unless you think that hit is stronger than what DD can dish out

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood15: Wanda was destroying his armor,which tanked Stormbreaker and she overpowered Thanos while being in a bad position.His sword cut Cap's shield.

DavidHarewood15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123 said:

@davidharewood15: Wanda was destroying his armor,which tanked Stormbreaker and she overpowered Thanos while being in a bad position.His sword cut Cap's shield.

But still superman has ranged attacks. Wanda is good against guys who cannot fly and 0 ranged attacks or 0 super speed

ZackAttack14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saberscar223: not heat vision particularly but he can energy project from his eyes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Ragdolling is not the word I will use. She held Thanos a couple of feet in the air. He could still move some muscles. She could not hurt Thanos at all. The best she did was manipulate his armour to hurt. Even then not so much. If Thanos had flight I can see him overcoming the TK.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood15: Superman needs to look at Wanda to hit her with heat vision,but if you watch the fight with Thanos she was keeping his head looking up in the sky.Even if he has flight,her TK is too strong for him to resist.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Ragdolling is not the word I will use. She held Thanos a couple of feet in the air. He could still move some muscles. She could not hurt Thanos at all. The best she did was manipulate his armour to hurt. Even then not so much. If Thanos had flight I can see him overcoming the TK.

It didn't look like Thanos could move to me.

DavidHarewood15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123 said:

@davidharewood15: Superman needs to look at Wanda to hit her with heat vision,but if you watch the fight with Thanos she was keeping his head looking up in the sky.Even if he has flight,her TK is too strong for him to resist.

So we assume they know each other ? Because if yes he can simply fool around, be so fast she is not gonna tag him.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood15: Well Wanda reacted to an explosion.And they don't know each other,don't understand what you mean by that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DavidHarewood15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123 said:

@davidharewood15: Well Wanda reacted to an explosion.And they don't know each other,don't understand what you mean by that.

So she cannot expect from him heatvision. + Superman raw power of flight is insane. Ok reacted to explosion but not such speed which can even statue casual bullet statuer Diana Prince

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood15: Wanda had no idea about Thanos's powers and she lifted her head up.I am very sure that an explosion is way way faster than a bullet.Quicksilver reacted to one and people were saying he statues Superman even before Dark Phoenix.

DavidHarewood15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123 said:

@davidharewood15: Wanda had no idea about Thanos's powers and she lifted her head up.I am very sure that an explosion is way way faster than a bullet.Quicksilver reacted to one and people were saying he statues Superman even before Dark Phoenix.

Ok but Wanda is not Phoenix.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DavidHarewood15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123 said:

@davidharewood15: Neither is Superman.

Ok but Superman can break out thx to his raw power of flight and strenght

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on guys, Thanos is not superman. Superman could reach mach 600 within 1 minute of flight, wanda's tk ain't holding that.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood15: I think Thanos is stronger than Superman,cause of Thor ring feat and Hulk building feat but I don't want to get into that so lets just leave it here.

DavidHarewood15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123 said:

@davidharewood15: I think Thanos is stronger than Superman,cause of Thor ring feat and Hulk building feat but I don't want to get into that so lets just leave it here.

Ring feat is impressive but not really calculable as u had Rocket's help and it was in space without any outer gravitational pulls. It would be more clear to me if Thor did this in Earthly gravity. I remember Hulk holding rather fraction of building not entire + Supes is >> Steppenwolf who is > Aquaman in water ( and Mera ) who can casually withstand/overpower pressure ( overcome it ) of Earth's Core ( 3 300 000 atmospheres or even higher ), penetrate the core with Karathen and causally lifts submarines underwater. Believe me in water via high pressures in trenches and way below it it seems nothing but it is very impressive.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood15: As I said I don't want to get into that so lets agree to disagree.