Endgame Trinity vs Doomsday (dceu)

• 57 results
keyrushmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Endgame Trinity vs Doomsday (dceu) (49 votes)

Trinity curbstomps 47%
Doomsday massacres 39%
Thor solo and stomps 10%
Ironman solos 2%
Captain solos 2%

Doomsday after getting hit by a nuclear blast and survive re-entry is going up against BLOODLUSTEDFat Thor, Cap and Ironman in Thanos's place

Who would win and why?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5fabc76a05e3b
deactivated-5fabc76a05e3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worthy Cap solos, Thor solos and Iron Man will be difficult to kill.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb1e27f534ab
deactivated-5fb1e27f534ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_stark82: Bruh... How do people like Worthy Cap or Thor solo? Even if you add the whole Endgame roster in here, Doomsday would still most likely slaughter everyone. And plus, this is Fat Thor. If this was Prime-Thor, then he could possibly solo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HappyLife1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday solos prime Thor, and endgame trinity.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RajjarsAlt  Online

DD's piercing durability is like 30mm bullet level, SB > that so chop chop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angelwithl: I'll post my argument tomorrow, going to sleep now.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where on Earth did you get this notion from?

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RajjarsAlt  Online

@gangorca said:
@rajjarsalt said:

Internet movie firearms data base

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:
@rajjarsalt said:

I meant what makes you think that post-nuke Doomsday can be penetrated by such guns? The Batwing definitely didn't do that.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RajjarsAlt  Online

@gangorca said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@gangorca said:
@rajjarsalt said:

I meant what makes you think that post-nuke Doomsday can be penetrated by such guns? The Batwing definitely didn't do that.

No I meant like that is what he can take w/o speculation since he has feats of taking those guns

Supermod111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD destroys them.

solo788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dooms makes a mess

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday 3 shots MCU fans are sad look at the caliber of fights these 2 were involved in its not even close,

WhitePather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WhitePather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WhitePather
ShoninDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ShoninDragon
ShanrderLeom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ShanrderLeom

Thor or cap solo DCEU doomsday get stoped by lasso of Truth and it is a magic.

Even Axe's steppenwolf still can block sword of athena.

Stormbreaker above any weapon in DCEU universe and SB can cut doomsday for sure it never failied on movie like a sword.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Foreveralive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday stomps

Foreveralive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like Altlord inflated the poll again with his alts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why Captain America solos;

Loading Video...

Cap is a better fighter, more versatile and more skilled than Thanos, who's league above anyone in the DCEU in terms of skill. Cap's onslaught cracked Thanos' armor, gave him bruise and destroyed his helmet, more damage than anyone except Iron Man did in both EG and IW. I don't know if it's the same armor that he used against the Hulk, but those are still impressive feats.

Doomsday took some bullrushes, but obviously it doesn't mean he can no-sell lightning blasts, sharp Vibranium shield and lightning amped strikes. He won't be tagged much due to his skill and he can take some hits due to (probably) having Thor's stats.

Loading Video...

Thor has the advantage of a one shot weapon, skill, and TK controlled lightning, while Doomsday will require repeated hits to take Thor down. Considering Iron Man's excellent durability and skill + unibeam, a distraction will help landing these strikes and decapping the big monster.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RajjarsAlt  Online

@tony_stark82: Come to think of it I don't see why a lighting amped Stormbreaker wouldn't cut DD in half, like that's kilotons of lightning right off the bat and a blade of uru to boot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: Doomsday should be able to take the lightning and hits, but the force applied by Cap or Thor's strenght and a sharp shield/blade should be able to cut him up.

It's difficult to judge because Thanos and Doomsday got similiar piercing durability, but Thanos is more durable when it comes to energy durability.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No version of MCU Thor can beat Doomsday.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang: Yes, I agree with that. However, I mean like... The Infinity War Thor has a higher chance of killing Doomsday than all of the other Thor's, but he will still have trouble taking down Doomsday. So, therefore, Doomsday curb-stomps with ease. I don't understand why people think that the MCU Trinity would beat Doomsday. Doomsday already defeated a better Trinity without the use of Kryptonite. After the DCEU Trinity got Kryptonite, Doomsday got hurt, but before that, he was slaughtering the DCEU Trinity with absolute ease...

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The MCU Trinity removes Doomsday from the warzone faster than the DC Trio. It's not a super stomp, but Worthy Cap is one hell of a soldier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_stark82 said:

Loading Video...

Cap is a better fighter, more versatile and more skilled than Thanos, who's league above anyone in the DCEU in terms of skill. Cap's onslaught cracked Thanos' armor, gave him bruise and destroyed his helmet, more damage than anyone except Iron Man did in both EG and IW. I don't know if it's the same armor that he used against the Hulk, but those are still impressive feats.

None of that matters. Doomsday is still much better than Cap at almost everything: Size advantage, better durability feats, better strength feats, better speed feats, super stamina, accelerated healing, thermal blast (that comes out of his WHOLE face), evolution, energy absorption, Bio-Electricity Generation, etc. Steve has nothing that is even on the same level as Doomsday. Maybe he is a lot more skilled than Doomsday at fighting, but with someone who has insanely fast combat speed, Doomsday could easily wreck Captain America in a fight.

Doomsday took some bullrushes, but obviously it doesn't mean he can no-sell lightning blasts, sharp Vibranium shield and lightning amped strikes. He won't be tagged much due to his skill and he can take some hits due to (probably) having Thor's stats.

First of all, the Vibranium shield is not sharp. It has basically no feats proving that it's sharp, and it won't matter too much due to Doomsday's agileness. However, I do agree with you on the lightning blasts and Stormbreaker; Doomsday has no feats of him with lightning. Second of all, it should be the other way around; Doomsday won't be tagged by Captain America due to his agileness and his insane speed. Doomsday will be the one catching Steve. He will use his thermal blast to destroy Steve. Trust me... Even though Cap has his Vibranium shield, he is still going to go flying because of Doomsday's thermal blasts. Cap went flying after a small rocket launcher hit his shield, and his shield went as well. So, Doomsday will have no trouble with Cap or his Vibranium shield.

But, Thor is a different story. He is different from Captain America and Iron Man because he is tiers above them, and he could probably defeat Cap and Iron Man if they went H2H with their weapons. However, this is Fat Thor, so he will definitely have trouble fighting Doomsday. By the looks of Endgame, it was clear to the viewers that Fat Thor did not have the same durability, speed, and strength as the Infinity Thor. In fact, he was nowhere close to the Infinity War Thor. The Infinity War Thor also almost killed Thanos, while the Fat Thor did not show signs of any powerful attacks; his attacks were normal. He was definitely not as agile as before, so Doomsday is going to have no problem dealing with Thor. I know that the Russo Brothers said that the Endgame Thor was the most powerful version of all of the Thor's, but the problem with that statement is that it's too inconsistent.

Lastly, let's talk about Iron Man. Iron Man doesn't have the skills to compete with Thor or Cap, but he does have the weapons. Let's just be honest... He is going to do absolutely nothing to Doomsday... So, Iron Man is basically a non-factor in the fight with Doomsday.

Therefore, Doomsday slaughters everyone with ease, making him unstoppable. There might be a chance of his limb getting cut off, but that is only going to make him stronger. That is actually going to increase the chances of him winning since he actually has a weapon (his bones) now. With his bones, he could probably block the MCU Trinity's attacks and stab them with his insanely sharp bones.

Loading Video...

Thor has the advantage of a one shot weapon, skill, and TK controlled lightning, while Doomsday will require repeated hits to take Thor down. Considering Iron Man's excellent durability and skill + unibeam, a distraction will help landing these strikes and decapping the big monster.

That's not true at all... Thor has trash piercing feats, so Doomsday could easily stab Thor with his bones. Like I said before, Iron Man is not important in this fight since he is basically a non-factor. The only "challenge" for Doomsday is Fat Thor, and Fat Thor will never have stats as good as the DCEU Superman. In conclusion, Doomsday obliterates the MCU Trinity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreveralive: What do you think about this battle? Everyone is saying that Captain America and Fat Thor could solo, but I definitely don't think so. I want to hear your opinions on this fight.

Foreveralive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angelwithl: Worthy Cap and Iron Man are fodder. All they'll do is power up Doomsday with their attacks. They also can't put him down. Same goes for Fat Thor, he could have a shot with Stormbreaker but he will never get the chance.

Doomsday lolstomps this team.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

This

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreveralive: Yeah, but I don't know why everyone in this thread is saying that Worthy Cap and Fat Thor could solo with ease.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angelwithl:

None of that matters. Doomsday is still much better than Cap at almost everything: Size advantage, better durability feats, better strength feats, better speed feats, super stamina, accelerated healing, thermal blast (that comes out of his WHOLE face), evolution, energy absorption, Bio-Electricity Generation, etc. Steve has nothing that is even on the same level as Doomsday. Maybe he is a lot more skilled than Doomsday at fighting, but with someone who has insanely fast combat speed, Doomsday could easily wreck Captain America in a fight.

First of all, Cap is easily comparable or better than Doomsday in everything except size or speed. Second of all, I can understand why you could think Doomsday would win in a 1v1.

First of all, the Vibranium shield is not sharp. It has basically no feats proving that it's sharp, and it won't matter too much due to Doomsday's agileness. However, I do agree with you on the lightning blasts and Stormbreaker; Doomsday has no feats of him with lightning. Second of all, it should be the other way around; Doomsday won't be tagged by Captain America due to his agileness and his insane speed. Doomsday will be the one catching Steve. He will use his thermal blast to destroy Steve. Trust me... Even though Cap has his Vibranium shield, he is still going to go flying because of Doomsday's thermal blasts. Cap went flying after a small rocket launcher hit his shield, and his shield went as well. So, Doomsday will have no trouble with Cap or his Vibranium shield.

Except he pierced Ultron who took 70mm rounds in AoU.

But, Thor is a different story. He is different from Captain America and Iron Man because he is tiers above them, and he could probably defeat Cap and Iron Man if they went H2H with their weapons. However, this is Fat Thor, so he will definitely have trouble fighting Doomsday. By the looks of Endgame, it was clear to the viewers that Fat Thor did not have the same durability, speed, and strength as the Infinity Thor. In fact, he was nowhere close to the Infinity War Thor. The Infinity War Thor also almost killed Thanos, while the Fat Thor did not show signs of any powerful attacks; his attacks were normal. He was definitely not as agile as before, so Doomsday is going to have no problem dealing with Thor. I know that the Russo Brothers said that the Endgame Thor was the most powerful version of all of the Thor's, but the problem with that statement is that it's too inconsistent.

I disagree with everything you said here. Worthy Cap would beat IW/EG Thor based on his performance with Thanos and Iron Man is comparable to either, just a bit weaker but his versatility allows him to hang out with them. IW Thor did caught Thanos off-guard and had luck, meanwhile EG Thor fought him and couldn't tag him, while he will have some problems I am confident that with help and distractions he could land the killshot on Doomsday.

Lastly, let's talk about Iron Man. Iron Man doesn't have the skills to compete with Thor or Cap, but he does have the weapons. Let's just be honest... He is going to do absolutely nothing to Doomsday... So, Iron Man is basically a non-factor in the fight with Doomsday.

His durability will allow him to hang out, and his blade can (likely) pierce Doomsday.

Therefore, Doomsday slaughters everyone with ease, making him unstoppable. There might be a chance of his limb getting cut off, but that is only going to make him stronger. That is actually going to increase the chances of him winning since he actually has a weapon (his bones) now. With his bones, he could probably block the MCU Trinity's attacks and stab them with his insanely sharp bones.

Does he have an healing factor? Sure, but what evidence there is that he can regrow an head? None.

That's not true at all... Thor has trash piercing feats, so Doomsday could easily stab Thor with his bones. Like I said before, Iron Man is not important in this fight since he is basically a non-factor. The only "challenge" for Doomsday is Fat Thor, and Fat Thor will never have stats as good as the DCEU Superman. In conclusion, Doomsday obliterates the MCU Trinity.

The only reason why Thor would lose to JL Superman is due to speed, meanwhile DD fought BvS Superman. Trio still wins with two members solos, Iron Man can help.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: So do you agree that Worthy Cap is a threat to him and Thor?

I'd say he beats both.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By death4bunnies

@tony_stark82:

Ye I’ve always contended that Stormbreaker Thor beats the mindless beast... and that Cap beats Thor

I was mostly agreeing with the last part...

——

“Considering Iron Man's excellent durability and skill + unibeam, a distraction will help landing these strikes and decapping the big monster.“

——

This is very True^^^

——-

plus (tho I’m still waiting to see a scan) people are saying that Wakanda files includes some emails between Shuri and Stark trading vibranium and tech pre IW.. like I said I haven’t seen a scan yet..

No Caption Provided

But if that blade is vibranium^^ it also has a good shot here.

Foreveralive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angelwithl: The people saying that are trolls. Only trolls believe such ridiculous things.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: The Mark L's got vibranium swords? 👀

No Caption Provided

It wouldn't be the first. One of his earlier suits is also said to have vibranium blades

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88:

So I’ve heard, but I haven’t seen scans.. we will have to see.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angelwithl:

I am going to respond to this conversation.

First of all, Cap is easily comparable or better than Doomsday in everything except size or speed. Second of all, I can understand why you could think Doomsday would win in a 1v1.

LOL at this... How is Cap better than Doomsday at basically everything except for size or speed? Doomsday is LITERALLY better than Cap at everything except for fighting skills. However, in this case, fighting skills do not matter because Doomsday already knows how to fight skilled fighters. For example, he easily took on Wonder Woman, who trained her whole life to be one of the most skilled fighters of all time. All she did was cut Doomsday and make him more powerful, and trust me... Cap is not doing that since he doesn't have a freaking magic sword.

Except he pierced Ultron who took 70mm rounds in AoU.

When did Ultron take 70mm rounds in AoU? And, even if he did, that was because of the force of the shield, not the "sharp" edges. For instance, Thor could've used Mjölnir to pierce and destroy Ultron, but it would not have been because it was "sharp." It's because of the force of the weapon.

I disagree with everything you said here. Worthy Cap would beat IW/EG Thor based on his performance with Thanos and Iron Man is comparable to either, just a bit weaker but his versatility allows him to hang out with them. IW Thor did caught Thanos off-guard and had luck, meanwhile EG Thor fought him and couldn't tag him, while he will have some problems I am confident that with help and distractions he could land the killshot on Doomsday.

Worthy Cap is basically featless, and I can't believe how inconsistent the MCU is. In the first Avengers movie, the director made Thor get hurt by Iron Man's laser beams, but then, in Avengers: Infinity War, Thor took the full force of a shooting star. The MCU probably has the most inconsistent feats in the history of live-action, and Cap has only had one fight with Mjölnir. That was probably an outlier since Thor, who has more experience with Mjölnir, couldn't even imitate what Cap did in his first fight with Thanos. Therefore, Worthy Cap is featless. Even if Cap hit Doomsday like he hit Thanos, that would still not do any damage. Superman's punches are much more powerful than Mjölnir hits, and Doomsday easily tanked them, absorbing the kinetic energy.

His durability will allow him to hang out, and his blade can (likely) pierce Doomsday.

Iron Man has a blade?! He has never used it on-screen... When did he use it?

Does he have an healing factor? Sure, but what evidence there is that he can regrow an head? None.

And what evidence is there to support that Fat Thor could cut off Doomsday's head? None...

The only reason why Thor would lose to JL Superman is due to speed, meanwhile DD fought BvS Superman. Trio still wins with two members solos, Iron Man can help.

Nope... 🤦🏻

Doomsday still slaughters with ease...

No Caption Provided

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Bayman007  Online

Doomsday massacres. Different leagues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreveralive: Yeah, do you think I should respond back to them? I already responded back to them two times.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: I don't think the blade or Iron Man's got feats to suggest it could pierce him. I'm not sure about Cap's shield too (probably yes) but SB should be able to do it.

I agree on both Cap's thing so we are done.

Foreveralive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angelwithl: It's up to you. One thing about trolls though, is it's very hard to change their opinion. Nearly impossible to change a troll's opinion.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angelwithl: It's up to you. One thing about trolls though, is it's very hard to change their opinion. Nearly impossible to change a troll's opinion.

Someone isn't a troll because they challenged what you said.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angelwithl:

LOL at this... How is Cap better than Doomsday at basically everything except for size or speed? Doomsday is LITERALLY better than Cap at everything except for fighting skills. However, in this case, fighting skills do not matter because Doomsday already knows how to fight skilled fighters. For example, he easily took on Wonder Woman, who trained her whole life to be one of the most skilled fighters of all time. All she did was cut Doomsday and make him more powerful, and trust me... Cap is not doing that since he doesn't have a freaking magic sword.

Cap has Mjolnir, which will do damage at Doomsday and he's arguably more durable or stronger scaling off Thor. Not sure about this.

When did Ultron take 70mm rounds in AoU? And, even if he did, that was because of the force of the shield, not the "sharp" edges. For instance, Thor could've used Mjölnir to pierce and destroy Ultron, but it would not have been because it was "sharp." It's because of the force of the weapon.

No Caption Provided

Worthy Cap is basically featless, and I can't believe how inconsistent the MCU is. In the first Avengers movie, the director made Thor get hurt by Iron Man's laser beams, but then, in Avengers: Infinity War, Thor took the full force of a shooting star. The MCU probably has the most inconsistent feats in the history of live-action, and Cap has only had one fight with Mjölnir. That was probably an outlier since Thor, who has more experience with Mjölnir, couldn't even imitate what Cap did in his first fight with Thanos. Therefore, Worthy Cap is featless. Even if Cap hit Doomsday like he hit Thanos, that would still not do any damage. Superman's punches are much more powerful than Mjölnir hits, and Doomsday easily tanked them, absorbing the kinetic energy.

Except the fact that it would be a feat for Iron Man's lasers and Cap is more skilled than Thor. He will hurt Doomsday with his shield or hammer.

Iron Man has a blade?! He has never used it on-screen... When did he use it?

He used it at the end of his fight against Thanos.

And what evidence is there to support that Fat Thor could cut off Doomsday's head? None...

He has Stormbreaker.

Doomsday still slaughters with ease...

I'm not sure if Thor can solo (he can probably), but Worthy Cap can. Iron Man can enjoy watching the fight or help as a distraction.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday uses dead Thor as a club to beat the shit out of the rest

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By KryptonianKing88

@tony_stark82 said:

@angelwithl:

And, even if he did, that was because of the force of the shield, not the "sharp" edges. For instance, Thor could've used Mjölnir to pierce and destroy Ultron, but it would not have been because it was "sharp." It's because of the force of the weapon.

Worthy Cap is basically featless, - Cap has only had one fight with Mjölnir. That was probably an outlier since Thor, who has more experience with Mjölnir, couldn't even imitate what Cap did in his first fight with Thanos. Therefore, Worthy Cap is featless.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_stark82 said:

@angelwithl:

Cap has Mjolnir, which will do damage at Doomsday and he's arguably more durable or stronger scaling off Thor. Not sure about this.

Or... The other scenario is that before Cap or Iron Man could literally attack, Doomsday beats the crap out of them with absolute ease. He is too fast, and even though he was said to be a "mindless brute" by many people, he is still pretty smart when it comes to fighting. There is no Kryptonite in this fight, so there is no way that the MCU Trinity can bring him down. The only things that really hurt Doomsday were Kryptonite and magic, and judging by Fat Thor's strength, durability, and speed, it is clear to everyone that he is not capable of fighting such a beastly opponent like Doomsday.

And also, Cap has no feats to prove that he is more durable/stronger than Thor. He could be stronger (probably not) than Thor, but he is certainly not as durable. Even Fat Thor was more durable than Cap, and Cap would most likely get stabbed by Doomsday right in the chest. Iron Man would also get stabbed, and since they don't have too much knowledge on Doomsday, they will try to throw Stormbreaker at Doomsday in the chest or in the head. If they miss and Stormbreaker lands on Doomsday's chest, then they are doomed. Doomsday would probably generate those insanely powerful Bio-Electricity things, and that would make him more powerful. Then, Doomsday uses Stormbreaker to stab/slash Fat Thor since Fat Thor is not very agile. The MCU Trinity dies in this battle.

No Caption Provided

Except the fact that it would be a feat for Iron Man's lasers and Cap is more skilled than Thor. He will hurt Doomsday with his shield or hammer.

Hmmm... It is a feat for Iron Man's lasers, but Doomsday is just going to absorb that energy since it's not magic. If it's magic, then Doomsday could possibly get hurt, but Iron Man's lasers are not, so he dies. Doomsday is not gonna get killed by a Vibranium shield or hammer because by the time they throw it, the shield is either going to bounce off or Cap is already dead. Doomsday is too fast and agile for the MCU Trinity. And plus, in order to cut off Doomsday's head with the shield, it would require A LOT of force. But, Doomsday, at the end of the day, is still too fast for them.

He used it at the end of his fight against Thanos.

Oh, ok. Maybe I didn't notice it. Was the scene in Endgame or Infinity War?

He has Stormbreaker.

Yeah, and judging by Fat Thor's feats in Endgame, he is basically going to do nothing to Doomsday and probably do a dumb mistake, causing him to get stabbed by Doomsday's bones or his own Stormbreaker.

I'm not sure if Thor can solo (he can probably), but Worthy Cap can. Iron Man can enjoy watching the fight or help as a distraction.

Both Thor and Cap are dying in this battle, and there is no denying it. Iron Man also dies, or he can run away. They are not surviving someone who casually beat a better Trinity (the DCEU Trinity). The only thing that brought Doomsday down was Kryptonite, and magic only hurt Doomsday. Magic didn't kill him as Kryptonite did. Unless there is Kryptonite in this battle, Doomsday slaughters the MCU Trinity including everyone else on the MCU Earth.