Thanos with his armor and blade .
All of these at once
Takes place in destructed Avengers HQ
@dayoscript: Hulkbuster and Abomination get stomped by Thanos with or without the blade. Kurse got cut by a standard Asgardians so I wouldn't bet on him soloing either. Fenris is more or less Hulk's equal, Destroyer isn't beating Thanos with a beam when Thanos can directly grab and use the power stone. Thanks could just put his hand or sword over the Destroyer's "eye". No one is soloing. But altogether, this is a bit much for Thanos if stones aren't present.
By own feats Fenris solos, Hulkbuster solos and Abomination solos.
Thanos stomped Hulk with no weapon, while all of these guys had trouble with Hulk. I don't see how you think any of them solo.
He was stabbed through by Loki, he gets cut to ribbons.
Destroyer lost to movie 1 Thor while Thanos beat a stronger version of Thor. How does he even have a chance?
Just to be clear, I think the team win, but there is no way any of them is soloing Thanos.
* We've seen that Thanos can easily cut through Vibranium in Endgame. Even assuming Ultron's body is much more durable, he can easily rip the Mind Stone out of Vision's head. Finally, Hulk is capable of sending Ultron flying with his punches, and Thanos is much stronger than him.
* Fenris is more or less Hulk's equal, and we've seen what Thanos did to Hulk. And he didn't have his sword back then.
* I haven't seen anything Kurse did that was so impressive that he could beat Thanos. Yeah, he casually stomped Pre-Ragnarok Thor, but let's not pretend Thanos was incapable of that. Besides, if Loki could stab him, Thanos definitely can.
* Even the most recent versions of Iron Man's armors couldn't beat Thanos. There is no way the old Hulkbuster that struggled against Pre-Skaar Hulk would do jack here.
* Abomination = Pre-Skaar Hulk.
* The Destroyer was defeated by Thor with relative ease once he was re-endowed with his powers and reunited with Mjolnir. That Thor was much weaker than the one Thanos defeated at the beginning of Infinity War (though one could argue he possibly resorted to the Power Stone).
Please Log In to post.
Log in to comment