Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• In characters
  • Composite Optimus(Bayverse and Bumble Bee)
  • Random Encounter-No Knowledge
  • Wins by Death or K.O.
  • Start from 100 meters apart

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime wins. That reach and height advantage is too much for Thanos to overcome.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheEmperor95

Thanos has better gear and would cleave optimus up if he gets in close which is likely since optimus usually resorts to CQC. Thanos should also be stronger iirc

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 alextheboss  Online

Didn’t someone just make a a prime vs Thanos thread? Composite prime wins due to more powerful weaponry, flight, and a massive reach advantage.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

jullatguard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

prime. his reach is too much

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 takenstew22  Moderator

Prime.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

prime wins wuthe

Godzilla26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Optimus

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As far as I am concerned Autobots lack pretty heavily in durability. They consistently get steamed by military weapons and other attacks that aren't that impressive.

Thanos can tank is attacks IIRC all of them properly and is much stronger physically as well as having a sword to cut threw Optimus. Heck his punches could probably go straight threw Optimus considering the surface area of him.

Thanos seems to be capable of super jumping so he can probably jump up to Optimus' head and kill him.

No Caption Provided

He jumps pretty far here. He can jump up to Optimus and stab him in like the face killing him.

I could be forgetting some of Optimus' feats but for now I would say Thanos takes it.

dangor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dangor1

Thanos takes this. he has the durability, equipment, skill, and physical ability. Thanos tears him apart piece by piece then ends him or straight-up stabs him in the head with the sword.

dangor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As far as I am concerned Autobots lack pretty heavily in durability. They consistently get steamed by military weapons and other attacks that aren't that impressive.

Thanos can tank is attacks IIRC all of them properly and is much stronger physically as well as having a sword to cut threw Optimus. Heck his punches could probably go straight threw Optimus considering the surface area of him.

Thanos seems to be capable of super jumping so he can probably jump up to Optimus' head and kill him.

No Caption Provided

He jumps pretty far here. He can jump up to Optimus and stab him in like the face killing him.

I could be forgetting some of Optimus' feats but for now I would say Thanos takes it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Prime stomps.

Supermod111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime. Over 3 times taller and just as agile and quick.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos: If that is the case I might look through some of his fight scenes and a respect thread or two to get a good idea of his durability.

God-Thanatos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's Composite Optimus Prime then his jetpowered form is allowed so he stomps.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07824e0850d
deactivated-5f07824e0850d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Optimus.

schedule2018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Optimus

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9
deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a
deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos due to better feats.

No Caption Provided

Much more skilled, and more powerful.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc582c5e0583
deactivated-5fc582c5e0583

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Prime Wins .Better skill

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

can uru break his blades?

Avatar image for deactivated-614da662d6bee
deactivated-614da662d6bee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins if we choose to scale extensively to Thor and Hulk's feats and infer him as being way above them.

Otherwise, Optimus.

Vidi15king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vidi15king

Optimus......

TRF Durability is insane, like insane comics stuff. Michael Bay gave me a good list to dwell on.

1. Optimus survives the distance from Cybertron to Earth, which is like many Solar Systems away or in G1, 100 million Light years away. He gets back up fine. Plus this is battle damaged Optimus from TF4 - shot by Lockdown's amped face cannon by the creators, has his own sword through his chest, survives debris falling on his head, survives falling off building height due to Lockdown's magnet etc.
  2. TF1 Optimus survives the same distance as TF4 Optimus (above) without no capsules as shown in the first movie clip. They transform from their seed like appearance into a transformer leaving no spaceship behind. Even Jazz, Ironhide, Ratchet did the same.
  3. Decepticon infantry clones have the same impacts too as Optimus in TF2 when they come to Earth on Soundwave's calling. Well you know what happens to these clones.
  4. Megatron's body survives the AllSpark for a few seconds before his core burnt out of overheat. The AllSpark is the force of the Multiverse. Prime can go toe to toe with TF1 Megs and tear off his leg in a slap.
  5. Megatron in TF2 Tanks high heat explosive JDAM 2,000lb bombs (remember this is his own weakness used against him - Sabot/High heat technology), then High heat Sabot round Tank gunfire, then survives The explosion of The Star Harvester along with The Matrix in his face (Star Harvestor can withstand the energy of The Solar System and The Matrix is possible infinite in energy) , then survives falling off 481ft from the pyramid slamming into more debris, then survives being flung at Supersonic speeds along with The Fallen, then survives his own Fusion cannon shooting his face off (taking an eye and part of his brain out) along with a twisted arm, then survives Prime’s amped up Thruster blast which is more powerful than his TF4 upgrade. Optimus proceeds to hurt him bad in the forest fight, making him bleed with just a right hook and dices his armor with swords too.
  6. Optimus is the same as Megatron but clearly can rip apart The Fallen’s armor by just shoving his fist in. Fallen can tank the Super amped Prime’s cannon with ease. This cannon obliterates the Matrix and Star Harvester which you can refer above to how powerful they are. One Bullet destroyed and penetrated the armor of The Harvester and infused an explosion that destroyed a nigh indestructible Matrix. Imagine the firepower.
  7. Optimus in TF5 Survives falling like 20,000–30,000 ft with debris (Cybertron) the size of a small town - a big town crashing on his head along with the autobots. They emerge unharmed.
  8. Optimus can tank Quintessa's beams amped by Unicron who is seconded to the Power of the AllSpark. Prime survives her beams being battle damaged who can destroy any Transformer desired and it only Staggers Prime. In the ending scene Prime is fired at by the amped beams but it only halts him and doesn't even kill him. Quintessa by her words is the "Prime of life" which could imply as 1 of the 12 creators she created the Transformer Multiverse with her beams, considering the fact she is powerful enough to repair Cybertron from little debris from TF3.
  9. Kicks Megatron for Miles smashing the ignition chamber.

Now don't bring in the fact human weaponry can harm the transformers. It shows you lack context on the movie series. Lennox makes it clear that "Sabot Rounds can hurt the transformers" in TF1 and 2 or known as "High heat rounds". That's why fighter jets and human bombs even have a chance at hurting the Transformers. For example, look at Megatron in TF2 Operation Firestorm, see when the Tanks hit him, his armour almost melts around him. That's Sabot rounds in use. Same as the bombing runs.

-------

Rewatch the scene with Scorponok and US military in the desert scene. You can see that the first weapon to hit him is the A-10's Avenger 30mm cannon, this firepower tips Scorponok over, but does no damage otherwise. The A-10's then strike Scorponok with several AGM-65E Maverick missiles. No damage only tipping Scorponok onto his back. So next, the AC-130 uses its 40mm Bofors autocannon along with its 105mm howitzer (with "sabot shells" for the latter) and this finally drives Scorponok off along with severing a chunk of his tail. But does this mean Scorponok can be harmed by 105 mm cannons, no. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjTIpSu7npE Go in movie order before you argue about TF3 when TF1 clearly states the advancement in tech. Nothing in TF1 hurt the transformers until high heat weakness was discovered.

Lennox then utilized this tech from TF1 onwards. Which is why in DoTM, you see human M4's M240's M110's Grenade Launchers RPG's Missiles Tanks Bombs etc hurt the Transformers because humans learned how to insert that tech onto their rifles and handguns to be used by against the TRF. So it is the same as saying shoot Superman with Kryptonite, of course Superman would die to a revolver.

Just to refresh your memory, I'll share what happened when humans use normal Rifles and guns and 50 Cal bullets without amped up sabot rounds against Transformers. https://youtu.be/ATRmESixBBc. Watch the video and see how your absurd view of "M4's hurting transformers is completely misguided" To see how truly durable Blackout is: Blackout shoots at his own feet with his energy cannon at 5:52 and not being inconvenienced at all. This weapon has the power to send 54 ton M60 Patton tanks flying through the air like toys and reducing 187 ton C5 cargo planes to molten scrap in a single blast.......... I'd highly reconsider this point if I was you.

See I'll be fair and say that Bay picked "Sabot Rounds" since it sounded supposedly very cool but got its definition completely wrong as Bay wanted to say that High heat has a weird reaction with Transformium that causes it to melt. To remind you Scorponok is a weaker droid compared to Megatron and Prime. High heat rounds mess up Transformer circuits at high heat 6000 degrees Celsius.

You refer to Blackout in TF1 who was shot by Lennox. Missing context badly, let me fill it in for you. He was getting pinned down by high heat F22 missiles striking his chest, head and core. Lennox shot Blackout right in his Groin which was added impact to the high heat missiles. For proof, see how Blackout's armour was melting around him when Lennox crawls under, that is the reaction of "Sabot rounds against Transformium". My point is, high heat at sudden force

Now onto TF3, in the Dark of the Moon, we get even more specialization towards hurting Transformers, from training sessions on how to shoot for their vulnerable spots to mention of weapons they call "Bot-busters" and "D-Bot". And yet despite all of this, the most the military can manage is killing off nameless Decepticon drones. https://youtu.be/Ib0K0tv-U6E - Link to refresh your memory. They drop 2,000lb JDaM's explosives armed with high heat bursts on Decepticon drones in RoTF and only the weaker ones died. All stronger transformers still walk out unscathed.

Iron_Hand_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Abcd1234567891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime wins due to the Reach advantage, Thanos wouldn't be able to touch him

Avatar image for deactivated-626333480cc43
deactivated-626333480cc43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps because Bayformers are made out of cardboard.

Also, Thanos had a massive speed, strength, and durability advantage. He was able to stomp MCU Hulk, and only Thor and Scarlett witch came close to killing him by themselves, when he was at full strength.

Abcd1234567891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkvortex11985: what speed advantage? Prime is just as agile as him and MCU Thanos has no speed feats that I can remember, also Optimus has a huge reach advantage and likely has weapons as good if not slightly worse than Stormbreaker and that cut Thanos and Optimus' weapons are way bigger so one hit from Optimus' axe could likely kill Thanos

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vidi15king: interesting info dude, I wasn't aware the militaries were only able to hurt transformers due to high heat weakness.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On topic, if both sides' weapons can hurt/cut each other, I am learning Prime due to longer reach, aerial agility and just as skilled if not more so.

Kjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayverse optimus is like multi building level thanos stomps him

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are being really over the top with feats for MCU characters in Bayformers threads so it's only fair that we bump threads with feats for them too. It's also worth noting that Optimus straight up no sold slamming into Cybertron in The Last Knight when the planet was apperently moving at 1/3 the speed of light at that time

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The_Gaurdian

Ghost bump

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos can just throw his blade and cut through him. Only way Prime wins is if he has the upper hand.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime easily

Octavius220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Optimus obliterates him

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime has several advantages over Thanos. Obviously size and reach but also agility, weapons, and possibly skill. I’m pretty sure Thanos has much better durability though… so I’m undecided on this for now but interested to see what other people think especially now that Prime has some new feats from RotB

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 destinyman75  Online

Lmao the Wank Thanos pimp smacks

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime has several advantages over Thanos. Obviously size and reach but also agility, weapons, and possibly skill. I’m pretty sure Thanos has much better durability though… so I’m undecided on this for now but interested to see what other people think especially now that Prime has some new feats from RotB

Would you say Knightverse Optimus has better feats than Bayverse? Without spoilers, please.

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes: I’d say bayverse>knightverse but I’m no expert

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd have to give it to Thanos. Cutting Caps shield is> any cutting feat in the Bay verse to my knowledge.

Plus scaling to hulk and Thor means he's much stronger and can brawl him straight up like hulk did to fenris or Optimus did against the larger transformers