Endgame Thanos vs Eleven (Stranger Things)

• 85 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for immoralimmortal
immoralimmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

if Scarlet Witch could ragdoll Thanos and have him helpless, could Eleven essentially do the same?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MasteredSpeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eleven squeezes his brain and kills him with a thought

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Unless El immediately goes for a neck snap or brain pop, Thanos 1-shots her.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@geekryan: Which she has done before, so I don’t see why she wouldn’t do it to a creature that has a mind. The only reason she didn’t do it in season 3 is because she was always facing monsters that don’t have a mind (or a human-like anatomy), and she didn’t do it to Billy because she didn’t want to kill him (we know this cause Billie said she ‘could’ have killed him, but as we know she didn’t)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4092c43d62c
deactivated-5d4092c43d62c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brainsmash or peeing.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elsebbe: Thanos can’t survive her crushing his brain. His organs have no durability feats lel

It’s also extremely in character for Eleven to do that

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos curb stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos destroys, she’s barely high street tier tbh. Her to was overpowered by a low-mid level super human. She has nice high showings though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Just wondering, do you think his increased durability would make it difficult for her to easily snap his neck? Because she’s easily able to break human necks, but I’m not sure about high level beings.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eleven is kind of weak, but Thanos has no answer to TK.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eleven isn't on Wanda's level. Hell, she's not even on Maw's level and Maw is Thanos' lackey. Thanos stomps.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elsebbe: It’s just a headcannon that his organs were affected by the stones. We never saw it, and it wasn’t mentioned. Until Thanos gets a durability feat for his brain he dies a horrible death.

Juggerman40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofwakanda: Eleven squeeze people organs, lift trains, open gates to different dimensions, and move cars and trains. Elevens TK is far better than Maws

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220: I don’t think Eleven can snap his neck. He’s too strong for her to move his head. Although I was saying she can still easily affect his organs with TK

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Maw's TK affects objects at a molecular level. El's use of TK is really basic. She moves stuff or rips stuff and it's a strain on her body. Maw's TK is refined and casual. I don't see him having any issues replicating El's feats. When she can do stuff like this, she'll be on Maw's level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Maw's TK affects objects at a molecular level. El's use of TK is really basic. She moves stuff or rips stuff and it's a strain on her body. Maw's TK is refined and casual. I don't see him having any issues replicating El's feats. When she can do stuff like this, she'll be on Maw's level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yep that’s far beyond her, the big mind flayer monster of season 3 was even held back by a normal Guy for a few seconds it’s not comparable to Wanda or Maw, even Wanda while beating Thanos still wasn’t close to instantly killing him hence how he escaped (I hope the commentary clears this up more though).

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If she has TK comparable to SW she may be able to do damage but if not this isn't fair. (I dont watch stranger things so I dont really know)

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think her TK is strong enough to effect Thanos.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofwakanda: @finalkingthanos: When Maw can tear a hole through dimensions with TK he’ll be on her level. Also Maw has no TK strength feats on end level. Eleven has also completely dissolved the demigorgon from season 1, which puts her far above Maw in any TK catagory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofwakanda: @emmafrostxmen: so can eleven stomp Wanda?

Elevens mysterious connection to the upside down is exactly why she can affect the dimension and beings from it, its one of the main story lines of the show.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: She just used her strength to widen a hole that was already there. No big deal. Sure, El is strong, but her TK is rudimentary and takes a toll on her. You see Maw breaking a sweat? Imagine if he actually tried. Just because he didn't show off his strength (because of plot) doesn't mean he can't. He has molecular level TK. He sliced a metal car clean in half with a hand raise, he can liquefy a flesh and bone demigorgon with ease.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't watched Stranger Things but if she's weaker than SW, then Thanos wins. I don't see why his internal organs wouldn't be super-durable if his skin/bones are.

Also writers said that on Thanus theory:

"If Ant-Man expanded, he would simply be crushed against the walls of Thanos' mighty rectum." (Or something like that). This just shows that every part of Thanos' body is super-durable.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elsebbe: That’s a feat for his skin, attacking someone internally negated all durability. Unless he yanked getting punched in the heart by a train he dies.

Also Carols skull protected her brain, it absorbed the impact. Eleven would directly attack the organ without applying any force to the actual outside body.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofwakanda: Those are all headcannons. If Maw never showed strength he doesn’t have it, we don’t speculate in battle threads because you can’t guess the extent of someone’s powers. Eleven also used TK to close a dimensional portal, Maw will never be able to do anything close to that level of strength.

Sure it takes a toll on her, there’s no evidence Maw would be able to disintegrate a monster that can survive bullets without any pain. Maws best feat of “molecular manipulation” is breaking a car in half, as we all know a car cannot tank a bullet.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Not headcanon. Scaling. Common sense. If he can split a car with minimal effort, he can do more damage with maximum effort. For example, if Luke Cage can KO someone by tapping their skull, it stands to reason if he were to hit them with full force he'd kill them. We haven't seen Cage pound someone skull in, but it would be unreasonable to think he couldn't, just because we haven't seen him perform that specific action.

But I digress, let's not derail the thread any further as this is not El vs. Maw.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elsebbe: I never called you delusional lol, so don’t pretend I did.

I said it was a headcannon which it is. Thanos has far more durable skin that anyone else, and we only saw his skin was damaged. Unless it’s stated that all the info we have. Sorry for Thanos’ featless organs

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos: Wanda is far stronger and more powerful than Eleven, but Eleven does beat Wanda because she is willing to snap her neck to end the fight.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofwakanda: Yes I know he can lift more than a car obviously, but the extent is incalculable and unquantifiable due to never having seen it

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos curbstomps, mismatch. Lmao at eleven beating Wanda.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: I don’t agree with your overall point but I appreciate the consistency of your arguement.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos murders the kid. this is a mismatch heck level wouldn't even has done shit without her friends helping her.

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By arqe

So when it is DC vs. Marvel

DC chacaters suddenly have no defense against TK since no one used TK on them and they don't have feats.

When it is Marvel vs. others, Thanos got 1 feat against TK and that is getting his ass kicked and for "other" is now "TK IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH"

good job.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arqe: WW beat Ares who used tk and the ability to warp metals.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkpsychiclord_prime: Please tell me how Wanda survives Eleven starting the fight with a neck snap. Wanda won’t try to insta kill a child, but Eleven will sure as hell insta kill Wanda

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elsebbe: Tell me how Wanda survives Eleven starting the fight with brain squeeze or neck snap? Am I talking to a rock?

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By phillip33

Thanos’s internal organs need to be scaled up beyond simply normal human organs to take the shots he takes and not suffer immense internal damage. He doesn’t have an exoskeleton, his skin still flexes and bends so the energy from a punch should logically still travel past just the surface level. Eleven gets pimp slapped into oblivion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phillip33: the thing I think that’s different is Eleven struggles to do her big TK feats and it wears her out and that’s against monsters etc that aren’t anything too special, Thanos was surviving long enough against Wanda and there’s no way Ell gonna split him open before she is exhausted.

Hell he tanked the snap with a god axe plunged half way through his body.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Because Eleven doesn't break the neck of everyone she fights, the ones she kills, she knows are bad people, she doesn't know anything about Wanda, she would think she's just a pretty lady. If you want to make them both bloodlusted then Wanda can also desintegrate her, and her telekinesis is far stronger than Eleven's.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@darkpsychiclord_prime: It’s a fight and typically in a fight Eleven kills unless they have a family lol. TK strength doesn’t matter I already know Wanda is FAR stronger than El, but Elevens powers are far faster to activate, and she doesn’t even need to move to squeeze her brain and kill Wanda.